Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL (2883 Views)

My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
So I found him on Nairaland, the one I let get away.

I noticed after I checked his dp, even though he concealed his face, I KNEW it was him.

I'm writing this here because I'm to shy, to ashamed to say it to you in person, or text you etc.

After I saw the dp, I realised you have the same birthday with him(you) and your old posts from 2010 where you were talking about realizing your first love would never love you as much, truth is I liked you just as much probably even more, but I didn't think you liked me that much, I didn't want to be vulnerable, afraid of getting hurt, forming strong girl/ hard to get, etc. So most times I acted like I didn't like you.

I realise it's too late, but just so you know, nothing has changed.

Your first name and last name start with the same letter, almost every girl liked(s) you (scary something),

This is pathetic I know, but I just want you to know that your first love felt the same way about you, she only had troubles expressing it.

Boboyekini.

3 Likes

Re: I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by dharay99: 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2015

ionne qe† ds yhur kinda confession
& hmm...New accoun†.? Con†eenuu 0p.
Re: I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by donTbone(m): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
nwababyoku1:

I noticed after I checked his dp, even though he concealed his face, I KNEW it was him.

I'm writing this here because I'm to shy, to ashamed to say it to you in person, or text you etc.

After I saw the dp, I realised you have the same birthday with him(you) and your old posts from 2010 where you were talking about realizing your first love would never love you as much, truth is I liked you just as much probably even more, but I didn't think you liked me that much, I didn't want to be vulnerable, afraid of getting hurt, forming strong girl/ hard to get, etc. So most times I acted like I didn't like you.

Your first name and last name start with the same letter, almost every girl liked(s) you (scary something),

This is pathetic I know, but I just want you to know that your first love felt the same way about you, she only had troubles expressing it.

Boboyekini.

grin
Re: I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by deadZONE: 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
Some body has been watching too much
Disney movies......

3 Likes

Re: I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hmmm, JUICY grin
Re: I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
cheesy
What's funny now DonTbone
Re: I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by midehi2(f): 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
romantic
Re: I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by donTbone(m): 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
nwababyoku1:
cheesy
What's funny now DonTbone

Everything! you know it look like that MTN advert, where
the guy snapped her crush, uploaded it, find her crush and
they live happily ever after! grin

Welcome to NairaLand wink
Re: I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by misspicy(f): 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
Very romantic cheesy
Re: I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by Cutehector(m): 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
Awwwwwwwwwn.. Dis is d kind of lov I"m talkn abt... cheesy
Re: I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by laurenziz6(m): 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Love in the air
Re: I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
donTbone:

Everything! you know it look like that MTN advert, where
the guy snapped her crush, uploaded it, find her crush and
they live happily ever after! grin

Welcome to NairaLand wink

LOL!
Somehow I'm hoping it's not him.
I'm going to try to avoid anywhere I could likely bump into him.
Re: I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by donTbone(m): 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
nwababyoku1:

LOL!
Somehow I'm hoping it's not him.
I'm going to try to avoid anywhere I could likely bump into him.
ion get that undecided
Re: I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
Serious love cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by tpiander: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
Wa pe nbe.

( you go tey for there).

Too much scams. Its a free forum, or does being your alledged "ex" mean somebody can't browse the internet again?

Abeg.
Re: I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
donTbone:

ion get that undecided

Because I'm somehow ashamed.. When you have been forming hard geh in public.
Plus he's moved on.

If he's the one I found, and I see him I don't think I'll be able to hide t

If he's not the one on NL, then he probably wouldn't know still.

But I'm 99% sure he's the one.
Re: I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by tpiander: 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
nwababyoku1:

Boboyekini.

Just seeing the name.

Are you saying boboyekini is your ex?

You go tey for there.
Re: I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by donTbone(m): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
nwababyoku1:

Because I'm somehow ashamed.. When you have been forming hard geh in public.
Plus he's moved on.
So if it's not him, the shame will reduce small.
Forget abt the shame, if you love something and he love you, why play hard to get! sad
Well, if he moved on, I pray you get a better LOVE!

FYI am searching though cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by Oahray: 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
Awww... Shugaryme cum and read o cheesy
Re: I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
nwababyoku1:

Boboyekini.

So what should we do with this pig vomit you just spewed out from the gutter you call mouth?
Re: I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
Chai so these things do happen

Where is the bobo? grin
Re: I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by kellyJames5(m): 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
just come out straight
Re: I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by gab264(m): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
nwababyoku1:

Boboyekini.
How she felt sounds like a regret..grin

#Absurd ways are inevitable to those that price up and down along side with pride and hidin of feelings.

Express yaa feelings,(Feeling insecure among daa one u claim to love is highly absurd and abhorrent.

I knew how he feels for me but I can't let mine feelings flow to him becus it migth attract less attraction and probably see me as a cheap tool that can be used and ripped off on the way.
I don't fink this is enough reason for a girl to conceal her feelings to a guy whom (day to day) sincerely tries to make tins work out.

So many guys,especially me, are too emotional and migth not be able to withstand the emotional trauma he will pass for a girl that feels to hide her feelings just to protect dhe dignity of hers.
Re: I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by tpiander: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
nwababyoku1:

B5ecause I'm somehow ashamed.. When you have been forming hard geh in public.
Plus he's moved on.

If he's the one I found, and I see him I don't think I'll be able to hide t

If he's not the one on NL, then he probably wouldn't know still.

But I'm 99% sure he's the one.

sir or ma

stop deceiving people plz.
Re: I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by Idowuogbo(f): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
The same BoboYekini wey i know? That one get first love? Op, i pity you sha. lipsrsealed
Re: I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by JoeCutie(m): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
Somewhere in Ijebu, someone is already ejaculating just reading this... embarassed cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by tpiander: 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
if i type seunos that means i am referring to the seun operating system on my browser.
Re: I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by taryour(f): 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
FowlYansh:

So what should we do with this pig vomit you just spewed out from the gutter you call mouth?

WOW I can't believe this is coming from a woman to a woman like herself..... oh please what warranted such from what she typed here why so much hatting. .. you got blood in your veins at all or you just want to be noticed Christ. ...

2 Likes

Re: I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 10, 2015
@op, thank you.
I hide it now, but I've always been a hopeless romantic..."veteris vestigiae flammae -
I recognise the vestiges of
an old flame" smiley

1 Like

Re: I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by Oahray: 8:58am On Oct 10, 2015
BoboYekini:
@op, thank you.
I hide it now, but I've always been a hopeless romantic..."veteris vestigiae flammae -
I recognise the vestiges of
an old flame" smiley
hmmm... Thanking yourself for wooing yourself. grin
Re: I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
FowlYansh:

Eat it, maybe.
Re: I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
taryour:

WOW I can't believe this is coming from a woman to a woman like herself..... oh please what warranted such from what she typed here why so much hatting. .. you got blood in your veins at all or you just want to be noticed Christ. ...

LOL she's so bitter.

Thank you for standing up for a stranger.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Get Money From Him Without Being Seen As A Hoe? / Celebrity Shares On Her Instagram Uncensored And Raw p#ssy / Is Feminism Really A Bad Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.