Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4768229 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wolexy2020(m): 8:34am On Jan 22, 2018
ogunvic41:

grin
Hello, I sent you a message on whatsapp few minutes ago.I was hoping you’d send me your T&C. My email is wolexy2020(at)gmail. com. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:03am On Jan 22, 2018
I will be going into full partnership with a fleet management company. After months of evaluation with personal vehicles, I like their approach to business.

* driver selection

* Vehicle maintenance

* Driver training/re training

* partner payments

* partner relations.

* investment transfer/ liquidation

These and much more got my attention.

I will be responsible for vehicle maintenance of every vehicle on the fleet.

I will be working on alternative means of fueling the fleet (LPG kits), trying to reduce downtime as much as possible. Will also introduce diesel powerd vehicles, and hybrid vehicles.

Next month will be a busy month.

As soon as the team is ready, we will fully introduce the platform. It will be flexible, it will be accomodating, it will have an investment option for people with as low as 850,000.

Get ready,

Lets Change the narrative.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:08am On Jan 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
I will be going into full partnership with a fleet management company. After months of evaluation with personal vehicles, I like their approach to business.

* driver selection

* Vehicle maintenance

* partner payments

* partner relations.

I will be working on alternative means of fueling the fleet (LPG kits), trying to reduce downtime as much as possible. Will also introduce diesel powerd vehicles, and hybrid vehicles.

As soon as the team is ready, we will fully introduce the platform. It will be flexible, it will be accomodating, it will have an investment option for people with as low as 850,000.

Get ready,

That's is it ... changing the narrative isn't competition... its making a statement ... A Business statement that understands, protects and sustain ideas.

Let's Change the narrative... come join the #narrativegang grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:19am On Jan 22, 2018
Good morning GAZZUZZ! please what are the implications/advantage of changing break lining at the back to break pads? Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 10:20am On Jan 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

* driver selection

* Vehicle maintenance

* partner payments

* partner relations.

Get ready,

I'm so loving this. Those options are mouthwatering.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:31am On Jan 22, 2018
slamstanlee:
Good morning GAZZUZZ! please what are the implications/advantage of changing break lining at the back to break pads? Thank you

I do not understand the question. Brakepads/linings are requirements.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 10:40am On Jan 22, 2018
From a greedy GAZZUZZ ??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:43am On Jan 22, 2018
jarkbauer:
From a greedy GAZZUZZ ??

smiles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:45am On Jan 22, 2018
The business ideology is dynamic. We wish to improve the norm ... we understand partners worries, one been how much can I secure as investment to have a good controlled ROi. ...

The narrative is about to change ... as we will be introducing an investment plan as low as N650,000.00

Join the #narrativegang

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 10:51am On Jan 22, 2018
omonla10:
Guys I have minus 10k on my Taxify account.. Riders mostly pay with cash..how do I send them the cash cos I know of people that have their account blocked when they entered minus 30k..
pls guys help me attend to this
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:05am On Jan 22, 2018
omonla10:
pls guys help me attend to this

Any time you at Lekki... do a 5mins stop over at Taxify office .. They will be able to sort how u will pay the deficit
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xcaper(m): 11:16am On Jan 22, 2018
Wao am interested in this deal @Gazzuz

quote author=GAZZUZZ post=64410182]I will be going into full partnership with a fleet management company. After months of evaluation with personal vehicles, I like their approach to business.

* driver selection

* Vehicle maintenance

* partner payments

* partner relations.

Get ready,

[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:21am On Jan 22, 2018
Terms and conditions will be pasted. There will be an independent thread for this business.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:38am On Jan 22, 2018
We have come to understand that drivers aren't the most important assets in this e-hailing bizness.

We have also come to know that partners are not all they claim to be... some give bad Cars, others give harsh requirements

We have come to merge both parties ... we bringing a new way of achieving the most important ingredient in e-hailing Return On Investment . We say come let's Change the narrative ..let's infuse ideas that build not one that destroys ...

Let's Change the narrative

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
Carshopper:
We have come to understand that drivers aren't are the most important assets in this e-hailing bizness.

We have also come to know that partners are not all they claim to be... some give bad Cars, others give harsh requirements

We have come to merge both parties ... we bringing a new way of achieving the most important ingredient in e-hailing Return On Investment . We say come let's Change the narrative ..let's infuse ideas that build not one that destroys ...

Unless you hire drivers and put them on salary, Partner-drivers still remain the MOST valued human asset in e-hailing.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
chillex8:

Unless you hire drivers and put them on salary. Partner-drivers still remain the MOST valued human asset in e-hailing.

Bolded text explains it just as u have written... whererever u can have an option, it decreases relevance

The MOST important is availability of the tool to engage in the business ...

Partners - drivers don't dictate that and in most areas partner - drivers quality has reduced rather than improve.

But we are not disputing the necessary tools to the business.. We are bridging the gap ...

To every investment the most important is RETURN ON INVESTMENT not minding of the drivers is on salary or is a partner-driver...

Lets Change the narrative
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vulpeslopez(m): 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
The driver is the MOST VALUABLE asset in this business.... **make I go park this car make I see whether money go come oga pocket**
chillex8:

Unless you hire drivers and put them on salary, Partner-drivers still remain the MOST valued human asset in e-hailing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vulpeslopez(m): 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
Explain the investment option part?? U wan sell shares.....**rushes to get alomo and sharwama**
GAZZUZZ:

* driver selection

* Vehicle maintenance

* partner payments

* partner relations.

Get ready,

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vulpeslopez(m): 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
First it was Ogunvic and Romeo... Now Gazzuzz and Carshopper.... Chillex oya come one corner make we make Billions..... ***COMPETITION FUELS INNOVATION***
chillex8:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
vulpeslopez:
First it was Ogunvic and Romeo... Now Gazzuzz and Carshopper.... Chillex oya come one corner make we make Billions..... ***COMPETITION FUELS INNOVATION***

Come .. Let's Change the narrative
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
vulpeslopez:
The driver is the MOST VALUABLE asset in this business.... **make I go park this car make I see whether money go come oga pocket**
T

Money will come cuz the most important tool ( vehicle) will become available again .... And can be given out in various options and ways ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
vulpeslopez:

I can manage a bad Driver who doesn't know his way around... but can the driver or partner manage a bad vehicle in the business ?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Demeanor: 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
Carshopper:
T

Money will come cuz the most important tool ( vehicle) will become available again .... And can be given out in various options and ways ...

I like this guy.... cheesy

Returns on investment is what will keep investors happy and willing to invest more.

Please release terms and conditions.

Do you take peugeot vehicles?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
Daveonoja:
ur percentages even too high sef if u see my own 15% cancel 79% acceptance but bro i still day average of 10k daily after fuel and chop chop... Work smart omo if i see request i go first check d distance if no boost or surge and pickup is far omo i hide my face life.. Try to be at the right place at the right time target To be in vgc /ajah 5am monday morning surge day reach 3point at a point if u see good trip that time ur monday is already on a good start.. Target boost... Blow empty to go boost area, ingnore some kind long pickup with no incentive.... Target airport when u day mainland to bring you to island... Personally i get airport calender for landing times for local flight daily.... Towards the last 2 flight landing time u day likely to see 2point surge.. Personal i day get 2.0points daily from airport pick up... Study this things... I go tro u more tips lata.. Work smart and dont drive in vain grin

Good pm mate
How@bolded?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Zionist26(m): 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
Please house, I need help concerning this uber biz.
I currently stay in Abeokuta but I'm planning on relocating to Lagos (Cement area). I'm looking at the possibility of getting a car with 1m that will be acceptable on uber.
Pls which car model/make can u recommend that will be acceptable and won't exceed that budget.
Any advice as per minimum realistic return either daily/weekly for a beginner like me and other necessary informations will also be highly appreciated
Cc:
Gazzuzz
iyaegin
ogunvic41
slamstanlee
daveonoja
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
Demeanor:

I like this guy.... cheesy

Returns on investment is what will keep investors happy and willing to invest more.

Please release terms and conditions.

Do you take peugeot vehicles?

Every investment has to have a well calculated loss .... Every bizness has to be able to minimize this loss as against KPI to ensure a steady return.

Every one wants to PROFiT ... that isn't a crime ... its BUSINESS
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Demeanor: 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
Carshopper:

Every investment has to have a well calculated loss .... Every bizness has to be able to minimize this loss as against KPI to ensure a steady return.

Every one wants to PROFiT ... that isn't a crime ... its BUSINESS

Peugeot vehicles?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
Demeanor:

Peugeot vehicles?

Yup ... grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
Carshopper:

Yup ... grin
Only if you knew who u are quoting.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
vulpeslopez:
Explain the investment option part?? U wan sell shares.....**rushes to get alomo and sharwama**

better and more flexible....... details soon

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

* driver selection

* Vehicle maintenance

* partner payments

* partner relations.

Get ready,

Come down a bit and explain further abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.