Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! (6858 Views)

"My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old / Any Lady Who Have Sex With A Guy Below 16 Must Be Jailed For 25years / Should A Woman Be Jailed For Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by akom0908(m): 11:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
Today is my birthday,if u want to celebrate your next birthday,gimme likes
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 10, 2015
agabaI23:
Assistant don't embarrass me here. What is that 12kllp angry

12 k race? llp =long life and prosperity?

I didn't permit you...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Olodo boss
Its bou nigeria breaking world record o
forming the *largest cancer ribbon with 12thousand people*
Nigeria is about to break new world record today by 8am to 12pm today b ready tongue
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by agabaI23(m): 12:14am On Oct 10, 2015
halfrica:

Olodo boss
Its bou nigeria breaking world record o
forming the *largest cancer ribbon with 12thousand people*
Nigeria is about to break new world record today by 8am to 12pm today b ready tongue
Oh, I see. You should have told me before now angry tongue
Tankio
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by Singingbae(m): 12:37am On Oct 10, 2015
Good script
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by CaptainMarvel(m): 5:29am On Oct 10, 2015
agabaI23:
He is freaking asking for what to do not how he effed up man.

Come on preacher...remove the litany of should haves..
You right bro. all those talks were necessary. Dont mind all these fakers hiding behind a keyboard forming oversabi
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by CaptainMarvel(m): 5:31am On Oct 10, 2015
halfrica:

Linguistic lecturer u highly sighted!

cheesy cheesy
Solution is he shd just get d bf arrested dats all he has no evidence

Mind u i wrote all wat i wrote up there for whoever dats goin tru d same pressure op is goin tru u cant tell me its only op that went tru dat pressure so its nt only for op i put up my write ups ok angry
Keep quiet please.
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by ArcFrisky(m): 7:05am On Oct 10, 2015
Singingbae:
Good script
I am not a nollywood producer oo... it's a real life experience, anyway tnx for ur comment...
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by ArcFrisky(m): 7:37am On Oct 10, 2015
CaptainMarvel:

You right bro. all those talks were necessary. Dont mind all these fakers hiding behind a keyboard forming oversabi
the captain!!! tuaile sir!
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by CaptainMarvel(m): 7:44am On Oct 10, 2015
ArcFrisky:
the captain!!! tuaile sir!
like everyone said...just get a lawyer bro.
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by ArcFrisky(m): 8:05am On Oct 10, 2015
CaptainMarvel:

like everyone said...just get a lawyer bro.
alright man.... thanks...
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by misspicy(f): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2015
Lalasticlala seun help this man naw
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 10, 2015
y una too like to dey watch nollywood movies like dis?

d nxt time u are high go to d industry nd gv dem ur script rubish
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by ArcFrisky(m): 10:11am On Oct 10, 2015
askibee:
y una too like to dey watch nollywood movies like dis?

d nxt time u are high go to d industry nd gv dem ur script rubish
attention seeker...
alright man, noted**

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by afrikaa: 10:29am On Oct 10, 2015
op, this is a serious mess! be ready for the worst! but face them squarely and with everything you ve got

this android app. **automatic call recorder* would have been handy, for plights like yours.

do you play chess?? if yes! the game has already begun. strategise well, and always have a backup plan.

get a lawyer not just any lawyer bro but a LAWYER never visit that station without one.

like halfrica said get someone monitor that bf of hers,

and dhu pray?? better talk to him da best way you knw hw to
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by ArcFrisky(m): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2015
misspicy:
Lalasticlala seun help this man naw
My dear, don't know ooooooooo.....
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by ilo04(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2015
sorry to say, dis look like a nollywood movie scripts to me.

since d girl is missings, y can't post a pics of her here so that maybe it can help in your findings
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by ArcFrisky(m): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2015
afrikaa:
op, this is a serious mess! be ready for the worst! but face them squarely and with everything you ve got

this android app. **automatic call recorder* would have been handy, for plights like yours.

do you play chess?? if yes! the game has already begun. strategise well, and always have a backup plan.

get a lawyer not just any lawyer bro but a LAWYER never visit that station without one.

like halfrica said get someone monitor that bf of hers,

and dhu pray?? better talk to him da best way you knw hw to
if only I knew....
thanks so much, I appreciate....
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by ArcFrisky(m): 11:44am On Oct 10, 2015
ilo04:
sorry to say, dis look like a nollywood movie scripts to me.

since d girl is missings, y can't post a pics of her here so that maybe it can help in your findings
please it's not a nollywood script ooooo....
Why is it that when someone shares a painful experience as this u guys term it as "a script", Haba!

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by ednut1(m): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hahahahaha.
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by ddeston(m): 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hello Oga Mi,

I feel your pains,

Now here is what you should do,
Go and get a lawyer, explain everything that transpired between the both of
you to him, and Give him details time and everything that happened,

Now before i continue i want you to know that you did nothing wrong by
sleeping with her, cause there is no evidence of you sleeping with here.

You guys where both workers who managed not to get home on time
and decided to pass the night in an hotel room,

Now passing the night in an hotel or your house, you sleeping with her or not
doesn't change a thing, so there is no proof for that.

Now after you have gotten the Lawyer,

Take him to the police station and meet the Person in charge of the case,
Your Lawyer must be there, then explain everything that has happened including how you met her.

When she left your place and how her guy threatened you,
Then also let the police know that the pictures in the possession of her guy
was snapped before she left your place which also means the guy saw her last
before you, so he might be setting you up.

With your lawyer intact nothing can be done to you,
Na only small money e go cost you.

So your lawyer would take it up from there,

With all this things be done you are totally safe,

But be fast with your actions oooo,
Because the case you are been accused of now is a Kidnapping case and its a serious
case, so do not take it lightly,

If you escape this situation please let me know,

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by porozhniy(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
personally, i don't think there's any case here...no motive, no evidence to suggest any foul play. however, this is naija & anything goes. hire that lawyer, install cams in your appartment so they dnt plant evidence against you, alway have an alibi & keep record of your movement until this blows over. stay strong bro.
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by dazzlingd(m): 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
sanbells:
How can he say u last saw her and also have the pictures? How did he get dem?

for this analysis.....marry me

so sad our police aren't this smart
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by henribj(m): 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
OP I advise you to cross over into the nearest neighboring Country and from there find ya way...
when the girl resurfaces then you show face
if she does not, well...
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by ArcFrisky(m): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
ddeston:
Hello Oga Mi,

I feel your pains,

Now here is what you should do,
Go and get a lawyer, explain everything that transpired between the both of
you to him, and Give him details time and everything that happened,

Now before i continue i want you to know that you did nothing wrong by
sleeping with her, cause there is no evidence of you sleeping with here.

You guys where both workers who managed not to get home on time
and decided to pass the night in an hotel room,

Now passing the night in an hotel or your house, you sleeping with her or not
doesn't change a thing, so there is no proof for that.

Now after you have gotten the Lawyer,

Take him to the police station and meet the Person in charge of the case,
Your Lawyer must be there, then explain everything that has happened including how you met her.

When she left your place and how her guy threatened you,
Then also let the police know that the pictures in the possession of her guy
was snapped before she left your place which also means the guy saw her last
before you, so he might be setting you up.

With your lawyer intact nothing can be done to you,
Na only small money e go cost you.

So your lawyer would take it up from there,

With all this things be done you are totally safe,

But be fast with your actions oooo,
Because the case you are been accused of now is a Kidnapping case and its a serious
case, so do not take it lightly,

If you escape this situation please let me know,
Am so so grateful for this piece of advice....
I would definitely let u know of the outcome...
tnx once again...
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by sanbells(f): 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
dazzlingd:

for this analysis.....marry me
so sad our police aren't this smart
wink
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by ArcFrisky(m): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
henribj:
OP I advise you to cross over into the nearest neighboring Country and from there find ya way...
when the girl resurfaces then you show face
if she does not, well...
haba boss
Dat wud be so unwise....
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by henribj(m): 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
ArcFrisky:

haba boss
Dat wud be so unwise....

ok sorry about my unwise advise
lemme give you a wise one
while not stay in 9ja and report to the police station every time they require your presence, and then gradually they will give you a room there, also don't forget that the mother and boyfriend are financially okay so therefore they do not have any motive regarding her disappearance, you are the only who appears to have a motive. meanwhile do not forget to employ the services of a lawyer asap.
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by ArcFrisky(m): 7:41am On Oct 11, 2015
Happy sunday tu ya'll....
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by ddeston(m): 10:40am On Oct 11, 2015
How far, how has the case been going,
Is she back Now.
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 11, 2015
GET A VERY GOOD LAWYER THAT KNOWS HOW TO FRAME STORIES UP. THIS IS POLICE CASE MY BROTHER, ONLY LIES CAN SAVE YOUR ASS ...NOBODY SHOULD CRITICISE MY ADVICE BECAUSE I SAID IT FROM THE EXPERIENCE I AND MY FAMILY WENT THROUGH IN THE HANDS OF NIGERIA POLICE FORCE JUST LAST MONTH...ABEG GUY, IF YOU NO SABI BLOW LIE ...YOU BETTER START COMPOSING AND REHEARING ON IT
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by HelpeeDeck(m): 11:45am On Oct 11, 2015
[b]So Sorry about that, i once experience this in my university days, from a hardened cultist and his gang. his lady was just over me and disturbing me after she find out the background i came out from, because we where always studying together in school...she was too pretty for any man to resist, yet i neglected all that, because i saw her like an untimely death trap toward me..what i did was to save her whatsapp chats, record the calls and always post it to that number that was threatening me all most every hour of the days then, i kept sending the number her chats about love to me and my reply back to her..and i did all i could to stay away from her,had to park away from my apartment that time i was living in and i also stayed completely away from her, end all contact and means she could reach me and i even went as far as to report to the nearest police station about the threat i am receiving and what caused it...i let it opened then publicly.. believe me after doing all that, the guy and his group that was on my neck became very weak to harm me, they have to give up and let me be, because they saw i wasnt interested in the lady and also the way i took up the situation so seriously.. and to God Be the Glory i graduated in peace and not in pieces........Just God That can save you and bring you out of this mess..wish you well bro [/b]
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by ArcFrisky(m): 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
ddeston:
How far, how has the case been going,
Is she back Now.
my broda the search is still ongoing ooo... and I have gotten in touch with a lawyer....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Side Of Nicki Minaj The Internet Never Talks About. / Slay Queen Fixes ₦100 Million Worth Of Diamonds On Her Kpekus Isokoboy Reacts / What I Noticed About Hausa Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.