Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4816445 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (5705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:28am On Oct 21, 2017
entparrot:

When drivers are doing 150k weekly challenge

How many drivers? cheesy
I only know of maybe 2 or 3 out of 50
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mazinaija: 7:31am On Oct 21, 2017
iamspeedracer:
Driving on uber is depressing, so much effort, so little pay . Smh
Taxify on the other hand lacks organisation. I had to bribe the auto genius guy before I could get my car inspected.

Even after inspection
send a mail to Lagos@taxify.eu, attach the copy of your inspection report, and your account will be activated fast. Just that i dont know if they work weekend.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ehubbs(m): 7:45am On Oct 21, 2017
ogunvic41:

Go to uber office,it will be profiled instantly

Thanks bro. They won't open today to Monday.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ehubbs(m): 7:47am On Oct 21, 2017
bizguru000:

My broda am sure u know that corolla is more expensive than honda now thanks to uber and taxify business

Good morning. Please am new in uber I have not go online but I have two car on ground 1. 40k per week they repair the car. 2. 35k per week I take care of bill from 0-5000. Pls I need ur advice thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by myquestion(m): 8:03am On Oct 21, 2017
Is it safe to update ones app, cos some said d new update dey malfunction .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2017
Pls read well. I am not in support of anyone demanding for a 40k weekly rental, thats really bad.
entparrot:

Why not just invest in Uber and give ur cars out, maybe like 25k weekly, it's only when u can invest in buying cars then u can start talking.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 8:33am On Oct 21, 2017
My advice to those demanding 40 weekly. Drive the car urself and see if its not modern day slavery. You will just end up changing drivers weekly. Give your driver an amount that's reasonable. You put your vehicle at ra higher risk should u demand for such

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ehubbs(m): 8:35am On Oct 21, 2017
Ehubbs:

Good morning. Please am new in uber I have not go online but I have two car on ground 1. 40k per week they repair the car. 2. 35k per week I take care of bill from 0-5000. Pls I need ur advice thanks

I mean I have two partner that wants to give me car for 40k .they will take care of repairs. The second partner 35k I take care of bill from 0-5000k. Pls ur advice or if u guys see any offer better than this huke me up 08087337032
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2017
alstarmayo:
the period you drove, you were always coming here to complain, you saw what drivers experience first hand. What exactly is your matter??

I made my money. And I enjoyed my driving.

Wat are the things drivers are facing?

Insult from bad riders?

Traffic?

Whatever u face is part of the job, if you can't do it quit and go do something else.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 8:42am On Oct 21, 2017
iamspeedracer:
Driving on uber is depressing, so much effort, so little pay . Smh
Taxify on the other hand lacks organisation. I had to bribe the auto genius guy before I could get my car inspected.

Even after inspection

You need to go to their office to get activated
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2017
Where is that idiot called Romeo, I'm back man. What's the challenge for next week.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2017
Dovehorizon:
My advice to those demanding 40 weekly. Drive the car urself and see its not modern day slavery. You will just end up changing drivers weekly. Give your driver an amount that's reasonable. You put your vehicle at ra higher risk should u demand for such

You can only advise people when u invest.

When u keep saying drive it yourself, it seems like a big deal, 90% of partners are refusing to release their cars to drivers, they drive themselves. You can imagine when u drive only weekends Saturday/Sundays you can make beyond 40k, and with u driving yourself the car will last longer.

Plenty of drivers are looking and praying to find a good vehicle to drive.

If u have corolla minimum u should do is 40k, even ogunvic is doing 50k with 407 bc is less fuel.

If drivers are doing 150k challenge weekly, then 80k a week shouldn't be a challenge.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2017
quit like you abi, because I clearly remember you were complaining of not making money and wanting to go do another business

entparrot:

Insult from bad riders?

Traffic?

Whatever u face is part of the job, if you can't do it quit and go do something else.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 8:53am On Oct 21, 2017
Ehubbs:

I mean I have two partner that wants to give me car for 40k .they will take care of repairs. The second partner 35k I take care of bill from 0-5000k. Pls ur advice or if u guys see any offer better than this huke me up 08087337032

Come here and be waiting on lazy advisers, better grab that car b4 someone else does.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2017
deedee44:

How many drivers? cheesy

They don't knkw how hard it is and the energy that's involved in bringing in such figures

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2017
mazinaija:
send a mail to Lagos@taxify.eu, attach the copy of your inspection report, and your account will be activated fast. Just that i dont know if they work weekend.

Thanks. Will do that know
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 9:07am On Oct 21, 2017
Ifeanyimark:
Where is that idiot called Romeo, I'm back man. What's the challenge for next week.

I want to join
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:08am On Oct 21, 2017
Ifeanyimark:
Clear throat...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 9:09am On Oct 21, 2017
alstarmayo:
quit like you abi, because I clearly remember you were complaining of not making money and wanting to go do another business

I quit bc I can afford to quit.

I drove with Uber for 2 months to know what is obtainable, not because I didn't make money.

I make good money during my driving days and it was all fun.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 9:19am On Oct 21, 2017
deedee44:

How many drivers? cheesy

You are lazy to do 150k challenge, then do 80k. With that you will still be able to do rental of 40k.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 9:20am On Oct 21, 2017
iamspeedracer:

They don't knkw how hard it is and the energy that's involved in bringing in such figures

No food for lazy man.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 9:26am On Oct 21, 2017
All talk and no actions.
But how come uber cars are involved in terrible accidents recently
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2017
entparrot:

Insult from bad riders?

Traffic?

You have the brain of a parrotgrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 10:14am On Oct 21, 2017
Some of us baths 10 days out of 30 days ����

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bily(m): 10:25am On Oct 21, 2017
entparrot:

You are lazy to do 150k challenge, then do 80k. With that you will still be able to do rental of 40k.

Talk is really cheap like they say grin

I had to go through your previous post to view your experience when you were driving....

Was thinking you'll be making so much money weekly... Was shocked when all I saw was you complaining... .at a point you even stated you were going to look for another job. grin

I saw you saying difficult to make money in this business, talk more of paying partners grin

Now Cos you're no longer driving, story don change. grin Na wa o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2017
entparrot:

Ha. 80k how much will be left for petrol when you've taken your 40k rental fee
Petrol 4k everyday 4×7=28k
So driver gets 12k?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2017
entparrot:

No food for lazy man.

It's not about being lazy, it's about being reasonable.
They won't take care of your car properly

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2017
ridwanadedapo:
Some of us baths 10 days out of 30 days ����
How come u are looking fresh on your WhatsApp dp... Lols

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FKBZ: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2017
entparrot:
Where is romeo3?
I can't make money with Uber. What happen to me now that I have join.
I spent 3000naira on fuel yesterday. How do I pay my car rental?

For 8hours I make only 4500.

�..... U sha like talking

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2017
FKBZ:

BUSTED. Parrot show ooo. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:43am On Oct 21, 2017
FKBZ:

the idiot is even on rental and he keeps talking like car owner. shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2017
Ifeanyimark:
haha . how far? which car? lemme know if your car is strong enough. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (5705) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Mewales, Cineinfo(m), mattfeuter(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.