Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4768114 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
agborichard:

How does daily payment work?

It's just a thought process ... I never try am before cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
Carshopper:

And who says it must be 5k grin cheesy

You did below even though you didn't say must.
Your suggesting that is an indication of what you might have in mind.

Carshopper:
Changing the narrative....

If you are a Driver and you r able to set aside N5,425 - N5,715 daily to meet up with weekly rentals, Let's discuss and change the narrative

On the other hand how will you handle card payment?
Will you allow the driver to register the car on Uber directly under himself?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
deedee44:
Okay, but have you ever carried a witch or wizard that will just for no reasonable reason decide to start downloading because it's free (awoof)
lol na unlimited plan if them fit download thier life bfor the trip end no yawa grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
ogunvic41:

What's ur acceptance rate? Many drivers don't have the latest version of the uber driver app, u can only get that on Android 7.0 and above, many things are changing on uber system... Lots of improvement
Call me for more 08032800453, one of my drivers has done over 100k by now
bro not only andriod sir IOS inclusive

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
lexylexy:

Bros, the market is a bit slow this January. It always is, by this time of the year
tru that, its slow only smartness gets you more cash.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
Schiphol:

No.. My previous suggesting of 5,400-5,700 isn't on daily remittance. I used the word 'set aside to meet up weekly rental'

Also note someone asked likely possibilities in the fuel suitation and I just gave theory (yes I am trying to see how this can work)

On the other hand registering the vehicle on the driver profile isn't a must...if card trips is credited, Driver will receive his dues according to agreement signed

We are just changing the norms of doing bizness to protect all parties concerned

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
Bros don't be deceived by the word Unlimited, especially when it comes from ISP (Internet Service Provider). Read FUP (Fair Usage Policy) thank me later.
Daveonoja:
lol na unlimited plan if them fit download thier life bfor the trip end no yawa grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
Cool.
Thinking of how to make it easier for everyone is very important.
Carshopper:

No.. My previous suggesting of 5,400-5,700 isn't on daily remittance. I used the word 'set aside to meet up weekly rental'

Also note someone asked likely possibilities in the fuel suitation and I just gave theory (yes I am trying to see how this can work)

On the other hand registering the vehicle on the driver profile isn't a must...if card trips is credited, Driver will receive his dues according to agreement signed

We are just changing the norms of doing bizness to protect all parties concerned
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
slamstanlee:
me too go call you for some tips xos i don't understand this January.

Meanwhile, what do you think about this... On uber when my acceptance rate was 88% cancelation rate was 15% I was as getting back to back requests o. Now my acceptance rate is 100%, cancelation rate 6% o. Seems to me the requests have dried up. Abi the app uber server is jealous of me... Lol. Ogunvic tell me biko
ur percentages even too high sef if u see my own 15% cancel 79% acceptance but bro i still day average of 10k daily after fuel and chop chop... Work smart omo if i see request i go first check d distance if no boost or surge and pickup is far omo i hide my face life.. Try to be at the right place at the right time target To be in vgc /ajah 5am monday morning surge day reach 3point at a point if u see good trip that time ur monday is already on a good start.. Target boost... Blow empty to go boost area, ingnore some kind long pickup with no incentive.... Target airport when u day mainland to bring you to island... Personally i get airport calender for landing times for local flight daily.... Towards the last 2 flight landing time u day likely to see 2point surge.. Personal i day get 2.0points daily from airport pick up... Study this things... I go tro u more tips lata.. Work smart and dont drive in vain grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
Schiphol:
Cool.
Thinking of how to make it easier for everyone is very important.

My brother some people just like it when its difficult O...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
Daveonoja:
ur percentages even too high sef if u see my own 15% cancel 79% acceptance but bro i still day average of 10k daily after fuel and chop chop... Work smart omo if i see request i go first check d distance if no boost or surge and pickup is far omo i hide my face life.. Try to be at the right place at the right time target To be in vgc /ajah 5am monday morning surge day reach 3point at a point if u see good trip that time ur monday is already on a good start.. Target boost... Blow empty to go boost area, ingnore some kind long pickup with no incentive.... Target airport when u day mainland to bring you to island... Personally i get airport calender for landing times for local flight daily.... Towards the last 2 flight landing time u day likely to see 2point surge.. Personal i day get 2.0points daily from airport pick up... Study this things... I go tro u more tips lata.. Work smart and dont drive in vain grin
cos i day drive my own car i no day stress 10kdaily 300k monthly shikena... Mind you those percentage things na weekly basic as in last 7days somif i cancel

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
grin grin
Carshopper:

My brother some people just like it when its difficult O...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
Schiphol:

never again!!! They are not disiplined enough.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

True.. But let's say it's allowed ...will d Driver allow free access to the account
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
If you collect daily delivery upfront from the driver, why won't you allow the driver register the car under his name?
GAZZUZZ:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
Yes, possible but that won't change anything coz it's linked to whoever register's bank account.
Carshopper:

True.. But let's say it's allowed ...will d Driver allow free access to the account
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
Schiphol:
Yes, possible but that won't change anything coz it's linked to whoever register's bank account.

What that changes is financial accountability... you will always get to know what trips and paid out issues
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
Schiphol:
If you collect daily delivery upfront from the driver, why won't you allow the driver register the car under his name?

what if the guy decide use taxify for that week? grin

NEVER AGAIN!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Schiphol(m): 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
Good question.
That's why I'm saying you just can focus on your payment and the welfare of the car. Let driver choose with whom and where he register and communicate that to you.

GAZZUZZ:

what if the guy decide use taxify for that week? grin

NEVER AGAIN!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MobilityExpress: 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
Just curious - why do partners run only sedans on Uber; are SUVs not allowed?

Or better yet, how feasible on Uber is a V6 SUV with a 20mpg combined?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
Schiphol:
Bros don't be deceived by the word Unlimited, especially when it comes from ISP (Internet Service Provider). Read FUP (Fair Usage Policy) thank me later. Bros i don the use smile unlimited for a while bfor i add am to uber... Its actually unlimited but the FUP for smile is after 100g the speed reduces to 512kpb but then again since i day drive the 100g with normal speed still planty na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
Daveonoja:
nice one bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by agborichard: 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
Carshopper:

It's just a thought process ... I never try am before cheesy

Lol. Ok bro. Thanks for d advice yesterday thou��
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
MobilityExpress:

Uber+ SUV + V6 ...... Bros forget it. Thank me later
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
Schiphol:
Good question.
That's why I'm saying you just can focus on your payment and the welfare of the car. Let driver choose with whom and where he register and communicate that to you.

never again!!! We receive small from uber and if e pass we refund driver. Simple
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
mrsage:

Uber+ SUV + V6 ...... Bros forget it. Thank me later

He does not have to forget it.let him try it out and see especially if its his own personal car so dat way after like 2-3 wks he can then do review and see things for himself.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
MobilityExpress:

not feasible. lagos fuel burns too fast. you can't attain 20 mpg combined
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epeke1(m): 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hi, I am an Uber /Taxify registered driver. Seeking for a Toyota Corolla on higher purchase. 08062115779
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pappy2000: 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
Does Uber accept Kia picanto or Kia Rio 2008 Manual

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
pappy2000:
Does Uber accept Kia picanto or Kia Rio 2008 Manual

Yes.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:52am On Jan 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

never again!!! We receive small from uber and if e pass we refund driver. Simple
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 8:27am On Jan 22, 2018
Guys I have minus 10k on my Taxify account.. Riders mostly pay with cash..how do I send them the cash cos I know of people that have their account blocked when they entered minus 30k..

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.