Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4773617 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by aanu007(m): 7:12am On Apr 28, 2017
I'm a newly activated driver and would like to seek for a partner to work with. My whatsapp no 09064717134 I will appreciate if i can be referred to someone who needs a driver as well, I stays around Iyana Ipaja.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itstyme(m): 7:28am On Apr 28, 2017
Please can anyone confirm if truly the year of manufacture acceptable has been reduced to 2003?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LagosUberDriver: 8:01am On Apr 28, 2017
chillex8:

How much can you deliver on a Toyota camry 2008 weekly?
if the car is in Tip Top Condition I can do 40k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:00am On Apr 28, 2017
LagosUberDriver:
if the car is in Tip Top Condition I can do 40k

honda civic 2008 in good condition and honda city?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by aanu007(m): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Im a newly activated driver and I will be glad to partner with you. What's your contact?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:27am On Apr 28, 2017
aanu007:

Im a newly activated driver and I will be glad to partner with you. What's your contact?

You are a new user on NL to new for comfort
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by aanu007(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

You are a new user on NL to new for comfort

I don't understand what you mean?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by aanu007(m): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2017
Whizpeter:

He meant your NL account is still new and can't be trusted...

Okay but all Nairalander started one day so it ain't mean anything but the choice is all yours
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:53am On Apr 28, 2017
Who have exexperienced this? ....my temporary driver's license expires in 3 days and Uber said I must upload a new one before I can go online. Please suggest for me what to do,as d permanent one is not ready....please help, suggest, advice. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
slamstanlee:
Who have exexperienced this? ....my temporary driver's license expires in 3 days and Uber said I must upload a new one before I can go online. Please suggest for me what to do,as d permanent one is not ready....please help, suggest, advice. Thanks

Photocopy it, take it to FRSC beg them to give you 4months stamp then scan the stamped photocopy to uber

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TaxMan(m): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
robinsonemeka:
I'm new on the Uber platform as I recently signed up as a Uber driver and I've also been sent a confirmation that I can go live on the UberDriver app and start off! But I wasn't asked for LASDRI. I live in lekki (Chisco Roundabout)...

Call 08032845255 if you are interested in driving an Uber Car since one is presently available.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LagosUberDriver: 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

same offer for the civic and City as for the Toyota corolla sire, 40k if car is in tip tip condition
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LagosUberDriver: 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
slamstanlee:
why do u still have a temporary licence? ur best bet is getting the actual drivers license
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
slamstanlee:
make a photocopy, get it stamped at frsc, go to uber office with it along with a passport photo with white background.

they will sort it out. it happened to me

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
Romeo3:
make a photocopy, get it stamped at frsc, go to uber office with it along with a passport photo with white background.

he can upload it online by himself

i am active now i never been to uber office
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
OlugbengaE:

he can upload it online by himself

i am active now i never been to uber office
sometimes the upload doesn't work
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ruksmaster1: 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
Itstyme:
Please can anyone confirm if truly the year of manufacture acceptable has been reduced to 2003?
No it hasn't. The year is 2005 cars upwards.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
Romeo3:

thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
LagosUberDriver:
why do u still have a temporary licence? ur best bet is getting the actual drivers license
it's normal to get a temporary one till the permanent one is ready
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sinorte: 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
Please help o!

My driver account was activated on Monday but up till this very time, I haven't received any trip request despite being online for 12 hours. The only one I could say came through was not successfully accepted perhaps due to network issue around that time. Location was around Ikeja City Mall then.

The major online hours have been spent around Ikorodu area. But the sad thing is this. Even when I'm online and I try to check my status using the rider app, I always get the message that "uber service is currently not available in your area" despite being online on my driver app.

I use Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime. Someone should please help.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
sinorte:
Please help o!

My driver account was activated on Monday but up till this very time, I haven't received any trip request despite being online for 12 hours. The only one I could say came through was not successfully accepted perhaps due to network issue around that time. Location was around Ikeja City Mall then.

The major online hours have been spent around Ikorodu area. But the sad thing is this. Even when I'm online and I try to check my status using the rider app, I always get the message that "uber service is currently not available in your area" despite being online on my driver app.

I use Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime. Someone should please help.
Bro. Uber has deactivated their service from ikorodu and satellite town. you will never ever receive a request from ikorodu

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2017

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
You will be online for the next 100 hrs in ikorodu... OYO is your name.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LagosUberDriver: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
slamstanlee:

it's normal to get a temporary one till the permanent one is ready
I know, but the permanent should be ready before expiration of the temporary
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sinorte: 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
Romeo3:
Bro. Uber has deactivated their service from ikorodu and satellite town. you will never ever receive a request from ikorodu

Thank you Romeo for your response. As a newbie, please I will need your input on the following:

1. Choice of device for best battery and navigation experience

2. Choice areas for optimum turnover and security
3. Best car charger I could use

Thank you so much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
sinorte:

Thank you Romeo for your response. As a newbie, please I will need your input on the following:

1. Choice of device for best battery and navigation experience

2. Choice areas for optimum turnover and security
3. Best car charger I could use

Thank you so much

choice of device would be any approved uber device.

choice areas do not exist. else every uber driver would be heading there. you have to be online as much as possible.

as regards security, the island is the safest at night and some parts of ikeja and surulere. all in all you are responsible for your own safety.

new age chargers work for me. I don't know the best charger.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
Romeo3:

choice areas do not exist. else every uber driver would be heading there. you have to be online as much as possible.

as regards security, the island is the safest at night and some parts of ikeja and surulere. all in all you are responsible for your own safety.

any idea why Ikorodu and satellite town were deacticated?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
OlugbengaE:

any idea why Ikorodu and satellite town were deacticated?
extremely low rider requests
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sinorte: 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
Romeo3:

Thank you!
Thank you!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fantastique4: 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
Romeo3:
so I heard. It means that when u take a rider to ikorodu,u will have to burn ur fuel without a rider back to maryland? Not to talk of taking a rider to far distance like ogijo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
fantastique4:
so I heard. It means that when u take a rider to ikorodu,u will have to burn ur fuel without a rider back to maryland? Not to talk of taking a rider to far distance like ogijo.
basically what happens. some drivers cancel ikorodu trips.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: konkoabove and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.