Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4815341 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (5704) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2017
kingreign:

When last did your timing belt snapped?
When last did your car had that misfire and when did it leak oil from the seals?
When did the BSI lock you out last?

Better talk true.
It has never happened...lols
Lion king (Ikenna351) has explained the peculiarities of Peugeot so I take precautions... I buy brand new original parts. I know how to maintain cars... I read my users manual every time...
I WONT REPLY U AGAIN... U HATER...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samdollas2004(m): 8:55am On Oct 13, 2017
Actually all cars have issues, people condemned Honda Accord but I have used 2 different Honda Accord since 2014 and its been smooth. I have seen so called Corolla and camry frustrating people same way Honda or Mercedes could frustrate. My conclusion is that, you just need to drive well and maintain your car. Whether it's Scoda or Kia or Hyundai or Lexus... Just maintain your car and treat it fine.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dawg2002: 8:57am On Oct 13, 2017
Good morning guys, I like this thread a lot. God bless all your hustles. Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2017
Dovehorizon:
Goodevening house. I have a 2012 Hyundai accent (manual transmission) with a 103k mileage. The car isn't on uber or taxify yet.
I am willing to accept 30k a week and repairs will be done by the driver. Should you want Hire Purchase, then I would require a down payment and a spread of 1year.

Find attached pictures.

Pls WhatsApp me on 08158823542

30k for this big car? With all the offline trips thats gonna come with it? You want to leave repairs to a driver? I laugh grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:07am On Oct 13, 2017
samdollas2004:
Actually all cars have issues, people condemned Honda Accord but I have used 2 different Honda Accord since 2014 and its been smooth. I have seen so called Corolla and camry frustrating people same way Honda or Mercedes could frustrate. My conclusion is that, you just need to drive well and maintain your car. Whether it's Scoda or Kia or Hyundai or Lexus... Just maintain your car and treat it fine.
God bless u sir...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingreign(m): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2017
ogunvic41:

It has never happened...lols
Lion king (Ikenna351) has explained the peculiarities of Peugeot so I take precautions... I buy brand new original parts. I know how to maintain cars... I read my users manual every time...
I WONT REPLY U AGAIN... U HATER...

You will remember my post when it happens.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:51am On Oct 13, 2017
kingreign:

You will remember my post when it happens.
oga park well.

we hear this nonsense all the time. that you cannot do it doesnt mean it's impossible. peugeot is the number 1 brand in the north. you are not smarter than every one driving a peugeot here. i am here live and i am seeing stuff so park well....

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sammie234: 10:02am On Oct 13, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

in decent societies, not in Nigeria.
True talk. Even men no find am easy. On that road it's muscle-to-muscle. Intimidation by danfo, okada, keke and force men, even the bad roads can kill a woman boxer. Lol.

Abeg leave women out of this o. When I reach America she can join with sane people.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2017
I guess he is ready to take himself back to village ,drivers will mess him up with hire purchase ,
I laugh in swahili grin

quote author=Stealth100 post=61374224]

30k for this big car? With all the offline trips thats gonna come with it? You want to leave repairs to a driver? I laugh grin[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingreign(m): 10:08am On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=Romeo3 post=61375761][s]oga park well.

we hear this nonsense all the time. that you cannot do it doesnt mean it's impossible. peugeot is the number 1 brand in the north. you are not smarter than every one driving a peugeot here. i am here live and i am seeing stuff so park well....[[/s]/quote] undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:28am On Oct 13, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4114287/clean-06-toyota-avensis-950k

I did not recommend o! But looks like a good buy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 10:32am On Oct 13, 2017
Are you incinuating that all listed by you below are irreparable?
If you use a car very well don't you think you should expect some maintenance.
Have you ever been disturbed by the annoying sound on the almighty Toyota legs.
Sound on the leg might seem too small to you though, but that just explain just one simple fact about engineering. All are work in progress if not, we wont be having year models . Here today rubbish tomorrow.
Peugeot was detested among other things for its door handle that breaks off easily like mannequin's hand.
Another thing people fail to realize is that Toyota is actually not cheap to maintain. Let me proof it for you.
Everything about Toyota revolves around its fuel consumption.
1. The only thing cheap about Toyota is fuel consumption.
2. Toyota is selling way above the price it should be selling in the market. Reason? Fuel Economy, Uber, Taxify infact e-hailing business.
3. The more we continue to buy Toyota brand, the more we will spend money on fake parts. Reason? Check "Law of Demand"
4. You will always spend more on leg parts coz it's not rugged for bad and flooded roads which you and I cannot avoid when picking and dropping riders.
Talking about flooded road, I entered a big river on Agungi road last month. I was practically begging my car not to die and promise to give it a bottle of wine if it survived. angry that's story for another day.
In a nutshell, you can't have it all in engineering (Car Models) just don't follow the crowd. Do your research very well then make a personal decision.
Don't listen to biased minds they won't help your situation. wink

kingreign:

When last did your timing belt snapped?
When last did your car had that misfire and when did it leak oil from the seals?
When did the BSI lock you out last?

Better talk true.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingreign(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2017
Schiphol:
Are you incinuating that all listed by you below are irreparable?
If you use a car very well don't you think you should expect some maintenance.
Have you ever been disturbed by the annoying sound on the almighty Toyota legs.
Sound on the leg might seem too small to you though, but that just explain just one simple fact about engineering. All are work in progress if not, we wont be having year models . Here today rubbish tomorrow.
Peugeot was detested among other things for its door handle that breaks off easily like mannequin's hand.
Another thing people fail to realize is that Toyota is actually not cheap to maintain. Let me proof it for you.
Everything about Toyota revolves around its fuel consumption.
1. The only thing cheap about Toyota is fuel consumption.
2. Toyota is selling way above the price it should be selling in the market. Reason? Fuel Economy, Uber, Taxify infact e-hailing business.
3. The more we continue to buy Toyota brand, the more we will spend money on fake parts. Reason? Check "Law of Demand"
4. You will always spend more on leg parts coz it's not rugged for bad and flooded roads which you and I cannot avoid when picking and dropping riders.
Talking about flooded road, I entered a big river on Agungi road last month. I was practically begging my car not to die and promise to give it a bottle of wine if it survived. angry that's story for another day.
In a nutshell, you can't have it all in engineering (Car Models) just don't follow the crowd. Do your research very well then make a personal decision.
Don't listen to biased minds they won't help your situation. wink

Grammar grin

After 5years make we go calculate the amount spent on maintaining a Toyota Camry 2013 vs Peugeot 408

Or even a 2007 Camry vs Peugeot 407

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:58am On Oct 13, 2017
Schiphol:
My assignment for you is to go to Niger state and Abuja.
Come back and tell me if your statement highlighted in bold is correct.
I guess we need to broaden our horizon or knowledge on any subject, then get the fact before concluding.
Someone may forgive you for misleading them or giving wrong info, but you may find it difficult forgiving yourself on the same issue.
Google is always your friend whenever you feel too ashamed to ask someone around you. wink
I guess its cox of limited knowledge of the soothsayer who didn't know Peugeot reigns in the NW especially. Was even surprised to see lots of 504 cruising around like the 90s. One man's food is another man's poison
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
Schiphol:
My assignment for you is to go to Niger state and Abuja.
Come back and tell me if your statement highlighted in bold is correct.
I guess we need to broaden our horizon or knowledge on any subject, then get the fact before concluding.
Someone may forgive you for misleading them or giving wrong info, but you may find it difficult forgiving yourself on the same issue.
Google is always your friend whenever you feel too ashamed to ask someone around you. wink

How big is Niger state market.? Do they really have the purchase power? Or they will purchase it @ a very ridiculous rate?

I don't need any Google to know Peugeot is faced out of Nigeria.

Most of the Peugeot you see on Abuja road, are government purchase...

Don't allow this people to fool you ooo. The best bet is Toyota, incase Uber fumble, you sell and invest in another stuff.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stormyweather(m): 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
sammie234:

True talk. Even men no find am easy. On that road it's muscle-to-muscle. Intimidation by danfo, okada, keke and force men, even the bad roads can kill a woman boxer. Lol.

Abeg leave women out of this o. When I reach America she can join with sane people.
this is just plain gender belligerence. Women who want to can do it. Let's always tell ourselves the truth
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stormyweather(m): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
entparrot:

How big is Niger state market.? Do they really have the purchase power? Or they will purchase it @ a very ridiculous rate?

Most of the Peugeot you see on Abuja road, are government purchase.

Don't allow this people to fool you ooo. The best bet is Toyota, incase Uber fumble, you sell and invest in another stuff.

remember that ogunvic41 speaks from personal experience so do others. Those screaming Peugeot is unreliable, how many have had long term personal experience with the brand? My guess is non here currently. Let's not be based on hear say. I've read reviews online about Peugeot and it's both good and bad. Same with the rest brands. It's bad for those that didn't do the proper thing. It's all about maintenance of a car, regardless of the brand. A lot of people opt for Toyota doesn't mean Peugeot is bad or people no longer use it.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
More Peugeot 407 joining the fleet...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by motemi111(m): 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
ogunvic41:
More Peugeot 407 joining the fleet...
Pls like how much is the average price of buying a clean 407 in abuja and environs?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
entparrot:

Most of the Peugeot you see on Abuja road, are government purchase...

I made the money I purchased my car within 3 months. Have been driving since February the car is still going strong. I can sell the same amount I bought it. Am buying Nigerian used I make my money with 7 to 8 months. Uber and TAXIFY going strong...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
motemi111:

Pls like how much is the average price of buying a clean 407 in abuja and environs?
Call me grin 08032800453

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
GO AND LEARN ABOUT TRANSPORT BUSINESS FROM GOD IS GOOD MOTORS,ABC TRANSPORT, IYARE MOTORS,GUO AND OTHERS. THEY BUY BRAND NEW TOYOTA HIACE BUSES WORTH OVER 10M AND MAKE THE MONEY IN LESS THAN TWO YEARS...
LEARN FROM LAGOS STATE,THOSE BRT BUSES WORTH OVER 20M PER ONE... THEY ARE NOT FOOLS
TRANSPORT MY BUSINESS...
DRIVING MY HOBBY AND PROFESSION...
PEUGEOT CARS MY TOOLS...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
ogunvic41:
GO AND LEARN ABOUT TRANSPORT BUSINESS FROM GOD IS GOOD MOTORS,ABC TRANSPORT, IYARE MOTORS,GUO AND OTHERS. THEY BUY BRAND NEW TOYOTA HIACE BUSES WORTH OVER 10M AND MAKE THE MONEY IN LESS THAN TWO YEARS...
LEARN FROM LAGOS STATE,THOSE BRT BUSES WORTH OVER 20M PER ONE... THEY ARE NOT FOOLS
TRANSPORT MY BUSINESS...
PEUGEOT CARS MY TOOLS...
GBAM!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
ogunvic41:
TRANSPORT MY BUSINESS...
PEUGEOT CARS MY TOOLS...

U Don reach to open transport school

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
when peugeot show u strong tHing, you will not tell us wink

shocked shocked shocked sad sad angry sad
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
samdollas2004:

This is the Gospel.

Promt maintenance at regular intervals. With OEM parts.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingreign(m): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Stormyweather:
remember that ogunvic41 speaks from personal experience so do others. Those screaming Peugeot is unreliable, how many have had long term personal experience with the brand? My guess is non here currently. Let's not be based on hear say. I've read reviews online about Peugeot and it's both good and bad. Same with the rest brands. It's bad for those that didn't do the proper thing. It's all about maintenance of a car, regardless of the brand. A lot of people opt for Toyota doesn't mean Peugeot is bad or people no longer use it.
peugeot is not related to reliability or durability.
Qed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stormyweather(m): 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
kingreign:

Qed
what is it related? The opposite? Let's face it. The features an average Peugeot gat the luxury Toyota can't afford it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
kingreign:

Qed

Blatantly false. 504 for instance, had it's flaws during its reign(door handle and all that). But when it came to durability, reliability, engine strength, that car na baba. In fact sometimes I feel Peugeot should bring back 504,505,404 in a modern, more refined, packaged way. Just like Nokia recently did with 3310 recently

They should just call them the vintage series or something

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingreign(m): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
Stormyweather:
what is it related? The opposite? Let's face it. The features an average Peugeot gat the luxury Toyota can't afford it.

You want executive or luxury? Get the Asian specs or get a Lexus. Your Peugeot has nothing on these, and can't match any class for class.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingreign(m): 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
toyclicks:

Blatantly false. 504 for instance, had it's flaws during its reign(door handle and all that). But when it came to durability, reliability, engine strength, that car na baba. In fact sometimes I feel Peugeot should bring back 504,505,404 in a modern, more refined, packaged way. Just like Nokia recently did with 3310 recently

They should just call them the vintage series or something

We talking millennial cars you're talking ancient of days.

No wonder your cat slave lion king said a 301 is better than an S class W222.

Well, same koskos dey do una grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bily(m): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
We like to condemn cars a lot here in Nigeria.

I remember when I bought my Ford SUV, everyone was shouting why I didn't get a Toyota, that I'll spend through my nose to maintain the car.

3 yrs running now, and no single issue with the car. With all the abuse of carrying over 1tonne of feed regularly.

Next thing they say is fuel consumption.. . But that argument looks strange to me.. It's like buying an android phone and complaining about data grin you for just stick to Nokia torchlight Na.

Ina Kazeem dey destroy car pass for Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (5704) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: bobman(m), Nezzjnr and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.