Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735698 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:57am On May 21, 2018
iyaegin:

Plenty drivers now oh.i wonder if drivers are still able to meet up to weekly targets at this rate.Saturday was a struggle and yesterday sunday was no better.meanwhilw for the person asking about fake requests so far as it is uber you are placed back on the queue since you will still be within thr airport vicinity after you cancel the fake request.

Me am confused o.. Too many drivers are asking for cars o . And I can't keep up at all... this is very strange weird... abi nay step up from drivers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kelz2205: 12:11pm On May 21, 2018
Guys pls, does any one here know the current price of renewal of car particulars in Abuja? Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 12:47pm On May 21, 2018
Guys I'm scared o..picked this rider from magodo phase 2 to Alausa.. 700 trip.. She begged me to end d trip and allow her and her boyfriend chill in the car for few minutes and eat... I asked how much she'll offer, she begged me 3k after paying her 700.

They are presently chilling in my car while I'm watching in 3D incase of foul play..

Such awoof dey always scare me o..
Too many questions popping on my mind.. Are they installing a virus in my car..? Juju tins.. Is he eating human flesh?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:56pm On May 21, 2018
omonla10:
Guys I'm scared o..picked this rider from magodo phase 2 to Alausa.. 700 trip.. She begged me to end d trip and allow her and her boyfriend chill in the car for few minutes and eat... I asked how much she'll offer, she begged me 3k after paying her 700.

They are presently chilling in my car while I'm watching in 3D incase of foul play..

Too many questions popping on my mind.. Are they installing a virus in my car..? Juju tins.. Is he eating human flesh?

money for hand...... I pirry you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingDavid5(m): 12:59pm On May 21, 2018
My Ogas in the house I beg rider dey beg me for receipt when we finish trip how make I do am ooo.. urgent response needed.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 1:15pm On May 21, 2018
slamstanlee:
When uber cheat their riders Ogudu to mma1, no tolls. I experience it sometimes with lekki... They will charge Admiralty toll+conservation toll going to ajah.
Modified*

MMA1 has paid parking
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 21, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beehandz(m): 1:23pm On May 21, 2018
Pls come back to give us the end story

omonla10:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 1:29pm On May 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

money for hand...... I pirry you
she has transferred the 3k before I left them..its not about money o

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:51pm On May 21, 2018
omonla10:
she has transferred the 3k before I left them..its not about money o

isorite..... Next time Collect ya money first
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 1:59pm On May 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

isorite..... Next time Collect ya money first
I collected my money 1st..and I've dropped her..

Keypoints.
1.the guy is not her boyfriend.
2.he didn't eat the food
3 I met the doors open and they already put off the ac.
4.she kept thanking me..

It's just weird, who pays 3k just to discuss In the hot car for 20 minutes..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 2:03pm On May 21, 2018
omonla10:
I collected my money 1st..and I've dropped her..

Keypoints.
1.the guy is not her boyfriend.
2.he didn't eat the food
3 I met the doors open and they already put off the ac.
4.she kept thanking me..

It's just weird, who pays 3k just to discuss In the hot car for 20 minutes..
cool money

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lekanlaniyan(m): 3:20pm On May 21, 2018
kelz2205:
Guys pls, does any one here know the current price of renewal of car particulars in Abuja? Thanks.

12k bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 3:36pm On May 21, 2018
nitigriti:
Guys check Uber promotions calendar, there is guaranteed fares everywhere everyday this week. This is a good week to do Uber.
Stay on the road, the trips will come.

Which one is guaranteed fares everywhere? bros, there's nothing special there, they've even reduced the morning boost to 1.3. So I don't understand this your post

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 4:12pm On May 21, 2018
Yesbody:
Who has noticed this, at MM2 AND MM1 once the waiting queue gets to 1, u get a fake riders request.

I guess your fellow drivers wants you outta his way. Naija and cutting corners. Not only airport, in some estates too ( E.g. Dolphin)

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 4:19pm On May 21, 2018
nitigriti:

So is e-hailing experience important or not?

Aparently we are saying the same thing. Car owners on this thread have most times requested for drivers with six to one year driving experience on the platform...with evidence.

I'm a potential investor and I must drive on the platform b4 I hand the car over to a driver. I have been following this thread since December, so from your submission, can I boldly say I have gathered enough experience? 5 months and counting...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 4:46pm On May 21, 2018
I posted about how my friend's driver had an accident. Well the insurance company paid 400k for the damage.

Make sure you insure your car

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 4:48pm On May 21, 2018
styveke:

Aparently we are saying the same thing. Car owners on this thread have most times requested for drivers with six to one year driving experience on the platform...with evidence.

I'm a potential investor and I must drive on the platform b4 I hand the car over to a driver. I have been following this thread since December, so from your submission, can I boldly say I have gathered enough experience? 5 months and counting...
Sure, but is e-hailing experience important or not?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 5:37pm On May 21, 2018
lexylexy:

Which one is guaranteed fares everywhere? bros, there's nothing special there, they've even reduced the morning boost to 1.3. So I don't understand this your post
You don't need to understand, please overlook
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 5:43pm On May 21, 2018
nitigriti:

Sure, but is e-hailing experience important or not?

You seem to have missed the part where I said we are saying the same thing but to answer your qweession...Yes if its the kinda experience we are both talking about.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jideking(m): 5:58pm On May 21, 2018
This must have been a very serious accident to have caused frame damage. Hope it wasn't fatal?

Dovehorizon:
I posted about how my friend's driver had an accident. Well the insurance company paid 400k for the damage.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 21, 2018

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 7:24pm On May 21, 2018
It actually was, the SUV that had an impact with this Camry was a totally written off, the insurance company will get a new one, but guess what, it was a win win situation for my friend.

jideking:
This must have been a very serious accident to have caused frame damage. Hope it wasn't fatal?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 21, 2018
I stand with Experience over assurance.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jideking(m): 8:19pm On May 21, 2018
Always a silver lining

Dovehorizon:
It actually was, the SUV that had an impact with this Camry was a totally written off, the insurance company will get a new one, but guess what, it was a win win situation for my friend.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by achicares(m): 8:20pm On May 21, 2018
Pls. Can Someone Put Me Through On How And What It Takes To Get Ones Vehicle Registered On Uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by achicares(m): 8:20pm On May 21, 2018
Pls. Can Someone Put Me Through On How And What It Takes To Get Ones Vehicle Registered With Uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 21, 2018
nitigriti:
I check the underside of my partner's car every Tuesday. I know what I'm looking for and looking out for.
#experiencematters
sense wee not kill u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by achicares(m): 8:46pm On May 21, 2018
nitigriti:
On a typical rainy day, most newbies (and even some old hands) will either run partner's car through flood and hence damage it or park for the day and call partner that he couldn't work for that day because of the rains.
Me, if it rains, I'm on the road ni. I know my routes inside of Lekki Wella. I know the roads that flood, I know the ones that recede minutes after flooding. I know alternate routes I can pass to a pickup or drop-off location. If you tell me your destination, I know immediately if pickup or drop-off is tenable or not

It's called experience
Pls. Could You Put Me Through On How To Get A Car Registered With Uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 8:56pm On May 21, 2018
Emekayoung:

Once they see a lot of card trips being cancelled by either u or clients. They will deny u access to cash trips for a while and start giving u card trips for like a week or two,b4 they put u back on cash trips.... That's the new development from taxiy. I don't know wen u visited their office last... I went for retraining recently. And they gave me a lot of hints.
Ive not been there since onboarding. Ive started getting cash trip again btw
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 9:04pm On May 21, 2018
grin pls will this car still run with all I'm seeing or is it a write off .

Dovehorizon:

(1) (2) (3) ... (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.