Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735344 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5678) (5679) (5680) (5681) (5682) (5683) (5684) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 10:07pm On Apr 15
northbird:

Do you have the patience of the airport men? It's not free for all like Indrive . grin. just be on your lane Jeje...

So far I can be getting a good trip daily, I don't mind.

This car consumption isn't good to be running Uber and it's too luxurious for Uber

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:48am On Apr 16
Omoapena:

So far I can be getting a good trip daily, I don't mind.

This car consumption isn't good to be running Uber and it's too luxurious for Uber

You might try the hotel angle. Believe me, some aiport guys dont take trips daily, they augment with Bolt/Uber and convince the rider.

I have not done any trip less than 2k for a very long time.
Think of all the bad areas with shitty roads in Lagos, I haven't been there in a very long time too.

I dont need Bolt/Uber to score..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 6:57am On Apr 16
northbird:

You might try the hotel angle. Believe me, some aiport guys dont take trips daily, they augment with Bolt/Uber and convince the rider.

I have not done any trip less than 2k for a very long time.
Think of all the bad areas with shitty roads in Lagos, I haven't been there in a very long time too.

I dont need Bolt/Uber to score..

Thanks boss,
Which of this hotel can you recommend for me?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:32am On Apr 16
Omoapena:

Thanks boss,
Which of this hotel can you recommend for me?

Don't have any in mind. But avoid the big ones.. cos the guys operating there operate like a cartel.

Your best bet is still on the island reason being that the market for hotels/apartments/ shortlets is more robust than the mainland.

But the question still begs for answer, Do you have the patience?
A user of Bolt will be frustrated by the workings of Indrive.
Can you sit for hours gisting and waiting for that offline client? grin.. does your persona fit that type of work schedule

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 7:45am On Apr 16
northbird:

Don't have any in mind. But avoid the big ones.. cos the guys operating there operate like a cartel.

Your best bet is still on the island reason being that the market for hotels/apartments/ shortlets is more robust than the mainland.

Can you sit for hours gisting and waiting for that offline client? grin.. does your persona fit that type of work schedule

Tbh, I really can't tell if I have that patience, but if the money is going to worth the patience, I can adjust.

If I can be getting a very worthy trip 4 times in a week, I really don't mind...

Doing Uber and bolt with the car isn't profitable at all, on Sunday, I bought 23k fuel and I only gross 45k with it before the light enter reserve again.
Yesterday, I topped it with 10k fuel and only came from island to airport and 10k fuel don enter half already....if not for a fact I converted the trip to offline and it was on surge, on a regular day, that trip will be around 10k max from petrocam in lekki to airport but because there was 1.9 surge, the estimate was 16,800 and I did it for 16k.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TUBLEZ(m): 7:54am On Apr 16
Omoapena:

Tbh, I really can't tell if I have that patience, but if the money is going to worth the patience, I can adjust.

If I can be getting a very worthy trip 4 times in a week, I really don't mind...

Doing Uber and bolt with the car isn't profitable at all, on Sunday, I bought 23k fuel and I only gross 45k with it before the light enter reserve again.
Yesterday, I topped it with 10k fuel and only came from island to airport and 10k fuel don enter half already....if not for a fact I converted the trip to offline and it was on surge, on a regular day, that trip will be around 10k max from petrocam in lekki to airport but because there was 1.9 surge, the estimate was 16,800 and I did it for 16k.

which car do u use?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TUBLEZ(m): 7:55am On Apr 16
So bike and cars on bolt now dey on almost same fare

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 7:56am On Apr 16
TUBLEZ:
which car do u use?
Hyundai sonata 2011
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 7:59am On Apr 16
TUBLEZ:
So bike and cars on bolt now dey on almost same fare

This fixed price bolt is doing doesn't make any sense to me.

Make I go register my new car, maybe it will be put under comfort category...I go just tick only that category so any trip I get will be worthy...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TUBLEZ(m): 8:00am On Apr 16
Omoapena:

Hyundai sonata 2011
with this fuel price na micra we suppose dey use run this uber/bolt work 😆 my camry 09 sef no pay me again unlike before wey ino dey even reason how much fuel i buy ,i dey reason to sell and buy 2010 Honda civic sef

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TUBLEZ(m): 8:04am On Apr 16
Omoapena:

Make I go register my new car, maybe it will be put under comfort category...I go just tick only that category so any trip I get will be worthy...
yeah, I was looking for the comfort option but ino see am for my app
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:12am On Apr 16
TUBLEZ:
yeah, I was looking for the comfort option but ino see am for my app

Only few cars will be placed under comfort, I don't know if mine will be categorized as comfort...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 9:12am On Apr 16
Omoapena:

This wouldn't have happened if Indrive doesn't exist.
Bolt is changing things because of indrive.
That's a super-effect of indrive.
Agreed?

Much respect, boss.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:34am On Apr 16
Glithronix:

This wouldn't have happened if Indrive doesn't exist.
Bolt is changing things because ot indrive.
That's a super-effect of indrive.
Agreed?

Much respect, boss.

That's true tho

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:05am On Apr 16
Avoid apongbon-eko bridge ATM if you're leaving island.
A truck massive accident freshly occurred and traffic Don build up.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:22pm On Apr 16
Bolt rash actions made indrive grow so fast.

Bolt was raving mad 2021/2022.. blocking drivers with reckless abandon.
How can you block a driver for 30 days because he rejected trips

A full grown man with bills and dependants ,you expect such drivers to sit down and wait for 30 days . I don't understand the logic behind this. You are giving more fodder to your competition.

Indrive received such drivers and made magic. Like the story of the young King in the cave of Adullam.All the angered ,distressed and indebted drivers moved to Indrive and Indrive became their commander .

Bolt knows too well,you underestimate Indrive, you pay dearly.
Indrive giving Bolt a good run for their money.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:50pm On Apr 16
northbird:

A full grown man with bills and dependants ,you expect such drivers to sit down and wait for 30 days . I don't understand the logic behind this. You are giving more fodder to your competition.

Indrive received such drivers and made magic. Like the case of the young King in the cave of Adullam.All the angered ,distressed drivers moved to Indrive and Indrive became their commander .

If only Pearl will admit to this. Bolt messed up real time. It’s not about profit, but the way they treat drivers like junkies.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by konkoabove: 3:19pm On Apr 16
northbird:

Indrive received such drivers and made magic. Like the case of the young King in the cave of Adullam.All the angered ,distressed drivers moved to Indrive and Indrive became their commander .

This!
Indrive's app model and 10% policy make it easy and addictive for drivers. Initially, I was skeptical about indrive because of the obvious fastest finger, but when I gave it a try, I knew there was no going back. Look, I'm best behaved on indrive because I can't afford to lose the account. My bolt is for surge and destination trips.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:59pm On Apr 16
northbird:

This is what I wanted to say. When I use Indrive, I feel like I am wasting my life, I feel depressed and mad bored. So the question is is he built for this?...
Secondly, this hussle is to do and raise money and expand or move to other things. Will airport taxi and hotel chauffeur help achieve that? What's the profit margins daily, weekly etc.
Very few people patronize normal cabs now in Lag especially that Ehailing is everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:14pm On Apr 16
pope191:

If only Pearl with admit to this. Bolt messed up real time. It’s not about profit, but the way they treat drivers like junkies.

Lolz...I never approved of Bolts behavior.
All I keep saying is Indrives style is not the best, no rider will willingly set a price that will be favourable to u as a driver. Imagine having a market that customers set d prices or get it deals at the barest minimum price. Profit will be at lowest.
If not for Bolt, all those juicy trips u enjoy on In drive will not exist.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:45pm On Apr 16
Omoapena:

Who said Bolt is doing fixed price?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16
Pearl1910:

Nah fixed price o, I took a trip from mushin to eko hotel, it brought 5600 as estimate and the route it showed was eko bridge... I passed 3rd mainland bridge thinking the KM to be covered will be higher than passing eko bridge and thinking the money will be more than 5600 but I was surprised it's that 5600 it brought without discount or anything.

And, most of the trips have been taking, it is exactly the amount it brings when the request come in it will still bring at the end of the trip, whether you cover more km than the estimated route or not, nah still same amount.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 6:18pm On Apr 16

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dubra: 6:21pm On Apr 16
Good evening all, an uber driver is looking for a car pls, his car owner left lagos and left with the car, pls help,
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:03pm On Apr 16
Omoapena:

Nah fixed price o, I took a trip from mushin to eko hotel, it brought 5600 as estimate and the route it showed was eko bridge... I passed 3rd mainland bridge thinking the KM to be covered will be higher than passing eko bridge and thinking the money will be more than 5600 but I was surprised it's that 5600 it brought without discount or anything.

And, most of the trips have been taking, it is exactly the amount it brings when the request come in it will still bring at the end of the trip, whether you cover more km than the estimated route or not, nah still same amount.

Passing Thirdmainland through Adekunle and passing Eko bridge is not any different.
Una eye don too big such that even with the increment in fare Una no still appreciate am, na so so complain and the error part una go see. Before will u collect 5k without surge from Mushin to eko hotel?

Well... in my own experience my fares are not fixed, the extra enter Rider Bonus and is paid to me like a card trip. d fixed fare is in the Rider side, if u have a stop over, longer route or traffic the fare will still increase even though the estimated price is a higher band.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 10:16pm On Apr 16
Pearl1910:

Passing Thirdmainland through Adekunle and passing Eko bridge is not any different.
Una eye don too big such that even with the increment in fare Una no still appreciate am, na so so complain and the error part una go see. Before will u collect 5k without surge from Mushin to eko hotel?

Well... in my own experience my fares are not fixed, the extra enter Rider Bonus and is paid to me like a card trip. d fixed fare is in the Rider side, if u have a stop over, longer route or traffic the fare will still increase even though the estimated price is a higher band.
are you for real? omoh..I can't accept 5k for that on indrive o

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 11:38pm On Apr 16
Welz:

are you for real? omoh..I can't accept 5k for that on indrive o
It's even bolt, the fare is so poor this days

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TUBLEZ(m): 11:44pm On Apr 16
Pearl1910:

I think they are ooo, I booked ride ,it shows 2K and I had to end the ride not even half way of whr I was going a d it was still 2K I wan mad lol 😂 before it could hv be 900 naira or 1K max , sane as when i took someone on a ride too

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:17am On Apr 17
Pearl1910:

Lolz...I never approved of Bolts behavior.
All I keep saying is Indrives style is not the best, no rider will willingly set a price that will be favourable to u as a driver. Imagine having a market that customers set d prices or get it deals at the barest minimum price. Profit will be at lowest.
If not for Bolt, all those juicy trips u enjoy on In drive will not exist.

This come off like drivers don’t always have the best deal on Indrive. Obviously they do and drivers just don’t enjoy Bolt, unless there’s surge. Take away Surge and Bonus from Bolt? You’ll see them dancing naked in public. Most of the things riders get away with on Indrive, can honestly be heaped on the drivers. Drives do have a choice to look away.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olatunji67POP(m): 7:30am On Apr 17
My name is Olatunji, a POP expert. I am into POP and screeding and TV standing 3D artworks and designs.

Please consult me for your POP artworks and designs and you will NEVER regret you did. For superb works and affordable fees, I am at your service sirs and ma'am. phone number:my WhatsApp 07062567817 or 0905337335, 07036619751
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:06am On Apr 17
https://www.nairaland.com/8064106/registered-hyundai-sonata-2011-going

Make person come collect this Hyundai Sonata 2011....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:19am On Apr 17
pope191:

This come off like drivers don’t always have the best deal on Indrive. Obviously they do and drivers just don’t enjoy Bolt, unless there’s surge. Take away Surge and Bonus from Bolt? You’ll see them dancing naked in public. Most of the things riders get away with on Indrive, can honestly be heaped on the drivers. Drives do have a choice to look away.

Even without surge I still gross 60k on a full days job on Bolt, 15k fuel and 15k commission leaves me with 30k take home. With surge, I take home between 35k and 50k.
With all the good stories u guys make of Indrive, I am sure these figures are dreams, desires and aspirations to an average Indrive user. And before u give me tales of having freedom of choosing where u go to. I can tell u for free, u don't select trips as much as I do.
So tell, how is having d best deals still keeping u lagging behind on ur daily take home?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5678) (5679) (5680) (5681) (5682) (5683) (5684) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.