Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,848 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4796905 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5645) (5646) (5647) (5648) (5649) (5650) (5651) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 1:19am On Feb 19
Y1nka:

Stop trusting women or internet or both.

It could happen and it could be lies.

If you seek justice , open ur mind to fact and close your eyes from emotions or assumptions.

False rape allegation is not a new case to men.
And yes some men are also rapisy so..
lòbátàn!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 10:15am On Feb 19

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty..

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 10:45am On Feb 19
komodapson:
i do not believe all these allegations of yours, could have necessitated a passenger to wrongfully or falsely accuse an individual of rape, robbery and attempted killing. The tweep can't be so dumb to make such false accusations, taking into consideration it's impending consequences.
At the bolded, This is very much possible without even touching the passenger.....many of this riders are evil.

But the only difference in this case is that different people are sharing their experience with different dates, so it's likely to be true.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 10:55am On Feb 19
komodapson:
i do not believe all these allegations of yours, could have necessitated a passenger to wrongfully or falsely accuse an individual of rape, robbery and attempted killing. The tweep can't be so dumb to make such false accusations, taking into consideration it's impending consequences.
It seems you’re new to Twitter grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:19pm On Feb 19
Johnnybegood12:

At the bolded, This is very much possible without even touching the passenger.....many of this riders are evil.

But the only difference in this case is that different people are sharing their experience with different dates, so it's likely to be true.

The connection for me in all these is the man should come out and say his part. I have read so many stories. Unless he has stopped driving and even with that all it takes for folks to go jungle justice on him is just to recognize him while going on his own. All these allegations can’t be heap on oneman and he stays mute.

On the flip side… how can they rape someone and social media becomes a place of awareness. The app company will be going down real quick if they don’t provide the driver. Seems like a lot of people has been victimize in life and they chose to remain silent for reasons best known to them.

Lastly account sellers and car sellers that allow buyers go with plate number…. Make una deh watch well oo

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 3:12pm On Feb 19
northbird:
Readadreaam.. I hope you are good. Its been a while...
Baba, I am good. Thanks for the check up.

Trust you are doing great?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:28pm On Feb 19
ReadaDream:
Baba, I am good. Thanks for the check up.

Trust you are doing great?

It's great to have you back..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:16pm On Feb 19
Imagine if our rolling dollar pilot didn't cash out his dollar-naira then, today, I for dey among those wey go queue for his giveaway.
Inside life.

Much respect, bosses.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 12:18am On Feb 20
Glithronix:
Imagine if our rolling dollar pilot didn't cash out his dollar-naira then, today, I for dey among those wey go queue for his giveaway.
Inside life.

Much respect, bosses.

The guy don cash out the dollar??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 12:38am On Feb 20
pope191:

The connection for me in all these is the man should come out and say his part. I have read so many stories. Unless he has stopped driving and even with that all it takes for folks to go jungle justice on him is just to recognize him while going on his own. All these allegations can’t be heap on oneman and he stays mute.

On the flip side… how can they rape someone and social media becomes a place of awareness. The app company will be going down real quick if they don’t provide the driver. Seems like a lot of people has been victimize in life and they chose to remain silent for reasons best known to them.

Lastly account sellers and car sellers that allow buyers go with plate number…. Make una deh watch well oo
The last paragraph can't be overemphasized

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:56am On Feb 20
Omoapena:

The guy don cash out the dollar??
I think he did in December (not 100% sure sha).

Much respect, sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 7:56pm On Feb 20
Glithronix:

I think he did in December (not 100% sure sha).

Much respect, sir.

Dollar still dey my hand. Wetin for dollar to get to 2k before I cash out.

And the one my wey dey my domiciary account. I never touch am self, over $4000

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 8:13pm On Feb 20
I pity people wey go vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu, na them put us for this mess. $1 = 1800 naira. well its a win for me, my investment just double.

i saw this coming, told everybody here to invest in dollar when it was 750 naira, they refused and criticised me, now it is happening with no end in sight

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:15pm On Feb 20
GeneralZodd:
I pity people wey go vote tinubu, na them put us for this mess. $1 = 1800 naira. well its a win for me, my investment just double.

i saw this coming, told everybody here to invest in dollar when it was 750 naira, they refused and criticised me, now it is happening with no end in sight

We been think say the man wey build Lagos will be better than Bubu😭😖😒

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 8:21pm On Feb 20
Pearl1910:

We been think say the man wey build Lagos will be better than Bubu
grin grin grin Nigeria is different from Lagos. from his campaigning days i knew he has nothing to offer Nigerians. We don enter one chance, grin. people will learn to vote the right candidate after he completes his 8 years tenure.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:46pm On Feb 20
GeneralZodd:
grin grin grin Nigeria is different from Lagos. from his campaigning days i knew he has nothing to offer Nigerians. We don enter one chance, grin. people will learn to vote the right candidate after he completes his 8 years tenure.

Nothing to learn bro. grin

Subsisdy gone 👌
Dollar subsidy gone 👌

States are receiving almost x3 of their allocations now from FG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdDLTnGFwUU?si=AORLgr9XwpAnbDRh

Here's Uba Sani confirming it.

Minimum wage is coming.

Before you reply, would you prefer we continue with fuel and dollars subsidy?

2. Which of the candidates did not promise to remove subsidy? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHvd9FOmU9k?si=_SP3plmiD4mVnOu3

Sanusi Lamido addressing the public on what to expect irrespective of who becomes the president (thank God it wasn't that dullard Obi anyways 😂)

I'm here grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 8:56pm On Feb 20
donbrowser:

Nothing to learn bro. grin

Subsisdy gone 👌
Dollar subsidy gone 👌

States are receiving almost x3 of their allocations now from FG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdDLTnGFwUU?si=AORLgr9XwpAnbDRh

Here's Uba Sani confirming it.

Minimum wage is coming.

Before you reply, would you prefer we continue with fuel and dollars subsidy?

2. Which of the candidates did not promise to remove subsidy? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHvd9FOmU9k?si=_SP3plmiD4mVnOu3

Sanusi Lamido addressing the public on what to expect irrespective of who becomes the president (thank God it wasn't that dullard Obi anyways 😂)

I'm here grin

I don't have time for banter. I have so many things I dey do on the system at the moment.

Enjoy your Balablu economy 😂😂😂

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 9:33pm On Feb 20
GeneralZodd:

I don't have time for banter. I have so many things I dey do on the system at the moment.

Enjoy your Balablu economy 😂😂😂

See you in 2027 😎
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 9:41pm On Feb 20
donbrowser:

See you in 2027 😎
. Hunger and starvation fit don kpai you by then cool grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 9:43pm On Feb 20
Muhammadson2020:
. Hunger and starvation fit don kpai you by then cool grin

You're so caring. Will you be able to help me solve hunger problem please?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 9:47pm On Feb 20
GeneralZodd:

Boss carry me along..this government done want kill common man..we no fit breath again.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 9:52pm On Feb 20
donbrowser:

You're so caring. Will you be able to help me solve hunger problem please?

you should be able to decipher between Evil and Good. This Government is evil they don't mean well for her citizens. All the people that endorsed this insensitive Government has come out to beg Nigerians on social media platforms for putting them through this hardship. You are still supporting them. Continue Ooo. Las Las u go dey alright

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 9:53pm On Feb 20
Muhammadson2020:

you should be able to decipher between Evil and Good. This Government is evil they don't mean well for her citizens. All the people that endorsed this insensitive Government has come out to beg Nigerians on social media platforms for putting them through this hardship. You are still supporting them. Continue Ooo. Las Las u go dey alright

Thank you. Honourable Minister for Orientation

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:53pm On Feb 20
GeneralZodd:

With the way things are going, it surely will hit that 2k in no time.
Inside life.
Well, I pick the 1st slot for the giveaway in advance. cheesy

Much respect, sir. 🙌

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:02pm On Feb 20
GeneralZodd:
We're praying make him resign before his 4 years, see wetin you dey wish for us. angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Atk1nson(m): 10:11pm On Feb 20
GeneralZodd:
I pity people wey go vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu, na them put us for this mess. $1 = 1800 naira. well its a win for me, my investment just double.

Bro, it's a brutal chain reaction. The genie is out and can't be put back in the box by tinubu and cardoso. They have played all their cards and finally quietly admit the ball is out of their court.

Going by the rate 1:2,000 is very likely early next month if not next week.

Food insecurity will also worsen as the effect of the disruption to the farming season will be felt in the coming months.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 10:34pm On Feb 20
Glithronix:

We're praying make him resign before his 4 years, see wetin you dey wish for us. angry

If he resigns, Shetimma continues 😝
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:01pm On Feb 20
Atk1nson:

Bro, it's a brutal chain reaction. The genie is out and can't be put back in the box by tinubu and cardoso. They have played all their cards and finally quietly admit the ball is out of their court.

Food insecurity will also worsen as the effect of the disruption to the farming season will be felt in the coming months.

Cardoso doesn't strike me like someone who is in charge. It hasn't been this bad under any Cbn governor. Naira falling dramatically everyday.. it's scary.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:07pm On Feb 20
donbrowser:

If he resigns, Shetimma continues 😝

😕 🙁 ☹️

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itsrm(m): 7:34am On Feb 21
GeneralZodd:

I thought you said Naira will appreciate against the dollar in 2024. You dey follow lofty promises by clueless government officials. How far with the digitisation?

GeneralZodd:

Buying more might be a very big risk, from the information I got from an impeccable source, FG wants to digitise dollar in Nigeria. Like turn into crypto form to curb hoarding and speculation. Hoarders and speculators are the major reasons why the rate is astronomically high. This policy is likely to be implemented next year.

I will stop buying as from next year to see how it goes

Itsrm:
The only reason it's still at this rate is because CBN is seriously defending it on the I&E
window. You can only speculate on a scarce commodity. It is high because CBN has no dollar to meet demand not because of speculators. The people hoarding it know CBN has no dollars to permanently force down the price.

Long term, the naira will always lose till they are ready to turn around the country. Funny enough, they have even borrowed the future earnings from NNPC which is the primary source of Fx to defend the naira.

I'm not seeing any sign of seriousness to stabilise the naira beyond lofty promises.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vivalavida(m): 9:16am On Feb 21
Atk1nson:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 9:18am On Feb 21
GeneralZodd:

How far bro?

How person fit buy dollars?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5645) (5646) (5647) (5648) (5649) (5650) (5651) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.