Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

10 Years Ago- The Story Of My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Years Ago- The Story Of My Life (1727 Views)

Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago / Couple Who Met In A Bus To Lagos 6 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Years Ago- The Story Of My Life by mcfynest(m): 9:42am On Oct 09, 2015
I was 16 years old and in ss3 in the year 2006. My name is Sandra and I want to share a story of how I lost my virginity.

I remember vividly, I was culled down in a fetal position on the bed of the sickbay. This has been a regular monthly experience for me and it was becoming frustrating. My biology teacher said about the menstrual cycle, I felt utter disgust remembering that I will go through this until I get to menopause.
While clutching at my stomach, Jessy my classmate walked into the sickbay to check on me. How are you feeling? She asked. Jessy is a matured lady. She is the oldest in the class and also has developed her female organs like an adult. So most people refer to her has sis. She touched my neck, looked into my eyes and made a sign, like she was relived.

Do you know there’s an easy way outta this? Tested and proven. Oh, lest I forgot. In 2006, we never had easy access to the internet and talking to my mom about such an awkward topic looks kinda weird. Back to my story, I actually ignored her. But she persisted and said, come on Sandra! The least you could do is to hear me out. She shared her story stating that she once felt what I was feeling and she went to meet her doctor, she prescribed some drugs too her, still it didn’t stop. Then she stumbled on the cure.

I remember the look in her eyes, it was filled of excitement like someone who had seen the elixir of life or Lazarus pit. I asked her what the cure was and she said SEX. I was shocked, was I expecting something else? I want sure. I was scared, I had heard several talks about sexual intercourse mostly during the Action Health program or Sunday School and I get scared of either contracting a STD or worst of ending up in hell.
Still feeling the pain, she looked into my eyes and said, remember Alex the head boy? You know he loves you, why not give him a short and you guys start from there.

Well I kinda gave in to her and during our valedictory service, I was with Alex, a brilliant and handsome young man. It was a lovely relationship so I felt we had known one another well. His parent were off to work and we both gone to his home. One thing led to another and we started dancing to lonile odi gobe I have forgotten the name of the artist but we were dancing and later to west life to Whitney Houston. Then he looked into my face, and told me he loved me and wants to spend the rest of his life with me. I actually believed him, then we kissed and the cloths started falling out. It was our first time so it was kinda awkward, but the song going on in the background gave me strength and I he made love to me. It was a great feeling sincerely cos I loved him.

That was actually the last day of our relationship sad. However, it is close to 10 years now and I still feel the menstrual pain. Well I learnt my lesson and moved on.

http://naijatruestories..com.ng/2015/10/10-years-ago-story-of-my-life.html

Lalasticlala, seun, Obinoscopy

All stories are based on true life events
Re: 10 Years Ago- The Story Of My Life by falconey(m): 9:43am On Oct 09, 2015
they'll always have a story to tell on how they lost it.
Re: 10 Years Ago- The Story Of My Life by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Years Ago- The Story Of My Life by alegbeleye(m): 9:55am On Oct 09, 2015
Put super glue, you'll regain it.
Re: 10 Years Ago- The Story Of My Life by KRILMIJAY(m): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2015
Naija girls & dia "How I lost my virginity" fake stories. even hoes will tell u dy wia raped wen dy wia young by a family friend.

Believe at ya own peril.

1 Like

Re: 10 Years Ago- The Story Of My Life by misterjosh(m): 10:36am On Oct 09, 2015
Hmmm undecided
Re: 10 Years Ago- The Story Of My Life by SenhorSean(m): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2015
Oyind17:
undecided undecided undecided
Tell urs abi u are still a V..

1 Like

Re: 10 Years Ago- The Story Of My Life by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 09, 2015
SenhorSean:
Tell urs abi u are still a V..
Yes, I'm not ready to loose it yet

1 Like

Re: 10 Years Ago- The Story Of My Life by mcfynest(m): 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
grin
Oyind17:

Yes, I'm not ready to loose it yet

(1) (Reply)

How I Seduced, Made Love And Got Pregnant For My Father — Lagos Girl (PART 2) / Would You Commit A Crime If You Knew There...... / Best Reply for Girlfriend Who Ask You to buy her Human Hair As Val Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.