Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp (58804 Views)

Super Eagles Keeper, Vicent Enyeama Returns / Hugo Broos, Cameroon Coach Resigns After Humiliating Loss To Eagles / ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by Chanchit: 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
byrron:

I am one of his fans as well but I am not among his sentimental fans.

I'm also one,but people are just making it look as if SE is finished without enyeama.
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
First of all enyeama must Go.lipsrsealedlipsrsealed Wait,waht am i doing hereself
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
Chanchit:

I'm also one,but people are just making it look as if SE is finished without enyeama.

That's what happens when sentiments prevails over objectivity!
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
madridguy:
Dear Vincent Enyeama, You know you need us ( National Team ) more than we need you. Fact. Thank God for your earlier rethink, meanwhile you need to apologize to your fans across the globe. We miss you so much.

In other news: Rest in peace Felix Okugbe. May our Lord bless and comfort your family during this time of grief.
been long i read something this reasonable on NL
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by madridguy(m): 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
Lol

femcruz:

been long i read something this reasonable on NL
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
If am in Enyama's shoes I'll come back, mend fences and retire at the end of the year!
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by issylarry(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by talktimi(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
rapmike:

[s]Guess your eyes missed the Nationonline huh[/s]?
Mr bat eyes, the original post has been altered into this more credible version
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by stanech: 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
So they begged the guy after all . I thought they can do without him. rubish
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by MadCow1: 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
This sets a very bad precedence for the National team.

Enyeama is being treated like he is larger than life and more important than the team. This will only give room for impunity in the team.

Whatever the resolution, Enyeama should remain retired.
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by Dindondin(m): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
EdCure:

The Eagles have not been wining matches due to poor team management and equally poor decisions like this. The buck stops with the coach, not the players.
A team can only win when it is well managed.
Receive two medals.
one for having a brain and two for knowing how to use your brain well
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by daviesmania(m): 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
[quote author=byrron post=38852051]

The coach did it his way and it should be respected.[/ ......HIS WAY. Kinda beautiful nonsense quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by zomby(m): 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
Enyeama should not be allowed to return. He is a typical example of why Nigeria can not develop.
He is a punk...

If you can not respect your coach's decision, you should stay home and allow the rest of the team to function correctly. Green Eagles will fly again with or without Enyeama.

Any player that thinks his head is bigger than the team should not be allowed on the team.

Many people forget that Sunday Oliseh was also a member and captain of a very good Green Eagles team. There is nothing Enyeama has done for his country that Oliseh has not done.

It is a protocol that we learn as a very young age, that we must obey and respect the decisions of the coach regardless of our personal ego.
This rule is acknowledged everywhere around the world.

If Sunday Oliseh was a white man, I bet you that Enyeama wouldn't have had the balls to display all these shenanigans..

Please kick him off the team and let us all know who is left.
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by swaggerdgrt(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
We shud be grtful enyeama returnd to camp cos he is stil d best we have nd he deserves beta dan oliseh himslf......d albino coach is jst jealous of him
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by Bamz(m): 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
henribj:
credible sauce?

Incredible chicken embarassed
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by mechanics(m): 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
EdCure:

His way affected the team's fortune.
There's always a better way of doing things. It must'nt always be a case of "my way or the high way".
if u try wat enyeama did as a civil servant, na sack letter u go collect, wen a coach is talking was it rite 4 enyeama to talk, is dis d first time enyeama is having issues?
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by mechanics(m): 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
byrron:

How did it affect their fortune?
when was the last time that same team won a game?

Pls, lets be objective and drop all these sentimental ways of viewing issues. so without Enyeama as the captain, the Eagles cant win again?
na so, u ave spoken well, enyeama shud go n rest n give room 4 younger players.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by Nellypy: 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
Enyeama no get liver. Y did u go on air to announced ur retirement. Shame
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by otokx(m): 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
engrkenny:
If am in Enyama's shoes I'll come back, mend fences and retire at the end of the year!

He should have left after winning the Nations cup.
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by EdCure: 8:26am On Oct 11, 2015
Dindondin:

Receive two medals.
one for having a brain and two for knowing how to use your brain well
Thanks a lot.
And you also.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by galadima77(m): 11:56am On Oct 11, 2015
madridguy:
Dear Vincent Enyeama, You know you need us ( National Team ) more than we need you. Fact. Thank God for your earlier rethink, meanwhile you need to apologize to your fans across the globe. We miss you so much.

In other news: Rest in peace Felix Okugbe. May our Lord bless and comfort your family during this time of grief.

Ppl like u make us proud!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport / Brazil Vs Spain - Confederations Cup Final (3 - 0) On 30th June 2013 / Leicester Helicopter Crash: Faces Of All Victims On Board(More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.