Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4815723 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (5704) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sammie234: 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
Coolbenzino:
From Ago palace way to chevy view estate lekki today. Na speed I use go offline afterwards. Taxify is having serious challenge.
Hope u did not pay toll fee. If you did hope it is not included in the 1500
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 11:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
You ought to do price estimate from your rider app and let your rider know of the challenge the app has.
Coolbenzino:
From Ago palace way to chevy view estate lekki today. Na speed I use go offline afterwards. Taxify is having serious challenge.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 12:00am On Oct 13, 2017
Congrats bro.
You are making me fall in love with these beast ooo. grin

ogunvic41:
Another Peugeot 407 joining the fleet...
God bless uber and TAXIFY
Still in ABUJA to buy more. Company of romeo3
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 12:06am On Oct 13, 2017
Schiphol:
Congrats bro. You are making me fall in love with these beast ooo. grin
I don fall in Love tey tey! Thankgod na Abuja I base, clean ones everywhere..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 12:10am On Oct 13, 2017
grin grin
Hybrid600:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alonzo360(m): 12:55am On Oct 13, 2017
ogunvic41:
Another Peugeot 407 joining the fleet... God bless uber and TAXIFY Still in ABUJA to buy more. Company of romeo3
congrats Baba...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 4:09am On Oct 13, 2017
milowys77:

Wehdone sir, we spoke on the phone, I'll be joining the 407 gang soon!
Can't wait to have u in da club sir..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 4:11am On Oct 13, 2017
Hybrid600:

That car is a Nigerian used sir...can u imagine!!!
I LOVE ABUJA CARS...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 4:16am On Oct 13, 2017
Schiphol:
Congrats bro.
You are making me fall in love with these beast ooo. grin

Oga steve, u need to sell ur car and buy 407... I got ur back grin
romeo3 drove my 407 the guy is buying one soon lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:58am On Oct 13, 2017
when peugeot show u strong tHing, you will not tell us wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 6:15am On Oct 13, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
when peugeot show u strong tHing, you will not tell us wink
Sir, u don't ANYTHING about Peugeot. Peugeot 407 in particular...
CC Ikenna351
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:18am On Oct 13, 2017
ogunvic41:

Sir, u don't know ANYTHING about Peugeot. Peugeot 407 in particular...
CC Ikenna351

smiles, keeps quiet. Enjoy your new acquisition.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 6:53am On Oct 13, 2017
We naija ladies are lazy ,in western world, ladies do this uber pass men self .We are just waiting for men to give us money and we slay . Just annoying.

blackylola:
start and they will join you later, I know you are a strong woman

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:01am On Oct 13, 2017
Enyinne:
We naija ladies are lazy ,in western world, ladies do this uber pass men self .We are just waiting for men to give us money and we slay . Just annoying.

in decent societies, not in Nigeria.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 7:08am On Oct 13, 2017
No wahala bro I'm on it. Thanks
ogunvic41:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 7:19am On Oct 13, 2017
I don't know much about 407. But my experience Mercedes Benz has thought me that one should not right off a vehicle brand because certain version gives problem.
I once promise myself never to use Benz coz of fuel consumption and pricy parts until I was convinced to buy C-Class Benz. I never regretted buying that C-Class. While many people think I'm suffering myself I just smile and tell them they should buy one and thank me later.
Rugged and responsive car.
ogunvic41:

CC Ikenna351
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 7:22am On Oct 13, 2017
ogunvic41:

As if romeo3 has money, don't forget romeo3 is on 55k per week hire purchase deal.

Don't let this people deceive u into buying 407, Peugeot has been faced out of Nigeria by Toyota, you only find few mechanics that deal with Peugeot, and what is the reselling value, incase you are done with Uber or taxify.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:25am On Oct 13, 2017
Schiphol:
I don't know much about 407. But my experience Mercedes Benz has thought me that one should not right off a vehicle brand because certain version gives problem.
I once promise myself never to use Benz coz of fuel consumption and pricy parts until I was convinced to buy C-Class Benz. I never regretted buying that C-Class. While many people think I'm suffering myself I just smile and tell them they should buy one and thank me later.
Rugged and responsive car.
God bless u my brother... I used Benz c200 aka w202 for years. I hate TOYOTA.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:28am On Oct 13, 2017
entparrot:

As if romeo3 has money, don't forget romeo3 is on 55k per week hire purchase deal.

Don't let this people deceive u into buying 407, Peugeot has been faced out of Nigeria by Toyota, you only find few mechanics that deal with Peugeot, and what is the reselling value, incase you are done with Uber or taxify.

i increased it to 70k a week.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:33am On Oct 13, 2017
entparrot:

Peugeot has been faced out of Nigeria by Toyota, you only find few mechanics that deal with Peugeot, and what is the reselling value, incase you are done with Uber or taxify.

you are too ignorant. that is your problem. if you dont know how things work, all you have to do is open your mouth and ask a question. asking a question isnt bad. asking a question doesnt make you look stupid.

commenting on stuff without knowing the nitty gritty and arguing with people who know what they are saying when you know zilch, makes you look very very stupid.

that is my message for you today.... engage your thinking processes before you type nansense...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingreign(m): 7:34am On Oct 13, 2017
ogunvic41:

CC Ikenna351

I'm mourning your pocket in advance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingreign(m): 7:35am On Oct 13, 2017
ogunvic41:

God bless u my brother... I used Benz c200 aka w202 for years. I hate TOYOTA.
Try a W210, W211, W203 and W164 you'd know better.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:43am On Oct 13, 2017
kingreign:

stop giving a peugeot to a toyota mechanic to fix.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:44am On Oct 13, 2017
i dont believe in hear say...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 7:45am On Oct 13, 2017
Bros can you share your knowledge about Peugeot 407 so we can learn. Thanks
GAZZUZZ:

smiles, keeps quiet. Enjoy your new acquisition.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingreign(m): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2017
Romeo3:
stop giving a peugeot to a toyota mechanic to fix.

It still doesn't stop the fact that Peugeot has been a lazy engineer works, very uninspiring and very wack engineered car. Still had to beg AISIN (a Toyota company) to produce transmission for them.

E frustrate lion king on nairaland till he abandon God

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:03am On Oct 13, 2017
kingreign:

It still doesn't stop the fact that Peugeot has been a lazy engineer works, very uninspiring and very wack engineered car. Still had to beg AISIN (a Toyota company) to produce transmission for them.

E frustrate lion king on nairaland till he abandon God

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 8:06am On Oct 13, 2017
My assignment for you is to go to Niger state and Abuja.
Come back and tell me if your statement highlighted in bold is correct.
I guess we need to broaden our horizon or knowledge on any subject, then get the fact before concluding.
Someone may forgive you for misleading them or giving wrong info, but you may find it difficult forgiving yourself on the same issue.
Google is always your friend whenever you feel too ashamed to ask someone around you. wink
entparrot:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 8:13am On Oct 13, 2017
ogunvic41:
Another Peugeot 407 joining the fleet...
God bless uber and TAXIFY
Still in ABUJA to buy more. Company of romeo3

Congrats!!
Manual or automatic
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:20am On Oct 13, 2017
kingreign:

U don't know ANYTHING, my car is cheaper to maintain than a Camry 2000/2001 aka envelope, corolla and Camry 2007/8/9/10/11 aka MUZ. My engine is 100k. Everything is cheap. I have been driving Peugeot for about two years now. I have 4 Peugeot. 2 406 and 2 407...
TOYOTA PARTS ARE EXPENSIVE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:20am On Oct 13, 2017
toyclicks:

Congrats!!
Manual or automatic
Automatic bro, its for a lucky driver. I still drive my manual o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingreign(m): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2017
ogunvic41:

U don't know ANYTHING, my car is cheaper to maintain than a Camry 2000/2001 aka envelope, corolla and Camry 2007/8/9/10/11 aka MUZ. My engine is 100k. Everything is cheap. I have been driving Peugeot for about two years now. I have 4 Peugeot. 2 406 and 2 407...
TOYOTA PARTS ARE EXPENSIVE

When last did your timing belt snapped?
When last did your car had that misfire and when did it leak oil from the seals?
When did the BSI lock you out last?

Better talk true.

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (5704) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Ceenelly(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.