Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4771134 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:38am On Jul 26, 2017
You get 50k after the person you referred takes 40 trips

jayooh:
Good evening you all, does uber pay any referral bonus when a driver invites a partner to sign up with his car? What are the conditions if any. Has anyone here ever referred a partner and got compensation for it?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 8:15am On Jul 26, 2017
alstarmayo:
You get 50k after the person you referred takes 40 trips

Even a car owner partner? cos he won't be the one driving
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 8:39am On Jul 26, 2017
if you own a car and don't drive it, as long as you're the one that registered the car on Uber, referral money will be paid to your account

jayooh:

Even a car owner partner? cos he won't be the one driving
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2017
bussyando:
Hello,

I need a serious and God fearing Uber/Taxify driver for a good and clean Toyota Corolla 2012.

08038263261. i am.what you need
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 26, 2017
xana101:

Most people working their car out are NOT the car owners I bet u. How can u put ur car on uber with such peanut and destroy d life of d car @ d end u dump d car for d owner. I bought my car with my hard earned money so, I won't risk it on uber! If uber pay is right, they won't need surge today, promo tomorrow, incentive next tomorrow. They're just running from pillars to post. They should do d right thing and 4get about useless promo, surge & incentive. People care less about taxify promo, surge or incentive cos their pay is right. Uber started very well but messing d whole thing up right now. I wish all driver can come out with one voice and frustrate uber every once in a week.

scholarBaba:
Bro,

How is Honda 2008 not strong?

No one is saying uber is not fantastic...at least from the perspective of the driver who makes his cut regardless of the condition of the car.

I am speaking from the angle of a partner and my advice to potential partners is that they shouldn't invest in recent cars for uber. Anything above a 2005 model is a waste of money in my own candid opinion.

Truth be told-no matter how strong your car is, you cant drive 1000km per week for 4 weeks continously and not have something to fix- Its just not possible.

And during that period, you will bear the cost of fixing your car ALONE.

Finally, am not forcing my own opinion on anyone, it is still left for partners to decide on what route they want to take.

Time will definitely tell.

xana101:

Most people working their car out are NOT the car owners I bet u. How can u put ur car on uber with such peanut and destroy d life of d car @ d end u dump d car for d owner. I bought my car with my hard earned money so, I won't risk it on uber! If uber pay is right, they won't need surge today, promo tomorrow, incentive next tomorrow. They're just running from pillars to post. They should do d right thing and 4get about useless promo, surge & incentive. People care less about taxify promo, surge or incentive cos their pay is right. Uber started very well but messing d whole thing up right now. I wish all driver can come out with one voice and frustrate uber every once in a week.

that's what i keep saying. those guys are essentially driving those vehicles to death. and uber is just taking the piss because there are neither carfax reports or labour laws in this jungle called nigeria.

i wouldnt do what they are doing to my daily driver. only a car bought fresh toks specifically for uber can take that level of abuse & when am done i sell it off to an ignorant sucker somewhere cos the tranny is prolly shot by then anyway & other major replacements are due.

what they doing is not brain surgery lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2017
alstarmayo:
if you own a car and don't drive it, as long as you're the one that registered the car on Uber, referral money will be paid to your account

OK thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Trippledots(m): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

when they are looking for the job, so quiet and humble.

After 3-4weeks the story changes grin

Sir, good day.

Pls what least camry model can i substitute a honda babyboy with... Fuel efficient and rugged enough for e-taxi business.

Totally for business purposes pls.

Mention me when replying. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by scholarBaba: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2017
Exactly my point. They come in soooo humble and you cant help but believe in them.

Just give them 3 weeks... you will see their true picture.

I think i will share my experiences with these drivers one of theses days when time permits.

But that is not to say ALL of them are bad, there are some good ones out there, just that to find the good and reliable ones is quite difficult.

GAZZUZZ:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sheyi01(m): 11:10am On Jul 26, 2017
I am a driver on uber looking for a partner who would like to use his car for uber. Pls contact me on 08060473948. I guarantee proper maintenance and good returns on the car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 11:11am On Jul 26, 2017
ogunvic41:

Ur fuel consumption range...
If its more than this ur car is faulty

Bros, make you call me too na. Although I am on Taxify currently

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 26, 2017
How can one become a partner?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hairybelly01: 11:40am On Jul 26, 2017
Does uber pay if the referral is a rider account provided and not driver account
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
dckng16:
This ain't matter of GPS error. Countless times things like this has occurred. Uber fares is Insanely low. If I start bombing this thread with instances like this with screenshot proofs. I don't think you would have any say. What of picking up someone from Magodo to Badary with 3K fuel, There was heavy traffic at Mile 2, festac, Agboju, iyana Oba, Volkswagen, trade fair, Lasu, Ojo, Okokomaiko. The fuel got depleted to reserve on arrival. At end of d trip Uber calculated d trip to 3000 Naira on 4 hours 30 minutes trip. I had to buy 3K fuel to go home without making any single profit. On a normal day yellow cab wld do 5k - 8k on badagry trip. I have been in d game for one month. Uber is not worth it for now. Except u drive your car yourself, but still not profitable enough.

Change your phone

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
dckng16:
That's d route showed on d map
You don't have to always follow the map.... Use your head.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
darmilolah:

grin
Bros u bad ooo.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
sheyi01:
I am a driver on uber looking for a partner who would like to use his car for uber. Pls contact me on 08060473948. I guarantee proper maintenance and good returns on the car.

Aw much can u deliver on Camry 10
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
Register for Uberdost if you want to refer drivers as a rider, I don't know how it's done or the process you have to go through so contact Uber customer care for more details or I could help you refer with my partner account and you'll settle when the money is paid

Hairybelly01:
Does uber pay if the referral is a rider account provided and not driver account
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dyemida(m): 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=Dreamscometrue post=58845765]How can one become a
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
gwng:
Eliminate mechanic guesswork. Get a Bluetooth car diagnostic scanner for only 3K and begin scanning your car with your phone to diagnose faults. Call/Whatsapp: 09053629992.

See video on how it works: http://www.mymoto.com.ng/how-to-scan-your-car-with-obd-2-bluetooth/

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
OlugbengaE:
How I wish there can be an organised action against uber.

The truth is it may never happen.

When drivers go offline there will be surge tell me how many o these hungry drivers will not jump ship when they see 3.0 surge?

Please, let's chat on WhatsApp
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
jpworld:
Uber partners dont need to be in street of lagos to protest.

Going completely offline alone, Uber wont notice you. but collectively, You can make it happen

For example drivers can decide to go offline from 6am-12pm Monday. then plan another week for offline.

Next week Tuesday, 12-9pm, gradually you increase it.

This wont affect your earnings, but it will affect Uber, because when no cars available in Uber, riders will seek alternative.

So lets get minimum of 100 members to get started.

Its for your good.

Please, let's chat on WhatsApp
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by micton(m): 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
Looking for a partner in Abuja
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
Some people are doing Uber smart deceiving others with screenshot. Well, ko Kan MI.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
chillex8:

It's not about the year of the car. It's about availability of customers on d road for pick ups. For your 2010 Camry, it's not profitable for the business cos it will consume more fuel. Also considering that we are more on d platform bow driving.
I will do 30k a week.
Maintain ur cat and ensure to remind u asap for servicing as at when due
07084916368 [call and whatsapp]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ekatonsyn(m): 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
dawg2002:
Hello, 2011 Toyota Corolla in perfect condition, looking for a driver to partner with for Uber services. Please contact me if interested...

Am interested Sir, contact me via email : ekaton.synergies@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
dawg2002:
Hello, 2011 Toyota Corolla in perfect condition, looking for a driver to partner with for Uber services. Please contact me if interested...
I am available to start work tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
chillex8:

Sell the Camry 2010 and buy a corolla 2003/4/5. Save urself from heavy maintenance cost also drivers prefer corolla because of fuel economy and will deliver more with corolla...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Lol, the reason is because, what most prospective driver partner read and hear about Uber is not what they actually get when they go into it. Driving Uber has a lot of disadvantages than d benefits. Uber is an Under paid Job or biz any reasonable thinking fellow would want to do for now. I was once humble and quiet when I got in, I then realized that this SHIIT is not what doing especially when u re doing weekly delivery. No profit. No savings. Work from morning to midnight and u earn 8k - 12k at most, remove fuel money and call card money, I am left with nothing more than 2k -4K. I still have to feed from it. Coke and gala on d steering with other junk foods. Immediately I resigned I fell sick due stress

It's was really terrible experience.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
darmilolah:

. Then what's d essence of app and gps navigation. Where u have not been to before.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
darmilolah:

Change your phone
for your information I used iPhone 5S approved on Uber platform. Upgraded to iPhone 7 operating system.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
I am a serious Uber and taxify driver.
I reside in Ilana Lagos state.
I drive with caution and readily available for work tomorrow morning.
I will appreciate a partner with a sound car to work with.
I'm ready to deliver 30k weekly and promise never to fail in my weekly remittance.
If you are ready with ur car, I am ready to work
Call and whatsapp
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
dckng16:
Lol, the reason is because, what most prospective driver partner read and hear about Uber is not what they actually get when they go into it. Driving Uber has a lot of disadvantages than d benefits. Uber is an Under paid Job or biz any reasonable thinking fellow would want to do for now. I was once humble and quiet when I got in, I then realized that this SHIIT is not what doing especially when u re doing weekly delivery. No profit. No savings. Work from morning to midnight and u earn 8k - 12k at most, remove fuel money and call card money, I am left with nothing more than 2k -4K. I still have to feed from it. Coke and gala on d steering with other junk foods. Immediately I resigned I fell sick due stress

It's was really terrible experience.
Quit and do something else. Uber is more than picking or dropping people. U need to work smart...

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.