Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4764360 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
sinorte:

Thank you! Thank you!!
you are welcome.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
Romeo3:
basically what happens. some drivers cancel ikorodu trips.

Riders rate drivers Do drivers rate riders too?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
OlugbengaE:

Riders rate drivers Do drivers rate riders too?
yes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LagosUberDriver: 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
am still looking for a car to drive, guaranteed delivery, no stories
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LagosUberDriver: 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
LagosUberDriver:
i am still looking for a car to drive, guaranteed delivery, no stories either rental at 40k.weekly or Hire purchase.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
Can you drive 2007 Rav4 4plugs
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eghuan1(m): 12:45am On Apr 29, 2017
OlugbengaE:

I have someone who can
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:00am On Apr 29, 2017
OlugbengaE:

is it toks?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by aanu007(m): 8:02am On Apr 29, 2017
Still looking for a car to drive anybody that can help with that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dayo8080(m): 8:07am On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=LagosUberDriver post=56019672][/quote]

Call me 08086768642
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 8:08am On Apr 29, 2017
Romeo3:
is it toks?

bought toks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dayo8080(m): 8:08am On Apr 29, 2017
aanu007:
Still looking for a car to drive anybody that can help with that

I have a 2008 corolla manual transmission.
Call me 08086768642
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:10am On Apr 29, 2017
OlugbengaE:

bought toks
How long has it been used? ad can I get your contact?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 9:59am On Apr 29, 2017
Romeo3:
How long has it been used? ad can I get your contact?

does it make sense to use SUV on uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:19am On Apr 29, 2017
Have a Samsung A7 (2016) I want sell

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 10:44am On Apr 29, 2017
It's no news that Uber have banned some device even though those device have good GPS. We are compel to all get one "Alcatel One Touch Popstar".

My question is, is it by force to use Alcatel? Even if uber want to introduce a new device, are they not to consider the price before throwing it at us.

30K might be cheap to some and it's a lot to some.

We need to stand up against this. It's totally unaccepted.

Uber have crashed 2 of my phones. I am on the third phone. Must I use all I earn to buy phone just because I want to drive on Uber.

Lets try and kick against this Alcatel one touch phone.

Let's draw a list of other device that we can use that is not banned.

This we also help others not to buy a device that have been banned.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:57am On Apr 29, 2017
LagosUberDriver:
I know, but the permanent should be ready before expiration of the temporary
blame Frsc
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 11:03am On Apr 29, 2017
OlugbengaE:

does it make sense to use SUV on uber?
depends on the engine.
I know a guy that uses a rav 4 on uber and he makes it. avoid v6
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cool4face(m): 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
Please can someone tell me what's happening, I have been trying to go online for 2days now, the app does not come up, was just booting, I uninstalled and reinstalled but same. Has anybody experience this? when I contacted the Uber help, I was told the vehicle has issue and we resolved the issue yesterday. For me to come online today has been a problem, the app did not come up at all.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
Cool4face:
Please can someone tell me what's happening, I have been trying to go online for 2days now, the app does not come up, was just booting, I uninstalled and reinstalled but same. Has anybody experience this? when I contacted the Uber help, I was told the vehicle has issue and we resolved the issue yesterday. For me to come online today has been a problem, the app did not come up at all.
checked your Internet connection? if connection isn't strong it doesn't come up.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cool4face(m): 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
Thanks @ romeo. Does Uber notify before deactivation? And what are the signs to know if you have been deactivated
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
Cool4face:
Thanks @ romeo. Does Uber notify before deactivation? And what are the signs to know if you have been deactivated
no idea. I haven't experienced such
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
Romeo3:
make a photocopy, get it stamped at frsc, go to uber office with it along with a passport photo with white background.

they will sort it out. it happened to me
hello mr romeo, a friend of mine applied for drivers licence at Frsc office at ojodu Berger lagos. 2 weeks till now he hasn't been called for capture of biometric. What can he do to hasten d process. He is a first timer.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
dckng16:
hello mr romeo, a friend of mine applied for drivers licence at Frsc office at ojodu Berger lagos. 2 weeks till now he hasn't been called for capture of biometric. What can he do to hasten d process. He is a first timer.

Most likely your friend has been scammed. It does take two weeks. I did mine just in just a day.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lazyreporta(m): 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
OlugbengaE:

Most likely your friend has been scammed. It does take two weeks. I did mine just in just a day.

No, he wasn't scammed.. It takes 26 business days now.. Mine is also not ready...

I did mine in the same place... Frsc ojodu Berger
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lazyreporta:

No, he wasn't scammed.. It takes 26 business days now.. Mine is also not ready...

Well I dont know but I doubt it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lazyreporta(m): 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
OlugbengaE:

Well I dont know but I doubt it.

It's a new stuff
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by aanu007(m): 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
Carshopper:
Have a Samsung A7 (2016) I want sell

How much is it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:08am On Apr 30, 2017
aanu007:

How much is it?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lazyreporta:

Ok. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Romeo3:
is it toks?

I did my first trip today. The rider kept me waiting for over 30 mins.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
OlugbengaE:

I did my first trip today. The rider kept me waiting for over 30 mins.

Hope it was fun.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ReadaDream(m), MacHerb, dapotemi and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.