Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4733214 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5648) (5649) (5650) (5651) (5652) (5653) (5654) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 6:57pm On Feb 22
Halahhalah:

You have come again quoting me, that cho cho cho will start thinking you're quoting yourself

Seems I'll leave him to his Kolomental since he think I AM YOU.

Lol. I don't reckon with anything he says. I must be that much of a genius to be able to quote myself at the same time, even when we were not having the same opinion. Corner44 is not a very smart person to understand that. That's why he's the biggest town cryer of a business he has never done, drooling just because he was flashed with dashboard.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 6:58pm On Feb 22
Antispambot don ban am undecided

everything na rush rush rush. One ip address 50 accounts. Why dem no go ban you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 6:59pm On Feb 22
TheModerator:

Lol. I don't reckon with anything he says. I must be that much of a genius to be able to quote myself at the same time, even when we were not having the same opinion. Corner44 is not a very smart person to understand that. That's why he's the biggest twon cryer of a business he has never done, drooling just because he was flashed with dashboard.

Dem don ban that other one abi? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 7:20pm On Feb 22
I'm still here. Use any available one to post. I no dey run. I'm seeing you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 7:22pm On Feb 22
Hehehe 🤡 wey dey follow himself get discussion no be mental problem?

You go dey alright lass lass grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:26pm On Feb 22
BAZ001:

E shock me ooh
Our digital marketer claiming he’s working for two companies in Lagos and asking if pearl1910 wants to see his Fiverr dashboard with millions.

So people can do two jobs in Nigeria se I get coconut head nii I didnt see this juicy offer .

I no know say na audio 2 jobs mr Donbrowser get for this Tinubu Nigeria grin
Liarrrrrrr

How can you make millions from home and still be dragging cars with drivers without jobs ? grin
Greedy and heartless APC tout

Baba wan jappa with 7 million naira with Tinubu’s naira falling every seconds … Dey play

Baz you deh ever forget something?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:36pm On Feb 22
About 3rd of its kind since Tinubu took over. cool

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:39pm On Feb 22
donbrowser:

Let's do neutral ground, do you need my office address?

Which office address ?
Lasema office or digital marketing office
You get office na hin you wreck car in 3 weeks

Go and ask Djdamian For forgiveness and pay him 80k from your Christmas loot.
You use car make 800k remit 20k As per lagos sharp boy, hand don touch you grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:44pm On Feb 22
BAZ001:

Which office address ?
Lasema office or digital marketing office
You get office na hin you wreck car in 3 weeks

Go and ask Djdamian For forgiveness and pay him 80k from your Christmas loot.
You use car make 800k remit 20k As per lagos sharp boy, hand don touch you grin

Please I am very broke, I don't even have anything to eat tonight, please the economy is very tough on me. Can you please help me beg him to forgive me? The 800k I made has gone with data that I used in promoting Tinubu. Can you help me pay the 80k please? At least you're in a better position now. cry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:49pm On Feb 22

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 8:10pm On Feb 22
TheModerator login the snoopy account na. I know they've banned both this one and the other Halahhalah one.

Login that snoopy own and come to post your usual ish grin everyone here already knows its you so no need to still be keeping it on ice at a time like this wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:14pm On Feb 22
I'm sure Baaz001 might have heard from any of his friends overseas that they renewed their passports themselves without the need to pay any middle man 400-500 usd.

He will also be supershocked to hear that the whole process was fast and seamless. These are things you won't hear him say grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:20pm On Feb 22
Another win by the Jagaban. cool

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:23pm On Feb 22
Like Father, like son cool

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 8:25pm On Feb 22
Conner44:
TheModerator login the snoopy account na. I know they've banned both this one and the other Halahhalah one.

Login that snoopy own and come to post your usual ish grin everyone here already knows its you so no need to still be keeping it on ice at a time like this wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVgxMldA2Fo

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheModerator: 9:37pm On Feb 22
Dignifying your comment with a dope classic from a dope MC. It hurts actually.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:40pm On Feb 22
TheModerator:
Dignifying your comment with a dope classic from a dope MC. It hurts actually.

Post as Halahhalah and I promise to concede defeat and call you the king of trolls cool

Just use that account to post anything, even empty post self and I will gree that you win grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:56pm On Feb 22
Lol oga photographer.

You no dey shame say na to dey download pictures of your fellow men dey keep for gallery na him dey shakk you grin

Na to begin use donbrowser own masturbate be your handwork for this week cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:10pm On Feb 22
donbrowser:
About 3rd of its kind since Tinubu took over. cool

So to service debt now na achievement. See ur head like cardoso own. Propaganda machinery.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 3:08am On Feb 23
Pearl1910:

So to service debt now na achievement. See ur head like cardoso own. Propaganda machinery.

You skip the one he cleared and jumped to the one he serviced. Sorry but Asiwaju will succeed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 3:21am On Feb 23
Meanwhile...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 3:47am On Feb 23
BestTrades:

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty..

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 7:29am On Feb 23
Nigeria will be great again. Good news is the only thing I will hear and see

https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/nigerian-economy-grows-346-yy-fourth-quarter-2024-02-22/

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:06am On Feb 23
donbrowser:

You skip the one he cleared and jumped to the one he serviced. Sorry but Asiwaju will succeed

Where is d evidence?
And even if its true, shey na him money him take clear am?

Nobody is praying for him to fail, if he does well, we will all enjoy ain't so? Asides that, he will continue to get knocks for his fumbling policies. And if people like u feel we should not criticize this govt despite the hardship and economic meltdown then, u must be sick upstairs.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:14am On Feb 23
Pearl1910:

Where is d evidence?
And even if its true, shey na him money him take clear am?

Nobody is praying for him to fail, if he does well, we will all enjoy ain't so? Asides that, he will continue to get knocks for his fumbling policies. And if people like u feel we should not criticize this govt despite the hardship and economic meltdown then, u must be sick upstairs.

@2nd bolded, If you choose to criticize the government, if I choose to praise the government, everyone can live in peace but trying to teach me how to behave or react is where I will constantly remind you we practice democracy 😁

@1st bolded, how does that statement sound to you? Does it not sound like the statement of someone faking a smile? 😁
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:30pm On Feb 23
donbrowser:

@2nd bolded, If you choose to criticize the government, if I choose to praise the government, everyone can live in peace but trying to teach me how to behave or react is where I will constantly remind you we practice democracy 😁

@1st bolded, how does that statement sound to you? Does it not sound like the statement of someone faking a smile? 😁

From d little that has been exposed about u in d last couple of weeks, u r excused for ur choice, obviously u r underdeveloped and lack capacity to make good judgement.
I am back to ignoring u. Keep supporting who u like.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 12:49pm On Feb 23
donbrowser:

E no go far at all.

Block 4, Room 9. Iponri Police Barracks. Just let me know when you're coming. Let me help you further. When you get there, ask of Ibrahim and my phone number is 0706442831Nine

If you need directions, I will give you.

You are Yoruba. And you know what they call NEMESIS (adabi).

Adabi ja , Ju Epe lo.
Nemesis caught up faster than curse

Your character is smoking out. No one is perfect but advice you change sha.

Mocking someone u patnered with that his catalyst lost tru u (over 150k), among other repairs.
Trolling those who are correcting ur arrogance.

I just pray that may you not find someone do the same to you. Please change

This isn’t about Damian, it’s not my business, but this is about you, it’s about your character when things don’t go your way

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 1:02pm On Feb 23
BestTrades:

To check vin of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification ..
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 1:12pm On Feb 23
Y1nka:

You are Yoruba. And you know what they call NEMESIS (adabi).

Adabi ja , Ju Epe lo.
Nemesis caught up faster than curse

Your character is smoking out. No one is perfect but advice you change sha.

Mocking someone u patnered with that his catalyst lost tru u (over 150k), among other repairs.
Trolling those who are correcting ur arrogance.

I just pray that may you not find someone do the same to you. Please change

This isn’t about Damian, it’s not my business, but this is about you, it’s about your character when things don’t go your way

I will advice you stay out of what you don't know and stick to your HP because I will be among those to stick out my neck for you when the time arises. That time is not far away, it is really very near and I will be here. Moreover, I would never mock anyone, no matter how little they are to me. You can show me where I mocked anyone and I will apologize, there are lot of things you don't understand and will never do. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 1:13pm On Feb 23
Pearl1910:

From d little that has been exposed about u in d last couple of weeks, u r excused for ur choice, obviously u r underdeveloped and lack capacity to make good judgement.
I am back to ignoring u. Keep supporting who u like.

LMAO, i'm your nightmare boss. You can't

(1) (2) (3) ... (5648) (5649) (5650) (5651) (5652) (5653) (5654) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.