Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Things Your Faith Is Gradually Dieing Or Already Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things Your Faith Is Gradually Dieing Or Already Dead (344 Views)

Faith Is A Race, Run Your Own / Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians / Why Faith Is Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things Your Faith Is Gradually Dieing Or Already Dead by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2015
"How long do I bear with you, O men of little faith" were the words of Christ to the disciples as they failed to cast a demon,a dumb one for that matter. Sincerely speaking many Christians today did have faith only their faith is dead.

So how will you know if your faith is still alive? Is it by just saying "I believe?" I guess not. Below are what shows your Faith is gradually or already dead.

1. Lack Of Knowledge: Knowledge of what? Of the Son of God: His life and teachings must be the criteria of your faith. Remember he said "these words I speak to you are spirit....they give life." If you are not rich in the knowledge of Christ but rich in the doctrines of your church you have a dead faith.

2. Lack of Self-control: Christ fasted forty days and night without food when surrounded by food.If you find it hard to resist temptations in midst of temptations check your faith it is dead.

3. Lack of Faithfulness: Elected by the church a choirmaster to lead the host of the Lord in worship instead you keep leading the Ladies into pregnancy. Appointed a pastor or an elder and you find yourself robbing the church in the name of Malachi 3:8-10 then you your faith is gradually dieing

4. Decreasing Godliness: Also synonymous to Holiness.If you find yourself dancing to the tunes of the world.Check your faith your oil is running low.

5. Lack of Brotherly Affection: Faith in Christ requires you to see the church as one. If you find it hard to relate or help believers of different fellowship other than yours brother,check your faith you are losing it.

6. No Love lost with unbelievers: Faith in Christ openly requires you to love your neighbors irrespective of their faith. If you find it hard to do as Christ did in this matter, check it you faith is dieing.

Arise O sleepers awake from your sleep.Strengthen that which is left. People do say, "It's not over until it's over" but I do say "It's not late until it's late." Don't deceive yourself pretence don't help.Forget your position in the church this is all about you. Your church doctrines don't matter either it is a personal journey. Remember, it's not too late until it's late.

(1) (Reply)

In A Few Hours Time / Why The Contention In Religion Section / Worship: What State Of Maturity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.