Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4752524 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
payne4real:
Multi-Function Vehicle Jump Start Tool Kit with Smart Clip & Tyre Pump - 14000mAh, 8-Cylinder Engine
High Capacity: multifunctional and high efficient 14000mAh battery boosts your 12V vehicle (up to 8-cylinder [less than 6000cc) engine, 1 USB ports charging for the long-lasting backup power to your phone and tablet

Smart Clip/Intelligent Clamps Advanced Safety: Unlike cheaper variations, multiple safety protections are in place to protect your car and the jump starter saving you thousands in accidental damage.

When the clips are wrongly connected to the car battery, the smart clip give sound to Alert the use of wrong connecting. This prevent damage to the Car battery as well as the Jump Start. Only unplug the clamps from the car battery and plug it again while in fault state.

The Ultra bright flashlight lets you flag down passing cars if you're in trouble.
Secure Protection: each port of the unit is dustproof and splashproof, and protections from clamps are over or under current/voltage, reverse charging, anti-access battery polarity, manually forced start and an automatic recovery in the fault state.

LED Lights: one button switch, a LCD screen clearly displays the exact numerical output and battery consumption with percentages, and one press for Strong/ SOS/ Strobe LED lights and double press for Red Alarm mode as emergency usage.

Compact Size & Light Weight: Unlike some big & heavy jump starters, this one is small & light enough to store in the glovebox.

Air Compressor with Gauge included with 2 small accessories to inflate your car tyres and other inflatables such as water toys and airbed, all making this gadget a must-have item for your car.

Easy to Use: Just turn on the jump starter, insert cables into jumping port, connect the clamps to car battery and start your car in seconds.

Advanced Safety Protection: The crocodile clamps have over current protection, short circuit protection, overload protection, over-voltage protection, and over-charge protection.

Multifunctional Battery Charger & Flashlight: It is also designed to charge smartphones, tablets, and other devices at a speed up to 2.1A per port. Recharging process finishes in just 5 hours. Bulit-in flashlight provide 3 modes: high, strobe, and SOS.

Comes with Emergency Hammer and Safety Knife.

Can start 12V gasoline cars under 6000cc
Reverse charge protection
Test: start 1600cc car for 30times everytime fully charged.
Peak current can reach 500A.
Charge Mobile, laptop, car refrigerator etc.
Support lighting, flash, SOS signal and red light.
More than 3 years lifetime.
Capacity: 14000mAh
Input: 15V = 1A
Output: 5V = 1A, 5V = 2A, 12V = 10A,  19V = 3.5A
Start Current: 250A
Peak Current: 500A
Charging Time: 4-5 Hours
Size: 330*270*85mm
Weight: 1.8Kg
Operation Temperature: -20C 60C
Cycle Lifetime ≥ 2000 times
What's in the Box:

1 x 14000mAh Power Source/Battery

1 x Pair of Smart Clip/Intelligent Clamps.

1 x Tyre Pump/Inflator with Gauge.

1 x Cord for Connecting Tyre Inflator & Power Battery.

8 x  Charging Ports for Different Laptops.

1 x AC Power Charger Adapter.

1 x Car Charger.

1 x USB Cord for Charging Apple Phones, Tablet, Android Phones.

1 x Manual.

1 x Connect cord for Laptops.

Price: 40,000
WhatsApp : 08067441198

We sell this for only 29K. www.mymoto.com.ng/shop
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
I am activated now. What did you on your first day!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ihimiray(m): 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
legicash:

Smiles...
This is more than 3m... I believe you know that..
The picture of this car is at uber inspection office at Lekki..

I am giving it at 30k per month
The second is also 30k weekly
Mind you I am a driver and also a partner

Too much talk no dey fill basket
bro am a driver too and would will love to work with you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ihimiray(m): 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
mayor1115:
Pls I will like to engage the services of a trustworthy uber driver for hire purchase. Intimate me on how much you can pay weekly for less than 2 years. Send mail to m.alausa@yahoo.com. Thanks
.. Bro am in on dis
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
Is Tecno phone allowed for Uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by robinsonemeka(m): 2:27am On Apr 27, 2017
I'm new on the Uber platform as I recently signed up as a Uber driver and I've also been sent a confirmation that I can go live on the UberDriver app and start off! But I wasn't asked for LASDRI. I live in lekki (Chisco Roundabout)...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mogreen22: 6:57am On Apr 27, 2017
legicash:

Smiles...

Oga @ Gazzuz , is this not your motor?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FraudMan: 7:20am On Apr 27, 2017
mogreen22:
Oga @ Gazzuz , is this not your motor?

I talk am, that first pic resemble gazzuzz workshop grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:18am On Apr 27, 2017
this is one of my vehicles, it will be on the platform soon, need to replace the front wheel bearings first.

Who posted it?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5217132_5207943img20170421134544jpeg2f5ab82e8982bf79fd0ca28d68492676_jpega7fc22955e245b883133e1525ab5f828

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:22am On Apr 27, 2017
legicash:

Smiles...

Young man that honda city is mine, who gave you the right to Give it out? grin

Guys be careful so you don't get scammed

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 8:22am On Apr 27, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
this is one of my vehicles, it will be on the platform soon, need to replace the front wheel bearings first.

Who posted it?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5217132_5207943img20170421134544jpeg2f5ab82e8982bf79fd0ca28d68492676_jpega7fc22955e245b883133e1525ab5f828

One jobless driver name: legicash

He is claiming ownership, meanwhile he has never bought a tire.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 8:25am On Apr 27, 2017
legicash:

You are a fool sire...

You are busted! you low life thief!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:26am On Apr 27, 2017
jpworld:

One jobless driver name: legicash

He is claiming ownership, meanwhile he has never bought a tire.

grin grin grin grin I have see him

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mogreen22: 8:39am On Apr 27, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Young man that honda city is mine, who gave you the right to Give it out? grin

Guys be careful so you don't get scammed
cheesy cheesy Me sef shock. Car that you wanted to go and do alignment for, I was wondering when it started operating under uber platform

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suyamasta(m): 9:12am On Apr 27, 2017
OlugbengaE:
Is Tecno phone allowed for Uber?
It is allowed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 10:12am On Apr 27, 2017
Drivers wahala lol. claiming a car that doesn't belong to him. hmmm.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 27, 2017
Am a newly activated driver and would like to seek for a partner to work with. Am a young trustworthy and honest person & will like to work with someone of such. My whatsapp no 08076736091. I will appreciate if i can be referred to someone who needs a driver as well. Thanks & God bless
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:35am On Apr 27, 2017
How do you guys protect uber drivers?

Just read a story of how an uber driver was killed at ikeja and his car was driven to Delta state.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 11:44am On Apr 27, 2017
suyamasta:
It is allowed

i have confirmed it not allowed. it is banned. stop giving fake news

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oxytech: 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fajgmail: 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hello house..... I am looking for a partner to do business with.Am uber certify driver looking for a car at 40k rental pls if you are interested contact me via email: Fajemiroye20@gmail.com or 08092883016.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
Romeo3:
So far... hoping to meet 120k personal target

Pls. what phone do you use. I use one of the approved phones but i notice that i dont get request and the my location does not move on the app
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
OlugbengaE:

Pls. what phone do you use. I use one of the approved phones but i notice that i dont get request and the my location does not move on the app
I use samsung A5
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
Romeo3:
I use samsung A5

thats 150k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
OlugbengaE:

thats 150k
no. the 2015 series
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
Romeo3:
no. the 2015 series

I use one of the approved phones but i notice that i dont get request and the my location does not move when i am on the move. any help?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
OlugbengaE:

I use one of the approved phones but i notice that i dont get request and the my location does not move when i am on the move. any help?
maybe the firmware needs an upgrade
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mlud: 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
I have gone through this thread and there is so much valuable information here.

Can someone tell me if a:-

1. 2007 Toyota Avensis Hatchback or Estate
2. 2007 Skoda Octavia Hatchback or Estate
3. 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Estate

....can be used for Uber?

The Avensis and Octavia hatchbacks actually look like saloons. You won't realise they are not saloons until you open the boot and up lifts a large luggage area.

Can saloon-like hatchbacks and smart estates be used for Uber?

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drumma(m): 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hi Guys...... What's your opinion on putting up a 2009 Lexus RX350 on uber platform as opposed to selling it and putting the funds into something else
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
drumma:
Hi Guys...... What's your opinion on putting up a 2009 Lexus RX350 on uber platform as opposed to selling it and putting the funds into something else

don't

it is better you sell it and buy a 2006 corolla and put on uber.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drumma(m): 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Thanks Romeo

Romeo3:
don't

it is better you sell it and buy a 2006 corolla and put on uber.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
drumma:
Thanks Romeo

you are welcome bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.