Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

The Faces Of Bankers (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Faces Of Bankers (pics) (3134 Views)

Faces Of Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue Yesterday (Photos) / Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b / Faces Of Nigerian Senators During Fashola's Ministerial Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Faces Of Bankers (pics) by 400billionman: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
I dont know why First bank does not employ fine boys and girls like Zenith bank does. I gave up.

I was at the counter today, i was like, these faces though. So uninviting.

Thats why i like visiting Zenith and FCMB. Fine girls everywhere. One smile you forget your stress. And the customer service today was shiit. One ogre ugly(i am sorry) looking girl kept posting me from desk to desk. She just couldnt pick out my BVN number from finnacle for me.

Like she didnt like seeing me. Oh, same banking we know. Just walked out to avoid a scene.
Re: The Faces Of Bankers (pics) by chiibekee(f): 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
H
Re: The Faces Of Bankers (pics) by Taiwo20(m): 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
chiibekee:
H

What's the H for now?
Re: The Faces Of Bankers (pics) by 400billionman: 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
chiibekee:
H

For Helicopter..

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Bankers (pics) by Ini22(f): 3:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: The Faces Of Bankers (pics) by jascon1(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
Last time we all checked Customers require services not faces. The ppl are presentable enuff and well-dressed.

If u are looking for models or beauty queens u might seek elsewhere. Brain works in the banking sector n not face

6 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Bankers (pics) by 400billionman: 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
jascon1:
Last time we all checked Customers require services not faces. The ppl are presentable enuff and well-dressed.

If u are looking for models or beauty queens u might seek elsewhere. Brain works in the banking sector n not face

I didnt see any brain today.

The girl i saw in customer service today dressed like a popcorn seller.
Re: The Faces Of Bankers (pics) by jascon1(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
400billionman:

I didnt see any brain today.

The girl i saw in customer service today dressed like a popcorn seller.
well, u might drop ur comment in the suggestion box
Re: The Faces Of Bankers (pics) by 400billionman: 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
jascon1:

Thanks for that tip.

Because of next time. I will be nice about it but straight to point. Her services as CSO were far less than what i would have offered a client as Account Officer.

I left without getting the BVN number yet one of her colleagues told her the interface she can generate it from. Very negative minded dull head
Re: The Faces Of Bankers (pics) by pelumi001(m): 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
OP. Wey the pics

2 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Bankers (pics) by 400billionman: 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
pelumi001:
OP. Wey the pics

I couldnt make it to FCMB again. The girl is fine..
Re: The Faces Of Bankers (pics) by jascon1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
400billionman:

Thanks for that tip.

Because of next time. I will be nice about it but straight to point. Her services as CSO were far less than what i would have offered a client as Account Officer.

I left without getting the BVN number yet one of her colleagues told her the interface she can generate it from. Very negative minded dull head
I understand they can be so rude some times. Bro, u are always right as a customer. U can speak out.
Another thought, Nigeria is lawless u might even get harassed n ripped for fighting for ur right
Re: The Faces Of Bankers (pics) by 400billionman: 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
jascon1:
I understand they can be so rude some times. Bro, u are always right as a customer. U can speak out.
Another thought, Nigeria is lawless u might even get harassed n ripped for fighting for ur right

When i visit banks i am very professional. Once worked as one. So if i wan fork her up, nah small thing. They make customers think their work is rocket science.

The empathy they tot us on the job, i do not see it in them anymore. I registered for BVN in Zenith and later updated it in FBN, so i needed the number just to update at FCMB and being that runz took me to FBN today, i just requested for it. Head CSO said i should go to Zenith even when one of their colleagues there who came from Zenith has told them they can get it for me.
Re: The Faces Of Bankers (pics) by permsec: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
Intelligent minds are needed in the banking sector. Besides they are not models.
Re: The Faces Of Bankers (pics) by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
(where is) Her Picture?
chiibekee:
H
Re: The Faces Of Bankers (pics) by seunny4lif(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
400billionman:
I dont know why First bank does not employ fine boys and girls like Zenith bank does. I gave up.

I was at the counter today, i was like, these faces though. So uninviting.

Thats why i like visiting Zenith and FCMB. Fine girls everywhere. One smile you forget your stress. And the customer service today was shiit. One ogre ugly(i am sorry) looking girl kept posting me from desk to desk. She just couldnt pick out my BVN number from finnacle for me.

Like she didnt like seeing me. Oh, same banking we know. Just walked out to avoid a scene.
Apart from First bank and Union bank, the rest na Olosho girls full there...
First bank no send you, becos all the richest men in Nigeria keep their money in first bank or union bank grin grin
Even, you vex won withdraw all your money dem no dey feel am and dem go get you small transport fare join am self grin grin cool
Na joke I dey with you oooh cos before I know it now, Na grammar you go dey blow for my head shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Bankers (pics) by BushidoBlue(m): 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
See me expecting to see pics of the faces.

jascon1:

Hahahahahahahahahaaa nice one

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Bankers (pics) by kokoA(m): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
Some First Bank workers dey look like state civil servants, no wonder only old people bank with them.
Re: The Faces Of Bankers (pics) by atule185: 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
U got ur Bvn @zenith bank went to Fbn for update,and u returned to Fbn for retrieval of the number,u missed it and u said u once worked as a banker,common knowledge requires u to go to Zenith bank and get it retrieved,since that was the originating bank, u also said the Cso had no empathy that's a different matter all together based on attitude,u went further and spoke about the faces in Fbn that they are urgly,banking work is not modeling or beauty pargent its about getting the job done nice,smart and turn around time,please drop ur suggestions next Time at the suggestions box,or u for ever remain quiet rather than bringing such matters here, if u were once a banker u should have been more professional in ur sense of reasoning!

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Bankers (pics) by jascon1(m): 3:54am On Oct 10, 2015
400billionman:

When i visit banks i am very professional. Once worked as one. So if i wan fork her up, nah small thing. They make customers think their work is rocket science.

The empathy they tot us on the job, i do not see it in them anymore. I registered for BVN in Zenith and later updated it in FBN, so i needed the number just to update at FCMB and being that runz took me to FBN today, i just requested for it. Head CSO said i should go to Zenith even when one of their colleagues there who came from Zenith has told them they can get it for me.
well, just use ur Witt when next u visit.
Re: The Faces Of Bankers (pics) by 400billionman: 3:23am On Oct 11, 2015
atule185:
U got ur Bvn @zenith bank went to Fbn for update,and u returned to Fbn for retrieval of the number,u missed it and u said u once worked as a banker,common knowledge requires u to go to Zenith bank and get it retrieved,since that was the originating bank, u also said the Cso had no empathy that's a different matter all together based on attitude,u went further and spoke about the faces in Fbn that they are urgly,banking work is not modeling or beauty pargent its about getting the job done nice,smart and turn around time,please drop ur suggestions next Time at the suggestions box,or u for ever remain quiet rather than bringing such matters here, if u were once a banker u should have been more professional in ur sense of reasoning!

Stop commenting on what you dont know
Re: The Faces Of Bankers (pics) by atule185: 5:02am On Oct 11, 2015
400billionman:

Stop commenting on what you dont know
. I wnt stop commenting reason being that as a former professional of the bank industry you claimed you once served such unruly behavior of condemnation is totally absurd of ur personality,that's if truly u once served as a banker, we are still in active service with the bank and as such we totally disagree with your sense of reasoning! U lack common bank etiquette!
Re: The Faces Of Bankers (pics) by Nobody: 5:11am On Oct 11, 2015
OP has an attitude problem,u enter a bank expecting their smile to solve your stress, they are not doctors. Yes we know they should offer excellent service,but u went with the mindset of someone listening to your personal problems,which no one cares about.

In banking laws, its not every customer you should hang on to.let them go.. Maybe that's why she acted like that..

Am surprised u did not threaten to close your account
Re: The Faces Of Bankers (pics) by XPresie: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2015
If I'm unprofessional like this OP, I would conclude he was paid to do this nonsense.
Re: The Faces Of Bankers (pics) by 400billionman: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
atule185:
. I wnt stop commenting reason being that as a former professional of the bank industry you claimed you once served such unruly behavior of condemnation is totally absurd of ur personality,that's if truly u once served as a banker, we are still in active service with the bank and as such we totally disagree with your sense of reasoning! U lack common bank etiquette!

For you to claim that after updating my BVN with First Bank, and i need it to use thesame number at FCMB next door, that i should go back to Zenith where it was generated, shows that you reason in reverse order...

The guy seated beside her even told her how to do it.
Re: The Faces Of Bankers (pics) by 400billionman: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
fonzie2u:
OP has an attitude problem,u enter a bank expecting their smile to solve your stress, they are not doctors. Yes we know they should offer excellent service,but u went with the mindset of someone listening to your personal problems,which no one cares about.

In banking laws, its not every customer you should hang on to.let them go.. Maybe that's why she acted like that..

Am surprised u did not threaten to close your account

I know how you feel. You want to protect your brand. My humor or attitude has nothing to do with the simple fact that your bank staff passed me around 3 desks and was still unable to retrieve simple BVN number from FINACLE. Such a dumb service failure is what you want to shield with name calling. This is the height of inefficiency..

What a shame !

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Guinea Conakry Foreign Affair Recognise Eze Igbo Guinea / Is Biafra Igbo? / Modern Day Aisha (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.