Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4733393 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5646) (5647) (5648) (5649) (5650) (5651) (5652) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 9:51am On Feb 21
GeneralZodd:
I pity people wey go vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu, na them put us for this mess. $1 = 1800 naira. well its a win for me, my investment just double.

i saw this coming, told everybody here to invest in dollar when it was 750 naira, they refused and criticised me, now it is happening with no end in sight

I took your advice then, bought 2k dollars at 750...Very painful because I could have done way more than that, I was just sceptical and did not trust the aboki guy...Very very painful...I sold it at 1770. Made a little over 2M..
The downside, almost everything am buying now is also like ×3...
I am force to ask, where exactly is the profit? I don buy cement 11,500 instead of 5,500....Sand 140k instead of 85k...My brother, na rat race..nobody will leave here 'alive'..
Na person wey get SOLID LIQUID go benefit small.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:32am On Feb 21
dapotemi:

I took your advice then, bought 2k dollars at 750...Very painful because I could have done way more than that, I was just sceptical and did not trust the aboki guy...Very very painful...I sold it at 1770. Made a little over 2M..
I am force to ask, where exactly is the profit? I don buy cement 11,500 instead of 5,500....Sand 140k instead of 85k...My brother, na rat race..nobody will leave here 'alive'..

What’s the gain? Minus your gain from the dollars you sold. Dash the gain out and use the capital you have before buying the dollars to buy the cement at 11500. You’ll understand what it meant to secure your money.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:40am On Feb 21
Need we have to know the dollars going up is not in interest of the country. Some folks are somewhere pumping the rate and sabotaging the economy.

I have both dollars and pounds, all to be on the safe side, but this stuff is doing real bad to the nation.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 11:01am On Feb 21
donbrowser:

If he resigns, Shetimma continues 😝

Chai! grin you're lucky izzou begged on your behalf at that time I was itching to start dragging you on this thread concerning your emilokan. Assuming he didn't stop me by now you no for get one single mouth to talk again on this thread especially with the revelation of your past escapade with djdamian.

You're lucky, for now cool just don't push it too hard or else . . . tongue

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by herkeem: 11:13am On Feb 21
pope191:

What’s the gain? Minus your gain from the dollars you sold. Dash the gain out and use the capital you have before buying the dollars to buy the cement at 11500. You’ll understand what it meant to secure your money.
But he could have used the money to buy those items at cheaper price then. It's almost the same.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:14am On Feb 21
Conner44:

Chai! grin you're lucky izzou begged on your behalf at that time I was itching to start dragging you on this thread concerning your emilokan. Assuming he didn't stop me by now you no for get one single mouth to talk again on this thread especially with the revelation of your past escapade with djdamian.

What happened? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:17am On Feb 21
dav1002:

How far bro?

How person fit buy dollars?

Buy from Pope191

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:17am On Feb 21
herkeem:

But he could have used the money to buy those items at cheaper price then. It's almost the same.

That’s why we say spare money. More like saving in dollars. If you borrow someone money today, if the person returns it in a month, the value of that money is long gone.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:18am On Feb 21
izzou:

What happened? grin

Na large cankerworm o.

Make we die the matter o.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:19am On Feb 21
tojahh:

Na large cankerworm o.

Make we die the matter o.

Open am small.

Just drop the link for me, abeg

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by herkeem: 11:21am On Feb 21
pope191:

That’s why we say spare money. More like saving in dollars. If you borrow someone money today, if the person returns it in a month, the value of that money is long gone.
True. In fact I've decided that any Ajo I will join now must be ready to give me first slot. If not I'm not interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:23am On Feb 21
tojahh:

Buy from Pope191

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by maclatunji: 11:26am On Feb 21
Excited to announce we have launched Upfront Destination without conditions.
Drivers can now see;
-Pickup and drop off.
-Net earning (how much driver gets after Uber SF).
-Cash payment indicator (if its a cash trip)
Please take a look at the attached image on to see what drivers now see.

You want to register or return to Uber? Please send me a WhatsApp message via 08085404500

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seun289(m): 11:38am On Feb 21
dapotemi:

Itsrm emphasized on this back then when g.zodd said he was making profit but some bigboyz here thought he (itsrm) was hating

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seun289(m): 11:41am On Feb 21
herkeem:

what about noweven prices of food items is different from what you hear in the morning and at night just in the same day

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seun289(m): 11:45am On Feb 21
dapotemi:

Price of cement of 5,200 just last October...
Price of iron now na die sef

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seun289(m): 11:49am On Feb 21
herkeem:

True. In fact I've decided that any Ajo I will join now must be ready to give me first slot. If not I'm not interested.
Itsrm emphasized on this also but d same big Boyz tackled him saying that he was yarning dust..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 12:03pm On Feb 21
Conner44:

DEY play. I'm allergic to dragging grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 12:06pm On Feb 21
dapotemi:

Reality...!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 12:14pm On Feb 21
dapotemi:

Solid explanation. As long as inflation is on the rise,your keeping/converting of naira to dollars (Athough a little bit helpful) isn't gonna save you as long as you keep on buying products or services in naira. Cos these products or services would have trippled in value also.

The only people enjoying this madness are those earning passive or active income in dollars.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 12:39pm On Feb 21
seun289:

Itsrm emphasized on this back then when g.zodd said he was making profit but some bigboyz here thought he (itsrm) was hating

You even remember. They said I was hating cheesy

What most people don't know is that, those in procurement use black market rate +300 when arriving at cost price.

Lets say Dangote needs to import raw sugar and he gets dollar at 1500. When calculating his cost of production, he will record it as 1800 so he can hedge. This 1800 is what will be transferred to the customer.

Meanwhile, you that bought dollar at 1500 and sold at 1800 will go and buy sugar that has been priced at 1800.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 1:02pm On Feb 21
@Blackbishop how far, I directed two guys to negotiate and pick up your Honda civic yesterday! As the thing don enter, make I send akant?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:53pm On Feb 21
Conner44:

Please point me to threads or links where this Agbado boy mess up with Djdamian
I wan check something Mayb na like godfather like son grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:06pm On Feb 21
pope191:
Need we have to know the dollars going up is not in interest of the country. Some folks are somewhere pumping the rate and sabotaging the economy.

I have both dollars and pounds, all to be on the safe side, but this stuff is doing real bad to the nation.

Pls stop dis. which folks are sabotaging the economy
Your president and his cabinet are olodo and clueless mention one person in Tinubu’s cabinet that is not a politician?
Okonjowela, likes of Sanusi cbn , Diezani
and Adesina in agriculture were not doing trial and error. they worked.
Until dis baba changes his economic team na so so fall the economy go dey fall.

Imagine fuel scarcity after partially removing subsidy grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:10pm On Feb 21
donbrowser:

Nothing to learn bro. grin

Subsisdy gone 👌
Dollar subsidy gone 👌

States are receiving almost x3 of their allocations now from FG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdDLTnGFwUU?si=AORLgr9XwpAnbDRh

Here's Uba Sani confirming it.

Minimum wage is coming.

Before you reply, would you prefer we continue with fuel and dollars subsidy?

2. Which of the candidates did not promise to remove subsidy? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHvd9FOmU9k?si=_SP3plmiD4mVnOu3

Sanusi Lamido addressing the public on what to expect irrespective of who becomes the president (thank God it wasn't that dullard Obi anyways 😂)

I'm here grin

Hope u have collected your N200 bread with flogging today?

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 10:11pm On Feb 21
Pearl1910:

Hope u have collected your N200 bread with flogging today?

Yes na. As expected 🤝

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:56pm On Feb 21
Djdamian:

Donbrowser was the first person i gave my vehicle to(honda civic 2008) under lease agreement.

He picked the vehicle on the 17th of Decemeber 2023 which was a Sunday.

December that's a peak month for ehailing business.

A car omoapena bought with his own hands and also driven by my dad a couple of times without issues.

Donbrowser damaged the vehicle by causing it to overheat. Things damaged in the car was the gasket,coils and some things in the vehicle. Catalyst stolen, fans stopped working,Serious scratch on the driver and passenger side.

I was very vocal with the way he damaged the vehicle less than three weeks.
He only paid me 20k from the time the car was with him till he returned. Which was on the 6th of January.

I proposed higher purchase to him but he insisted on continuing the lease business and I refused .

I retrieved the vehicle back

As we speak the vehicle is still undergoing repairs by the new owner. Now the gear is faulty.

Mind you I told him to return the vehicle before he started making expenses on it but he said he was going to handle it.

Donbrowser learnt from his godfather
Gave Tinubu Nigeria and in 3 weeks damaged
fuel price , dollar to Naira , food price grin

Donbrowser in 3 weeks damaged how many things
Gasket, accident, radiator grin grin grin
Haba fear God naah.

Izzou izzooouuuuuu come oooooh I don find small

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 4:38am On Feb 22
Why are the governors quiet?

Each house of rep members also received 2 trailers of rice for their constituent in December, they were also quiet.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Atk1nson(m): 5:14am On Feb 22
BAZ001:

Donbrowser learnt from his godfather
Gave Tinubu Nigeria and in 3 weeks damaged
fuel price , dollar to Naira , food price grin

Donbrowser in 3 weeks damaged how many things
Gasket, accident, radiator grin grin grin
Haba fear God naah.

Izzou izzooouuuuuu come oooooh I don find small

And like his godfather, he likely will not accept responsibility.

Will probably blame the past drivers, passengers he picked, potholes on the road, claim it was bound to happen regardless of the driver

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 8:02am On Feb 22
BAZ001:

Pls stop dis. which folks are sabotaging the economy
Your president and his cabinet are olodo and clueless mention one person in Tinubu’s cabinet that is not a politician?
Okonjowela, likes of Sanusi cbn , Diezani
and Adesina in agriculture were not doing trial and error. they worked.
Until dis baba changes his economic team na so so fall the economy go dey fall.

Imagine fuel scarcity after partially removing subsidy grin

Are you in Nigeria or Drcongo?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vivalavida(m): 9:32am On Feb 22
dav1002:

Are you in Nigeria or Drcongo?

Focus on the message and leave the messenger.
Wherever he is does not matter.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:20pm On Feb 22
Djdamian:

At this point I have nothing to say to you. After damaging the vehicle, I still cannot believe you are calling me greedy and heartless?

You didn’t do background check before giving Donbrowser your car ? By there fruit you shall know them grin

How will you give him a car on lease in December for 20k ? No naah oh wrong gan niiiii
December that men were making 1million naira and lazy drivers 800k

He is very heartless & greedy …. APC touts very heartless set of people. He will turn around and make people feel you are the bad person grin
Always blaming people. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5646) (5647) (5648) (5649) (5650) (5651) (5652) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.