Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743505 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by paroh137(m): 10:01am On Mar 16, 2018
Carshopper:

Mileage? grin
Why you always dey laugh? That's a trait of untrustworthy people.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 10:02am On Mar 16, 2018
agbonda:

Let’s talk about the price if you are interested

I'm interested. 600k?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 16, 2018
alstarmayo:

Andalucia see HP without equity contribution

Thanks a lot for the look-out. It is truly appreciated!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:07am On Mar 16, 2018
paroh137:

Why you always dey laugh? That's a trait of untrustworthy people.

I will change it to a smile ... wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 10:09am On Mar 16, 2018
entparrot:

Im not arguing about sludge, I'm just supporting the lady.

I was once told by English speaking mechanic, that the check engine light will kill my engine, that was in 2014, but we are in 2018, my car still up and running, no sign of slowing down.

My mechanic is typical ibadan man, I have been using him, and my cars are fine.

So by your opinion... there's nothing to check in the engine.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by agborichard: 10:26am On Mar 16, 2018
agbonda:
Give Away Price

Accident Free Toyota Matrix 2004 model

Buy and Cruise

Price is 850,000
You pay shipping and clearing

Shipping is 1,000$

If you are interested contact 07063733559

1k usd is 360k, den clearing 400k plus 850k. Do u still tink its a giveaway price grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MissKerebete(m): 11:16am On Mar 16, 2018
Dwightventures:

I really detest ppl coming on a serious and decent forum like this to be spewing trash of religion. Cant you keep your religious stupidity to yourself? I couldn't unsee the post, hence I replied.
Ode!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bare1(m): 11:31am On Mar 16, 2018
I need a Toyota corolla 04 to 10 for lease. Please call 09099256644 if you have any.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gsparks01(m): 11:39am On Mar 16, 2018
Carshopper:

Kia cars comes in different variant ... 1.6L to 3.7L

So which variant you speak about ?
I don't really know. I'm looking at Kia Rio...Is it ok? Parts readily available?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
gwng:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobiline, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K (without Online Platform), 30K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED MYMOTO TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

(6) Other alarms (Over-speed Alarm, Ignition On Alarm, Low Battery Alarm ): Over-speed alarms notifies you via sms when your car goes beyond a particular speed. Ignition on notifies you WHENEVER your car is started. Low Battery Alarm lets you know when your car battery is low.

(7) Daily Mileage report (online platform): Daily mileage report shows you a daily chart (in KM) of your car.

We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...

Call/Whatsapp 08060675824 for details on how to schedule an installation.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by paroh137(m): 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
Carshopper:

I will change it to a smile ... wink
Better lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
gsparks01:
I don't really know. I'm looking at Kia Rio...Is it ok? Parts readily available?

Kia rio 2007-2011 my favorite choice... parts very available..

1.4L - 1.6L engine... beautiful

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
jarkbauer:

So by your opinion... there's nothing to check in the engine.

One of my corolla has a check engine light on, since 2014.

I put it in Uber for over 1year, it consume 3000naira fuel daily. Saturday/Sunday it consume less fuel.

It has never been down, only changing of oil

No shortage of oil, everything works perfect.

So if any English speaking mechanic advise me, I won't listen, because if anything wrong, engine should be smoking by now, or half dead.

So therefore, my car is in perfect condition, not just perfect over perfect they worry am.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
entparrot:

I put it in Uber for over 1year, it consume 3000naira fuel daily. Saturday/Sunday it consume less fuel.

So if any English speaking mechanic advise me, I won't listen, because if anything wrong, engine should be smoking by now, or half dead.

So therefore, my car is in perfect condition, not just perfect over perfect they worry am.

Mine has been since 2012... but I never like seeing it, cuz it reminds me that my car isn't healthly. So I bought a vehicle scanner.

Just as we have headache and still push our selves to work and nothing happens for a period (which doesn't imply we OK), it's same way with the car. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
Carshopper:

Mileage? grin
Are you a Demeanor?
grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
thebigkendo:

Are you a Demeanor?
grin grin grin

I am a shopper grin sorry dem say make I dey smile wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
entparrot:

Instead of you to understand the reason the manufacturers put an on-board diagnostic system in modern cars you are getting personal with mechanics with the likes of gazzuzz. Check engine means something is wrong somewhere within the system. It should be checked and not ignored so your car will work optimally.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
jarkbauer:

Instead of you to understand the reason the manufacturers put an on-board diagnostic system in modern cars you are getting personal with mechanics with the likes of gazzuzz. Check engine means something is wrong somewhere within the system. It should be checked and not ignored so your car will work optimally.

The car is optimal na wink cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by baxton25(m): 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
[quote author=thebigkendo post=65872523]

Ontop misfire? grin grin grin

Mainwhile baxton25 how did you know you have a misfire?
Did your scan the car? Is car idling rough? Or check engine light blinking?
[/quote

Nna Bros if I won move my car e go first do shakara,just imagine when you make a U turn,and wanting to move fast knowing you're on speed lane,you accelerate your car expecting a very fast movement,boss the car would delay for some sec before moving fast.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
jarkbauer:

Instead of you to understand the reason the manufacturers put an on-board diagnostic system in modern cars you are getting personal with mechanics with the likes of gaz.zuzz. Check engine means something is wrong somewhere within the system. It should be checked and not ignored so your car will work optimally.

them go call you a "English speaking mechanic" now & you just wan chop her money.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
baxton25:

Nna Bros if I won move my car e go first do shakara,just imagine when you make a U turn,and wanting to move fast knowing you're on speed lane,you accelerate your car expecting a very fast movement,boss the car would delay for some sec before moving fast.

baxton25:
Please my Toyota Corolla is misfiring,I went to my mechanic,he said it's plug,we changed the plug,the same thing,he he wanted to drive the car out of his workshop which is very Sandy,the car was jeering, he said it was fuel pump and filter we bought original of the two,after all he drove it and said my car is back to life,me after driving the car it was still the same thing,you know how you'd start a car and want to move fast,it would delay for some seconds,that's how the car is working,but I remembered I changed my air filter,3 days ago,my car stopped consuming fuel within that period,but as it started this it was consuming alot of fuel,am tired don't what to do again,and have spent 20k already.

You should scan your car if Check engine lamp is on.
Since you have changed Plugs, Air filter, fuel pump already - I will assume your mechanic checked your coil packs, used recommended plug and a good fuel pump.
You should check your exhaust too(maybe catalyst converter don block)
If you have a misfire, Aside losing power, your car will also idle/drive rough, meaning your car will be shaking especially at Idle.

Scanning might have saved you some part of the 20k

NB You can also contact parrot, to link you up with his or her typical ibadan man grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Harbewilliams(m): 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
We handle all details of the business, from driver recruitment, driver management, car on boarding, car maintenance...
All you have to do is receive your payment weekly. We do the worrying for you!!

Call us today for more details on our services, your investment is our priority

Contact us today
FLEETDRIVE LIMITED
07016682929(call or whatsapp)
fleetdrive2016@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Harbewilliams(m): 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
Do you think your car qualifies for uber, taxify, oga taxi.
You need more information on how to go about it

We manage vehicles for people who don't have time to manager their vehicles but want to invest in the e-hailing business (taxify, uber, oga taxi ) years of experience in this business has shaped our ideas.

Call us today for more details on our services, your investment is our priority.

Contact us today
FLEETDRIVE LIMITED
07016682929 ( call or whatsapp )
fleetdrive2016@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by daguru(m): 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
Dear All,

Just arrived is our newest addition, a 2004 Tokunbo Toyota Camry Big Daddy with approximately 140k miles on it. Its clean and sound through and through. We are offering for Hire Purchase based on the following terms

Total HP Sum = N3.2m
Upfront Deposit = N250k
Weekly Payment = N35k
Only 1 excuse / default permitted every 3 months.
2 Credible Guarantors.

Interested drivers should whatsapp me on 08037542184.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akaynezi: 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
bare1:
I need a Toyota corolla 04 to 10 for lease. Please call 09099256644 if you have any.
Reach me on 08035829033
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
someone imported the wrong car for the job. sad

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jejebjay(m): 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
Clean 2007 Corolla (Automatic) Available on Rental
Returns; NGN40,000.
CONDITIONS:
1)2 Guarantors working in a reputable company
2)Driver should live in Mushin, Isolo and environs
3)Experienced in e- taxi with evidence of previous work done on either Uber or Taxify.

Interested guys should call 07052304385
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
So we decided to test drivers knowledge on basic mechanical parts on a vehicle. Also ask situational questions that has to do with basic observations when driving.

We found out that most people just know how to drive ... thats all ...it ends there.

With us driving isn't the end point. It may be the end point to pay the weekly rental.. But we definitely want people that know how it works ...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IlorinBoy1: 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
thebigkendo:

You should scan your car if Check engine lamp is on.
Since you have changed Plugs, Air filter, fuel pump already - I will assume your mechanic checked your coil packs, used recommended plug and a good fuel pump.
You should check your exhaust too(maybe catalyst converter don block)
If you have a misfire, Aside losing power, your car will also idle/drive rough, meaning your car will be shaking especially at Idle.

Scanning might have saved you some part of the 20k

NB You can also contact parrot, to link you up with his or her typical ibadan man grin grin grin grin grin

I am also troubleshooting same too - too much fuel consumption, low engine power and misfire. Firstly, you would save much more by using a qualified technician rather than a road side mechanic. In my humble opinion, road side mechanic are useful when you know exactly what you want to do e.g. Change your brake pad, even at that, the person that changed my brake pad last time assembled my stuff wrongly.

As advised, get a scan done and see what codes throw up. In my case I had a p0420 (catalyst) along with the misfire. It turns out the person that stole my catalyst did not couple my exhaust well, causing my engine to 'choke' and not accelerate well. In other cases a blocked catalyst can cause this too. For your plugs, make sure you used 'toyota recommended spec'. In my case, my road side mechanic wasted my 7k to buy wrong plug. In his defense, he says that's what they use for all cars. Now I have to cough out another 7k. He even told me to change one MAF thingy,8k. Absolutely nothing with it o, just because I was running rich.

Long story short, get a scan done, and get a good technician to advise, shout out to NL gurus like Gazzuzz etc. I am not a technician o, but my mechs don show me pepper. Post ur codes and we can advise. PS I can connect you with someone to help you with scan at a reduced rate as a personal favour. Just like Gazzuzz etc have helped me with advise.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by daguru(m): 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
someone imported the wrong car for the job. sad

Bros.. not really true. It's as rugged and reliable as your coverted corolla. Gets the job done except for the extra amount of fuel required.

Also almost 500k cheaper than a corolla of a similar quality and grade.

Abi no be So?.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by baxton25(m): 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
IlorinBoy1:

I am also troubleshooting same too - too much fuel consumption, low engine power and misfire. Firstly, you would save much more by using a qualified technician rather than a road side mechanic. In my humble opinion, road side mechanic are useful when you know exactly what you want to do e.g. Change your brake pad, even at that, the person that changed my brake pad last time assembled my stuff wrongly.

As advised, get a scan done and see what codes throw up. In my case I had a p0420 (catalyst) along with the misfire. It turns out the person that stole my catalyst did not couple my exhaust well, causing my engine to 'choke' and not accelerate well. In other cases a blocked catalyst can cause this too. For your plugs, make sure you used 'toyota recommended spec'. In my case, my road side mechanic wasted my 7k to buy wrong plug. In his defense, he says that's what they use for all cars. Now I have to cough out another 7k. He even told me to change one MAF thingy,8k. Absolutely nothing with it o, just because I was running rich.

Long story short, get a scan done, and get a good technician to advise, shout out to NL gurus like Gazzuzz etc. I am not a technician o, but my mechs don show me pepper. Post ur codes and we can advise. PS I can connect you with someone to help you with scan at a reduced rate as a personal favour. Just like Gazzuzz etc have helped me with advise.

Can I get the persons number?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by paroh137(m): 11:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
IlorinBoy1:

Boss, sorry please. This scanner you guys talk of, how does it work? Where do you scan biko? And does it show you exactly what's wrong with your car?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: orpeeh and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.