Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday (55747 Views)

My Response To: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday By Koboko69 / Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun / Saraki Unfolds Agenda For Nigeria As He Takes Over NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Eluwilussit(m): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
kossyablaze:
I'm APC buh each time I remember that Buharis statement "I will wipe out boko harams with just two months",I'm tempted to believe 2pacs words...I see no Changes...We APC lied and deceived Nigerians.I am a man of integrity,and if thr is anything I detest,it is fake campaign promises!

You are indeed an honest man. God bless u. We will support Buhari 100%, for the sake of the poor Nigerian masses. Buhari must succeed, whether he likes it or not. We can't afford another wasted 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by truthsaves: 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ioannes:
oh I thought you guys in the opposition said that buhari was using boko haram to destabilize Jonathan's government. so now Buhari is using the same boko haram to destabilize his own government too? you guys are hilarious.

who handled boko haram with kid's gloves,.calling them his siblings? - the clueless one.

who refused to acknowledge that boko harm was a threat But said that terrorism was every where in the world and "maybe it's our turn" - otueke clown.

who ignored the kidnapped chibok girls claiming no one was kidnapped and ignored the menace until 2wks to election? - Dumbo GEJ.

you think we have forgotten? Please try this ruse again in like 100yrs time maybe you will be able to get away with it.

the good thing now is that Buhari has given us a deadline, December. we are watching and waiting.
i don't know who you are but believe when i you not speaking from ur brain, because i see no a man in his right sense will make those comments as yours. Were not in Naija when GMB n his northern bigots said an attack on BH is an attack to the Northerners? Where were when GMB said he make GEJ's Government ungovernable? Where were u when GMB during his campaign time said that GEJ's led govt doesn't what it takes to stop BH bt he will end BH in two months if make the president? If Chibok girls incident really happened what is keeping the Merlin of a Buhari from rescuing them by now. What stoped Oby Ezekwesili n her ranting since after meeting with PMB, even as chibok girls are nt bk yet, so friend use your head n start thinking on how to make naija beta.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ioannes:

yeah, I have long suspected that a lot of people from your area are jubilating because boko haram are killing Northerners. to you, this is sweet revenge for the thrashing you got during the civil war from the "abokis".

true, northerners are being killed, but guess who are the people who also go en masse to trade in the north? damn right.

the insurgency is to no ones advantage and the earlier we come together to fight it instead of politicizing it like the op, the better for all of us.

D sooner the North organise demselves n give out important info to the government, boko haram will keep killing dem. boko haram members na person brother, sister, father, nephew n uncle. ....Let dem release info n end haram.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
LastProphet:

They are mostly:
1) 17-21yr olds
2) Awaiting JAMB or POST JAMB which they will mostly fail due to lack of basic reasoning faculty
3) Dumber than GEJ and always get surprised when they realize others arent as dumb
4) Mostly from one part of the country which we know for absolute dumbness disguised as short-term wisdom

Dont respond to most of them, my 19yr old nephew born in 1997 when I was already in university is on Nairaland so dont waste your energy

wow. lol. so true. thanks for the advice jare.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
truthsaves:
i don't know who you are but believe when i you not speaking from ur brain, because i see no a man in his right sense will make those comments as yours. Were not in Naija when GMB n his northern bigots said an attack on BH is an attack to the Northerners? Where were when GMB said he make GEJ's Government ungovernable? Where were u when GMB during his campaign time said that GEJ's led govt doesn't what it takes to stop BH bt he will end BH in two months if make the president? If Chibok girls incident really happened what is keeping the Merlin of a Buhari from rescuing them by now. What stoped Oby Ezekwesili n her ranting since after meeting with PMB, even as chibok girls are nt bk yet, so friend use your head n start thinking on how to make naija beta.

I just learnt now that you are about to write JAMB, my advice, focus more on the English part cos from what you just typed up there you wont pass o.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Abeg na who get kolanut make him borrow me chop

You wan use am chop rice?
Una nefa chee chomchin tongue
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by danielmichael(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ioannes:
oh I thought you guys in the opposition said that buhari was using boko haram to destabilize Jonathan's government. so now Buhari is using the same boko haram to destabilize his own government too? you guys are hilarious.

who handled boko haram with kid's gloves,.calling them his siblings? - the clueless one.

who refused to acknowledge that boko harm was a threat But said that terrorism was every where in the world and "maybe it's our turn" - otueke clown.

who ignored the kidnapped chibok girls claiming no one was kidnapped and ignored the menace until 2wks to election? - Dumbo GEJ.

you think we have forgotten? Please try this ruse again in like 100yrs time maybe you will be able to get away with it.

the good thing now is that Buhari has given us a deadline, December. we are watching and waiting.
Adiok onor fi---meaning--God punish yu
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by darazonian(m): 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
francizy:

Mr. Man, like I said, if Ihejirika was their sponsor, then why kill them? Does it even make any sense? Can you sponsor your children to rob a bank and go behind to report them to the police? I mean, how does that make any sense to you? A sensible person won't believe that nonsense.

By the way, what does he gain by sponsoring them to attack Nigerians, a country he swore to protect, knowing fully well that it will lead to his failure? Please let's use our senses and reason rather than listening to just mere say. After all, any drunk man from any bar can come out an say anything. Or I guess you believed it Cruz you feel whites are superior race than you right?

On the attack against Buhari, when did it happen, did it happen before he rejected to be boko haram spokesman of afterwards? I have a reason for asking and I won't assume that the attack was a mere play to deceive gullible Nigerians.
I must confess you have a point there. but let ask you if you were the President what would you do about this accusations? I know any sensible leader will make a move to know the real situation about this outrageous accusations. I may agree with you that Iherika will not back bites his country after swearing an oath to depends his Nation. what do you have to say about sheriff's case? I am not far from balmo forest where boko haram operates for about 18 months, freely without distraction so we know many things about them. They way Gej handled boko haram is so disturbing because at times I wonder if government truly exist in Nigeria. I know, no matter what it takes northerners have hand in boko haram but do you want to tell me that for about six years government doesn't know who the real sponsors of boko haram are?
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
danielmichael:

Adiok onor fi---meaning--God punish yu

aja lo ma je oku e lae. meaning rabid dogs will eat your corpse when you die.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by IYANGBALI: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
mykl01:

You wan use am chop rice?
Una nefa chee chomchin tongue
na una never see anything. I live in America,London to be precised tongue
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by francizy(m): 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ioannes:

the question you asked "what does he gain by sponsoring them to attack Nigerians, a country he swore to protect, knowing fully well that it will lead to his failure?" can you ask yourself the same question concerning Buhari?

the past 6yrs saw the presidency budgeting billions of naira towards the fight against boko haram, yet our boys ran away like boys scout claiming they had no weapons to fight. what did jonathan do? nothing. obviously the money was embezzled.

if buhari is boko haram sponsor, why are still operating? why has buhari been rallying support from other world leaders for the fight against boko haram

oh btw, I don't worship white people and I don't think they are superior(thanks for the insult) but if you have any PROOF contrary to what the Canadian said why don't you post it and lets all read

Did I say that Buhari was sponsoring boko haram? He was sympathetic to their plight. He was their vocal supporter back then, hence that useless statement he made. That he was a vocal supporter doesn't mean he's sponsor. So get it now, those are two different words with different meanings.

Have you asked yourself what has been Buhari's contribution throughout the 6 years GEJ was combating boko haram, rather than vocally supporting boko haram and which subsequently led to them choosing him as mediator? Then when it was clear that the battle of terrorism (which you people now see that is more difficult battling than just sitting from home and using fingers to battle them on news websites and social media platforms) was overwhelming the military (coupled US's refusal to sell arms to us), ACN cum APC and Buhari saw that as an opportunity to make mockery of the government back then.

Whether you folks like it or not, GEJ deserves some credit. I mean, which leader would be brave enough to go through purchasing arms in an illegal way just to equip his military without minding his reputation?

And on the Canadian man's statement, you made the statement, so you should first present a proof to back up your statement. You can actually contact your Canadian to help you with the proof of his statement that Ihejirika was sponsoring boko haram. I shouldn't be the one presenting a proof for countering a statement that in itself, lacks merit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by danielmichael(m): 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ioannes:

aja lo ma je oku e lae. meaning rabid dogs will eat your corpse when you die.
Boko haram de bomb yur family dis nyte

Adiok onor fi
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Iamthoney(m): 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ioannes:

Yet the fool...U only quoted Buhari's recent promise of ending boko haram's activities by December abi? what happened to his first promise of ending their activities in two months if elected? You are simply a demented idiot
Last bullet: Your generations put together will never attains Gej's height. Mofucking swine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Icecomrade: 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
shaqhead:

And this words of urs is d ultimate place of leadership because history will reckon LESS on the opposion u faced and MORE on ur ACTION or INACTION!

We cant abdicate him of his responsibility because ultimately the buck stopped at his table.

Why is Russia on the world headlines now...they are showing leadership where the Americans are failing on ISIS issue!

I totally agree with you on this. I didn't absolve GEJ of any blame. My emphasis is on the need for us to embrace issues genuinely rather than religious and tribal sentiments. And the need to offer support to our leaders in respective of where they come from. However we choose to play, we the masses are always at the receiving end. If you have not had a relation who is a victim of these blast you may also not appreciate my point.

We can throw all the blame of GEJ for not having the will to surmount the sabotage from the northern leaders to curb Boko haram. But he is gone, we can only criticize him.
This should be a lesson to our NORTHERN BROTHERS.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na una never see anything. I live in America,London to be precised tongue

Ok... I dey Shanghai, a few minutes away from Ireland.
Buhari is doing good, thank God.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by angelsing(m): 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
xtrorse:

"...The story back then was that Jonathan’s ineptitude was responsible for frequent Boko Haram attacks. Some said the North did not want Jonathan as president, and that was why Boko Haram’s atrocities persisted. For this cruel school of thought, Jonathan was the problem and must be removed. At a point, some people even said it openly that Jonathan was the one funding Boko Haram to destabilse the North and prolong his tenure.

Haba, what would he have gained with the destabilisation of a part of the country of which he was president? Even when Jonathan tried to procure equipment for the military in South Africa and it went awry, opposition politicians celebrated this. Some even said the equipment Jonathan went for was meant to arm Boko Haram. I never knew some people could be this wicked. Way back, when terrorists attack our soldiers and seize territories, the then opposition politicians mocked our gallant soldiers and made a show of it. Every Boko Haram attack was used by the opposition as an opportunity to mock Jonathan and cast aspersions on our gallant soldiers. It was used to instigate the people against the Jonathan administration. Many believed them. Now, the truth unfolds.

The then opposition party refused to join the war against these terrorists. The APC never offered any positive advice. Even Muhammadu Buhari, then opposition presidential candidate, refused to attend Council of State meetings to offer advice on how to tackle the menace. At a point, he was stoking the insurgency. He and the opposition party played politics with the Boko Haram crisis. They saw it as a unique selling point to compel Nigerians to vote for them. Buhari even promised Nigerians that Boko Haram would become history within two months of assuming office.

The blackmail worked... For now, the truth about the Boko Haram nuisance is unfolding. The monster encouraged by Buhari and the then opposition APC has grown so big. The attacks have become ferocious. Recovered territories are being taken again by these bastards. Now, we all know that Boko Haram’s menace is not about Jonathan and ineptitude in handling the situation...
We all now know that it was not a deliberate attempt by Jonathan to set back the North and prolong his tenure."

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/boko-haram-and-jonathan-the-truth-unfolds/222396/
how do u support someone who keeps accusing u of the problem the country is facing?..the government keeps accusing the opposition of being behind bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by winningwinner(m): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ioannes:

Trash! Stop celebrating mediocrity. Open your eyes and move forward... failure is failure no matter how you try to rationalize it. The issue at hand is clear, don't try to divert attention by weeping up sentiments. The situation is getting worse by the day, and because none of yours is involved, you have the guts to defend mediocrity. It's a shame!
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by shaqhead: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
Icecomrade:

I totally agree with you on this. I didn't absolve GEJ of any blame. My emphasis is on the need for us to embrace issues genuinely rather than religious and tribal sentiments. And the need to offer support to our leaders in respective of where they come from. However we choose to play, we the masses are always at the receiving end. If you have not had a relation who is a victim of these blast you may also not appreciate my point.

We can throw all the blame of GEJ for not having the will to surmount the sabotage from the northern leaders to curb Boko haram. But he is gone, we can only criticize him.
This should be a lesson to our NORTHERN BROTHERS.
I concur...100% on point...#Respect
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
Iamthoney:
Yet the fool...U only quoted Buhari's recent promise of ending boko haram's activities by December abi? what happened to his first promise of ending their activities in two months if elected? You are simply a demented idiot
Last bullet: Your generations put together will never attains Gej's height. Mofucking swine

I understand that you are going through a mid life crisis, But trust me when I say that I am not the cause of your frustration.

But take heart. e go better. your barking here like a dog infected with rabies does not affect me one bit. you are not coherent enough for me to engage you in a reasonable discussion.

what you quoted was my own opinion.

can you put your own opinion out there without insulting or cursing someone else? No. probably because you are from a dysfunctional home where members snap and scratch and bark at each other to make a point.

No, I am not the swine, gather your ethnic group together and you would have a herd.

I can only Hope you have decided not to procreate for the sake of our nation Nigeria.

quickly donate yourself to the nearest lab as a specimen. that way at least you would be assured of haven been useful in this life.

now run along junior, and let your betters talk politics.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
Young03:
Op go n learn how to use punctuation marks

Is this your own solution to the boko haram menace?
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ioannes:

You're watching and waiting?

U go old!
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Adebowale89(m): 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
DMerciful:
Are you saying Buhari considers his ambition more important than the lives of the northerners? People will rope him in so let them die instead? He cannot do whatever it takes to end BH? For your info GEJ went into the creeks when he was VP to negotiate with the ND militants. Did people rope him in? Yeye dey smell undecided

can you just listen to yourself. how on earth can you compare those that fight on a motive with those that's not even recognize by their religion is not about buhari putting northerner in consideration or not, Whats the result of those they later nominated for their spokesman? my guy you don't put yourself as a suspect when you know how to protect yourself from crime
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by dBard: 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
247Dior:
Am really sure your son of a prostitute..... Any body with with brain will not reason de way u do.....

Well, am sure any/everyone can easily deduce who was begotten from d dredges of human civilization..if only u had kept quiet, ur secret would have been safe.

I will kindly press ignore from henceforth..
Not in d mood to descend from Olympus just t humor your likes.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
winningwinner:

Trash! Stop celebrating mediocrity. Open your eyes and move forward... failure is failure no matter how you try to rationalize it. The issue at hand is clear, don't try to divert attention by weeping up sentiments. The situation is getting worse by the day, and because none of yours is involved, you have the guts to defend mediocrity. It's a shame!

first of all, it's whipping and not "weeping"
second, what I posted there is my opinion
third, that you think what I posted is thrash is your opinion, which frankly doesn't really matter much to me.

now you can talk of celebrating mediocrity, Jonathan's time we actually worshipped mediocrity.

you said the situation is getting worse, I say you are a liar.

remind us again How many local government areas did gej lose to dem boko boys?

need I remind you that our soldiers were scampering away with their tails between their legs whenever boko boys confronted them. making tactical retreat into Cameroon. what is the case now?

I will give Buhari a chance to succeed just like we all gave Jonathan when he first came in. but buhari should know he is on the clock and time is ticking.

unlike some of you, u am not a blind follower of any leader. you do well we praise you, you do badly we let you know.

buhari has hardly spent half a year and people want to kill him. their mentor messed up for 6yrs But they are ready to die for him. smh.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Iamthoney(m): 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ioannes:

I understand that you are going through a mid life crisis, But trust me when I say that I am not the cause of your frustration.

But take heart. e go better. your barking here like a dog infected with rabies does not affect me one bit. you are not coherent enough for me to engage you in a reasonable discussion.

what you quoted was my own opinion.

can you put your own opinion out there without insulting or cursing someone else? No. probably because you are from a dysfunctional home where members snap and scratch and bark at each other to make a point.

No, I am not the swine, gather your ethnic group together and you would have a herd.

I can only Hope you have decided not to procreate for the sake of our nation Nigeria.

quickly donate yourself to the nearest lab as a specimen. that way at least you would be assured of haven been useful in this life.

now run along junior, and let your betters talk politics.
Onukwu...clap for urself. You just confirmed what I called u "A Swine". And talking about a dysfunctional home, I think it is a norm for u and ur folks...too bad. Until u desist from ur hypocritic behavior, u shall ever remain a miserable fella. Quote me again and I will send u to the pit where u truly belong. Ode buruku
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
zoelife:

You're watching and waiting?

U go old!

if we watched and waited for GEJ for 6yrs and we never old, and we kicked out his clueless a*ss, then we will watch and wait for Buhari. what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
Iamthoney:
Onukwu...clap for urself. You just confirmed what I called u "A Swine". And talking about a dysfunctional home, I think it is a norm for u and ur folks...too bad. Until u desist from ur hypocritic behavior, u shall ever remain a miserable fella. Quote me again and I will send u to the pit where u truly belong. Ode buruku
*ignored*
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by emmanuel2015: 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
Eluwilussit:

You are indeed an honest man. God bless u. We will support Buhari 100%, for the sake of the poor Nigerian masses. Buhari must succeed, whether he likes it or not. We can't afford another wasted 4 years.
is a miracle monkey is talking, but we dnt need monkey here.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by cegi(m): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ioannes:

Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by spinoff: 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
dvee2:
OP, In your attempt to justify the incompetence of the clueless one, you made him look even more stupid. Look in the 21ST century, any commander in chief who allows opposition to destabilize his government (using boko haram) with all the resources at his disposal is not fit to be the commander in chief in the first place.
Any commander in chief who allows the opposition to rig him out (election /Jega) having control all the instrument of power as you want to claim ,does not qualify to be the commander in chief.
Even his closest allies, the Edwin Clark and Buccanister have accepted that GEJ is a weak leader. Or you want us to start talking about the rape of the nation through corruption by GEJ and his gang of looters?

So what are we saying? we are saying nobody sponsors boko haram, they are a group of insurgents whom GEJ treated with kids glove and allow to fester into a terrorist group.
- GEJ lost the election blue black, in fact he saw the hand writing on the wall leading to the election forcing him to postpone the election, that did not save him.
- We have given GEJ up to six years to crush Boko haram, we will give Buhari at most a year to assess his progress after which we will call him a failure too.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by SKYQUEST(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ioannes:

Do you sincerely believe BH will be wiped out in December? To give a deadline on terrorism is a mistake. I believe JEG was right when he said Nigeria terrorism would pass with time. What you just need yo do is keep up the fire on the enemy and they will be defeated with time. Quote me, BH will lauch much dearing attacks after December because what they do is act in such a way to show they are in control and invincible. They are master of playing the mind games. The Nigerian military should heat it up on them while negotiations go on as well. But to give a December deadline is a mistake!
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday by Eluwilussit(m): 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
emmanuel2015:
is a miracle monkey is talking, but we dnt need monkey here.

Abeg o, who be this NL idiiot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri / Ameachi's Ministerial Confirmation: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts / Obasanjo Saluting The Corpse Of Murtala Mohammed (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.