Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4748284 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eghuan1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
sophoccles:

seems this your uber ++ is nothing more than fraudulent simulation

What do you expect. When people don't want to work but rather want fast money, you help them to collect what they have.

He wants to scam Uber riders, and I want to help him by collecting his own cash.

I don't think am doing something wrong
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

the one i send give you, i no hear anything from you
I replied ur mail sir. Am driver o. Am at work please...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ashiwajew: 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Please I also need the tips.
ogunvic41:

I replied ur mail sir. Am driver o. Am at work please...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by myquestion(m): 6:03am On Jul 28, 2017
Ystdy I took a rider to redeemed camp.
On getting der, I saw a fellow Taxify driver waiting for rider. I was surprised.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 7:45am On Jul 28, 2017
myquestion:
Ystdy I took a rider to redeemed camp.
On getting der, I saw a fellow Taxify driver waiting for rider. I was surprised.
borrow him mat to sleep because he's on a long tin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 7:50am On Jul 28, 2017
Just turn your car to kabukabu and carry 5 passengers to ojodu berger.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wholexy009(m): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2017
i urgently need a driver for Uber/Taxify. kindly contact me if you are interested
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 11:24am On Jul 28, 2017
wholexy009:
i urgently need a driver for Uber/Taxify. kindly contact me if you are interested

Contact u how? I'm interested
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rottymoore: 11:32am On Jul 28, 2017
Am interested.. here is my number whatapp or call.
wholexy009:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
wholexy009:

Interested. 07084916368
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jimnozi: 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
DO YOU KNOW YOU MAKE EXTRA INCOME
Don't waist time again online busy doing nothing
Turn your Laptop/Phone to Money Making Machine
I mean Turning them to Your Office
BECOME A SUCCESSFUL FOREX TRADER
Its a REAL BUSHINESS THAT YOU CAN EVEN START WITH A LITTLE CAPITAL IF YOU ARE THE FEARFUL TYPE
People Say u will Loose
Yes its Through when you don't have Proper Training/Strategy
AM telling you, You can make a living from this every month
Training is free anywhere you are in the world
Give it A try and see
Trade every day and get Net Profit at the end of the month
Come Get reliable signal and strategy to SUCCESSFUL FOREX TRADING

why CAN'T YOU CONTACT ME NOW FOR MORE INFO
Contact Me 07061941772
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by goldenval(m): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
I bought 2 Corolas last 2 months for Uber business and I handed it over to someone a driver I met during my trip to South Africa,
Since May till yesterday, he was supposed to pay 400k but he gave excuses of traveling to the village. Then thank God for the trackers, I tracked one of the car and found it at Eko hotel Victorian Island and I arrested the driver and he brought the 2nd car today.

The sad thing is that, he managed to pay 100k today and as I am writing this, the 2 cars are in my house and I don't have any faith in continuing the Uber business and I don't mind selling both cars at reasonable prices and move on.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
goldenval:
I bought 2 Corolas last 2 months for Uber business and I handed it over to someone a driver I met during my trip to South Africa,
Since May till yesterday, he was supposed to pay 400k but he gave excuses of traveling to the village. Then thank God for the trackers, I tracked one of the car and found it at Eko hotel Victorian Island and I arrested the driver and he brought the 2nd car today.

The sad thing is that, he managed to pay 100k today and as I am writing this, the 2 cars are in my house and I don't have any faith in continuing the Uber business and I don't mind selling both cars at reasonable prices and move on.

Thanks
How much?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by goldenval(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

How much?

I spent total of 6.8million on these cars 2009 models. One is red in colour while the 2nd one is green. I won't mind selling both for ... All tires are new, the papers are current papers, everything is still new and it's buy and drive.

Let me know if we can meet then you can see them with your eyes before making a decisions.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1simbo: 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
Speak to fleet managers and people like @Romeo3 who have alot of experience.
He can get you reliable drivers and manage your vvehicles for you.
Rememeber. Experience means you wont make the same mistakes again.

goldenval:

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
goldenval:

I spent total of 6.8million on these cars 2009 models. One is red in colour while the 2nd one is green. I won't mind selling both for 3.6million. All tires are new, the papers are current papers, everything is still new and it's buy and drive.

Let me know if we can meet then you can see them with your eyes before making a decisions.

Thanks

2009 corolla for 1.8 .I am interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
goldenval:

I spent total of 6.8million on these cars 2009 models. One is red in colour while the 2nd one is green. I won't mind selling both for 3.6million. All tires are new, the papers are current papers, everything is still new and it's buy and drive.

Thanks
I expect you to be the man your signature depicts you as. Don't give up cos fate brought about a few bad eggs.

Also, 400K on both cars in 2months seems unfair. You should be getting around 300k on both cars per month
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by goldenval(m): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
OlugbengaE:

2009 corolla for 1.8 .I am interested.

Are you in Lagos? I don't mind if we meet tomorrow anywhere, like Shoprite will be okay. I will come with one of them for you to see. Just so tired and sad for everything and time wasted on it. Instead of me to loose both cars to someone that will damange it, let me sell it now and move on.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by goldenval(m): 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
1simbo:
Speak to fleet managers and people like @Romeo3 who have alot of experience.
He can get you reliable drivers and manage your vvehicles for you.
Rememeber. Experience means you wont make the same mistakes again.

Bro, I am very tired and confused because this is my first time investing on this business and I was hoping the guy will paid what we agreed on.
I don't have the mind to try another person

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
goldenval:

Bro, I am very tired and confused because this is my first time investing on this business and I was hoping the guy will paid what we agreed on.
I don't have the mind to try another person
Patience n believe
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
goldenval:

Thanks

Let meet and discuss other options . If I am able to convince you better then we go into an agreement
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
If you have lost faith in the business, sell your cars.

No human is perfect. Anything may happen to those cars tomorrow even if it wasnt the driver's fault and the first thing you will say, is;

"I said it"
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
goldenval:

Are you in Lagos? I don't mind if we meet tomorrow anywhere, like Shoprite will be okay. I will come with one of them for you to see. Just so tired and sad for everything and time wasted on it. Instead of me to loose both cars to someone that will damange it, let me sell it now and move on.

Thanks

Well Naija used 2009 corolla will sell for more than 1.8. Sell right at the rightest price.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by goldenval(m): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
OlugbengaE:

Well Naija used 2009 corolla will sell for more than 1.8. Sell right at the rightest price.

I am not a car dealer and I don't need anymore stress in on my life as I am still shocked with my past experience. I bought the cars at 3.2million Tin can cleared. I bought them around first week of May.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by goldenval(m): 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
Romeo3:
If you have lost faith in the business, sell your cars.

No human is perfect. Anything may happen to those cars tomorrow even if it wasnt the driver's fault and the first thing you will say, is;

"I said it"

Exactly because I don't have no idea on how to run the business and this one I tried, didn't work out as the crook even told me he traveled to the village on Tuesday and we arrested him at Eko hotel on Wednesday afternoon. You see had it been I don't have trackers on those cars, I would have loose everything and that's why I don't wanna try again.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
goldenval:

Exactly because I don't have no idea on how to run the business and this one I tried, didn't work out as the crook even told me he traveled to the village on Tuesday and we arrested him at Eko hotel on Wednesday afternoon. You see had it been I don't have trackers on those cars, I would have loose everything and that's why I don't wanna try again.

I still say we can meet and discuss options available
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by goldenval(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
Carshopper:

I still say we can meet and discuss options available
What other options? I have made up my mind to sell them

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
goldenval:

Lol!!
U don't seem to have heart for business ooo.
I think you should calm down first and give yourself a breather before making any brash decision. Even if you will sell it on the long run.

From what I can see, you most likely won't make the best decision with your current state of mind.

Relax first and get over the shock. At least the cars are not running away now.
Good luck

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mazinaija: 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
goldenval:

You got it all wrong when you allowed your money to accumulate. He should have been paying weekly. Drivers are the most difficult people to manage.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
Can I see d pix of d 2009 corolla. Can we discuss price privately and I'll pay by next week cash.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
goldenval:

I am not a car dealer and I don't need anymore stress in on my life as I am still shocked with my past experience. I bought the cars at 3.2million Tin can cleared. I bought them around first week of May.

Thanks

My advice is for you to park the cars. Relax think things through dont rush to make any decisions.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cassie74: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
Pls any ideas about uber's year requirement for their cars...am in Abuja oo...cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.