Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4748397 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jephyard(m): 12:29am On Mar 17, 2018
I am an active taxify/uber driver in need of a car to drive...Preferably automatic car, please if anyone has a car for me either rentals. I live on the Island. Am hard working and also deliver rental payment every week, if you have a car for me to drive, kindly contact me via whatsapp or call on 08168569139. Thanks in anticipation! (Also I have gone through the pages here and couldn't find any available. I will always be here if there any available car for me to drive)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:28am On Mar 17, 2018
Carshopper:
So we decided to test drivers knowledge on basic mechanical parts on a vehicle. Also ask situational questions that has to do with basic observations when driving.

We found out that most people just know how to drive ... thats all ...it ends there.

With us driving isn't the end point. It may be the end point to pay the weekly rental.. But we definitely want people that know how it works ...

Driver that cannot identify Alternator or starter motor is that one a driver? angry

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:00am On Mar 17, 2018
If you awake, turn on you app, hit the road, you will make a minimum of 10k before 10am.....

Going online....

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:44am On Mar 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Driver that cannot identify Alternator or starter motor is that one a driver? angry

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:45am On Mar 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
If you awake, turn on you app, hit the road, you will make a minimum of 10k before 10am.....

Going online....

Sleep jor

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:46am On Mar 17, 2018
Jephyard:
I am an active taxify/uber driver in need of a car to drive...Preferably automatic car, please if anyone has a car for me either rentals. I live on the Island. Am hard working and also deliver rental payment every week, if you have a car for me to drive, kindly contact me via whatsapp or call on 08168569139. Thanks in anticipation! (Also I have gone through the pages here and couldn't find any available. I will always be here if there any available car for me to drive)

Let's talk
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by paroh137(m): 6:56am On Mar 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Going online....

I envy you people I swear. Guys please I want to learn how to drive, I no get money go driving school. Shey person get old car make hin borrow me Car that you won't mind crashing

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kelz2205: 7:03am On Mar 17, 2018
@GAZZUZZ, pls what affordable scanner can one buy for am 05 hyundai accent? Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Leo2013: 7:04am On Mar 17, 2018
Akinsbobo2:

How much can you pay weekly for a clean Honda accord 2008 on taxify/ uber

Am an expérienced driver who needs a car too. I cn deliver 35k weekly without stories...08082088007(call nd whatsapp)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Leo2013: 7:32am On Mar 17, 2018
Akinsbobo2:

How much can you pay weekly for a clean Honda accord 2008 on taxify/ uber
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Leo2013: 7:50am On Mar 17, 2018
If u need an expérienced driver on UBER/TAXIFY who cn deliver weekly rental without stories...08082088007(call nd whatsapp)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Akinsbobo2(m): 8:17am On Mar 17, 2018
Leo2013:

Am an expérienced driver who needs a car too. I cn deliver 35k weekly without stories...08082088007(call nd whatsapp)

You can call me on 08096961449 or whatsapp. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 8:33am On Mar 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Going online....
just curious.. Uber or taxify.. And what location.. WE dey learn everyday o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooldood(m): 8:58am On Mar 17, 2018
Good morning Guys,

Any Uber driver to take me to Badagry this morning and back.

Drop a message with your phone number and your rate.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:08am On Mar 17, 2018
cooldood:
Good morning Guys,

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tosinjay(m): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2018
Gurus in the house please what's the meaning of error code P0075 and P0018

Hyundai Accent
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chloride6: 9:35am On Mar 17, 2018
Leo2013:

Have you been reading this thread?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shams040(m): 9:39am On Mar 17, 2018
Morning guys,

Please for uber business what the minimum car requirements ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 9:47am On Mar 17, 2018
tosinjay:
Gurus in the house please what's the meaning of error code P0075 and P0018

Hyundai Accent

P0018: Camshaft Position Correction- Bank 2 Sensor 'A'

P0075: Intake Valve Control Solenoid Circuit Bank 1.

Any work done on that engine recently? Timing may be off. How does the car drive?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 9:53am On Mar 17, 2018
cooldood:
Good morning Guys,

Cheers.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tosinjay(m): 10:01am On Mar 17, 2018
oluwaseunla:

Any work done on that engine recently? Timing may be off. How does the car drive?
Some coils and plugs changed recently. Engine vibrates a bit with Ac on and Drive.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 10:04am On Mar 17, 2018
tosinjay:

Some coils and plugs changed recently. Engine vibrates a bit with Ac on and Drive.

Can you check for sludge? Open engine oil cap, is there some grease like material inside the cap? Or is the inside of the cap very clean?

How frequently do you do your oil change and which oil do you use?

Which year is your accent?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tosinjay(m): 10:08am On Mar 17, 2018
oluwaseunla:

Can you check for sludge? Open engine oil cap, is there some grease like material inside the cap? Or is the inside of the cap very clean?

How frequently do you do your oil change and which oil do you use?

Which year is your accent?
2010 car just bought, and serviced
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 10:11am On Mar 17, 2018
tosinjay:

So the code came with the car then? Or it just came on. How about the oil cap test? Bought toks or Nigerian used? Which oil was used to service?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tosinjay(m): 10:31am On Mar 17, 2018
oluwaseunla:

So the code came with the car then? Or it just came on. How about the oil cap test? Bought toks or Nigerian used? Which oil was used to service?
No sludge, bought Nigerian used. What do you mean by oil cap test.? Oil used is Forte oil super v
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 10:36am On Mar 17, 2018
tosinjay:

No sludge, bought Nigerian used. What do you mean by oil cap test.? Oil used is Forte oil super v

Checking inside the oil cap to determine if it is clean or not.

Did the car come with the code, or the code came on after you bought it? If after you bought it, how long after?

By the way that oil is too thick for that engine. If you must do mineral oil, pls don't do more than 3,000km.

That engine costs a fortune.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tosinjay(m): 10:54am On Mar 17, 2018
oluwaseunla:

Checking inside the oil cap to determine if it is clean or not.

Did the car come with the code, or the code came on after you bought it? If after you bought it, how long after?

By the way that oil is too thick for that engine. If you must do mineral oil, pls don't do more than 3,000km.

That engine costs a fortune.
Bought with the code as it's not really been used
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:58am On Mar 17, 2018
oluwaseunla:

I'll wager a rodent issue, and I guess it's a dual VVTI engine

Modified. Wrong diagnosis
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:02am On Mar 17, 2018
tosinjay:

2010 accent, please take a pic of the engine, I wager you have the wrong engine installed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dantewest: 11:03am On Mar 17, 2018
Peugeot 307
Manual transmission
Car has little issues with A/C

I need a driver who can deliver 30k weekly payments without stories.

Preferably someone who stays on the Island.

Call or Whatsapp 08098610490
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 11:04am On Mar 17, 2018
tosinjay:

Bought with the code as it's not really been used

Not really been used? Start checking harnesses of the VTC (valve timing control). Meanwhile, upload a pix of the engine as advised.

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: donfortune48(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.