Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4759664 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 12:18am On Feb 26, 2018
grin grin if i no drive 20 hours a day,,,make i know why..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 12:31am On Feb 26, 2018
nitigriti:

Best ask @Gazzuzz and @Carshopper - it's best you balance the interests of both the car owner and the driver. This is the model that will work best to everyone's interest

I do not mean to disrespect, but this 2 people are the wrong people to ask, my reasons:

1 is a mechanic, he is saving cost, because he repair the car himself. If he gets 5k weekly, he will be very comfortable. But other owners, spend more bills in paying mechanic.

2 The narrative guy, doesn't no the market, he has no experience driving, and he hasn't invest his money, what he does is a middle man job, so all the narratives will be more to his pocket.

The only way you can understand the owner side is to invest.

For you to understand the driver side, is to drive, Ogunvic41 and Romeo3 drove and decide 50k is good offer, if you have a corolla or 407,because cars consume less fuel.

If not for the greediness, they will be more successful, but when they want to buy filling station within the space of 6months, then they take advantage of people's trust.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seanaddy(m): 12:37am On Feb 26, 2018
Hello guys, pls I am here to ask this question and I need honest opinions.

I am planning to get my first car this week and I can't find sleep.

Reason is I am unable to decide on the car I want.

I have thoughts for Honda accord 05 (eod) i4 or 06 DC i4.

The question is which one is the best option to run uber with and what is the relative difference btw their v6 types in terms of fuel consumption and maintenance?

Thank you all for the lessons learnt on here over time.

God bless all our handwork.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 26, 2018
stacyadams:
grin grin if i no drive 20 hours a day,,,make i know why..
You be strong fan of Stacy Adams abi?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by justifiedcoyy(m): 12:42am On Feb 26, 2018
seanaddy:

The question is which one is the best option to run uber with and what is the relative difference btw their v6 types in terms of fuel consumption and maintenance?

according to reports, for uber, don't try EOD as it consumes more fuel.

maybe u can try it if u want to drive it yourself sha.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 12:47am On Feb 26, 2018
seanaddy:

None.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BayoManuels01: 12:52am On Feb 26, 2018
Had to close before schedule for the day as i no see fuel buy for evening... Not really a bad week for me tho

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 1:50am On Feb 26, 2018
jpworld:

I do not mean to disrespect, but this 2 people are the wrong people to ask, my reasons:

1 is a mechanic, he is saving cost, because he repair the car himself. If he gets 5k weekly, he will be very comfortable. But other owners, spend more bills in paying mechanic.

2 The narrative guy, doesn't no the market, he has no experience driving, and he hasn't invest his money, what he does is a middle man job, so all the narratives will be more to his pocket.

For you to understand the driver side, is to drive, Ogunvic41 and Romeo3 drove and decide 50k is good offer, if you have a corolla or 407,because cars consume less fuel.

If not for the greediness, they will be more successful, but when they want to buy filling station within the space of 6months, then they take advantage of people's trust.

You made too much assumptions in your submissions. I won't regard anyone that uses full synthetic oil on his uber cars as someone trying to 'save costs'.

The 'narrative guy' has plenty experience as a driver too, if you've taken time to read their submissions. As a matter of time, they both drive.

They both invested and have cars on the platform. Hope you know that narrative or not, they have a fleet being managed.

What were you saying again?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:52am On Feb 26, 2018
jpworld:
Carshopper & Harbewilliams you don't need to advise investors, [b]you turn investor yourself [/b]and when you invest, don't invest in dead cars, buy tokunbo cars, as dru23 does.

Then you can tell us more about the narratives.

Olesekeniwoye with all your earning more than owner, for couple of years you still never buy car, what a shame. You need to hussle more.

Olodo ... grin cheesy ... do u think it's other people Cars I dey use to talk grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:57am On Feb 26, 2018
jpworld:

Chei ... thats how they will say a 46year old can't b president because of something that they don't know about.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 1:58am On Feb 26, 2018
kaze4blues:
I want to buy kia picanto for uber as a partner. I need professional advise on whether the car is profitable considering durability and fuel consumption.

Which other car brand will be suitable in other words?

Thanks

I doubt a picanto will hold up to the stress. For a kia, rio 07-11 models is more advisable.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 2:00am On Feb 26, 2018
nitigriti:

I disagree with the premise(s)

State your disagreements then. Let's see from all angles.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 2:02am On Feb 26, 2018
jpworld:
Carshopper & Harbewilliams you don't need to advise investors, you turn investor yourself and when you invest, don't invest in dead cars, buy tokunbo cars, as dru23 does.

Olesekeniwoye with all your earning more than owner, for couple of years you still never buy car, what a shame. You need to hussle more.

So by your submission, if it is not tokunbo, it's a dead car right?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:15am On Feb 26, 2018
jpworld:

Oh la la ... come a little closer cheesy

Oya come let's talk it out - U as an investor VS me as a middle man with no experience in driving or investments
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bily(m): 2:22am On Feb 26, 2018
jpworld:

You sound more like one driver, I gave my vehicle for HP, he default on 3 occasions, when I try retrieving the vehicle, he challenge me, we are business partners, that he bought a vehicle from me, paid me some part, that I have no right to retrieve the vehicle. I just laughed and ask him, why didn't he tell me the same thing, wen he was looking 4 the opportunity.

Auctions don't sell on credit, shipping companies don't ship on credit,for custom, if u delay ur duty payment, demurrage follow.

Hear me now, yes I'm arrogant, me and you not the same level, if you drive my car, I'm ur boss.

Driver is employed to drive, no such thing as partnership.

Partnership is only Uber and owner.

I think is time we start paying you guys salary and stop all this weekly remittance.

When next u looking for a car, tell the owner he is not the boss, that you are his partner and see if he will give you a car.

We see things differently, which is actually a good thing.

I am a car owner, and if I were to engage a driver on Uber, I choose to see him as a partner and not an employee. It doesn't in anyway affect the terms of the contract we sign together.

Once there's no default, no wahala.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:27am On Feb 26, 2018
jpworld:
Carshopper & Harbewilliams you don't need to advise investors, you turn investor yourself and when you invest, don't invest in dead cars, buy tokunbo cars, as dru23 does.

Yes sir grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bily(m): 2:28am On Feb 26, 2018
timifakay:

When money talks ______ works
Money speaking, any idea _____
Person with money is talking, poor man says he has idea, him and his idea will _____ without money.
If it was easy, why didn't driver buy his own car?

There are lots of drivers on the platform driving their own cars. Some even started with driving their cars, then they got more cars and also engaged drivers. So stop talking like buying a car is rocket science, same way drivers should not feel like driving is rocket science.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:50am On Feb 26, 2018
jpworld:

I don't mean to disrespect anyone ooo.... But sometimes each man becomes a middleman ... hope fakorede paid u previous dealings so that people that gave u car will not feel bad

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Arizona1: 3:19am On Feb 26, 2018
olaboy1:
This is getting interesting. I think drivers should be grateful that someone is willing to put 2m Naira down to employ his service so he could feed his family.

You should go and see how that man made that 2m Naira before running your mouth. Stop been ungrateful in this period of recession.
I have never heard of an employee making more money than his/her employer, it doesn’t matter whether it’s e-hailing business.

The sharing formula should be 70/30 after Uber fee, fuel, data, car wash and miscellaneous.

Investor takes 70%, driver takes 30%.

Investor puts 50% aside to recoup his capital and car maintenance.
Investor takes 20% profit for his upkeep.

If investor decides to fix his money in any bank instruments, he is assured of his initial capital at the end of the year. People go into business so they can recoup their capital and even re-capitalize with a higher margin.

By the way why are partners not opting for percentage, that way everyone will share the burden of downtime, more like EARN AS YOU GO.
My dear stop this display of arrogance. That you own a car doesn't make you God. Why will you say all these things, are drivers not men like you? That you have the opportunity to buy a motor not even car doesn't mean another person can't but his own tomorrow. Tell me what makes you better than they are, because you have a car? Please grow up. Let me tell you, you are not doing any body any favour by giving him your car. Both of you are in business. Buy 5cars and insult every driver that comes your way let's see whose business that will fall. Drivers are the life of this business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 3:35am On Feb 26, 2018
BayoManuels01:
Had to close before schedule for the day as i no see fuel buy for evening... Not really a bad week for me tho
12:59am and you’re saying you closed early today, meaning you work all night and day, I fear una oh, I can’t come and kill my self.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 3:39am On Feb 26, 2018
Arizona1:

My dear stop this display of arrogance. That you own a car doesn't make you God. Why will you say all these things, are drivers not men like you? That you have the opportunity to buy a motor not even car doesn't mean another person can't but his own tomorrow. Tell me what makes you better than they are, because you have a car? Please grow up. Let me tell you, you are not doing any body any favour by giving him your car. Both of you are in business. Buy 5cars and insult every driver that comes your way let's see whose business that will fall. Drivers are the life of this business.
They think giving you there car makes you there slave. grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:39am On Feb 26, 2018
iyaegin:

Very Apt and infact you took some aspects right off my head. I am a newbie to Uber i just started in November and i can say for a fact that things are not flowing as much as before just like coolbenzino said on friday i think and many were trying to say otherwise..in November my trips were back to back never a moment of dullness infact i did not know you could be taken offline by Uber after 10mins of zero activity when you are not on a ride..i only discovered that this year when rides started slowing down and this is also because there is a massive influx of drivers and you wonder how many riders on demand are available at a time to meet this over supply.On thursday night at Maryland mall around 9.30 almost 6/7 uber/taxify cars were outside waiting for rides but no riders....And this is where i think fleet xpress met their current hitch because as early generation Uber drivers they most likely experienced the surge of activities back then and assumed it could be replicated by fleet management they probably did not know lots of drivers may be unreliiable and not meet up weekly payments which has always been a trend long before e hailing came about..they also probably did not factor in that lots of investors would come in and flood the market as we see now..u know we nigerians liketo follow the money flow and when someone realizes while working from 8-5 his car cam be making money many would jump in not also knowing their cars would also have to bear the burden of such activities...i wish the fleet management guys the best but i dont think 50k weekly and consistently is feasible any longer.Ave been online in Yaba since 10am not one ride till now...abeg market don dry...make i see how i go include taxify shock this uber for side ..

I see , what part of the thread do you read. Do you do research at all. The problem with a lot people is that they just sit down and expect things to flow easily. Did you read the part of a driver on these forum,. He works part time and still makes money. Did you even try to analyse what he was saying? Did you even call him for advice? Did you even do anything before coming to any conclusion that the business is slow or not like what it used to be ?
Well for your information , I called the part time driver. I am based in the USA with drivers on the platform. The driver said yes the business is a bit slow. But he himself stragetize and he gets up at a certain time . He has plan and he follows the plan. He made an example how some drivers just wait around looking for riders. Some even reject riders. He is talking about the type of drivers like you.
In life if you want to be successful, you need to do what successful people do. My brother you need to change your ways and your thinking . The part time uber driver was generous enough to post his earnings. If I was him I would not bother myself after lecturing people on how to improve their earnings.
Sometimes people can't be helped no matter how you try. This is the difference between the rich and poor. And finally before you conclude read the thread, talk to people that are doing better. And ask questions. Learn from people that are better than you. Hire people that are smarter than you and learn from them. This is how successful people think and behave

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IWealthCreator: 4:10am On Feb 26, 2018
seanaddy:

send me ur email i have an interesting offer for you... enlightbookstore@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:18am On Feb 26, 2018
iyaegin:

Very Apt and infact you took some aspects right off my head. I am a newbie to Uber i just started in November and i can say for a fact that things are not flowing as much as before just like coolbenzino said on friday i think and many were trying to say otherwise..in November my trips were back to back never a moment of dullness infact i did not know you could be taken offline by Uber after 10mins of zero activity when you are not on a ride..i only discovered that this year when rides started slowing down and this is also because there is a massive influx of drivers and you wonder how many riders on demand are available at a time to meet this over supply.On thursday night at Maryland mall around 9.30 almost 6/7 uber/taxify cars were outside waiting for rides but no riders....And this is where i think fleet xpress met their current hitch because as early generation Uber drivers they most likely experienced the surge of activities back then and assumed it could be replicated by fleet management they probably did not know lots of drivers may be unreliiable and not meet up weekly payments which has always been a trend long before e hailing came about..they also probably did not factor in that lots of investors would come in and flood the market as we see now..u know we nigerians liketo follow the money flow and when someone realizes while working from 8-5 his car cam be making money many would jump in not also knowing their cars would also have to bear the burden of such activities...i wish the fleet management guys the best but i dont think 50k weekly and consistently is feasible any longer.Ave been online in Yaba since 10am not one ride till now...abeg market don dry...make i see how i go include taxify shock this uber for side ..
And there was another young man that poster his earnings. This was few days ago. The young man was looking for another car. Because the 03 camry he was driving was too old and given him bad rating. I called him and offered him my 04 civic which he kindly decline. Because he was looking for a corolla, which he finally got and it is a tokunbo. When I spoke to this young man. He should be about 22yrs old. I ask him how request he said request is going on. I said to him people on nairaland are complaining that request is slow. He said has he is talking to me a request just came in. Be even said that there is not enough cars self for the job. Omo when he said I tire o. So what is the fuss about that you are waiting all day only one request . Bro you need to change your thinking o. Do you even have friends or associate yourself with people with the same line of work you do. For me o, I have at least 6 people that are drivers on the platform. Some are owners, those are the people I talk to when I want to get the full gist on what's on going. I get all my facts from them. This is even before I talk to my own fleet manager . I make sure I get enough facts before anybody starts to tell me bullshit. This is why the rich stay with the rich. You need to start moving with fellow drivers so that you can get the true narrative of the business. Hope and wish you better luck.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olaboy1: 5:52am On Feb 26, 2018
Trying to use emotional manipulation will not help drivers to gain employment. Nigerians are so fond of using emotion to try to win an argument.

Drivers working in Chevron, Banks and telecoms are employed as drivers and not partners. Whether you want to be called robotic fleet driver doesn’t change the fact that car owners invest their money for the sole purpose of making profit, and drivers should stop this egoistic behavior of wanting to make more money than the investor.

When you run your mouth that investors are not doing drivers any favor, I want you to remember Nigeria is currently in this financial mess because of poor mentality of people like you, most investors are pulling out of Nigeria. Now ask yourself who does this affect more, investors or Nigerian citizens.

So yes Uber investors are doing you a big favor by investing their hard earned money. Uber is not the only place they can invest their money.

Since you live in Nigeria with the very poor minimum wage, how long do you think it will take you to raise 2m Naira (10yrs I guess).

And for the drivers complaining, this job is for professional drivers who have driven commercially for many years like the danfo drivers.
Danfo drivers are on the road 10-15 hrs daily with no car A/C and lastma, Agbero/Police will not let them rest.

So be grateful to God and the investor that you can atleast earn around 100k monthly. This is not a get rich quick scheme.
Before Uber came to Nigeria, ask yourself how much were people earning and what job were they doing.
Many people do tedious laborer jobs and take home 2,500 daily. So far Uber is the only menial job in Nigeria that pays well.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 6:02am On Feb 26, 2018
ifyeez:
12:59am and you’re saying you closed early today, meaning you work all night and day, I fear una oh, I can’t come and kill my self.
proper slavery; there is thin line between slavery and hard work, that guy works like a clock from Mon to Sunday back to back. You can't cheat nature sooner or later your body will complain. That car will depreciate faster and partner will bear the consequence because driver will drop the key and move to the next victim (partner)

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timifakay(m): 7:08am On Feb 26, 2018
medd422:

Driving a car 15 hours everyday is different from working in an office 9 - 5. Never compare d two. Ur 1.8m Corolla is not worth more than my life. If there’s life, there’s hope

Lets be realistic sir.
Sadly sir, a man isn't in the position to determine what his life is worth, it's his closest relations that will do that. Expressible in the amount they can raise to save his life if in a terminal condition (inclusive of what he has saved up without seeking external help). You never hear Forbes adding what someone still hopes to make when stating his or her net-worth.
I'll choose working for someone from 9-5 in an office over driving someone's car for 15hours daily, for the same income, I consider it more dignify in. Heck the office job will require and higher qualification, skill set and or work experience than the Uber driver job requires. Might even come with an official car and driver as perks of the job.
By the way, It's the car that gets comprehensive insurance, the driver doesn't get life insurance.

nitigriti:

I disagree with the premise(s)

What part?
Please state your argument.

bily:

There are lots of drivers on the platform driving their own cars. Some even started with driving their cars, then they got more cars and also engaged drivers. So stop talking like buying a car is rocket science, same way drivers should not feel like driving is rocket science.

I am yet to see one driver on this thread who started by driving another person's car and was able to save up enough to buy his own car or complete payment on hire purchase.
This to me means the heart of the business is actually the car. That's why whoever owns the car has the highest chance of making the most amount of money and eventually expanding.
Buying a car isn't rocket science, but without a car a driver has nothing to do and vice versa.
But note, it's a taxi hailing platform, not a driver hailing platform. The driver is there because the taxi needs a driver, self driving cars will kick drivers out of business.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timifakay(m): 7:13am On Feb 26, 2018
seanaddy:

I'm answering cos I know you in person. Please don't buy any Accord, get a 1.8l or lesser engine car. Honda City or Kia Rio or Toyota Corolla at most.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 7:30am On Feb 26, 2018
timifakay:

Lets be realistic sir.
Sadly sir, a man isn't in the position to determine what his life is worth, it's his closest relations that will do that. Expressible in the amount they can raise to save his life if in a terminal condition (inclusive of what he has saved up without seeking external help). You never hear Forbes adding what someone still hopes to make when stating his or her net-worth.
I'll choose working for someone from 9-5 in an office over driving someone's car for 15hours daily, for the same income, I consider it more dignify in. Heck the office job will require and higher qualification, skill set and or work experience than the Uber driver job requires. Might even come with an official car and driver as perks of the job.
By the way, It's the car that gets comprehensive insurance, the driver doesn't get life insurance.

What part?
Please state your argument.

I am yet to see one driver on this thread who started by another person's car and was able to save up enough to buy his own car or complete payment on hire purchase.
This to me means the heart of the business is actually the car. That's why whoever owns the car has the highest chance of making the most amount of money and eventually expanding.
Buying a car isn't rocket science, but without a car a driver has nothing to do and vice versa.
But note, it's a taxi hailing platform, not a driver hailing platform. The driver is there because the taxi needs a driver, self driving cars will kick drivers out of business.

I know three from this thread ... the fourth one is already in the process to buy his ...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timifakay(m): 7:34am On Feb 26, 2018
Carshopper:

I know three from this thread ... the fourth one is already in the process to buy his ...
Wow. That's great.
Were they able to do this by driving only one car, any idea how long it took?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 7:41am On Feb 26, 2018
dru23:

And there was another young man that poster his earnings. This was few days ago. The young man was looking for another car. Because the 03 camry he was driving was too old and given him bad rating. I called him and offered him my 04 civic which he kindly decline. Because he was looking for a corolla, which he finally got and it is a tokunbo. When I spoke to this young man. He should be about 22yrs old. I ask him how request he said request is going on. I said to him people on nairaland are complaining that request is slow. He said has he is talking to me a request just came in. Be even said that there is not enough cars self for the job. Omo when he said I tire o. So what is the fuss about that you are waiting all day only one request . Bro you need to change your thinking o. Do you even have friends or associate yourself with people with the same line of work you do. For me o, I have at least 6 people that are drivers on the platform. Some are owners, those are the people I talk to when I want to get the full gist on what's on going. I get all my facts from them. This is even before I talk to my own fleet manager . I make sure I get enough facts before anybody starts to tell me bullshit. This is why the rich stay with the rich. You need to start moving with fellow drivers so that you can get the true narrative of the business. Hope and wish you better luck.

Be like say you be oloyinbo but i remember you are based abroad and have probably never driven for a day.i would not talk much.i leave the Picture below for you to conclude on your misguided thoughts.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 7:42am On Feb 26, 2018
Carshopper:

I don't mean to disrespect anyone ooo.... But sometimes each man becomes a middleman ... hope fakorede paid u previous dealings so that people that gave u car will not feel bad

I thought acting as a middleman with my own property with the thief @bodefakorede will give me result, unfortunately, that scammer has other intentions.

The driver knew I was fooling him, bc he saw the name on the car papers

So therefore go face ur middle man job.

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: flex12(m), Nezzjnr and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.