Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,701 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Actress Funke Akindele Full Biography AND NEWS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Funke Akindele Full Biography AND NEWS (1944 Views)

Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Welcomes Twins? Fans Congratulate Actress (Photos) / Moe Musa Packs Out Of Jjc’s House Over Funke Akindele (full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Funke Akindele Full Biography AND NEWS by Codedrock(m): 5:41am On Oct 10, 2015
Funke was born in ikorodu, Lagos state, Nigeria, and she had her first taste of education in Calabar where her biological father resides. Funke Akindele Education OND in Mass Communication from Ogun State Polytechnic and a degree in Law from the University of Lagos funke akindele

Funke Akindele worked in television before switching to cinema, becoming known for her starring role in the family-oriented Nigerian television show I Need to Know. Akindele’s qualifications include an OND in Mass Communication from the Ogun State Polytechnic, she later further her education at University of Lagos to Acquire Her Degree in Law.

CAREER AND LIFE

Her first acting that brought Funke to limelight was the popular television series I NEED TO KNOW, which was a United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) country assisted program aim at keeping the youth and especially the girl child informed on choices and decision related to the relationship,career and every day life challenges been faced by youths. The program seeks to raise awareness on need for effective communications between parents,guardians and their children/wards.

After featuring in I Need to Know TV series between 1998 - 2002, Funke Akindele began acting full time, majoring in the yoruba aspect of Nigerian movie before gradually mixing it up with English Nollywood films.
READ FULL BIO FROM SOURCE: http://www.takemetonaija.com/2015/10/actress-funke-akindele-full.html
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Full Biography AND NEWS by williamsean(m): 5:57am On Oct 10, 2015
Good to knw. Later come and interview me let me tell u mine. Smh
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Full Biography AND NEWS by Demmocrats(m): 6:06am On Oct 10, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Boy Blasted For Posing Nude With A Bible On IG [PICS] / Photo: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Dressed In Babariga And Danshiki / How Linda Ikeji Commenters Behave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.