Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4805241 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bizguru000: 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
ogunvic41:

Sell the accord and buy corolla...

My broda am sure u know that corolla is more expensive than honda now thanks to uber and taxify business
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
bizguru000:

My broda am sure u know that corolla is more expensive than honda now thanks to uber and taxify business
OK o. Good luck
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laytoshtwo: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
A trip for the whole day LEKKI to Sango,and client came back with me total amount 20,000. On my way home to sleep. God bless all drivers with good client.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hummmm. Kuku tell him to dash the car to his driver since he is running charity organization grin.
quote author=medd422 post=61601798]

30k[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
ogunvic41:

What's the model and year of the car
Toyota Camry 2003.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
laytoshtwo:
A trip for the whole day LEKKI to Sango,and client is came back with me total amount 20,000. On my way home to sleep. God bless all drivers with good client.

Uber or taxify?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
bizguru000:

To be honest ive always known that corolla is the best car for the business that's why i haven't started since..But now I have no choice but to use the honda like that...I'm aware of the fuel consumption but bad as e bad i will he seeing like 40k weekly.

40k weekly, on a 2.4 liter engine. I wish your potential driver all the best. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
balogz:
What's the reasonably amount one can give out acar to adriver that will be fair to both owner and driver.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bizguru000: 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
lexylexy:

40k weekly, on a 2.4 liter engine. I wish your potential driver all the best. grin

Okay bro..how much is realistic weekly?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
bizguru000:

Okay bro..how much is realistic weekly?

Well, I wouldn't know. But me,myself,and I won't drive that car on uber, not even for 30k. My personal opinion though. Having said that,I think 30k is fair enough
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
cross8701:

Am waiting for someone to explain that bit to me. As far as am aware that makes no sense at all. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ehubbs(m): 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
ogunvic41:

OK o. Good luck

Bro I want to pair with another partner I have done that online since Tuesday not reflecting in my UBER driver account
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
jayooh:
Mr Romeo, this uber guaranteed is not understanding me o. If you are online for 3 hours and did 2trips, don't the 2 qualify for 0.7trip/hr or is there a minimum time to be spent online before the guarantee starts. If I check I can only see my confirmation rate approved, but uber not counting the 2trips towards the promo.

From my own calculation, in 3 hrs, you're supposed to do 0.7x3=2.1 trips. 4hrs online is 0.7x4=2.8 trips required. seems you came up short by 0.1.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ehubbs:

Bro I want to pair with another partner I have done that online since Tuesday not reflecting in my UBER driver account
Go to uber office,it will be profiled instantly
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
lexylexy:

From my own calculation, in 3 hrs, you're supposed to do 0.7x3=2.1 trips. 4hrs online is 0.7x4=2.8 trips required. seems you came up short by 0.1.

It's 0.75 trip(s) per hour.
Translating to 3trips every 4hours.
Cheers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Olesekeniwoye:

It's 0.75 trip(s) per hour.
Translating to 3trips every 4hours.
Cheers

When are we having that origin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

When are we having that origin

Was banned. Had to dig this
Is that your grey Kia Rio available
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
Olesekeniwoye:

It's 0.75 trip(s) per hour. Translating to 3trips every 4hours. Cheers

We saying the same thing brah
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nice one mate.
0.7 and 0.75 are not the same.
Cheers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
Olesekeniwoye:
Nice one mate. 0.7 and 0.75 are not the same. Cheers

nice one
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2017

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
Olesekeniwoye:

Was banned. Had to dig this
Is that your grey Kia Rio available

yep. And I got somthing better today to add to it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Let me mail you wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
ogunvic41:

grin
So you are aware of the Frenchman
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
Driving on uber is depressing, so much effort, so little pay . Smh
Taxify on the other hand lacks organisation. I had to bribe the auto genius guy before I could get my car inspected.

Even after inspection

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Freaknasty: 12:48am On Oct 21, 2017
bizguru000:
Hey guys..I have a Honda accord 2008 super clean..i need a driver with very high ratings in taxify..

Sell the car and buy Honda City. 08 model. Thank me later....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 1:03am On Oct 21, 2017
Dovehorizon:
Glad humans are not God else it would be be instant judgement to some people. Demanding 40k weekly tells alot about your personality and same person will enforce repairs on the driver. Anyway that's not my biz..

Meanwhile, kudos to everyone working hard to earn a Living. Kudos to those taking their time to teach newbies on how to be strategic and proactive. May God bless you all.

Why not just invest in Uber and give ur cars out, maybe like 25k weekly, it's only when u can invest in buying cars then u can start talking.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 1:15am On Oct 21, 2017
medd422:

Import one of your brothers from the village and give the car to him. It's easy to ask for 40k. Drive the car yourself for one week and feel what drivers are facing. Modern day slavery

When u invest, then u can start talking.

When drivers are doing 150k weekly challenge, you are here crying over another person investment.

I just laughed whenever you guys says drive it yourself and see what drivers are facing.

Plenty of owners are no longer renting out their vehicles, only those with fleet of cars rent out, the 40k that is too much for u, can be made in 2days. Saturdays/Sundays.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 3:30am On Oct 21, 2017
you didn't have to bribe him, he was just looking for how to squeeze money from you

iamspeedracer:
Driving on uber is depressing, so much effort, so little pay . Smh
Taxify on the other hand lacks organisation. I had to bribe the auto genius guy before I could get my car inspected.

Even after inspection
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 3:50am On Oct 21, 2017
the period you drove, you were always coming here to complain, you saw what drivers experience first hand. What exactly is your matter??

entparrot:

When u invest, then u can start talking.

When drivers are doing 150k weekly challenge, you are here crying over another person investment.

I just laughed whenever you guys says drive it yourself and see what drivers are facing.

Plenty of owners are no longer renting out their vehicles, only those with fleet of cars rent out, the 40k that is too much for u, can be made in 2days. Saturdays/Sundays.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DAYTEECOM(m): 4:33am On Oct 21, 2017
DAYTEECOM �

*AFFORDABLE MTN DATA FOR ALL DEVICE*

1GB - #600
2Gb - #1100
3Gb - #1650
4Gb - #2200
5gb - #2550
TO CHECK DATA BALANCE DAIL *461*2#
Validity *90 days*

ETISALAT
1GB@650NAIRA
2GB@1300
3Gb@1800
5GB@2200
10GB@3500

GLO
1.6/3.2GB@850
3.5/7.5G@1850
5/10GB@2200
AIRTEL-1.5GB@900
3.5@1850
5GB@2300

TO CHECK DATA BALANCE KINDLY DAIL *229*9#
*Works for with all device and apps*

For more information kindly call or Whatsapp *DAYTEECOM on *(08124881934)*

*NB: PAYMENT IS BY CASH OR BANK TRANSFER*

*⚡Receive your data in a jiffy⚡*

Thanks.
Kindly REBROADCAST.NEVER RUN OUT OF DATA

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Laird(m), Cineinfo(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.