Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4753324 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5643) (5644) (5645) (5646) (5647) (5648) (5649) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stormyweather(m): 1:48pm On Feb 13
Dear All,

We are looking to hire competent executive drivers.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
Must know how to drive and operate recent model luxury vehicles
Minimum of 3 years experience
Know how to drive manual and automatic transmission
Must be highly professional

Please note that there is no provision for accomodations and only people willing to work in Lekki, VI, etc will be considered

Salary: 100k and above

Ideal candidates are to send a text message or Whatsapp message in this format:
Name:
Phone number:

to the number below
0908 765 9305

Please note that you are not to call this number. It is strictly for text message or for Whatsapp message

Kindly share with friends
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 2:02pm On Feb 13
GeneralZodd:

Una don come again. You use 10k fuel make 100k, continue feeding us with Zobo grin

Counter my story with proofs, you don't need to lie, in order to keep deceiving car owners.

A 2004 Toyota Corolla has full tank of 60liters.

568x60=34k.

34k fuel will take me to nnewi And still remain like 15liters.

For example Sangotedo to ogudu is about 43km and via Indrive you are paying 11k.
during peak period it gets to 15/16k

From my estimate 6/7 litres of fuel will do the job, that's about 4k fuel. Let's do the maths.

11k minus 10% indrive fee= 1100
Fuel 4k total 5100

So you are making about 5900 for just this trip.

Now count how many trips you make in a day, that's the reason drivers are going home with 25/30k or more in 12/14hours. After fueling.

If you are a driver, you know I am saying the truth, but you want me to off Mic, so the cheating game will continue.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 2:23pm On Feb 13
jpworld:

Counter my story with proofs, you don't need to lie, in order to keep deceiving car owners.

568x60=34k.

For example Sangotedo to ogudu is about 43km and via Indrive you are paying 11k.

From my estimate 6/7 litres of fuel will do the job, that's about 4k fuel. Let's do the maths.

Fuel 4k total 5100

Now count how many trips you make in a day, that's the reason drivers are going home with 25/30k or more in 12/14hours. After fueling.

If you are a driver, you know I am saying the truth, but you want me to off Mic, so the cheating game will continue.

grin grin grin No off mic ABEG. Preach the gospel. They must hear word of God

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:34pm On Feb 13
Ceenelly:
thanks for this though am base in benin and not lagos,
So i did some finding online through nairaland and i saw a post of how to fix the belt correctly i use the picture to check mine and discover my belt have being f8xed in the wrong way with not the right belt size. There i saw am to use size 2160, so i went and bought size 2160 and showed the mechanic the pic on how to fix it so the mechanic fix it and the vibration stop when engage but discover the belt was a little bit loose cos my battery light was showing so he advise i buy size 2150 which i did and he fix it. Since he fixed it everything have being ok since morning. No vibration,,squeaking or battery light showing. Thanks all for your effort i appreciate

God bless you brother
God bless you real good.
so many information on this nairaland.
Even info about abroad pass person wey dey live abroad self, but my people don’t want to read and search online.
Bazzooo don’t want to show us how he jappa, yen yen yen… even me self na nairaland travel section I see the info to compliment my hustle.

Dav1002 se you dey see how to use nairaland
No be to dey accuse wrong person of driving your car to death. grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 2:51pm On Feb 13
jpworld:

568x60=34k.

Fuel 4k total 5100

grin grin grin grin
Smiles. Be like you never mark the names of all the legends here finish. grin
The General wey you de give this breakdown just dey cruise ni nahh.
That man you responded to (general) na rolling dollar. All the keys to dollar vaults dey with am.
Him just dey cruise with you ni, him sabi all these analyses you dey give am. grin

Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 3:35pm On Feb 13
Glithronix:

grin grin grin grin
Smiles. Be like you never mark the names of all the legends here finish. grin
The General wey you de give this breakdown just dey cruise ni nahh.
That man you responded to (general) na rolling dollar. All the keys to dollar vaults dey with am.
Him just dey cruise with you ni, him sabi all these analyses you dey give am. grin

Much respect, boss.
The person wey quote na real legend grin, he has been here for long so no be newbie wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 3:45pm On Feb 13
Pearl1910:

You didn't tell me what I want to hear. But I will still try Indrive. Even though I have deduced that all the advantages of Indrive can be gotten on Bolt but the advantages of Bolt can't be gotten on Indrive. Personally I can't remember that last time I went to Agege, Egbeda, Iyana Ipaja, Ayobo, Sattelite Town, Ikorodu, Sangotedo, Apapa, even Ago/Festac axis. I stay within the main trunk of Lagos. Between Chevron and Berger and I still don't go to places like Bariga, Ijesha, Oshodi market, Mushin, Mile 12 thats inbetween...but I still Gross minimum 60k everyday I work. The only thing is I will need about 10-12hours to achieve this.
If I can go home with 30k with less time and still not have to go to these unfavorable destinations then I will remain with Indrive.

Well, I use to work 10-12 hours wayyyy back before 2020 now I can’t and I don’t think I want to.

Just few trip 6-8 hours max. It’s not a full time job for me.

However , No not all advantage on indrive are on bolt.

Remember I’m a new INDRIVE USER, and I can already see the difference.

Eh

1- I can be online on indrive all day long and decide not to take any trip, no high blood pressure on ringing . It’s all about my ride choice.

For bolt NO. If u want to say destination trip, remember it’s just two u have in a day, and destination trip set from egbeda to lekki phase one can actually drop u in Oshodi or even worse Akowonjo road. And if u don’t pick it , your score drops.

2- I can see MORE than 1 trip at once. This not just give me a choice to choose from but multiple choices .

3- I can see the prices and bargain with rider

4- no argument after ride cos we both know what we bargained.

5- low commission

Downside of indrive tho.

1-
Driver hustlers doing fastest finger on fare

2–
No compensation for longer route or traffic

3-
In app commission is difficult to do on transfer except u have card.

Less rider in some location (but this affects Uber too) so not a big deal

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 3:48pm On Feb 13
Glithronix:

Impressive.
You see this hustle, na sense e require. Plus target.
You don't need to drive your ass vigorously before you can hit your target.
Indrive will give you what you want with lesser stress that comes with peace of mind, everything under your control.
What you make weekly (3 days) is enough for ómóluabi.
If one is not greedy, you will make good savings, take care of your car comfortably without your own health breaking down.
Soft work, cool profit.
You're doing well, baba.

Much respect, boss. ✌

Thank you boss, people don’t take this into consideration.

All these old baba driving yellow taxis don’t just look old for no reason.

You no fit drive Lagos finish calm down. Focus on ride that profit u, not just clicking yes on everything, cos u pick long trip with far pickup 4,500 annd another person wey wait one minute fit see short trip , quick pickup for 2,500 . na u loose.

The more you drive ur car, the more u repair
The more u drive, the more u monitor ur health too.

Take for example, I only did 2 trips yesterday.
1 on indrive ikeja to Ajah 13,500
And ajah to igando , showed 17,900 but customer was scared of increase, so we bargained 20k , which paid cos there was traffic anyway. .

Gross :33k 500.

I refilled 10k fuel .

Net should be 23k there about. Started feeling a bit weak (malaria) and went to sleep.
If I wasn’t weak sef, 2 more trip, I’m done.

So Whether rentals or HP. Never do 7 days weekly.
Drive no dey finish. Chop small, drive small, rest small.

Ire o

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:59pm On Feb 13
Glithronix:

Impressive.
You see this hustle, na sense e require. Plus target.
You don't need to drive your ass vigorously before you can hit your target.
Indrive will give you what you want with lesser stress that comes with peace of mind, everything under your control.
What you make weekly (3 days) is enough for ómóluabi.
If one is not greedy, you will make good savings, take care of your car comfortably without your own health breaking down.
Soft work, cool profit.
You're doing well, baba.

Much respect, boss. ✌

Settling for 20k daily when u can make 30-40k isnt being contented its settling for less. And wanting to make most of the time u spend on d road isnt being greedy.
When u have responsibilities aside ur head, ur back and ur body, your narrative will change.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 4:01pm On Feb 13
Stormyweather:
Dear All,

We are looking to hire competent executive drivers.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
Must know how to drive and operate recent model luxury vehicles
Minimum of 3 years experience
Know how to drive manual and automatic transmission
Must be highly professional

Please note that there is no provision for accomodations and only people willing to work in Lekki, VI, etc will be considered

Ideal candidates are to send a text message or Whatsapp message in this format:
Name:
Phone number:

to the number below
0908 765 9305

Please note that you are not to call this number. It is strictly for text message or for Whatsapp message

Kindly share with friends

With the cost of living in lekki and no accommodation , he’s also handling luxury cars, high risk .. your offer suppose be 200k and above cheesy .

Anyway, sales assistance or other positions Dey? Make I apply wink

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 4:04pm On Feb 13
jpworld:

568x60=34k.

Fuel 4k total 5100

I think he assume 10k fuel for 3 days.

I think it’s 10k fuel daily . According to u.

Which is 10k to net 25

And that will be 30-40 to net 100 there about.

That’s very fair and achievable na.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 4:06pm On Feb 13
Pearl1910:

Settling for 20k daily when u can make 30-40k isnt being contented its settling for less. And wanting to make most of the time u spend on d road isnt being greedy.
When u have responsibilities aside ur gead, ur back and ur body, your narrative will change.

Settling for 30-40k when u can work all day and all app to make 80k nko?

I know say u sef be legend here but this job is a rat race, nobody wins. Hustle according to ur need. That is what contentment is about . Na u know wetin carry u enter road.

So, no one is wrong Whatever works for u oga Pearl

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stormyweather(m): 4:46pm On Feb 13
Y1nka:

With the cost of living in lekki and no accommodation , he’s also handling luxury cars, high risk .. your offer suppose be 200k and above cheesy .

Anyway, sales assistance or other positions Dey? Make I apply wink
DM me with your CV
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 5:05pm On Feb 13
Y1nka:

I know say u sef be legend here but this job is a rat race, nobody wins. Hustle according to ur need. That is what contentment is about . Na u know wetin carry u enter road.

I don close work around 1pm before. One mumu trip enter my eyes when I was just 1 bus stop away from my house. Make I rush go do am, I never even drive 10 mins from pick up before LASTMA hold me.

I go finish the story another day

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:09pm On Feb 13
Y1nka:

Counter-attack. grin

Much respect, baba.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:18pm On Feb 13
Pearl1910:

When u have responsibilities aside ur head, ur back and ur body, your narrative will change.
Sure, I have the experience to get 30k - 40k.
Some drivers go even do way above that, we all know.
But as an ordinary Uber driver, if I fit dey pocket 20k a day, I think I'm doing well already. Bills, family will be taken care of. smiley
Me wey be lazy driver from the beginning, and I come be low budget driver join, I go happy die. cheesy

Much respect, boss. 😊

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:19pm On Feb 13
Y1nka:

Yes o...that is true...thats why we have the rich and the poor. But then we all go to the same market. Anyone doing this Job full time, with no other side hussle and isnt making 150k-200k weekly Is dulling irrespective.
Is okay for me is a statement of complacency and selfishness.

NB:
If u like use 10apps to work, u can only do one trip pertime. So u can only make a certain amount not more than d person using one app. 80k daily profit is only possible during Christmas period and I pursue and make it sometimes. So nothing u want to tell me that I dont know. Yes, people earn more than I do but I wish I could do more.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:43pm On Feb 13
Pearl1910:

Yes o...that is true...thats why we have the rich and the poor. But then we all go to the same market. Anyone doing this Job full time, with no other side hussle and isnt making 150k-200k weekly Is dulling irrespective.

NB:
If u like use 10apps to work, u can only do one trip pertime. So u can only make a certain amount not more than d person using one app. 80k daily profit is only possible during Christmas period and I pursue and make it sometimes. So nothing u want to tell me that I dont know. Yes, people earn more than I do but I wish I could do more.
I no gree, sir.
But it's okay sha.

Much respect, sir.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 6:44pm On Feb 13
ksmart027:

The person wey quote na real legend grin, he has been here for long so no be newbie wink
I sabi am.
I called his attention to him so that e no go dey allow General take am on cruise ni. grin
Legends just full this platform everywhere. 😃
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 7:21pm On Feb 13
Pearl1910:

NB:
If u like use 10apps to work, u can only do one trip pertime. .

Somebody here did 3 at a time grin
Me I have done 2 at a time

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:12pm On Feb 13
Johnnybegood12:

Somebody here did 3 at a time grin
Me I have done 2 at a time

Lolz...Ones in a century.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 10:05pm On Feb 13
BAZ001:

Dav1002 se you dey see how to use nairaland
No be to dey accuse wrong person of driving your car to death. grin

Don't forget about the other sad troll who was actively forcing him to collect the car too because he thought that dav1002's driver was CheerfulGiver 😆

That's how he was busy talking to himself a few pages ago, imagine one person mentioning and quoting himself and having conversations with his alternate monikers just for fun grin

Comedy

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:45pm On Feb 13
Pearl1910:
Let me use Indrive exclusively from today till Saturday and see.
I pray I can overcome the temptation of going on Bolt if I wait 30mins without a reasonable trip on Indrive.

I don close. I no see my kind of trip again since 7pm. From Ikeja 3k to Yaba, 5k to VI, 6k to Lekki. Mba. Better go home than burn my fuel for rubbish trips.
I stayed 2hours sometimes before getting a reasonable trip.
39k Gross
10k Fuel
Take home 25k.
All trips where long pickups
Only advantage so far Is that can read a book while working grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:14pm On Feb 13
Pearl1910:

NB:

My oga stop nah! You know I hold you in high esteem. Did you just use this hustle to illustrate poor and rich? Untop wetin! Individually outside expansion, there’s no such thing as rich in this hustle, but get by. 20 or 40k net per day depends on the fire burning each, but rich is far from it. Learnt the late Herbert house is estimated at 10b. How many trips do you think he will complete to achieve that. Abi both of you deh same level?

Northbird will say this hustle should be a stop gap. 20/40 it is what will use the money to do that should matter when it’s all said and done. 20 years of race for dog, is a fun walk for horse. There’s a reason why the rich folks let their money do the work and not their body.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:55pm On Feb 13
Conner44:

Don't forget about the other sad troll who was actively forcing him to collect the car too because he thought that dav1002's driver was CheerfulGiver 😆

That's how he was busy talking to himself a few pages ago, imagine one person mentioning and quoting himself and having conversations with his alternate monikers just for fun grin

Comedy

Pls pls cornner we are still mourning super Eagles lost and trying to encourage Alex Iwobi from bully’s
Don’t start anything here.
Nigerians need peace right now.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 11:56pm On Feb 13
grin

This telegram channel wey una no wan share , one day , una go leak the content here [

Make u dm me link naaa

080 236 77 089
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:57pm On Feb 13
pope191:

My oga stop nah! You know I hold you in high esteem. Did you just use this hustle to illustrate poor and rich? Untop wetin! Individually outside expansion, there’s no such thing as rich in this hustle, but get by. 20 or 40k net per day depends on the fire burning each, but rich is far from it. Learnt the late Herbert house is estimated at 10b. How many trips do you think he will complete to achieve that. Abi both of you deh same level?

Northbird will say this hustle should be a stop gap. 20/40 it is what will use the money to do that should matter when it’s all said and done. 20 years of race for dog, is a fun walk for horse. There’s a reason why the rich folks let their money do the work and not their body.

No, d point is the attitude. Not saying we will drive Uber and build mansion in Ikoyi. I meant rich men don't have the attitude of "this small one I am getting is okay for me"
They are go-getters, they are people that will keep pushing, they are people that don't settle for less, they are people that keep searching for opportunities. Do u get? So in any role or stage of our lives, lets have the right attitude and mentality.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 12:01am On Feb 14
Pearl1910:

No, d point is the attitude. Not saying we will drive Uber and build mansion in Ikoyi. I meant rich men don't have the attitude of "this small one I am getting is okay for me"
They are go-getters, they are people that will keep pushing, they are people that don't settle for less, they are people that keep searching for opportunities. Do u get? So in any role or stage of our lives, lets have the right attitude and mentality.

But they work smart , not hard . grin

#peace

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 12:09am On Feb 14
Pearl1910:

When I say work hard not smart, it’s because quality is always better than just plain quantity.

My SME business (phone sales) make a turnover of over 14m every quarter. (Not profit o, sales).

I have one sales rep, I have one dispatcher.

I’ve sold to few people on this platform with only few meeting me

Likes of Tojahh, AnthonyFally etc.

And I do it mostly while from home. Leveraging on networks (both customers and business colleagues), and integrity.

So even tho I’m back to this for a while, I still know definitely that most business work same way. - MAXIMIZE PROFIT.

U fit work hard if u get power, but if u can, work smart.

My aim on uber now is to finish up my HP, get another car and a driver for both. And also use the platform to get free customer to advertise to (when needed), as I ride (networking).

My HP car is used to go to my work, help my brand in services such as home data transfer which I charge 25k for minimum, and go to real estate training class. Cos I lost my former car.

So yes, uber is to pay up the money and sort few other bills it can. While having time and energy for my two other ventures.

Am I hungry, yes. But I shouldn’t eat everything at the table. Eat some, keep some.

Cos if na by hard work, na bricklayer suppose get money pass
Peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:43am On Feb 14
Y1nka:

When I say work hard not smart, it’s because quality is always better than just plain quantity.

My SME business (phone sales) make a turnover of over 14m every quarter. (Not profit o, sales).

I have one sales rep, I have one dispatcher.

I’ve sold to few people on this platform with only few meeting me

Likes of Tojahh, AnthonyFally etc.

And I do it mostly while from home. Leveraging on networks (both customers and business colleagues), and integrity.

So even tho I’m back to this for a while, I still know definitely that most business work same way. - MAXIMIZE PROFIT.

U fit work hard if u get power, but if u can, work smart.

My aim on uber now is to finish up my HP, get another car and a driver for both. And also use the platform to get free customer to advertise to (when needed), as I ride (networking).

My HP car is used to go to my work, help my brand in services such as home data transfer which I charge 25k for minimum, and go to real estate training class. Cos I lost my former car.

So yes, uber is to pay up the money and sort few other bills it can. While having time and energy for my two other ventures.

Am I hungry, yes. But I shouldn’t eat everything at the table. Eat some, keep some.

Cos if na by hard work, na bricklayer suppose get money pass
Peace

Obviously, I know u have more than one source of income. I wasn't refering to u personally but talking to all generally. No one in particular, so don't take it personal.
Now, in ur other businesses u shouldnt put a cap to what u can make. If ur sales targets are easily achievable then u need to review them.
This is just a piece of advise for everyone. It can be swallowed or spewed.
Peace brother.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 8:15am On Feb 14

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty..

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 8:53am On Feb 14
Pearl1910:

Contentment is the secret of happiness.
Some people just want to be happy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5643) (5644) (5645) (5646) (5647) (5648) (5649) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.