Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4816303 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (5705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 10:45am On Oct 21, 2017
Romeo3:
the idiot is even on rental and he keeps talking like car owner. shocked

shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2017
I didn't have strength to dig his old post, a parrot will always yarn dust sha

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2017
Romeo3:
haha . how far? which car? lemme know if your car is strong enough. cool
Chai... I dey resting mode ooo. @romeo3 my lion is stronger o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2017
Olesekeniwoye:
All talk and no actions.
But how come uber cars are involved in terrible accidents recently

You cannot cheat nature.
Drivers do not get enough rest.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2017
Romeo3:
haha . how far? which car? lemme know if your car is strong enough. cool

Camry 06, monday we start, ineedspedstar are you read yfor the 150k challange

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 11:19am On Oct 21, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

You cannot cheat nature.
Drivers do not get enough rest.

because of the amount of money partners ask for

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:34am On Oct 21, 2017
medd422:

because of the amount of money partners ask for

no. Because of personal gains. Ogunvic41 gets to rest a lot, iv monitored him. He works smart.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Monsur1: 11:37am On Oct 21, 2017
Ehubbs:

Bro I want to pair with another partner I have done that online since Tuesday not reflecting in my UBER driver account
five working days
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2017
I need to know how he rest, he works from5am to 10pm on peak days o. Remaing 7 hours, does he sleep in the car or drive home? Or lodge in any hotel nearby his last trip. What if d last trip goes to a remote area or opposite direction to his house. He has to drive down? And maybe get home 11pm earliest. Catch sleep like 12am and wake up 4 or 4.30am and hit the road again? I need to understand biko
GAZZUZZ:

no. Because of personal gains. Ogunvic41 gets to rest a lot, iv monitored him. He works smart.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by platinumsam: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
Airport to northern foreshore in chevron!!!!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
platinumsam:
GPS error.

abi did you actually pass thru water?

report to uber.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by platinumsam: 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
Romeo3:
GPS error.

report to uber.
Really? Ok I will but what do I do about the gps problem cos my other trips today have been cheap even the riders were like wow
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
platinumsam:

Your GPS clearly had an issue as stated by Dr.Romeo, didn't calculate your fare right so do a review through the app.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Monsur1: 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
shocked
Romeo3:
GPS error.

report to uber.
shocked grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Monsur1: 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
platinumsam:

Really? Ok I will but what do I do about the gps problem cos my other trips today have been cheap even the riders were like wow
which phone are you using
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by platinumsam: 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Monsur1:
which phone are you using
iPhone 5
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
platinumsam:

your phone is the culprit.

what phone is that?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
platinumsam:

change your �. U took a straight forward road. Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by zubby80(m): 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Any driver interested in doing offline troop from surulere to mile. Call. 08152344782
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by zubby80(m): 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
Any driver interested in doing offline troop from surulere to omole phase 1.
Call 08152344782
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by zubby80(m): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
Any driver interested in doing offline troop from surulere to omole phase 1.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
platinumsam:
Failed trip brother...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
iamspeedracer:

It's not about being lazy, it's about being reasonable.
They won't take care of your car properly

LOL, that's the threat, if you ask for this amount they will destroy ur car. So better comply with the drivers terms.

You can't keep manipulating car owners.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
iamspeedracer:

Ha. 80k how much will be left for petrol when you've taken your 40k rental fee
Petrol 4k everyday 4×7=28k
So driver gets 12k?

With corolla you won't use more than 3k fuel a day. And you will do 80k in 6days meaning 3x6=18+40=58-80= 22k left.

@least you go home with 20k weekly. That's not bad?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
Olesekeniwoye:

BUSTED. Parrot show ooo. grin cheesy

LOL, I'm here. I will say it again, I was making money when I drove with Uber.

All I was saying then was to generate negative thoughts about Uber and see if the pressure will affect Uber and make them change the price. But the stupid Romeo3 keep defending Uber, and he says price reduction is the best thing that happen to him.

Then taxify becomes a far better option, and I quit Uber forever.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
slamstanlee:
I need to know how he rest, he works from5am to 10pm on peak days o. Remaing 7 hours, does he sleep in the car or drive home? Or lodge in any hotel nearby his last trip. What if d last trip goes to a remote area or opposite direction to his house. He has to drive down? And maybe get home 11pm earliest. Catch sleep like 12am and wake up 4 or 4.30am and hit the road again? I need to understand biko
I sleep at home everyday bro, the road is free at night... 12am to 5am sleep is OK...
People work in VI and stay in mainland they wake up before 5am and get back home by 10pm... Same approach

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Am on sabbatical leave sir cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ehubbs(m): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
alstarmayo:
I didn't have strength to dig his old post, a parrot will always yarn dust sha

Please I need ur help again. Can I use innjoo 2 phone. Its 5.1 OS.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
bily:

Talk is really cheap like they say grin

I had to go through your previous post to view your experience when you were driving....

Was thinking you'll be making so much money weekly... Was shocked when all I saw was you complaining... .at a point you even stated you were going to look for another job. grin

I saw you saying difficult to make money in this business, talk more of paying partners grin

Now Cos you're no longer driving, story don change. grin Na wa o

That period I was complaining was all about politics. That period Uber was actually offering 20k to complete 30/40 trips. So it normally add up.

We are in a Uber drivers forum, and we intentionally try to create panic in the driving business, and see if that will shake them, but the stupid Uber completely ignore us.

You see wat is happening here of trying to make owners take below 30k is all plan work. When owners post of car rental, drivers and those fleet managers, intentionally attack the person, making the person feel he is actually doing something evil, but the attack is all about personal interest.

Im here now exposing them, they feel like killing me.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
entparrot:

That period I was complaining was all about politics. That period Uber was actually offering 20k to complete 30/40 trips. So it normally add up.

We are in a Uber drivers forum, and we intentionally try to create panic in the driving business, and see if that will shake them, but the stupid Uber completely ignore us.

You see wat is happening here of trying to make owners take below 30k is all plan work. When owners post of car rental, drivers and those fleet managers, intentionally attack the person, making the person feel he is actually doing something evil, but the attack is all about personal interest.

Im here now exposing them, they feel like killing me.

Nobody is playing any politics with u oga. People talk reality here. My friend that works with uber said uber intentionally reduced car models to 2000 because of the amount partners collect from drivers. They believe drivers can afford to buy 2000 models and make their own money.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
grin who is willing to buy year 2000 model or even enter it if it approaches as the uber car u booked . Except the person just want to open office for his mechanic cos after uber, to sell the car is difficult .
Now the new generation cars like corolla model of 2003 model is expensive,what will a partner do other than to charge the due amount to cover cost, maintenance and atleast make some profit on investment .Our blames should be directed to the right source "uber" for dropping price like it's hot thereby causing a rift between owner and drivers. Making the Partners the bad egg .
No one should consider whats written on internet as a final determinant of his pricing nor allow his conscience to be subjected to unwarranted scrutization.Charge according to ur cost, and be fair above all .
medd422:

Nobody is playing any politics with u oga. People talk reality here. My friend that works with uber said uber intentionally reduced car models to 2000 because of the amount partners collect from drivers. They believe drivers can afford to buy 2000 models and make their own money.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
it could be your network, hope you're not using glo
platinumsam:
iPhone 5

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (5705) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Cineinfo(m), ResponsibleThug(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.