Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp (58944 Views)

Super Eagles Keeper, Vicent Enyeama Returns / Hugo Broos, Cameroon Coach Resigns After Humiliating Loss To Eagles / ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by Chanchit: 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
byrron:

How did it affect their fortune?
when was the last time that same team won a game?

Pls, lets be objective and drop all these sentimental ways of viewing issues. so without Enyeama as the captain, the Eagles cant win again?

Since Enyeama is back, let him go and win the nations/world cup for his fans.
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by ein: 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
folyboy2013:
The last time I check Van Persie was giving the captain when Wesley Sneijder was still active, this also happen to Van Persie when Robben was giving the captain, same thing happen to Brazil national team when Neymar was giving the captain when Thiago Silva was very active, those players never quit because of this and never disrespect their coaches because of this, even when Spain take the number 10 jersey from Xavi and give it to Fabregas when Xavi was still active life never end, and Xavi continue with his good work, Vincent Enyeama decision mean he is unprofessional and too lazy to proof someone wrong.

hmmm, very correct...

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by adebayogodwwin17: 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
Enyeama is d best Goal Keeper we ever hv
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by henribj(m): 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
acevic:

Credible stew grin

cheesy
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by bigerboy200: 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
EdCure:

The Eagles have not been wining matches due to poor team management and equally poor decisions like this. The buck stops with the coach, not the players.
A team can only win when it is well managed.
The Eagles hav not been winning matches because they are not good enough,not cos of bad management.. u can't giv what u don't hav..our squad lacks quality players.. shikena
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
Chanchit:

Since Enyeama is back, let him go and win the nations/world cup for his fans.

I am one of his fans as well but I am not among his sentimental fans.
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by dckng16(m): 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
bigerboy200:

The Eagles hav not been winning matches because they are not good enough,not cos of bad management.. u can't giv what u don't hav..our squad lacks quality players.. shikena
Then I think we need a Catalyst coach who can motivate them and bring out d best in them. Stephen Keshi did something like that when he started initially
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by Visocrate(m): 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
Decibel:
The albino of a coach should be sanctioned and possibly sacked for sabotage
the unit of sound (Decibel) why na is it because of the misunderstanding or because of the lost game
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by tiwiex(m): 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
byrron:

But the players are at liberty to continue with their various forms of insubordination like publicly challenging the decisions of the coach right?

I hate to speak about individuals. Players don’t win you trophies, teams win trophies, squads win trophies.” Jose Mourinho

This looks more like poor team management than insubordination. If what Olise said in his interview is correct, then Enyama just took one for team before Olise starts playing God. Why introduce a new captain officially in the presence of another. Na yab oh. It's like this Olise is more immature than we think.

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by binaws(m): 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
Mstw dat one no consine world soja go soja come barack remain.
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by treachiz(m): 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
Omoh, i tink i wil love 2 see Vincent bak on 9ja jersey.... He knws hw 2 organise d defence. Oliseh shuld tke it easy joor, 2 me i cnt still sme captain potentials in Musa oo
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by Pidggin(f): 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
He's not a man of his words.
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by Decibel: 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
Visocrate:

the unit of sound (Decibel) why na is it because of the misunderstanding or because of the lost game

He should be sacked. He has to undergo a crash course on anger management as well as Manager-Footballers relationship
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
tiwiex:

Why introduce a new captain officially in the presence of another.

grin grin grin
Make una help me see this type of reasoning ooo!

Sorry Sir, the next captain will be introduced officially in the absence of another. grin grin

No vex!
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by rapmike(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
talktimi:
And so NFF officials overlooked ALL the credible/reputable media outlets in Nigeria and decided to pass this information through metronaija.com. Wonders shall never end undecided

Guess your eyes missed the Nationonline huh?
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by dckng16(m): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
There is nothing wrong choosing your captain as a coach but d Oliseh did it at d wrong time. A very wise and experienced coach will not go about it in dat manner
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by Excuzeme: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
madridguy:
Dear Vincent Enyeama, You know you need us ( National Team ) more than we need you. Fact. Thank God for your earlier rethink, meanwhile you need to apologize to your fans across the globe. We miss you so much.

In other news: Rest in peace Felix Okugbe. May our Lord bless and comfort your family during this time of grief.

"Elders" cannot be around town, while a new born baby suffers deformity ..... it is their responsibility to ensure we never see a BAT in day time".

Oliseh is a "baby-coach" and an L-for- Learner!

Enyeama, Nigerians are solidly behind you.
We will appreciate if you re-consider and listen to the words of reconciliation coming from matured elders of the Glass House.
Please endure this humiliation from our egoistic and inexperienced "SuperSport Commentator" of a Coach.
Do this SACRIFICE for the sake of Millions of Nigerians who love you..... as you have always done.
Your Mother is blessed in heaven and smiling down at you, as we speak now.

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by rapmike(m): 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
bigerboy200:

Were Greece that sound when they won Euro 2004?
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by IYANGBALI: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
EdCure:
Good. The team neads all of its best members.
Oliseh does not need to be told to control his temper hencefort.
no mind oliseh,he is too bossy for my liking. I don't see him taking Nigeria to anywhere. Quote me negatively and die msyteriously in your sleep
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by freshvine(f): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
The coach is part and parcel of the football management body, the captain is the leader of his team mates.

The coach should have given the captain a listening ear.
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by hardbody: 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
byrron:

How did it affect their fortune?
when was the last time that same team won a game?

Pls, lets be objective and drop all these sentimental ways of viewing issues. so without Enyeama as the captain, the Eagles cant win again?

YES.

Do you have further questions or clarifications?
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
EdCure:

No one is supporting insubordination here. But the way a coach handles any percieved insubordination is very crucial for the team.
No coach worth his salt will allow a player to stand up to him. Not Ferguson , Pep , Wenger etc. Ferguson will insult the hell out of you before sending out ( as Stem). Pep will not exchange words with but u will not play for him again. If I where in Oliseh's shoes, Enyeama will not play for me again. Not after issuing press conference on an issue that could have been resolve in house
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
hardbody:

YES.

Do you have further questions or clarifications?

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by hardbody: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
In another news, if this info is true, i suspect Oliseh may be on his way to resignation. A general does not allow himself to be pushed into the hole when enemies surround him. He takes a bullet to the head.....

in this case, resignation.
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
byrron:

But the players are at liberty to continue with their various forms of insubordination like publicly challenging the decisions of the coach right?

I hate to speak about individuals. Players don’t win you trophies, teams win trophies, squads win trophies.” Jose Mourinho
you should ask Mou how he is doing now
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

you should ask Mou how he is doing now

You Should rather ask him to share his success stories with u then u can tabulate his success from his failures and give me your findings.
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by ozodigboo(m): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
folyboy2013:
The last time I check Van Persie was giving the captain when Wesley Sneijder was still active, this also happen to Van Persie when Robben was giving the captain, same thing happen to Brazil national team when Neymar was giving the captain when Thiago Silva was very active, those players never quit because of this and never disrespect their coaches because of this, even when Spain take the number 10 jersey from Xavi and give it to Fabregas when Xavi was still active life never end, and Xavi continue with his good work, Vincent Enyeama decision mean he is unprofessional and too lazy to proof someone wrong.
You are right....
Even Enyeama was given the captain when Yobo was still active.
Eguavoen was given the captain when Keshi was still active.

Enyeama is a snake....he knows the only way to destroy Oliseh is from within.
Thats why he's back.
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
byrron:

Jose my nigga go dey India right now dey collect otumokpor grin.
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
huh
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Jose my nigga go dey India right now dey collect otumokpor grin.

cheesy
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by madridguy(m): 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
This morning bro. https://www.nairaland.com/2655196/sports-journalist-felix-okugbe-dead

caprini1:
My God!,,,Felix okugbe? when did this happen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Confront Coach Mikel Arteta After Chelsea Loss (Photos) / Bianca Andreescu Defeats Serena Williams To Win 2019 US Open (Photos) / 17000 Seater Eket Stadium Construction Reaches Roofing & Cladding Level (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.