Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

FG Approves $11m For Christian Pilgrims - Vanguard News - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Approves $11m For Christian Pilgrims - Vanguard News (15382 Views)

FG Sacks John-Kennedy Opara As Christian Pilgrims Boss / FG Approves N86.50k As Petrol Pump Price / One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approves $11m For Christian Pilgrims - Vanguard News by godwil114(m): 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
PRYCE:
Yeah I'm a bastard... got no worries as long as your mom's A LovePeddler with a history of incest!! So sure she's fuccked you before...
you just told me wat ur mom is doing 2 u. Congrat. Fool
Re: FG Approves $11m For Christian Pilgrims - Vanguard News by PRYCE(m): 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
godwil114:
you just told me wat ur mom is doing 2 u. Congrat. Fool
oh no don't cry son... I know it's hard! Sexual assaults are traumatic! Rehab's not expensive! Now get the fucckin hell outta my mentions! I ain't your doctor!
Re: FG Approves $11m For Christian Pilgrims - Vanguard News by mbulela: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
Reptyle:

Apologies if I came across that way.
Apology reciprocated.
I actually have no excuse for my choice of words in that exchange.
Re: FG Approves $11m For Christian Pilgrims - Vanguard News by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
PRYCE:
See as money dey waste!!

This shit should be moved to the private sector please! $11m would do a lot for common Nigerians... I mean it'll be better sef if the government just goes out on the street and throws all of it in the Air!

Why private sector?
It should be scrapped from government expenditure.

Those that wants to go on pilgrimage be it in Saudi, Jerusalem or in kuvuki land should sponsor themselves after all one's spirituality is a personal affair so what's the government business in that?

That huge amount that is allocated for this religious tourism can be channeled into sectors that will have a direct positive impact on the masses but sadly, this is another institutionalized waste culture from the Nigerian Planet.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves $11m For Christian Pilgrims - Vanguard News by bashydemy(m): 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
kennykg:

So what happens to those that can afford that and pay taxes?
its for those that can afford traveling ok so stop disgracing yourself jare, Govt is doing this for the masses and it has limit.
Re: FG Approves $11m For Christian Pilgrims - Vanguard News by HrmOlolade(m): 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Show poof or you fvck off my mentions. Fucktard_
Go and die bald head bastard
Re: FG Approves $11m For Christian Pilgrims - Vanguard News by HrmOlolade(m): 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
dearpreye:

As per Christianity, travelling to Jerusalem has NO biblical basis. It's a huge scam. Organised religious scam.
well you know Christianity is an Avenue for fraud
Re: FG Approves $11m For Christian Pilgrims - Vanguard News by godwil114(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
PRYCE:
oh no don't cry son... I know it's hard! Sexual assaults are traumatic! Rehab's not expensive! Now get the fucckin hell outta my mentions! I ain't your doctor!
tell ur mama dat.....gay
Re: FG Approves $11m For Christian Pilgrims - Vanguard News by kennykg(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
bashydemy:
its for those that can afford traveling ok so stop disgracing yourself jare, Govt is doing this for the masses and it has limit.
Why travel when you can't afford it... It's a waste of resources, so masses now has grade or what are you saying?
Re: FG Approves $11m For Christian Pilgrims - Vanguard News by kennykg(m): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
byrron:

Why private sector?
It should be scrapped from government expenditure.

Those that wants to go on pilgrimage be it in Saudi, Jerusalem or in kuvuki land should sponsor themselves after all one's spirituality is a personal affair so what's the government business in that?

That huge amount that is allocated for this religious tourism can be channeled into sectors that will have a direct positive impact on the masses but sadly, this is another institutionalized waste culture from the Nigerian Planet.

Thanks so much let then understand, this just one of the waste that has been going on for ages and some people feel it's OK...

1 Like

Re: FG Approves $11m For Christian Pilgrims - Vanguard News by bashydemy(m): 3:58am On Oct 10, 2015
kennykg:

Why travel when you can't afford it... It's a waste of resources, so masses now has grade or what are you saying?
I think i have to stop qouting you cos i dont think i have time arguing with a slopoke like you, You see no good in President supporting the pilgrimages abi? guy the chance is open for anybody and everybody, So if you, your father, your mother, or any of your family cannot afford to travel out of this this country or go for pilgrim in other to benefit from this that's your cup of tea.. Like i said the chance is open for anybody and everybody who are traveling out of the country but has limit of amount you can change and that's the support of a president supporting his people.... Beside go read about how Gadaffi support citizen of Libya when in power.
Re: FG Approves $11m For Christian Pilgrims - Vanguard News by jomoh: 4:51am On Oct 10, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Well that's due to network problem here

You can edit the post but unfortunately you can't edit ur stupidity.
Re: FG Approves $11m For Christian Pilgrims - Vanguard News by kennykg(m): 6:35am On Oct 10, 2015
bashydemy:
I think i have to stop qouting you cos i dont think i have time arguing with a slopoke like you, You see no good in President supporting the pilgrimages abi? guy the chance is open for anybody and everybody, So if you, your father, your mother, or any of your family cannot afford to travel out of this this country or go for pilgrim in other to benefit from this that's your cup of tea.. Like i said the chance is open for anybody and everybody who are traveling out of the country but has limit of amount you can change and that's the support of a president supporting his people.... Beside go read about how Gadaffi support citizen of Libya when in power.
This where I draw the cottons...
You need to upgrade to the modern ways
Re: FG Approves $11m For Christian Pilgrims - Vanguard News by PRYCE(m): 7:27am On Oct 10, 2015
godwil114:
tell ur mama dat.....gay
Lol! Please fucck off! I don't do boys! Get someone to tear your asss apart for ya!
Re: FG Approves $11m For Christian Pilgrims - Vanguard News by bashydemy(m): 10:07am On Oct 10, 2015
kennykg:

This where I draw the cottons...
You need to upgrade to the modern ways
Exactly what i want and you have to do that... You argue baseless on what everyone know is right.... people are commending Govt for that but you are against him...
Re: FG Approves $11m For Christian Pilgrims - Vanguard News by kennykg(m): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
bashydemy:
Exactly what i want and you have to do that... You argue baseless on what everyone know is right.... people are commending Govt for that but you are against him...
What are the bases of your argument?, just leaving in the rot of the past years which has fully blinded your ability to see the modern governance in this modern age.
I can't continue this with you, cause you seem not to argue like a man without bad choice of words.
Re: FG Approves $11m For Christian Pilgrims - Vanguard News by bashydemy(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
kennykg:

What are the bases of your argument?, just leaving in the rot of the past years which has fully blinded your ability to see the modern governance in this modern age.
I can't continue this with you, cause you seem not to argue like a man without bad choice of words.
Now tell me what is it that you don't understand or you don get here, Govt are helping people who are traveling out of the country even not pilgrimage alone.. When i travelled in August, I went to aboki and $$ was change for 230 and federal ask the bank to be selling for bank rate to people with visa and i went to bank to change is for 199 isn't that commendable? did PMB know me personally? but i benefited from it and that safe me 301.. Now calculate 301* 1000$ so i safe about 31k naira will isn't that encouraging? my argument is you are criticizing PMB for doing this as if what he is doing is bad...
Re: FG Approves $11m For Christian Pilgrims - Vanguard News by kennykg(m): 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
bashydemy:
Now tell me what is it that you don't understand or you don get here, Govt are helping people who are traveling out of the country even not pilgrimage alone.. When i travelled in August, I went to aboki and $$ was change for 230 and federal ask the bank to be selling for bank rate to people with visa and i went to bank to change is for 199 isn't that commendable? did PMB know me personally? but i benefited from it and that safe me 301.. Now calculate 301* 1000$ so i safe about 31k naira will isn't that encouraging? my argument is you are criticizing PMB for doing this as if what he is doing is bad...
I don't think we need to be doing this at period we are in this country, especially for religious pilgrims.
For anyone who want to travel must have known hoe to take care of themselves, that same money as little as it may seem could solve a much bigger problem we having that would benefit a much larger population.
Why would a government be complaining of insufficient funds cause treasure looters have creamed the country off but still offer to do this excersise.
It could have been done when we have sorted out alot of our inherited problems.

That's my point, I'm not against pmb I even voted for him but I just feel we don't need this now
Re: FG Approves $11m For Christian Pilgrims - Vanguard News by bashydemy(m): 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
kennykg:

I don't think we need to be doing this at period we are in this country, especially for religious pilgrims.
For anyone who want to travel must have known hoe to take care of themselves, that same money as little as it may seem could solve a much bigger problem we having that would benefit a much larger population.
Why would a government be complaining of insufficient funds cause treasure looters have creamed the country off but still offer to do this excersise.
It could have been done when we have sorted out alot of our inherited problems.

That's my point, I'm not against pmb I even voted for him but I just feel we don't need this now
But he is not only doing it for the pilgrimage but for anyone traveling out.... Exchange rate has gone up to the extend that it not easy for an ordinary man to change naira to dollars.. But giving them the privilege to change in bank with normal bank rate is good.
Re: FG Approves $11m For Christian Pilgrims - Vanguard News by kennykg(m): 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
bashydemy:
But he is not only doing it for the pilgrimage but for anyone traveling out.... Exchange rate has gone up to the extend that it not easy for an ordinary man to change naira to dollars.. But giving them the privilege to change in bank with normal bank rate is good.
It's good but not something that should be done at this moment and for pilgrimages should be scraped it has no economic value to the country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja Court Adjourns Melaye’s Case Indefinitely On Health Grounds / Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses / 52 Textile Companies Reopens After 10 Years, 25000 New Jobs Created

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.