Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4736097 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 9:23pm On May 21, 2018
achicares:
Pls. Could You Put Me Through On How To Get A Car Registered With Uber?
You can order my Guide to Uber book, it tells you all you need to know about Uber, sorta like a key points. I put most of my Uber experience into writing the book, the book will make and save you money.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 9:27pm On May 21, 2018
Well, I asked myself same question, it is bin fixed at the moment and I will take note of everything

Enyinne:
grin pls will this car still run with all I'm seeing or is it a write off .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:20pm On May 21, 2018
Dovehorizon:
I posted about how my friend's driver had an accident. Well the insurance company paid 400k for the damage.

Make sure you insure your car

400k is not a win win. You could have done better with a smarter tech.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by neezar: 10:25pm On May 21, 2018
elrony wadup with that ur plan

hope it's moving forward??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by elrony(m): 11:14pm On May 21, 2018
neezar:
elrony wadup with that ur plan

hope it's moving forward??

Na money o embarassed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 11:31pm On May 21, 2018
achicares:
Pls. Could You Put Me Through On How To Get A Car Registered With Uber?
For fast results, just carry all the vehicle papers to Uber office.
I stand to be corrected, though
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingDavid5(m): 11:53pm On May 21, 2018
Chuwaa:

Screen grab

Or download receipt app and customise

Thanks for the options boss... I actually went the screen shot way and advise he transferred the funds to me for prove of payment as well from his own end.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stake2odds: 12:09am On May 22, 2018
taxiappguy:

You can order my Guide to Uber book, it tells you all you need to know about Uber, sorta like a key points. I put most of my Uber experience into writing the book, the book will make and save you money.

How much is this your book.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:30am On May 22, 2018
Stake2odds:

How much is this your book.
Its 3000 and its inclusive of both comprehensive rental and hire purchase agreements as well as a guarantor form for securing your investment.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:41am On May 22, 2018
nitigriti:

Why won't Gazzuzz or Carshopper or Dru23 give a Danfo driver ready to drop assurance a car to drive? Him no Sabi drive? Him no know Lagos road?

When you get your own fleet of cars.. U can give it to danfo drivers..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 5:17am On May 22, 2018
dru23:

When you get your own fleet of cars.. U can give it to danfo drivers..
Oga Dru23 na play I dey play ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:04am On May 22, 2018
nitigriti:

Oga Dru23 na play I dey play ooo

Hahaha of coz now...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 7:25am On May 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

400k is not a win win. You could have done better with a smarter tech.

true ... since a damage wey no pass this one and insurance paid full 1m+ wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shegonchy(m): 7:36am On May 22, 2018
Carshopper:

true ... since a damage wey no pass this one and insurance paid full 1m+ wink
Premium paid on the insured vehicle is also a factor that determines claims. Maybe the amount the car was insured is relatively low considering the win win game

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bilar01(m): 7:43am On May 22, 2018
shegonchy:

Premium paid on the insured vehicle is also a factor that determines claims. Maybe the amount the car was insured is relatively low considering the win win game

Talking about insurance... What's the highest and the lowest plan like Please make una answer me biko... Me dey pile up expirience

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by herrlekan(m): 8:08am On May 22, 2018
bilar01:

Talking about insurance... What's the highest and the lowest plan like Please make una answer me biko... Me dey pile up expirience

The minimum insurance is the third party insurance while the maximum is the comprehensive insurance.

The premium for third party insurance is N5k while that of comprehensive insurance is btw 3-5% of the value of the vehicle.

However, if you are thinking of insuring your car for e-hailing then comprehensive insurance is your best bet.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ubdrx: 8:10am On May 22, 2018
2006 Corolla Available on Rental
Returns; NGN35,000.
CONDITIONS:
1)2 Very Suitable Guarantors
2)Surulere and environs resident please
3)Experienced with evidence of previous work done.

Interested guys should send contact and screen shot of previous activity to ubpair4me@gmail.com for more information
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shegonchy(m): 8:12am On May 22, 2018
smiley cheesy grin
herrlekan:

The minimum insurance is the third party insurance while the maximum is the comprehensive insurance.

The premium for third party insurance is N5k while that of comprehensive insurance is btw 3-5% of the value of the vehicle.

However, if you are thinking of insuring your car for e-hailing then comprehensive insurance is your best bet.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shegonchy(m): 8:15am On May 22, 2018
Salute to the bosses in the house. May I ask if taxify have this driver partner dashboard where the partner can see the daily performance records of the driver just like that of uber?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stake2odds: 8:17am On May 22, 2018
ubdrx:
2006 Corolla Available on Rental
Returns; NGN35,000.
CONDITIONS:
1)2 Very Suitable Guarantors
2)Surulere and environs resident please
3)Experienced with evidence of previous work done.

Interested guys should send contact and screen shot of previous activity to ubpair4me@gmail.com for more information

You all just copy and paste, 2 very suitable guarantors for what exactly? even bank loan worth more than your corolla will not ask for 2. so one is not okay? ask those partners that their drivers have defaulted if they ever had any dealings with one guarantor , how much more two, you better ensure you get a good driver than all these formalities, i have just one vehicle on rental and the driver has been excellent for over 13 weeks now despite being a newbie in the uber business.

its just luck and God bro.

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:46am On May 22, 2018
Stake2odds:

You all just copy and paste, 2 very suitable guarantors for what exactly? even bank loan worth more than your corolla will not ask for 2. so one is not okay? ask those partners that their drivers have defaulted if they ever had any dealings with one guarantor , how much more two, you better ensure you get a good driver than all these formalities, i have just one vehicle on rental and the driver has been excellent for over 13 weeks now despite being a newbie in the uber business.

its just luck and God bro.
Abi. Me no experience guarantor matter. 1st car, partner {stranger} just came to my house, had a friendly chat with my aunt he met. Took him to a bar had drinks and work started. Current car, partner(in my neighborhood) said he would bring the papers to sign. I should bring guarantors... Oya i am ready. He didn't talk about it again.
He just dropped keys with me, till now.
Car is healthy. Remittance: no stories.
A good driver is a good driver...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ezunsky: 8:57am On May 22, 2018
Hello good morning people. I am a registered uber driver I stay around ejigbo .I need a patner with a good car.
Pls contact me on 08056236325.or ezunmike@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:04am On May 22, 2018
shegonchy:
Salute to the bosses in the house. May I ask if taxify have this driver partner dashboard where the partner can see the daily performance records of the driver just like that of uber?
You want to see wat will make u turn to pillar of salt abi

Collect #assurance and forget about seeing.
Seeing will make you gullible.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:11am On May 22, 2018
slamstanlee:

Abi. Me no experience guarantor matter. 1st car, partner {stranger} just came to my house, had a friendly chat with my aunt he met. Took him to a bar had drinks and work started. Current car, partner(in my neighborhood) said he would bring the papers to sign. I should bring guarantors... Oya i am ready. He didn't talk about it again.
He just dropped keys with me, till now.
Car is healthy. Remittance: no stories.
A good driver is a good driver...

When people don't take their business seriously, sh * t always happens.. That is why a lot of partners cry up and down ..in any business a person does they should be a level of professionalism and constanticy ...just because a partner decides to trust you without proper protocol does not mean he will get lucky next time.
To be honest with you ,am just waiting in the corner rite now waiting for a lot of partners to get burnt out from drivers.. A lot of these partners don't listern or learn from other people's mistakes. I hope they will continue and pray that they will continue giving out their cars without due diligence.. That is my prayer, so that once the foolish partners are eliminated ,the real business men can set a standard for this business.. Partners please continue to give out your cars without assurance, due diligence, proper protocol , etc .. Please continue, by the time you are dealth with by bad drivers it will be too late ...oh boy what a time to be alive cool than
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:21am On May 22, 2018
chillex8:

You want to see wat will make u turn to pillar of salt abi

Collect #assurance and forget about seeing.
Seeing will make you gullible.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by damoskiy(m): 9:24am On May 22, 2018
dru23:

When people don't take their business seriously, sh * t always happens.. That is why a lot of partners cry up and down ..in any business a person does they should be a level of professionalism and constanticy ...just because a partner decides to trust you without proper protocol does not mean he will get lucky next time.
To be honest with you ,am just waiting in the corner rite now waiting for a lot of partners to get burnt out from drivers.. A lot of these partners don't listern or learn from other people's mistakes. I hope they will continue and pray that they will continue giving out their cars without due diligence.. That is my prayer, so that once the foolish partners are eliminated ,the real business men can set a standard for this business.. Partners please continue to give out your cars without assurance, due diligence, proper protocol , etc .. Please continue, by the time you are dealth with by bad drivers it will be too late ...oh boy what a time to be alive cool than

Relax Bro. Because you are doing business in your own way doesn't mean others would... There are people that still have conscience... They would never default... I for one don't like issues with Police or having issues with people. So if he choose to do his things that way doesn't mean he is not serious in the business and should be praying for his down fall... You can still collect assurance and all papers and the driver would run away with your car and you would never see the guarantor... All this is based on conscience.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:33am On May 22, 2018
damoskiy:

Relax Bro. Because you are doing business in your own way doesn't mean others would... There are people that still have conscience... They would never default... I for one don't like issues with Police or having issues with people. So if he choose to do his things that way doesn't mean he is not serious in the business and should be praying for his down fall... You can still collect assurance and all papers and the driver would run away with your car and you would never see the guarantor... All this is based on conscience.

Business is business bro.. They should be protocols and structure in any business you do. That is my point bro, and never mix family, or friends with business the chances that it will end bad is pretty high.. Why would I give my car out to a driver without doing the basic, background check, guarantor, reference, address of driver etc.. My brother let us think ahead and not behind... this is the reason African business don't pass on from generation to generation... partners need to do their due diligence when looking for drivers.. That is my point, whether the driver swears he is the best driver, u still need to follow basic protocol before hiring him ..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:41am On May 22, 2018
damoskiy:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:43am On May 22, 2018
dru23:

Business is business bro.. They should be protocols and structure in any business you do. That is my point bro, and never mix family, or friends with business the chances that it will end bad is pretty high.. Why would I give my car out to a driver without doing the basic, background check, guarantor, reference, address of driver etc.. My brother let us think ahead and not behind... this is the reason African business don't pass on from generation to generation... partners need to do their due diligence when looking for drivers.. That is my point, whether the driver swears he is the best driver, u still need to follow basic protocol before hiring him ..
But, dru3 my fellow boss grin
You have been following protocols in recruiting
How come drivers still dump drop your car, and even owe you untop

Just like "the car" said, allow some form of flexibility.

No amount of protocols is ever too much. Remember you are dealing with humans, not robots.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:11am On May 22, 2018
chillex8:

No amount of protocols is ever too much. Remember you are dealing with humans, not robots.

Nothing is guaranteed in this life.. The purpose of protocols is to reduce your risk factor.. I don't want to be disrespectful o, did u ever take risk management in school .. Now back to the matter for the driver owning me last week, which is another story for another day.. The guy finally called back ,he said when he wanted to make a transfer at the bank. The bank called Effc on him ..because a fraud wired transfer pass through his account, the money didn't enter is account, but it was pass through his account.. So he was picked up by Efcc ,so he called us to explain what happen to him. He still trying to clear his name, so for now the case is still pending till further notice.
Now back to protocol ,the first time the driver owned me the 10k ,if I had put in place the assurance clause at the time , which I didn't think of or have . I think I will be OK by now ..because of that experience I decided to start asking for assurance deposit.. Now if u were a good student ,you would have noticed that I stated that assurance deposit does not solve all the problems, it will help reduce it ,just like car insurance.. So what protocols does is to weed out bad drivers.. If you trust a driver so much ,why do we have tracker in ur car.. A tracker is a form of protocol now abi... think with an open mind bro ..it is a jungle out here .

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:32am On May 22, 2018
chillex8:

"Assurance protocol" was never followed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:35am On May 22, 2018
shegonchy:

that is to see never UNDER value your moto

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.