Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4741501 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5680) (5681) (5682) (5683) (5684) (5685) (5686) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 4:02pm On Apr 18
TheModerator:

Dor real? Don't you sweat when you are driving under this hot weather? Abi, na all the time you leave your AC blazing while waiting for your riders?

Driving and dress sense is a pure mismatch. It doesn't even make sense or correlate considering the nature of job. So long as a car is neat, driver is not smelling, it's all well and good. Just stack your paper and stop talking about fashion. The job doesn't warrant it.
Okay, baba. smiley

Much respect, sir. πŸ™Œ

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 4:10pm On Apr 18
Omoapena:
https://www.nairaland.com/8064106/registered-hyundai-sonata-2011-going

Make person come collect this Hyundai Sonata 2011....

You wicked oh πŸ˜‚

You no wan dey use 10k fuel make 15k

Lmao

And the car fine oh

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18
dav1002:

You wicked oh πŸ˜‚

You no wan dey use 10k fuel make 15k

Lmao

And the car fine oh

Haa, the car just dey frustrate me seriously, I actually love the car but how can I be making roughly 20k with 10k fuel and that's even when I do offline....

I don't mind swapping the car for a very good Corolla with a cash top up to it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 4:38pm On Apr 18
TheModerator:

For real? Don't you sweat when you are driving under this hot weather? Abi, na all the time you leave your AC blazing while waiting for your riders?

Driving and dress sense is a pure mismatch. It doesn't even make sense or correlate considering the nature of job. So long as a car is neat, driver is not smelling, it's all well and good. Just stack your paper and stop talking about fashion. The job doesn't warrant it.

Who dey even get time to think of dress sense for the hustle, but at least, wear clean cloth and have air freshener in your car....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dubra: 5:29pm On Apr 18
Good evening all, an uber drive need a ride to work with, his car owner left lagos and went with the car too, pls pls oo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:45pm On Apr 18
CheerfulGiver:
He needs to reach you amigo, not me.

Na money we dey share for my own group grin
Na u dey run mentorship, training and knowledge sharing group.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:48pm On Apr 18
Glithronix:

Okay, baba. smiley

Much respect, sir. πŸ™Œ

No mind that guy. Na igboefon him be.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:11pm On Apr 18
Omoapena:

Who dey even get time to think of dress sense for the hustle, but at least, wear clean cloth and have air freshener in your car....

Says the man who bought a fuel guzzling Hyundai Sonata to use for be ehailling. How will u say ur dressing is not important?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gobuchinny: 7:12pm On Apr 18
CheerfulGiver:
He needs to reach you amigo, not me.

Bro your email account is invalid pls update it ave been sending mails
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gobuchinny: 7:13pm On Apr 18
I greet all d hustlers making this paper

Abeg how u dey add card for indrive payments

Thanx
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gobuchinny: 7:14pm On Apr 18
Pearl1910:

Na money we dey share for my own group grin
Na u dey run mentorship, training and knowledge sharing group.

Lol. Baba add make I follow dey share and receive ejoor
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:01pm On Apr 18
Omoapena:

But for your indrive profile pic you no been wear cloth πŸ€”

I see am that time wey you nearly start riot for lagos last year or so

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:42pm On Apr 18
Conner44:

But for your indrive profile pic you no been wear cloth πŸ€”

I see am that time wey you nearly start riot for lagos last year or so

I was even surprised when indrive used that as my profile pic cox it was supposed to be picture verification.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:43pm On Apr 18
Pearl1910:

grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:58am On Apr 19
Pearl1910:

But guy which one be Igboefon? I swear you don mad walahi grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:04am On Apr 19
Glithronix:
How could you call yourself a Bolt/Uber driver and be dressing like an agbero
Shame no dey catch some of una ni? sad
Is it that some of una no get dress sense ni abi una no see anybody to tell una say your dressing is irritating?
And some of you look unkempt and will be sweating like asun goat when it was alive.
And some with depressed facial expression and lacking confidence.
Una need orientation?
Meehhhhnnn. angry

Much respect sir,

The job has no dress code, let the drivers breathe! Do you know how many drivers just came into town to come try out the hustle (Most of them no get where them dey stay o). People are struggling to survive, they wear what they can easily fit in. As you see me so, 7 days a week if you jam me, that 7 times na short Nika you go see me with stripes for leg. If you say my dressing look shabby, cancel and order for the man with suit and tie. I can't be working as a boss of my own and you'll be telling me now to dress to my own office.

After all, the cancellation is a plus to people that dresses WELL.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:17am On Apr 19
tojahh:

But guy which one be Igboefon? I swear you don mad walahi grin cheesy
That baba na something else. grin grin

Much respect, boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 8:46am On Apr 19
tojahh:

Much respect sir,

The job has no dress code, let the drivers breathe! Do you know how many drivers just came into town to come try out the hustle (Most of them no get where them dey stay o). People are struggling to survive, they wear what they can easily fit in. As you see me so, 7 days a week if you jam me, that 7 times na short Nika you go see me with stripes for leg. If you say my dressing look shabby, cancel and order for the man with suit and tie. I can't be working as a boss of my own and you'll be telling me now to dress to my own office.

After all, the cancellation is a plus to people that dresses WELL.
With the knickers u dey wear, do you look good and clean, or you look dirty and tattered?
Come dey sweat like roasted chicken?
Actually, my post about that wasn't intended to annoy anyone, it was triggered by the drive I saw on that day, omohhhh.
Even car looked so crappy with all rim covers gone.
May God make am easy for us sha.
Lastly, the part where you mention suit and tie. Omoooohhhh grin
Make the driver come cap it all with a briefcase. grin grin

Much respect, sir. grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gobuchinny: 11:16am On Apr 19
gobuchinny:
I greet all d hustlers making this paper

Abeg how u dey add card for indrive payments

Thanx

Guys pls help out. I also made a payments but it hasn't reflected. Pls how can it be resolved
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:07pm On Apr 19
gobuchinny:

Guys pls help out. I also made a payments but it hasn't reflected. Pls how can it be resolved

Someone said kuda virtual card works all the time
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:08pm On Apr 19
Glithronix:

With the knickers u dey where, do you look good and clean, or you look dirty and tattered?
Come dey sweat like roasted chicken?
Actually, my post about that wasn't intended to annoy anyone, it was triggered by the drive I saw on that day, omohhhh.
Even car looked so crappy with all rim covers gone.
May God make am easy for us sha.
Lastly, the part where you mention suit and tie. Omoooohhhh grin
Make the driver come cap it all with a briefcase. grin grin

Much respect, sir. grin

Wetin go dey inside that briefcase, lemme guess. Pos terminal, gala, bigi and change to give riders wey drop cash. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 1:06pm On Apr 19
YeyeGbami:

Wetin go dey inside that briefcase, lemme guess. Pos terminal, gala, bigi and change to give riders wey drop cash. grin

Don't forget to add 3 boiled eggs inside the briefcase πŸ˜‚

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Twilight2: 1:17pm On Apr 19
Pearl1910:

Even without surge I still gross 60k on a full days job on Bolt, 15k fuel and 15k commission leaves me with 30k take home. With surge, I take home between 35k and 50k.
With all the good stories u guys make of Indrive, I am sure these figures are dreams, desires and aspirations to an average Indrive user. And before u give me tales of having freedom of choosing where u go to. I can tell u for free, u don't select trips as much as I do.
So tell, how is having d best deals still keeping u lagging behind on ur daily take home?

Please do you on AC while driving?

Bcs my passengers are always requesting for AC

Let me hear from others if they use AC while working
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Badlimo(m): 1:38pm On Apr 19
Good afternoon everyone, please how much can one get Adex oil
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 1:39pm On Apr 19
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 1:41pm On Apr 19
How much be Corolla coil now, tokunbo....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gwhizzy: 2:35pm On Apr 19
Please house. I am planning to get into Uber. How can I get a car? Can I drive moove? I am already working on getting my driver license but I can driver really well.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19
dav1002:

Don't forget to add 3 boiled eggs inside the briefcase πŸ˜‚

Lol, u no dey forget something.
When old members talk we know, let me see who will come and say this place don die.
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:46pm On Apr 19
Twilight2:

Please do you on AC while driving?

Bcs my passengers are always requesting for AC

Let me hear from others if they use AC while working

Wait ooo your own body dey forbid AC abi u get nuemonia bro?
grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:47pm On Apr 19
Gwhizzy:
Please house. I am planning to get into Uber. How can I get a car? Can I drive moove? I am already working on getting my driver license but I can driver really well.
Yes u can but you need and Uber driver account to join
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 3:52pm On Apr 19
Gentlelife50:

Wait ooo your own body dey forbid AC abi u get nuemonia bro?
grin grin
Why are u like dis? So cos of P is useless in that word na im make u troway am like that? angry angry grin grin grin grin
How have u been bro?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gwhizzy: 4:02pm On Apr 19
Gentlelife50:

Yes u can but you need and Uber driver account to join

So please how will I be able to get that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5680) (5681) (5682) (5683) (5684) (5685) (5686) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.