Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4767562 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:25am On May 07, 2018
chillex8:

We are definitely not on the same page.
Make i enter road, my partner money never complete.

I thought you are boss now .... What type of boss are u .part time boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:29am On May 07, 2018
dru23:

I thought you are boss now .... What type of boss are u .part time boss
Part time, full time
Boss na boss.

Of course I have to pay my business partner na.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:36am On May 07, 2018
Stealth100:

That he works hard to earn more than his partner is nothing to be proud of? I'm not understanding.

I see .. So you don't think he is killing the owners car? You just prove my point.. No matter how low the rental you give them, just for the sake for them not to murder the car to the ground. Drivers will always over work the car to make more than the owner.. My point is that owners should get real value for their rental.. A partner that gives out his 07 corolla tokunbo for 30k weekly is at a lost. Poor bad decision making in my point. But it is not really non of my business.. But since we are on an open forum, am entitled to my opinion.. This is why most drivers misbehave, coz of the owner like the guy with 07 corolla.. That is why am always cautious at times when owners come on the forum to complain about drivers.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:42am On May 07, 2018
[/quote][quote author=chillex8 post=67342353]
Part time, full time
Boss na boss.

Of course I have to pay my business partner na.

Don't pay now... you are boss now ... hopefully you will calm down get your car.. And maybe hire drivers to work for you.. That is why I tell you , there is levels to this sh * t.. My own I don't pay nobody. I hire people, but in the states I still work my 9 to 5. Hoping to one day be a real boss. Like Jayz said why do good or why be good, when you can be great... I don't know about you bro.. I want to be great.. There is levels to this sh*t after all .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:49am On May 07, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

you never get request to babcok b4? grin 74km uber chop 25per, you drive back empty angry better to stay in town and be collecting 400 short trips grin

The best is tell the rider for you to do it offline, how about that?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:51am On May 07, 2018
[quote][/quote][img][/img][s]
[/quote][quote][/quote[/s]][quote author=dru23 post=67342493]

Don't pay now... you are boss now ... hopefully you will calm down get your car.. And maybe hire drivers to work for you.. That is why I tell you , there is levels to this sh * t.. My own I don't pay nobody. I hire people, but in the states I still work my 9 to 5. Hoping to one day be a real boss. Like Jayz said why do good or why be good, when you can be great... I don't know about you bro.. I want to be great.. There is levels to this sh*t after all .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:58am On May 07, 2018

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:00am On May 07, 2018
shollywendy1:

Dats d amount u are to pay taxify. Ur commissions has accumulated to dat amount.

If I transfer will they acknowledge it? Update it? Because I want to like pay 10k. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:00am On May 07, 2018
chillex8:

If you want to partner with me, and sit at home and monitor dashboard, I MUST earn more than you.

It's not rocket science.

If you dont, enter road and drive yourself

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 1:42am On May 07, 2018
Abeg this na email from taxify..I applied as a driver..am I to visit there office with all these even As a driver?

Thanks for your interest in driving with Taxify.
The last step is to visit a member of our team for your training and account activation.

We need:
- Drivers License & Vehicle Inspection report to ensure your vehicle is Taxify ready
- Taxify Cover is a unique insurance scheme designed to protect you in the event of a mishap on a trip. To ensure safety of lives and property, its a requirement for all partners. To learn more, visit: Taxify Cover Information.

Training times:
• Monday to Thursday at 11am to 1pm or 2pm to 4pm
• Fridays at 12pm to 2pm
– At 2nd Floor, Providence House, beside Forte Oil, Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos

Vehicles accepted:
2003 - 2018 sedans or SUV’s

Vehicle Inspection report costs ₦2000; you are to pay this at a your designated inspection center. Taxify cover cost will be charged to your account when you start driving based on your preferred choice.
Slots are running out fast! We recommend you to visit the office as soon as possible this week.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:39am On May 07, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

every one does grin

Assets pass asset now ... its like me driving for uber , when I have at least 8 cars and counting.. For me to do that is not much of an asset now ... so the chillex8 of a guy to me does not have much of asset now.. Keep in mind an asset is something I can also use to borrow money from the bank...
At the end of day ...make I rest my case with chillex8 guy, no point going back and fourth.... Like I said before a lot of the drivers will never pass more than a driver on the platform.. As long as the are self center and they belife that they are doing the partners a favor.. One stupid and fool driver wanted to rent my tokunbo car elantra for 30k a week... God punish am for me..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:43am On May 07, 2018
chillex8:

There is no difference
We are both bosses cool

I have more than you.... Facts .....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obmade: 5:43am On May 07, 2018
I think Nairaland Needs to put in place a thumbs down option, for comments that stink!

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dyemida(m): 7:20am On May 07, 2018
obmade:
I think Nairaland Needs to put in place a thumbs down option, for comments that stink!

Because to me this dru23 guy needs lot of thumbs down right now.

He really gives himself some unwarranted accolades. Chill out man. undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lymelyte(m): 7:40am On May 07, 2018
lymelyte:
please folks, what is the cost of driver license in lagos? can i get it same day or week?
please I need a response
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:46am On May 07, 2018
lymelyte:
please I need a response

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lymelyte(m): 7:58am On May 07, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

hers is two weeks to get the temp DL..I need it earlier than that..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:01am On May 07, 2018
lymelyte:

oluwole is your best bet then

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:26am On May 07, 2018
lymelyte:

Go to Ojodu or Ikeja GRA FRSC office(if you are in Lagos), ask to see someone in the capturing office and talk to one of those guys doing the capturing. Negotiate with them & they'll help you out with all the processes while you'll also capture the same day or next, they will also issue temporary licence immediately after capturing. As at late last year, they charge about 10K for 3years licence which the official fee is #6,500, while they charge about 15K for 5years licence which the official fee is #9,500.00.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dyemida(m): 8:52am On May 07, 2018
Olukunle343:

Go to Ojodu or Ikeja GRA FRSC office(if you are in Lagos), ask to see someone in the capturing office and talk to one of those guys doing the capturing. Negotiate with them & they'll help you out with all the processes while you'll also capture the same day or next, they will also issue temporary licence immediately after capturing. As at late last year, they charge about 10K for 3years licence which the official fee is #6,500, while they charge about 15K for 5years licence which the official fee is #9,500.00.

This seem to be a long time ago... They will collect double or almost double of the amount you stated. Though the official price remains the same.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 9:15am On May 07, 2018
I'm inside surge zone in Lekki now, oga Dru, Oga Gazzuzz and all other partners should wait for my take on this drivers earning more than partners ish
Make I hustle first

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:22am On May 07, 2018
dyemida:

This seem to be a long time ago... They will collect double or almost double of the amount you stated. Though the official price remains the same.

Why not pay them to get it since you want it urgently, and you don't want to go through the regular process!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coolbenzino(m): 9:37am On May 07, 2018
I renewed my DL on January at Ikeja. Sharp sharp at 15k for 5yrs duration. Walk in and negotiate bro. U are in naija.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingDavid5(m): 9:46am On May 07, 2018
Bobbieydeey:

How much did u pay?

12k for 3yrs

15k for 5yrs
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingDavid5(m): 9:58am On May 07, 2018
Olukunle343:

Why not pay them to get it since you want it urgently, and you don't want to go through the regular process!

Abi ooo and if you want something fast but want to pay something lite *in Oga Gazzuzz's voice* Oluwole is your best bet grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:05am On May 07, 2018
Please has anyone made a transfer to Taxify before? I did this morning and the balance still remains the same. Called their customer care lines throughout yesterday they won't pick.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:09am On May 07, 2018
kingDavid5:

Abi ooo and if you want something fast but want to pay something lite *in Oga Gazzuzz's voice* Oluwole is your best bet grin

When I found out the regular process and the bottle-necks, I was glad i paid extra to avoid them, especially those two VIO desks, those guys will frustrate your life! I also later found out that those FRSC heads have "targets" to deliver to the Ogas at the top, if you fail to meet targets, you'll most likely be posted out. God help you there will be an opening in Gombe or Kebbi grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:12am On May 07, 2018
nitigriti:
I'm inside surge zone in Lekki now, oga Dru, Oga Gazzuzz and all other partners should wait for my take on this drivers earning more than partners ish
Make I hustle first

its only normal my good man. But don't flaunt it in flaunt it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 10:21am On May 07, 2018
Gentlelife50:
Please has anyone made a transfer to Taxify before? I did this morning and the balance still remains the same. Called their customer care lines throughout yesterday they won't pick.

Send them a message with transfer details and a code they attached to your invoice

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2018
nitigriti:

Send them a message with transfer details and a code they attached to your invoice
Please with number?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 10:41am On May 07, 2018
cooldood:

Sure.
May I have your mobile number pls
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lymelyte(m): 10:42am On May 07, 2018
Olukunle343:

thanks bro... I will do that tomorrow. Please which of these Place is closer and easy to access from ajah?

(1) (2) (3) ... (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: pope191 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.