Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4821064 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (5707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Aro007: 10:51am On May 07, 2018
4 no Experience Uber/Taxify Drivers Needed.
Kindly Buzz me on WhatsApp (08027618200)
If interested and Qualified
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 10:54am On May 07, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

its only normal my good man. But don't flaunt it in flaunt it

OK boss, I get the "don't flaunt it" part.
Also, let's know that it's only a few drivers that are able to earn more than their partners week in, week out.

Resting my case
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 10:55am On May 07, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Please with number?
There's a payment code on your invoice

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:06am On May 07, 2018
lymelyte:
thanks bro... I will do that tomorrow. Please which of these Place is closer and easy to access from ajah?

I will suggest Ikeja GRA, the office is inside Old Secretariat opp Police College. Try to go there early in the morning.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 11:15am On May 07, 2018
That stup!d Uber driver with Blue Camry big for nothing with plate num APP, that broke my side mirror while running from Lasma, you’re lucky I was with a rider would ve chased you to death, don’t worry I will catch u on this street of Lagos....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lymelyte(m): 11:38am On May 07, 2018
Olukunle343:

I will suggest Ikeja GRA, the office is inside Old Secretariat opp Police College. Try to go there early in the morning.
OK sir..thanks plenty..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 11:58am On May 07, 2018
dru23:

I see .. So you don't think he is killing the owners car? You just prove my point.. No matter how low the rental you give them, just for the sake for them not to murder the car to the ground. Drivers will always over work the car to make more than the owner.. My point is that owners should get real value for their rental.. A partner that gives out his 07 corolla tokunbo for 30k weekly is at a lost. Poor bad decision making in my point. But it is not really non of my business.. But since we are on an open forum, am entitled to my opinion.. This is why most drivers misbehave, coz of the owner like the guy with 07 corolla.. That is why am always cautious at times when owners come on the forum to complain about drivers.

I understand your perspective bro, but an ambitious driver will always make more than his partner no matter how much he remits weekly.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MaxNigeria: 12:53pm On May 07, 2018
You can make up to 120k a month with Max..

Call Me on 08089150977

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IlorinBoy1: 1:52pm On May 07, 2018
Hi drivers. I'll be unavailable for a month and will like to give my car (Corolla 2003) out for the month. Hit me up on t.com if you are interested. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IWealthCreator: 2:14pm On May 07, 2018
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2018/05/beware-female-residents-are-not-allowed.html

The female residents in Ikorodu community, Lagos Mainland, has been asked to stay indoors on Tuesday, May 8, 2018, by the traditional leaders in the community due to the annual Oro festival scheduled to hold same day.
Eyes Of Lagos gathered that, In a letter signed by the Ayangburen of Ikorodu, Oba Kabir Shotobi, and addressed to the chairman of the management boards of the Ikorodu town hall the monarch said female residents should stay indoors and avoid moving around the community to ensure the peaceful celebration of the annual festival.
“This is to notify you of the above-mentioned festival which is slated for Tuesday, 8 May 2018, according to tradition all females are forbidden to be seen outside their homes or move around the town on this date which is Oro Day,” the letter read.
The monarch added that: “Your cooperation towards the success of the festival will be appreciated. Thank you in anticipation and God bless.”
Over the years, the traditional festival has been celebrated twice every year with only the male residents allowed to move freely across different parts of the community.
During the festival, females stay indoors as oral history has it that Oro must not be seen by women and non-participating people

2.0x surge tomorrow , set ur destination to ikorodu

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 2:21pm On May 07, 2018
IWealthCreator:

source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2018/05/beware-female-residents-are-not-allowed.html

The female residents in Ikorodu community, Lagos Mainland, has been asked to stay indoors on Tuesday, May 8, 2018, by the traditional leaders in the community due to the annual Oro festival scheduled to hold same day.
Eyes Of Lagos gathered that, In a letter signed by the Ayangburen of Ikorodu, Oba Kabir Shotobi, and addressed to the chairman of the management boards of the Ikorodu town hall the monarch said female residents should stay indoors and avoid moving around the community to ensure the peaceful celebration of the annual festival.
“This is to notify you of the above-mentioned festival which is slated for Tuesday, 8 May 2018, according to tradition all females are forbidden to be seen outside their homes or move around the town on this date which is Oro Day,” the letter read.
The monarch added that: “Your cooperation towards the success of the festival will be appreciated. Thank you in anticipation and God bless.”
Over the years, the traditional festival has been celebrated twice every year with only the male residents allowed to move freely across different parts of the community.
During the festival, females stay indoors as oral history has it that Oro must not be seen by women and non-participating people

2.0x surge tomorrow , set ur destination to ikorodu
taxify cover won't protect you o my brother.. oro will pick u rider from Ur car.. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:29pm On May 07, 2018
IlorinBoy1:
Hi drivers. I'll be unavailable for a month and will like to give my car (Corolla 2003) out for the month. Hit me up on techmaxng [at] gmail.com if you are interested. Thanks

there are always bad tales at the end of transactions like this. Don't do it. Park your car till you back from your trip.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bronks9174: 2:37pm On May 07, 2018
carixma:
Closing this week on a good note. Thank you so much Taxify. 150k Next week target must surely be attained come rain or sunshine.

I pity the next person who would buy this car after partner decides to sell or when he has to pay much to change engine or bad parts...

You are obviously still driving a toks, wait till Lagos road starts to tell on the car.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:49pm On May 07, 2018
bronks9174:

I pity the next person who would buy this car after partner decides to sell or when he has to pay much to change engine or bad parts...

You are obviously still driving a toks, wait till Lagos road starts to tell on the car.

I disagree with you. Every car is as good as it's maintenance.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 2:59pm On May 07, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

True until village people pickup your case file

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 3:04pm On May 07, 2018
nitigriti:

Also, let's know that it's only a few drivers that are able to earn more than their partners week in, week out.

Resting my case
Strongly agree. Only in December did I ever earn more than my partner weekly. On top 5-6trips per day.
I miss December.

Me sef have join Chillex (PhD. Ub) in looking for . 30k rental partner. I can't come and kee myself. The work is getting tougher.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooldood(m): 3:14pm On May 07, 2018
kneo:
May I have your mobile number pls
Kindly refer to the first message.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bronks9174: 3:19pm On May 07, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

This vehicle engine will reach its end of life in no time. After a very high mileage I doubt you will consider this car regardless of how clean the car is...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:31pm On May 07, 2018
obmade:
I think Nairaland Needs to put in place a thumbs down option, for comments that stink!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:34pm On May 07, 2018
jayooh:

Strongly agree. Only in December did I ever earn more than my partner weekly. On top 5-6trips per day.
I miss December.

Me sef have join Chillex (PhD. Ub) in looking for . 30k rental partner. I can't come and kee myself. The work is getting tougher.

Just look for a partner that will dash u the car now ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:37pm On May 07, 2018
dyemida:

Because to me this dru23 guy needs lot of thumbs down right now.

He really gives himself some unwarranted accolades. Chill out man. undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 3:43pm On May 07, 2018
cooldood:

30k/week

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:43pm On May 07, 2018
nitigriti:

Bro do you know that the Nigeria bank also lend money

Resting my case

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:46pm On May 07, 2018
Stealth100:

I understand your perspective bro, but an ambitious driver will always make more than his partner no matter how much he remits weekly.
Just saying

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 3:47pm On May 07, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

This is true. But for cars used abroad.
A 170,000 miles car abroad arrives Nigeria looking like its just from the factory but a 70,000 miles car in Nigeria looks clearly and openly USED

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 3:52pm On May 07, 2018
mymotong:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobilize, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K (without Online Platform), 30K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED MYMOTO TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

(6) Other alarms (Over-speed Alarm, Ignition On Alarm, Low Battery Alarm ): Over-speed alarms notifies you via sms when your car goes beyond a particular speed. Ignition on notifies you WHENEVER your car is started. Low Battery Alarm lets you know when your car battery is low.

(7) Daily Mileage report (online platform): Daily mileage report shows you a daily chart (in KM) of your car.

We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...

Call/Whatsapp 08060675824 for details on how to schedule an installation.

Our trackers still the most affordable around (sms/app/online based tracking/demobilizing @only 30K)!!!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 07, 2018
kneo:
A 170,000 miles car abroad arrives Nigeria looking like its just from the factory but a 70,000 miles car in Nigeria looks clearly and openly USED

This is due to the Good Maintenance culture of whoever used the car, which was what Gazzuzz was referring to; this also requires using OEM parts. Though frequency of repairs of cars in Naija is nowhere near that of cars used abroad (including Cotonou grin). I still saw a 2009 Honda City this morning, it was only the number plate that gave a clue of how old the car was.

Check out some cars on auction sites and you'll see cars worse than the usual "Lagos Üsed" cars, some of which dealers will buy, fix & place in their showroom forsale, but due to the mindset people have about Tokunbo cars, buyers rarely notice them.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:16pm On May 07, 2018
nitigriti:
I'm inside surge zone in Lekki now, oga Dru, Oga Gazzuzz and all other partners should wait for my take on this drivers earning more than partners ish
Make I hustle first

A driver can at least earn 100k a week after commission?

40k goes to the partner
.... Most cases let's say 37k , I think most uber driver will campaign for 15k weekly rental..
30k for fuel, depending on the car o .. Corolla and elantra should be fine in the amount of hours it takes to make 100k from experience...
33k goes to the driver.... So if the driver is not happy with that... he should enter Nigeria bank like gtb bank and borrow... Nigeria banks are the best in the world in terms of helping small business... the uber drivers that are not happy, the following banks are lending money out with no collateral.
1. First bank
2. Gtb bank
3. Zenith bank
4. Skye bank
5. Fcmb bank
These banks are now offering low rates on auto loans. About, 5percent.. As long as you are able to work and handicapped, these banks will loan you money... u don't have to be a slave to any uber Partner or uber itself... be a boss... this is how been a boss is .. Good luck people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 5:03pm On May 07, 2018
cooldood:

The terms are OK.
35k/week
Let's discuss

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2018
it's all about maintenance

kneo:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 6:18pm On May 07, 2018
jayooh:

I miss December.

Boss, you just corroborated my point .. "only a few"
This work is like a marathon - it involves mental and physical strength and an uncommon resolve. It involves the driver pushing himself to his limits, yet ensuring he doesn't tip over the edge. There are only a few drivers like that. These kind of drivers gross net #180,000 to #200,000 in a good week, and nothing less than #140,000 in a bad week

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 6:20pm On May 07, 2018
so what happens when I make over 100k every week? say 120k to 140k, you'll review the weekly rental?

dru23:

A driver can at least earn 100k a week after commission?

40k goes to the partner
.... Most cases let's say 37k , I think most uber driver will campaign for 15k weekly rental..
30k for fuel, depending on the car o .. Corolla and elantra should be fine in the amount of hours it takes to make 100k from experience...
33k goes to the driver.... So if the driver is not happy with that... he should enter Nigeria bank like gtb bank and borrow... Nigeria banks are the best in the world in terms of helping small business... the uber drivers that are not happy, the following banks are lending money out with no collateral.
1. First bank
2. Gtb bank
3. Zenith bank
4. Skye bank
5. Fcmb bank
These banks are now offering low rates on auto loans. About, 5percent.. As long as you are able to work and handicapped, these banks will loan you money... u don't have to be a slave to any uber Partner or uber itself... be a boss... this is how been a boss is .. Good luck people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (5707) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Johnchrix(m), cowboyT, ReadaDream(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.