Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

"My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old (32581 Views)

Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? / Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? / Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by HeWrites(m): 2:56am On Feb 12, 2018
A 29-year-old woman is confused and seeking advice after her boyfriend was sentenced to 15 years in prison abroad, yet insists she waits for him.

The woman met the guy when she was much younger, during her IT. After a while, he travelled abroad and she stopped hearing from him. She later heard that he was indicted. He was eventually sentenced to 15 years in prison and he is begging her to wait for him for 15 years after which he will return and pay her bride price. She also said he has vehemently objected to her marrying another man, though he hasn't married her traditionally, in court or in church.

He also gave her a second suggestion, which is to come abroad and visit him in prison so he can get her pregnant then she will birth his child.

Read her story below and also some advice she got from people;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/29-year-old-woman-at-crossroads-after-her-boyfriend-bags-15-years-in-prison-abroad-and-insists-she-waits-for-him.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by HeWrites(m): 2:57am On Feb 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by Slikbae: 3:14am On Feb 12, 2018
Hahahahaha. Mumu raised to power 1000000. Finally someone dumber than Buhari.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by Greene66: 3:34am On Feb 12, 2018
If I may ask, was she present at the trial? Did she witness the sentence? What if it is just another ploy to keep the girl waiting.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by xrisdgreat(m): 3:37am On Feb 12, 2018
God,this is terrible..seeing d name of d country shows d guy was into drug trafficking,he's lucky he is imprisoned cos na death sentence if found guilty NO MERCY!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by Madisonsqua(m): 3:38am On Feb 12, 2018
I think what got him the 15 yrs jail term should be your utmost concern ...and ask yourself if u wanna settle with someone who could commit such crime, let alone risking the most important 15 years of ur life for... immigration offences could not have get him d 15 year jail term...ask him what actually happened if he's gonna be honest....and i can't believe a 29 yr old lady would even be considering waiting for another 15 yrs

And also bear in mind that nobody goes to jail and come back the same.I truly don't know how he plans to get u pregnant from jail and even if he could, Ask yourself how u wanna survive in a country like Indonesia as a single mother with such hardship and poverty in that country or even in Nigeria.

I think your kids would be happier if u tell them u gave birth to them late because u were pursuing a career, citizenship, a better life for them rather than to say u were waiting for a prisoner boyfriend to return. A prisoner will have to start from scratch and u will have to wait another 3 years for him to get settled before u marry him. Also he will hardly get a job or visa due to his record...so there's tendency of committing another or the same crime in future.

P.S; ABROAD is not a money producing tree,he promised to be back in 2 yrs and now desperation may have led him to committing such crime. God' s time is the best ...Just keep praying but be wise.

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by dominique(f): 4:30am On Feb 12, 2018
Keep loving him, Keep praying, Get pregnant for him and let him pay your bride price yadayadayada. They all seem to be avoiding the big picture here which is, THE MAN IS A FREAKING CRIMINAL!!! None of them even bothered to ask if he is guilty of the crime he was convicted for or not. Abi they didn't read that part ni? The sets of characters that post on this ****ist Facebook group tho, odikwa shady.

I carefully went through the post more than once to see if he was framed or wrongly convicted, nothing of such. So she's very much aware that her lover is a criminal yet she wants to waste 15 years of her life waiting for him because he sends money to her and her mum. The kind of desperation that is eating into our ladies about abroad based men is getting disturbing.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:33am On Feb 12, 2018
shocked

Habaaaa! 15years? Naaah. That's not fair on her side sha... So many things gonna happen in 15years and there will be no assurance if he will survive in prison abroad..

She better think what's good for her since the guy is in the dead end.

6 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 12, 2018
Love is a wonderful thing but it'll be foolish for any woman to wait for 15years. A monkey of 15yrs is a already a grandma nau, haba. undecided

8 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by Epositive(m): 6:07am On Feb 12, 2018
N.P >>> Solidstar X Tiwa Savage - Wait cool

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by BruncleZuma: 6:15am On Feb 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin

She doesn't still know that it's 15 to life....my move on with ya life except you know something we don't know.
Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by EmmaLege: 10:46am On Feb 12, 2018
undecided
Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by ShitHead(m): 10:47am On Feb 12, 2018
She wan use style jail you too for 15 years. Sharp boy. Two of you are in the shiit together.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by Biggers82(m): 10:47am On Feb 12, 2018
Then Let her wait for him nah
Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by Lexusgs430: 10:47am On Feb 12, 2018
Wait at your own risk...

Indonesia, probably not drug related..... We know they love to use AK47's on drug peddlers.....

Possibly bank fraud, yahoo yahoo, Internet dating scam etc etc etc

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by T4kbaba(m): 10:47am On Feb 12, 2018
You go reach menopause before he finishes Biko
Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 12, 2018
This is a personal decision, people can only talk here the final decision depends on you!
Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by Aniwhyte(m): 10:48am On Feb 12, 2018
And if he had succeeded in what he was jailed for and came back to u with cars and built mansions, and asked for your hand in marriage you won't have come here to seek for our help or being in a confused state.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by Ekiseme(m): 10:48am On Feb 12, 2018
Move on jare,

Even if na person wey wan wait for the second coming.
Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by akeentech(m): 10:49am On Feb 12, 2018
I CAN'T WAIT 15 DAYS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 12, 2018
Those of you saying she should wait, pick your calculators. Oya type:

29 + 15 =?

30 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by Yewandequeen(f): 10:49am On Feb 12, 2018
She can wait if he is worth waiting for.

They can both do prison wedding and copulate on visit that's allowed for married peeps. Make she born two for him and when the guy is released they will raise their kids and build their family together. Simple

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 12, 2018
Don't be stupid.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by matgold(m): 10:50am On Feb 12, 2018
Ok
Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by Imoh555(m): 10:50am On Feb 12, 2018
Lol wait ko stay ni.....

why was he jailed
What investment has he for you to be managing and holding on to for the said 15 years
What's the assurance he or you won't die bfor then
What's the possibility of not finding another better man and having a good family a home and a good business and already grown 5kids in 15 years time

At 29 wait is your aim in life
Has he proposed
Are you serious

Did you guys take any oath
It won't surprise me at all that this lady will waste 15 years of her life waiting for this man after everything I have asked here

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 12, 2018
The Guy needs help. Its obvious he's obsessed with the lady. I won't advise the lady to wait that long. But what sayeth she?
Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by MrImole: 10:50am On Feb 12, 2018
Ladies that are loyal do turn me on.
Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by Kobicove(m): 10:51am On Feb 12, 2018
If you agree to wait then you really need to have your brain examined undecided

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old by Pavore9: 10:51am On Feb 12, 2018
If I hear!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex / Photos: Are We In A Man's World? / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.