Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4798139 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
chillex8:

Even some owners here that collect deposit, give out dead cars.
lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=Gentlelife50 post=70238316]

Goan kill yourself naa, left for you for even say make we pay before we comment here. I pity people dealing with you.[/quote

]

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
slamstanlee:
lol

Even good owners that give good assurance cars, driver will still drive the car to the ground

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
dru23:

Even good owners that give good assurance cars, driver will still drive the car to the ground
na so
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
chillex8:

Even some owners here that collect deposit, give out dead cars.

Even some drivers or manager ,given the chance to better their life will still not progress, greed is holding them back.. Five years down the line, they are still in that spot that you left them smh.. This goes especially for a particular manager and driver.. Talking from experience..... Some drivers or managers women will be their down fall ... some can't even take care of their wife ,but rather spend uber money on their girlfriends ,and than complain that uber business is slow or drivers are not meeting up..

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
Today funny ehn
Did one very early morning offline trip to ajah, from ogudu...
I felt kinda sleepy after i dropped dem. 7am. I decided to drive to chevron drive and take like 30 mins nap.

I never even enjoy my sleep, one strange driver came to my window knocking; guy wake up, time for work don reach.
Me; shio! Ok thank you

Sleep just clear for my eyes. Weda make swear for dis guy now or wetin.

Ok, lemme kuku put on only taxify and see...
Less than 7secs, trip came in. Limeridge hotel. Just where i parked.
Chevron to magodo isheri grin
Another 5500 added. E come be like soft work

God bless that driver for me... Amen

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
Crux99:
Pls guys i need ur advise...i have been saving up for sometime now to get a car and start this uber business and i have been able to but my fear now is that i hear the business is no longer as profitable as it use to be...is it possible to still make an average of 150k a month or should i just consider other business like a supermaket.
Yes it's still possible if you are diligent and fortunate since it's your car, though it may not be easy for you as a starter.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

You will get a lot of different responses.

1. From hard working drivers with good cars who will tell you the business is very profitable.

2. from hard working drivers with bad vehicles who will tell you it is not profitable.

3. from Lazy drivers with good cars who will tell you the business is dead

4. from Lazy drivers without cars who will tell you to forget it and find something else to do. (They always have time to post negative things)

5. from Vehicle owners with good cars who don't drive but own 1 or more vehicles, they will tell you it is profitable.

6. from Vehicle owners with bad cars and bad drivers who will tell you to forget it.

7. From people who have no idea about what we are saying but just want to make noise. They will respond but will be off point.

I will tell you it is profitable if you have a good car.

And mostly profitable if you drive yourself.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slaiojel4u(m): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
Camry 2004 for sale @1.2m
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
brogxy:

Hahahaha, abeg change your moniker to mouthed, you are not gentle at all
That guy no well at all.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
you'll wait longer on ogataxi, go register Uber

Bhorbymills1990:
how's there fare and do they have much riders coz am tired of waiting long hours to get a trip on taxify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
Crux99:
Pls guys i need ur advise...i have been saving up for sometime now to get a car and start this uber business and i have been able to but my fear now is that i hear the business is no longer as profitable as it use to be...[b]is it possible to still make an average of 150k a month or should i just consider other business like a supermaket.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frugal(m): 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
dru23:

How's your civic performing on the platform? I have a good deal for a 2004 I'm considering. Do drivers/riders even like it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
dru23:

Dead cars

My friend got a clean tok corolla 06 for 30k weekly rentals from a non Nairalander today.

Im his guarantor. And the investor did n't ask for any deposit but good relationship.

Not a dead car, bro. Beside na dead cars owner they request deposit first. So that they can fix few things on the car with it.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
frugal:

How's your civic performing on the platform? I have a good deal for a 2004 I'm considering. Do drivers/riders even like it?

It is doing ok now .. Am even planning to lift it up ,too low to the ground.. It is a good car.. Never had any driver complain.. I plan to buy more civic as my second option.. Just stick to from 04 to 05 ..the body shape does not look too outdated for ehailing... use good oil and coolant, easy for a blind mechanic to fix
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Exactly my point, it's even a gateway for mean drivers to do their thing. They'll say after all he collected deposit, some before dropping the car won't even pay the partner. Because most times the deposit hardly comes back.
Unless they are surely returning the car without any issue.

Issue or no issue,

I met a driver 2weeks ago claiming to earn his money back b4 returning the car. He also claimed that, " after all the deposit is an upfront rental payment.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
Tgiirl:

My friend got a clean tok corolla 06 for 30k weekly rentals from a non Nairalander today.

Im his guarantor. And the investor did n't ask for any deposit but good relationship.

Not a dead car, bro.Beside na dead cars owner they request deposit first. ]So t[/b]hat they can fix few things on the car with it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Oga don't say what you don't know, if u don't do it doesn't mean others don't.
My neighbor have been disturbing me since he resigned from his job for a car he called me one day and said someone promised to give him a car. I thought it was a joke until he blocked me one day and came out of the car I saw it was him, he told me they agreed he should go and register the car and work that weekend and then start paying from the new week and I asked him he said the told him to be doing 30k per week.

Presently, many drivers are do 30k weekly. Only that some are forced to do 35k weekly cos they think they don't have any other way of survive. But the smart one and more newbies out there are on 30k rentals

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
brogxy:

I warned them ahead that I won't enter flood if it's on our route. Now this is what we are talking about all the way from phase 1

Lol... Nice one. They can not come and spoil your car now.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
Stake2odds:

Do you have to insult anybody that goes contrary to your opinion? you are such a bitter person and you think you need make life difficult for your drivers before you do business with them, like i said before i have no idea where my driver lives , yes i have it on record but never verified , he has not defaulted one time and the second driver has done 2 months with same result.

take life easy my brother.

He claims he is in Yankee, so he has no idea, only what is family members tell him from here

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
Crux99:
Pls guys i need ur advise...i have been saving up for sometime now to get a car and start this uber business and i have been able to but my fear now is that i hear the business is no longer as profitable as it use to be...is it possible to still make an average of 150k a month or should i just consider other business like a supermaket.

Bros, buying and owning a car is not a waste. The truth is that it will fetch some money daily. The target is up to you.

You can make more if u know you way and u can make way less if not.

Experience guys here are suffering loses at times. Not steady

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
Stealth100:

And mostly profitable if you drive yourself.

Ha stealth101 you still dey here ? How far my brother, I recall when I dey naija few months ago.. We spoke once ,and I try calling calling tire ,u no answer at all .. I had to respect myself and stop calling, make the guy no think say na money I dey call am for. Such is life sha ...oga stealth 101 or 99 we dey sha .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

You will get a lot of different responses.

1. From hard working drivers with good cars who will tell you the business is very profitable.

2. from hard working drivers with bad vehicles who will tell you it is not profitable.

3. from Lazy drivers with good cars who will tell you the business is dead

4. from Lazy drivers without cars who will tell you to forget it and find something else to do. (They always have time to post negative things)

5. from Vehicle owners with good cars who don't drive but own 1 or more vehicles, they will tell you it is profitable.

6. from Vehicle owners with bad cars and bad drivers who will tell you to forget it.

7. From people who have no idea about what we are saying but just want to make noise. They will respond but will be off point.

I will tell you it is profitable if you have a good car.

Bros, why if na?

Just asking noni
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
dru23:

Even some drivers or manager ,given the chance to better their life will still not progress, greed is holding them back.. Five years down the line, they are still in that spot that you left them smh.. This goes especially for a particular manager and driver.. Talking from experience..... Some drivers or managers women will be their down fall ... some can't even take care of their wife ,but rather spend uber money on their girlfriends ,and than complain that uber business is slow or drivers are not meeting up..

Lol... That one na bad habit they worry that person.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
Tgiirl:

He claims he is in Yankee, so he has no idea, only what is family members tell him from here

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
slamstanlee:
Today funny ehn
Did one very early morning offline trip to ajah, from ogudu...
I felt kinda sleepy after i dropped dem. 7am. I decided to drive to chevron drive and take like 30 mins nap.

I never even enjoy my sleep, one strange driver came to my window knocking; guy wake up, time for work don reach.
Me; shio! Ok thank you

Sleep just clear for my eyes. Weda make swear for dis guy now or wetin.

Ok, lemme kuku put on only taxify and see...
Less than 7secs, trip came in. Limeridge hotel. Just where i parked.
Chevron to magodo isheri grin
Another 5500 added. E come be like soft work

God bless that driver for me... Amen

Nice one bro. I dey always dey enjoy booked down early morning offline trips. It is always a motivation for that day

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
alstarmayo:
you'll wait longer on ogataxi, go register Uber

Lol... This reply weak Mi
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
dru23:

It is doing ok now .. Am even planning to lift it up ,too low to the ground.. It is a good car.. Never had any driver complain.. I plan to buy more civic as my second option.. Just stick to from 04 to 05 ..the body shape does not look too outdated for ehailing... use good oil and coolant, easy for a blind mechanic to fix
I will advise you not to raise it. Your driver just need to caution when climbing bumbs

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slaiojel4u(m): 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
Camry 2004 up for sale
Call Adetunji - 08023214763

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slaiojel4u(m): 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
b]Camry 2004 up for sale
Call Adetunji - 08023214763[/b]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slaiojel4u(m): 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
1.2m

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
chillex8:

When Uber comot commission, You go cry grin
Soft work. Nysc camp to gbagada

(1) (2) (3) ... (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.