Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (935) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4733741 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

are you a hermaphrodite?

He is a she_male grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
chucsmoore:
He is a she_male grin
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
Tgiirl:

I dint dispute the fact that I asked. I already told u wat to do BRo. I been busy making money that's y u got my reply late. U can use snapchat, I'll gladly watch...

Another tough talking uber driver

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnsmartinyang(m): 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
naijacutee:
Hi there, I've been researching this, and believe that although it isn't widely publicised, it is quite lucrative. As a new venture, they already have some traction and I know they have quite a lot of repeat customers using the service. They are on the lookout for new drivers and I believe owner drivers are earning up to N250,000 monthly after petrol and expenses.

This post goes in depth: http://www.mrpepe.com/startups/how-to-make-₦250000-a-month-driving-uber-taxis/

and Uber driver registration is very very straightforward depending on whether you're a Vehicle Owner who is driving, a Driver who doesn't own a vehicle or an Owner who is not driving.
I'm a registered uber driver.....I need a car on higher purchase. If any pls whatapps me 09098710015
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
Johnsmartinyang:

I'm a registered uber driver.....I need a car on higher purchase. If any pls whatapps me 09098710015

OK, welcome to earn 250k per month. 400k set is more than possible, just move Lagos and u re good to go
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
No matter how much u make as a driver, u can’t dispute d fact that the job is tiring. There are days u feel lazy and wanna just rest. There are days u set out to work but request will hardly come your way, the next thing that will be on your mind is to just go home. There are days ur emotions will set in and you will be thinking how long am I going to continue as a driver, despite my bsc and msc, when will I become rich too, no be one person born all these small boys sitting for my owners corner? grin. That alone is a mood killer.

All these makes an owner driver the winner. So I will say the business is good if u own ur car. I pray for every driver on rental to get their redemption soon. May you never use ur blood to pay debts. Amen

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tunesh(m): 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
medd422:
No matter how much u make as a driver, u can’t dispute d fact that the job is tiring. There are days u feel lazy and wanna just rest. There are days u set out to work but request will hardly come your way, the next thing that will be on your mind is to just go home. There are days ur emotions will set in and you will be thinking how long am I going to continue as a driver, despite my bsc and msc, when will I become rich too, no be one person born all these small boys sitting for my owners corner? grin. That alone is a mood killer.

All these makes an owner driver the winner. So I will say the business is good if u own ur car. I pray for every driver on rental to get their redemption soon. May you never use ur blood to pay debts. Amen

Best have seen today... GOD BLESS YOU BRO

WE GO ALL REAP THE FRUIT OF OUR LABOUR

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Veegoline: 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
Who can help me my rating is going down
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
CjEmmar:

Baba is that the phone you use
Yes bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
medd422:

U so on point. Gone are days of monkey dey work baboon dey chop.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnsmartinyang(m): 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
DeeOneBangin:

You welcome, are you aware they now accept cars as small as Picanto, Aveo, i10, Xcent and co....
Seriously? But most riders reject trips with such small cars

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
dru23:

I gave him a long rope to pull o .. And use I style to collect my car from him till the last drop... I didn't even have to be in the country to do that at all ... he chop my money through repairs talk, driver owing him , work slow etc... he go collect oil change money from driver, he no go change oil ..he go collect 4k naira to buy parts ,nay fake parts he go buy ..he go talk say my own mechanic no sabi work ,carry car go give his own mechanic.. He go talk say delivering money no complete ,coz he go buy parts to fix car without my consent... I just dey look am o .. They guy no knw say I get igbo man blood mix with mafia blood ..
He was even trying to sell one of my cars behind my back ..omo I fit go on and on ...I just dey watch am .. No greed ,women finally caught up with him .. Well at the end I will never be poor as the guy ..yes he chopped my money, but poverty will never follow me as they poverty go dey follow am .. Somethings should be left unsaid on these forum.. Make I keep quiet, those that will learn, will learn.

Chai! That guy won wreck you. One of.your former driver used to gist me about his numerous paroles, I knew you would catch him eventually.
It pays to be honest, now it's his loss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnsmartinyang(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ymodulus:
@Tokyo I don't understand. Can you elaborate on what you yourself do?

For example I have two vehicles Toyota Camry 2013 and Honda Accord 2011. These cars are underutilized, how will you out them to use if am to hand over to you?
I'm interested in handling any other above cars on a higher purchase....can we chat.....on whatapps....add me up..09098710015

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnsmartinyang(m): 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
mrsage:

Kindly shed more light on the drive to own option.
He meant higher purchase....d driver pays a certain agreed amount within an agreed space of time then d car becomes his.......I'm interested on this sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
Stealth100:

Chai! That guy won wreck you. One of.your former driver used to gist me about his numerous paroles, I knew you would catch him eventually.
It pays to be honest, now it's his loss.

Lol ... we just dey give am a long rope to pull ..I just collected my car from him with style... I just dey look at the guy ..I even wanted to give him a company car to use as personal car ..omo if I tell wetin happen, I go shake tables for these uber thread ,lol ..nay women be his weakness... my brother make I behave myself and not expose him here....
The worse thing any man can do to himself ...is to be broke and chase women at the same time ... .. It is a very sad situation, coz the most important that needs to be taken care of will suffer ..very said .. Hey not my problem, everyman for himself....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bassette(m): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
Am a registered driver on Uber and Taxify and have been driving for some months now. Need a partner with a good vehicle. Can deliver 30k weekly or max 35k if you have a more recent vehicle 2010 above. Kindly reach out to me if interested in my service. Thanks house. number is on my signature..Whatsapp preferred

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
lexylexy:

My brother, it's very annoying na. Some people just think because they have money, they can control others and everything must be done their own way. Wetin self? Where's the money. I can tell you most solemnly that 70% of the drivers that pay this security deposit borrow it. They borrow from friends and family. That's a fact!
I paid my own from my savings, in trust. But what did I get in return
A DEAD car.
Dead to the letter D

If you must pay security deposit, make sure that car is worth it. Ensure you have a tight agreement protecting your deposit.
Very important..

Most of these cars are dead.

We agree to diss- agree

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
dru23:

Lol ... we just dey give am a long rope to pull ..I just collected my car from him with style... I just dey look at the guy ..I even wanted to give him a company car to use as personal car ..omo if I tell wetin happen, I go shake tables for these uber thread ,lol ..nay women be his weakness... my brother make I behave myself and not expose him here....
The worse thing any man can do to himself ...is to be broke and chase women at the same time ... .. It is a very sad situation, coz the most important that needs to be taken care of will suffer ..very said .. Hey not my problem, everyman for himself....
God for us all

R2Bees- 1958 grin.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
chillex8:

Wrong. I paid my own from my savings, in trust. But what did I get in return
A DEAD car.
Dead to the letter D

If you must pay security deposit, make sure that car is worth it. Ensure you have a tight agreement protecting your deposit.
Very important..

Most of these cars are dead.

We agree to diss- agree

Bros, speak for yourself. I said 70% of drivers. I never said all drivers. We already know you have money, so there's really no need to show yourself.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
lexylexy:

Bros, speak for yourself. I said 70% of drivers. I never said all drivers. We already know you have money, so there's really no need to show yourself.

U dey fight me ni?
I guess I highlighted the wrong post. Lemmi modify wink

We agree to diss-agree
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
chillex8:
God for us all
R2Bees- 1958 grin.
What
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
R2bees:
What

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
chucsmoore:

Security Deposit shouldn’t be that compulsory. Every car owner with his or her own modus operandi. I gave out my Corolla without security deposit. Drivers performance and maintenance of d car has been awesome

Bros, thank you very much for this. I hope gazzuzz can see this. These are the people you said are not smart. Because they refused to do as you do. SMH.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
medd422:

Amen ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
chillex8:
You know me right??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
R2bees:
You know me right??

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
chillex8:

U dey fight me ni?
I guess I highlighted the wrong post. Lemmi modify wink

We agree to diss-agree

You said am wrong, so am just defending myself. I said 70% of drivers. But no wahala sha.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

are you a hermaphrodite?

Bursted grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bhorbymills1990: 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
alstarmayo:
you'll wait longer on ogataxi, go register Uber

thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by baxton25(m): 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
Please where's that guy selling light?
My light are dead, them be like candle stick

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
Bhorbymills1990:
thanks
Carshopper for the ladies

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
Gentlelife50:

That's it they only after themselves, they think if you drive faster the fare will be low. If a rider tell me to drive faster I always change am for them. If anything happen they won't even help, selfish riders.

The annoying part is that people with this kinda attitude don't own a car...and can't drive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: pope191, skillip(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.