Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4821684 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) ... (5707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by damoskiy(m): 10:53pm On May 06, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

possibly. But with the traffic in that part of town would it be worth it? And it will be 4riders for sure with all their baggage.
navigate from Iyana ipaja bridge down to Egbeda would be best. Then face your location. You would insist on the number of riders you want in your car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:11pm On May 06, 2018
chillex8:

Am my own boss too.
I wake when I like, sleep when I want, groove when I want, make money when I want e.t.c
I don't have to be wealthy to be a boss, you know wink

There is level to this sh * t.. A boss with 9 cars plus and counting and a boss with no car . There is difference bro... between Bill Gates money and Dangota money's ... my point bro there is level.. Just like me comparing myself to someone that has 20 rental cars and 20 dump trucks.. I will respect and humble myself... like Davido said " if you no get money hide your face'"

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:19pm On May 06, 2018
dru23:

There is level to this sh * t.. A boss with 9 cars plus and counting and a boss with no car . There is difference bro... between Bill Gates money and Dangota money's ... my point bro there is level.. Just like me comparing myself to someone that has 20 rental cars and 20 dump trucks.. I will respect and humble myself... like Davido said " if you no get money hide your face'"
Well, a boss who drives for a living and a boss who washes plates in the US for a living.
Both are bosses na

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:19pm On May 06, 2018
julietromeo:
Still working.
Thumps up ... well done

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:23pm On May 06, 2018
chillex8:

Well, a boss who drives for a living and a boss who washes plates in the US for a living.
Both are bosses na
cool
Yes you are rite no doubt in that... there is also difference between a rich dad and poor dad.. Both at the end of the day are bosses in their own rite. But the question remains, which one I rather be ? That is a 30k naira question

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:25pm On May 06, 2018
chillex8:

Both are bosses na

The difference between me and you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:29pm On May 06, 2018
dru23:

cool
Yes you are rite no doubt in that... there is also difference between a rich dad and poor dad.. Both at the end of the day are bosses in their own rite. But the question remains, which one I rather be ? That is a 30k naira question
So its about the 30k cheesy cheesy
You can be whatever you want.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by carixma: 11:29pm On May 06, 2018
Closing this week on a good note. Thank you so much Taxify. 150k Next week target must surely be attained come rain or sunshine.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:30pm On May 06, 2018
dru23:

The difference between me and you.

There is no difference
We are both bosses cool

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 11:31pm On May 06, 2018
ifyeez:
Quick one.
Nigerians can be horrible. I did a drop off at Dominos, immediately another request came in, ME ope new request without waiting, I quickly called the lady, and told her I was already at dominos so she should come out let’s go, then I hardly hear what she’s saying, she talks as if am talking to a baby, you knw when somebody gives a little girl fone to talk, so I kept on saying Hello can you hear because I hardly hear her, one mind already told me to cancel and look for another request, buh I said no let me use it to complete my trip, so I heard her say just give me 5min and I will be out, so I said okay, 10min later I called her that am still waiting she said she’s coming out, now it’s 30min I ve not seen this lady, I called she said she’s outside.
I said outside which side coz, I described were I was she said okay she’s comin to me, 35min nobody, I was angry then bcoz my mind told me to cancel when it was 3min only and I refused.
Last last this lady told me she’s not going again that her boyfriend said his going to drop her, I nearly cry, because I saw the signs and ignored it.

My standard operating procedure - after arriving at pick up location, I call the rider to let the rider know I have arrived. 5 minutes later, I call again to let rider know I've been there for 5 minutes. 10 minutes later, I call rider to let him/her know I'm leaving.
And of course, I do leave after 10 minutes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:31pm On May 06, 2018
carixma:
Closing this week on a good note. Thank you so much Taxify. 150k Next week target must surely be attained come rain or sunshine.
Mechanics love this tongue

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:32pm On May 06, 2018
chillex8:

There is no difference
We are both bosses cool
We both bosses? : grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:33pm On May 06, 2018
nitigriti:

My standard operating procedure - after arriving at pick up location, I call the rider to let the rider know I have arrived. 5 minutes later, I call again to let rider know I've been there for 5 minutes. 10 minutes later, I call rider to let him/her know I'm leaving.
And of course, I do leave after 10 minutes
Na tractor you dey operate cheesy

Me no get procedure.
After 5mins, LA bang LA cancel.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 11:34pm On May 06, 2018
chillex8:

If you want to partner with me, and sit at home and monitor dashboard, I MUST earn more than you.

It's not rocket science.

If you dont, enter road and drive yourself grin.

True

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:34pm On May 06, 2018
dru23:

We both bosses? : grin
Or are you my boy

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:36pm On May 06, 2018
chillex8:

There is no difference
We are both bosses cool

To the end this topic.. Coz I need to go have my steak dinner.. There is levels to this sh * t.. Those that know , they know what am talking about

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by carixma: 11:36pm On May 06, 2018
I can boldly say am one of d best driver-partner on Taxify platform. Quality and Exceptional customer service at 4.90 rating. That’s highly impressive. Growing from grace to grace.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:37pm On May 06, 2018
chillex8:

Or are you my boy

Bring your sister , mother, wife, aunties , and I prove it to them

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:39pm On May 06, 2018
nitigriti:

True

Don't be that guy bro...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:39pm On May 06, 2018
dru23:

To the end this topic.. Coz I need to go have my steak dinner.. There is levels to this sh * t.. Those that know , they know what am talking about
Had mine hours ago.
You don't need levels to prove anything to anyone. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:41pm On May 06, 2018
dru23:

Bring your sister , mother, wife, aunties , and I prove it to them

My father nko?
You are a weakling
Na XX you wan prove your levels to.
Spits on your forehead.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:41pm On May 06, 2018
chillex8:

Had mine hours ago.
You don't need levels to prove anything to anyone. cheesy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:45pm On May 06, 2018
chillex8:

My father nko?
You are a weakling
Na XX you wan prove your levels to.
Spits on your forehead.
People that are reading this.. You have to agree that I do have the most epic reply at all times.. Gudnite folks ...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:46pm On May 06, 2018
dru23:

Hahhaahahahahahahaaaaaaa cheesy grin
Online sensation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by carixma: 11:46pm On May 06, 2018
chillex8:

Mechanics love this tongue
lol. U think so?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:48pm On May 06, 2018
carixma:
lol. U think so?
Wait for it. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by carixma: 11:55pm On May 06, 2018
chillex8:

Wait for it. grin
More money, Less wahala. That’s how I roll on wheels bro. Nothing dey happen !

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:06am On May 07, 2018
carixma:
More money, Less wahala. That’s how I roll on wheels bro. Nothing dey happen !
I meant, wait for the mechanic
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by carixma: 12:11am On May 07, 2018
chillex8:

I meant, wait for the mechanic
Ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:17am On May 07, 2018
chillex8:

And who told you I don't have assets worth more than cars ?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:19am On May 07, 2018
carixma:
I can boldly say am one of d best driver-partner on Taxify platform. Quality and Exceptional customer service at 4.90 rating. That’s highly impressive. Growing from grace to grace.

You will soon have your own car bro. Keep up the gud wrk

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:21am On May 07, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

[color=#000099][/color]

Those who know, truly understand

(1) (2) (3) ... (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) ... (5707) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: bobman(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.