Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4728710 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EphraimBoat: 8:49am On Jan 20, 2018
Humilem:
@tolutope855

You can choose to dumb down your family and associates. My parents taught me how to thrive on excellence not mediocrity. I do not think most people on this page are mediocre by any standard I actually believe otherwise. Anyway, to each his own.To suggest that speaking or writing proper English language is irrelevant on this page makes no sense. Many who have expressed their opinions here in pidgin English have done so without criticism.

You said. O mase o. I speak Yoruba fluently. O mase fun e ati awon omo e as long as you continue on your current train of thought.

Thank you.

You can make better use of punctuations here sir.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EphraimBoat: 9:06am On Jan 20, 2018
Humilem:
Am I totally unrealistic to expect a simple rule of english grammar to be followed when people post on this forum? I appreciate contributors like @ gazuzz; carshoppers; chillex8 and many more who have always complied. I do realise that our educational levels are different. I do have issues with people who try to dumb down the language in the name of simplicity. I apologise if anyone is offended. I am not an elitist here as some would say. I am guy from a typical Nigerian village. I am trying to encourage my children to write and speak properly. It would help their careers to a great extent, l believe. And they do come to this forum.

If not that you seek attention, why would you make such demands on hard working people trying to put food on the table for their loved ones. People are trying to make ends meet and you are saying they should speak better English because your children does visit the forum.

You are obviously not in the country so you try to act like you are better off in terms of English and other criterias yet, your sentences are all mixed up. Please I beg you again, we dont care if you are trying to teach your children good English, honestly we do not.

Nairaland was not made for you, your children and people that can speak English. If you feel it's belittling for you to be on this forum. Quite simple fam, stop visiting.

I haven't met you, but I still love you! Just need to set your mind straight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Yesbody: 9:30am On Jan 20, 2018
Please, the people making 120k per week on uber share ur experience, let us be in the business together
I am not making any 120k per week
Pls u guys should help let's make the profit together

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:50am On Jan 20, 2018
Yesbody:
Please, the people making 120k per week on uber share ur experience, let us be in the business together
I am not making any 120k per week
Pls u guys should help let's make the profit together
Call me 08032800453, I will give u some tips...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bily(m): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2018
What's up with this new trend of drivers starting trip immediately you request for a trip on uber? Seen it happening so many times for it be regarded as a coincidence.

Are they now abusing the N400 cancellation fee or Is it an app issue?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 11:22am On Jan 20, 2018
If your driver starts a trip before getting to you, he doesn't get cancellation fee.

bily:
What's up with this new trend of drivers starting trip immediately you request for a trip on uber? Seen it happening so many times for it be regarded as a coincidence.

Are they now abusing the N400 cancellation fee or Is it an app issue?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bily(m): 11:39am On Jan 20, 2018
alstarmayo:
If your driver starts a trip before getting to you, he doesn't get cancellation fee.

Good to know, cos I have always wondered what will happen to the fees usually charged for the trip. I usually rate the driver low and request for a refund just be be safe. Since it's usually not my phone or uber account, I could not really ascertain what eventually happens to the fees charged.

What of majority of people who do not know that the trip had been started?
I know this cos a lot of people usually come to meet me to help them book a ride with their phones. You will be surprised at the percentage of people who do so not know the basics of using the uber app.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SweetJoystick(m): 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
Uber/Taxify registered drivers needed for car rental purpose, Toyota camry 2005 model. Driver should be resident in Lagos, preferably on the mainland (Ojota, Berger, Ikeja, Ogba, Fagba, Ishaga, Agege)

Interested drivers should send a mail.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mboi2: 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
protocol:
it seems u are in the wrong market. Position well bro.guys, let us learn how to make gud use of boost on Uber. Yesterday, there was up to 1.8* boost. I drove a client from phase 1 to ojodu and it was 56oo after Uber deductions. I had my destination trip but I did not use it cos there was no boost around mainland. So I went back empty to the land of opportunity. Getting to VI where boost was 1.8x, I hit another one to lbs. abt 4000. Seems no boost there. I came back to Vi empty. Put my destination trip to Ikeja... Learn how to calculate this work with Uber. If I don't see any meaningful boost on Uber I do Taxify. Read the Uber boost table a nite before u set out to work so as to position well. Today is another great day on Uber and even Taxify. Learn how to sacrifice some fuel in other to position well cos time is attached to these promotion s.
Please where can I get the Uber boost table. Promotion" under earnings on my driver's app isn't opening.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
Mboi2:

Please where can I get the Uber boost table. Promotion" under earnings on my driver's app isn't opening.

Either your phone is not compatible or you have poor data connection.
Boost Promos are viewed on the home page not earnings page.click on promo and then it takes you further to the breakdown of the current and upcoming boosts.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dreamchaser14(m): 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
p
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ayogabriel(m): 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
vulpeslopez:
Wow.... This is nice but me, my attitude and personality gets me 7stars.....i don't have Wi-Fi..... I charge 500/1000 for kissing/smooching in my car.... I call it other charges and I make my riders laugh...my rating is still on a 4.70

I introduced that sometime last year here in ph. It helps, client see you as been innovative. However, many still say they are cool, data is cheap this days. Most people who can afford this service i am sure data isnt a problem. But its still cool though.i use glo 4500 for 30gig.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by leksyde0020: 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
Anything is possible.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
protocol:
it seems u are in the wrong market. Position well bro.guys, let us learn how to make gud use of boost on Uber. Yesterday, there was up to 1.8* boost. I drove a client from phase 1 to ojodu and it was 56oo after Uber deductions. I had my destination trip but I did not use it cos there was no boost around mainland. So I went back empty to the land of opportunity. Getting to VI where boost was 1.8x, I hit another one to lbs. abt 4000. Seems no boost there. I came back to Vi empty. Put my destination trip to Ikeja... Learn how to calculate this work with Uber. If I don't see any meaningful boost on Uber I do Taxify. Read the Uber boost table a nite before u set out to work so as to position well. Today is another great day on Uber and even Taxify. Learn how to sacrifice some fuel in other to position well cos time is attached to these promotion s.
at times you could be in the right position and get like 3 short consecutive trips randomly... Even if you set destination, the trip might just be half way. Sometimes things just fall into place the way you like. Different days different luck

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coolbenzino(m): 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
Exactly my thought, those whom a benevolent spirit crack their nuts should learn to be humble.

slamstanlee:
at times you could be in the right position and get like 3 short consecutive trips randomly... Even if you set destination, the trip might just be half way. Sometimes things just fall into place the way you like. Different days different luck

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mboi2: 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
iyaegin:

Either your phone is not compatible or you have poor data connection.
Boost Promos are viewed on the home page not earnings page.click on promo and then it takes you further to the breakdown of the current and upcoming boosts.
Ok, thanks. I've seen and opened it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Spunkalator(m): 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
SweetJoystick:
Uber/Taxify registered drivers needed for car rental purpose, Toyota camry 2005 model. Driver should be resident in Lagos, preferably on the mainland (Ojota, Berger, Ikeja, Ogba, Fagba, Ishaga, Agege)

Interested drivers should send a mail.

what's your email address?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SweetJoystick(m): 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
Spunkalator:

what's your email address?
Send a pm
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dreamchaser14(m): 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
T

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
dreamchaser14:
Extremely neat and slightly used Honda Accord 08 v6 with beautiful and extremely neat interiors with great first body. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. In excellent shape. Buy use and enjoy. 1.4m Call 08122191803 for any enquiry.

only the engine of that car is 650k and u selling the car at 1.4m undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

2.5m is ok then
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dreamchaser14(m): 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Good deal?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
ogunvic41:

Call me 08032800453, I will give u some tips...
me too go call you for some tips xos i don't understand this January.

Meanwhile, what do you think about this... On uber when my acceptance rate was 88% cancelation rate was 15% I was as getting back to back requests o. Now my acceptance rate is 100%, cancelation rate 6% o. Seems to me the requests have dried up. Abi the app uber server is jealous of me... Lol. Ogunvic tell me biko
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
Changing the narrative wink....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
slamstanlee:
me too go call you for some tips xos i don't understand this January.

Meanwhile, what do you think about this... On uber when my acceptance rate was 88% cancelation rate was 15% I was as getting back to back requests o. Now my acceptance rate is 100%, cancelation rate 6% o. Seems to me the requests have dried up. Abi the app uber server is jealous of me... Lol. Ogunvic tell me biko
Are u on Android 7.0?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by amarilo: 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
Is Passat 1.6 engine 05 good for uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
market is dull and some guys have done this today undecided...
They don't have two heads...
WORK SMART

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
Okay, but have you ever carried a witch or wizard that will just for no reasonable reason decide to start downloading because it's free (awoof)
Daveonoja:
Ladies be like whao are you kidding me? In nigeria, is it really working? Lol grin the extra tips and freebees i'hav gotten because of the wifi really is more than enuf to pay for the data for a month....so practically the the free wifi definitly would pay for data by itself
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vulpeslopez(m): 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
He be like say ppl just dey fly okada.... Cos request scarce[qquote author=slamstanlee post=64375004] me too go call you for some tips xos i don't understand this January.

Meanwhile, what do you think about this... On uber when my acceptance rate was 88% cancelation rate was 15% I was as getting back to back requests o. Now my acceptance rate is 100%, cancelation rate 6% o. Seems to me the requests have dried up. Abi the app uber server is jealous of me... Lol. Ogunvic tell me biko[/quote
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dessy8: 12:59am On Jan 21, 2018
Please brov...... I'm a driver, please can you help me with a Car? 35k per week range would be fine by me....Thanks
kumero:

UPDATE: Driver has been gotten . Thanks guys.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 5:36am On Jan 21, 2018
ogunvic41:
market is dull and some guys have done this today undecided...
They don't have two heads...
WORK SMART

I still did like 16k from 8 trips but the market is getting slow and i suspect there are more partners/drivers than there are rider requests.most times i went 20/25mins without requests,this was in V.I but after changing location slightly i got a request.please Ogunvic clarify your Android 7.0 angle is that an absolute requirement? will check on the app though..thanks
lets have a fruitful day ahead..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by depair: 6:41am On Jan 21, 2018
protocol:

can someone explain why the redline on the app as well as boost not showing on . Nothing like boost this week, though just started on Tuesday.
is it for old drivers only

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: BAZ001 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.