Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4742990 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
peeps4u:

Yes, it is named after a certain man who drove the argument that honda civic is better than corolla and then popularised its usage on the platform.

I guess you already own that muscle?
Give it a trial, but after a week or weeks, sit down to do your cost vs profit analysis to know if you're to continue with the car.

Good luck again.
thanks boss,I will do as u say
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
peeps4u:

Oh I see.

I advise you go to bolt office.

I had issue with my DL as well, the picture of my DOB wasnt so clear. After days of failing to upload, I went to uber office, they asked my DOB and other blurred details on the DL and it was accepted instantly.

Thanks.. That u said.. That I will do. Buts it's uber not bolt boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
Freshprince91:

grin Baba, all of una abandoned your brother on Christmas day, even egbon cooladex trowey face.
Gentlelife too. Make una well done.
God no go forget me as una do me this Christmas.

My G! No be so jare. We just dey observe. I don hang boot till next year.
Compliments bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
Vision2045:

Thanks.. That u said.. That I will do. Buts it's uber not bolt boss

Yes, I know. I just used my uber experience as a case study.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pappy2000: 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
Please how do I register again on the bolt platform, thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
eyinola:

btw is dru23 a car name now grin
Hahagringringrin... yes dru23 is a car brand that also comes along with the recommended oils meant for periodic servicing of your the car. Hahahaha. Hilarious question

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seguno2: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
Has anyone seen Nollywood movies and sitcoms that use Uber, Bolt and other e-hailing taxi services?
That would help increase interest in the use by more people.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Guys I don’t know if the topic/question “between HP and weekly rental which is better and should an investor opt for?” has been tackle in this forum.

I would like our oga’s in the house to give their experience and opinions on this subject.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
Jokers.. this nonsense just be making my activity score drop. sad

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunjity26: 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
Good afternoon house please on a rough how much can can i get weekly if i buy camry big daddy for person to ride for me!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
Babadee1900:
Bros this one no too bad, sometimes u look at the thing well.
Maybe the app is telling u to turn at the legal u turn, sometimes u make those little sacrifices and save yourself the stress of getting blocked.
Unless there is traffic along that road which I know there must be
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Bros this one no too bad, sometimes u look at the thing well.
Maybe the app is telling u to turn at the legal u turn, sometimes u make those little sacrifices and save yourself the stress of getting blocked.
Unless there is traffic along that road which I know there must be
As at that time, there was traffic, no motivation to work today, parked inside Sangotedo shoprite chilling.

I will continue at night when all the craziness of Lagos has reduced.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
chichiana:

You guys will always be doubting.. At 3.0 surge its just his luck. Last week i had 4.9 durge from eko Atlantic to inside ikotun. That one the riders wanted to break my head.. Na uber paid me de balance las las as the riders paid only half.

De screenshot here shows xday 2.2* to ipaja. To nd fro.so its realistic getting 23k on 3.0 surge
the trip was an uberX. What kind of car and year do you use and secondly, how does Uber cover their loss after paying for riders.. Does Uber blocks the rider or fine them?. Please am curious though e no concern me shaa. Just want to know
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
Babadee1900:

Una get time dey stress.

My rule when it comes to this: Always accept all requests (Even if it's 2hours away from you)

If it's (very) close (1-3mins), drive towards rider's pick up location. If it's not (5-10mins) and you know you can make it, call the rider to tell him/her you are on your way.

If you know you would definitely not make it (meanwhile you've already accepted), call the rider and tell him/her your location (give a very far location which would be unreasonable to come to pick a rider from), then tell the rider to kindly cancel.

Some riders could be stubborn or unreasonable and may insist that you cancel. Politely tell them you would be unable to cancel and it would take about 5mins to cancel. If they don't cancel, Slide on 'Arriving Now' (even when you are far from that location) and your 5mins would begin to count. However, try remaining in place after doing that. After 5mins, Slide on 'Cancel Ride' with rider phone number unavailable (or something). Meanwhile the rider would probably be calling, don't pick the call, just wait it out and your Activity Score should still be intact.

PS: This works on Bolt. I've not had time to do Uber Registration.

PSS: I've used this and it works for me. Use at your own discretion.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
InfinityEstates:

Una get time dey stress.

Rule No. 1 when it comes to this: Always accept all requests (Even if it's 2hours away from you)

If it's (very) close (1-3mins), drive towards rider's pick up location. If it's not (5-10mins) and you know you can make it, call the rider to tell him/her you are on your way.

If you know you would definitely not make it (meanwhile you've already accepted), call the rider and tell him/her your location (give a very far location which would be unreasonable to come to pick a rider from), then tell the rider to kindly cancel.

Some riders could be stubborn or unreasonable and may insist that you cancel. Politely tell them you would be unable to cancel and it would take about 5mins to cancel. If they don't cancel, Slide on 'Arriving Now' (even when you are far from that location) and your 5mins would begin to count. However, try remaining in place after doing that. After 5mins, Slide on 'Cancel Ride' with rider phone number unavailable (or something). Meanwhile the rider would probably be calling, don't pick the call, just wait it out and your Activity Score should still be intact.

You are smart! smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
Prince3:
the trip was an uberX. What kind of car and year do you use and secondly, how does Uber cover their loss after paying for riders.. Does Uber blocks the rider or fine them?. Please am curious though e no concern me shaa. Just want to know

Such riders are billed with the previous outstanding debt in the next trip.
Happens like this;
Say the rider owes ubee 1k, the rider on another time orders a trip, the trip is normally 1k but ends up being charged as 2k. Driver collects 2k for a trip of 1k, uber takes back the 1k from the driver's card earnings.

Reason drivers must always collect what is shown on the app, even if uber brings 3k for a fare of 400 naira, because uber will assume the driver has collected the cash and will take back its money from the card earnings

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
Am I getting close to been blocked?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
InfinityEstates:

Una get time dey stress.

My rule when it comes to this: Always accept all requests (Even if it's 2hours away from you)

An orider has once try such trick with me asking me to cancel trip cause he couldn't turn back to my pickup location claiming he was far from me (whereas I could see him from the map that he was not too far from me), I told him "no I can't." cause Opay will charge me 50naira.
Next tin baba slide on arrive at pickup location and was waiting for 5mins to cancel trip (I laugh in my language) I patiently and quietly watch the time and immediately it was 5mins, I canceled it myself and choose an option "I couldn't continue with rider" smtin like that, (not that sure of the English). Plus I gave him 1star rating...
Note: its an orider ( Opay Bikers).
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
Babadee1900:
Am I getting close to been blocked?
You’ve even exceed your blockage limit just surviving by his infinite mercies, pray the witches and wizards of taxify don’t see your case in their coven. Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
Prince3:

An orider has once try such trick with me asking me to cancel trip cause he couldn't turn back to my pickup location claiming he was far from me (whereas I could see him from the map that he was not too far from me), I told him "no I can't." cause Opay will charge me 50naira.
Next tin baba slide on arrive at pickup location and was waiting for 5mins to cancel trip (I laugh in my language) I patiently and quietly watch the time and immediately it was 5mins, I canceled it myself and choose an option "I couldn't continue with rider" smtin like that, (not that sure of the English). Plus I gave him 1star rating...
Note: its an orider ( Opay Bikers).
Baba na bolt and Uber we dey reason here which one u come dey carry Obike enter the matter na or r u O’addicted??

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
Felicity001:

You’ve even exceed your blockage limit just surviving by his infinite mercies, pray the witches and wizards of taxify don’t see your case in their coven. Lol
Lol..make them no reason my case o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Witches is viewing the thread.. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
No better surge today.
Homecoming

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Witches: 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
Babadee1900:
Lol..make them no reason my case o

WE ARE HERE DUE TO UR CASE.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
Witches:

Hahaha... Holy Ghost fire �
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
Babadee1900:
Witches is viewing the thread.. grin
Is be for u o guy abeg me no dey ooogringrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by waks1(m): 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
famousguy01:
Bad time to get blocked, I only wish it’s not this time
If you are being blocked by bolt, send them mail if they didn't pick calls and attach the screenshot of blocked msg, they will unblock you immediately and even apologise to you (that's if its due to riders cancellation ).

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
Felicity001:

Baba na bolt and Uber we dey reason here which one u come dey carry Obike enter the matter na or r u O’addicted??
You are not getting the picture. What am trying to say is, "I can do that on all platform"...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Witches: 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
Felicity001:

Hahaha... Holy Ghost fire �

Felix never repeat the above again or else .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nicols(m): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
Mystical888:
Hello house,

Please who is available for offline trip on sunday.
We want to attend an event at Marine beach Apapa from Ikorodu.

If you're game please reach me for further details.

Hi, is this offer still available?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
Witches:

That was fast..5G don reach una side?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
Babadee1900:
As at that time, there was traffic, no motivation to work today, parked inside Sangotedo shoprite chilling.

I will continue at night when all the craziness of Lagos has reduced.
Well night have it own wahala too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.