Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

How I Seduced, Made Love And Got Pregnant For My Father — Lagos Girl (PART 2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Seduced, Made Love And Got Pregnant For My Father — Lagos Girl (PART 2) (1721 Views)

Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / (picture) How I Made Love And Got Pregnant For My Father — Lagos Gir / How I Seduced, Made Love And Got Pregnant For My Father — Lagos Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Seduced, Made Love And Got Pregnant For My Father — Lagos Girl (PART 2) by Moorevibe(m): 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
READ PART 1 ON NL HERE >>> https://www.nairaland.com/2766324/how-seduced-made-love-got

After what seems like he was deaf and didn’t hear a word of what I said, he picked up his phone to leave, I broke down in tears which was his weakest point. He doesn’t like to see me cry. He sat down, cuddled me on his lap and asked me to repeat what I just said. I told him to allows us give it a trial because obviously, it was like he felt the same way. I promised him that it will be our darkest secret and mum won’t ever find out.

While talking, my hands were already unzipping his trouser unknowingly to him. The next second, my his dick was already in my mouth before he could make any move. I gave him a hard suck and weakened him completely though I know my mum doesn’t do that to him. I continued with the suck until I made sure he would not resist me any longer. I quickly undressed him and sat on him.

I was already wet so penetrating wasn’t that difficult. I made love to him like I have never done in a long while. At this point, his mouth was already on my sumptuous boobs, he sucked and smooched my boobs so hard while I gave him the pleasure of his life. My dad has it all. His dick was like 6ft long; it almost got to my navel. He bleeped me so hard like no one has ever done even my young boyfriend.
I know it’s an abominable act but at that moment, I really didn’t give a damn. After hours of a rough love making, he gave a hard release inside me and we were both exhausted. He smiled at me and told me that I was the sweetest woman he had ever been with in his entire life; even my mum could not meet a match with me.

He gave in to my request of having a secret love affair so that made him to visit me every weekend. My boyfriend, Michael started suspecting me and at a point got fed up and broke up with me, I still didn’t care. My dad gave me the whole world; he showered me with gifts and cars. After my graduation, he bought me a house in one of the private estates despite my mum’s complains which he gave deaf ears to her.

My dad arranged a trip to Dubai for just him and I secretly, we spent one week in the hotel fucking and shopping. It was the best week of life. 2 months after we returned from Dubai, I felt sick. At first I thought it was normal malaria until I visited the clinic and conducted a test, I discovered the shocking bombshell of my entire life, I was pregnant for my dad.
That was when it dawned on me what I’ve done to myself. My dad found out the next weekend when he visited and insisted that I must keep the baby. I pleaded with him to allow me abort the child but all fell to his deaf ears. I started making plans to leave the country but my dad used his resources to hold me down.

Now I’m 6 months pregnant and have gone into hiding because of my mum, who is at the verge of killing herself if she doesn’t see me. Please I need help, can someone help me to convince my dad that I cannot have this child.
What do I do? How do I get myself out of this calamity that has befalling on me and is almost claiming my life?

SOURCE >>> http://www.moorevibe.com/2015/11/how-i-seduced-made-love-and-got.html

(1) (Reply)

Don't Tell The Mod. / Guys, Come In Here And See This / *must Read*list Of Guys That Would Impregnate Ladies On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.