Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp (58809 Views)

Super Eagles Keeper, Vicent Enyeama Returns / Hugo Broos, Cameroon Coach Resigns After Humiliating Loss To Eagles / ‘Recalling Enyeama To Eagles Can Cause Bad Blood’ - Adegoke Adelabu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by Favourcharles23(f): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
Somewhere at the back of my mind, I knew he was going to come back.... Nigeria loves you Enyi

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
byrron:

But the players are at liberty to continue with their various forms of insubordination like publicly challenging the decisions of the coach right?

I hate to speak about individuals. Players don’t win you trophies, teams win trophies, squads win trophies.” Jose Mourinho

Hw many match Oliseh don win

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by dialfa: 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
colossus2:
Na because say na blackman be the coach

oliseh's mouth is trouble mouth. look at the shape.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by Emmysteve(m): 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
Watch Nigeria Super Eagles 2-1 Cameroon
Goals highlight (AFCON 2004 )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY5911gzsPU
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by nochildsplay(m): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
After the Raggae, Play the Blues

After the meeting Enyeama will return to camp ..... Same as politics
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by kendrick9(m): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
i won't accept him back if i were the coach.....
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by opethom(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
Why them no go beg ham back when this yeye tall man don chop 2 from congo... Welcome back bro eyeanma

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
If true then it's very Nigerian.

No one has accountability and self control and know how to do the right thing just because of accountability.

This person, in a huff, quit and wrote a dear Abby letter for the whole world to read on Twitter and now he's sneaking in back into camp like an infant.

Okay carry on. Just continue to be a positive role model for the youths.
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
Chrisilo:

That is not the subject in question, Create a new thread for that then I will give u my opinion.
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
metroparrot:

http://thenationonlineng.net/enyeama-returns-to-eagles-camp-in-belgium/
Lots of drama. Haha.

He should have a rethink before it's too late!
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by folyboy2013: 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
The last time I check Van Persie was giving the captain when Wesley Sneijder was still active, this also happen to Van Persie when Robben was giving the captain, same thing happen to Brazil national team when Neymar was giving the captain when Thiago Silva was very active, those players never quit because of this and never disrespect their coaches because of this, even when Spain take the number 10 jersey from Xavi and give it to Fabregas when Xavi was still active life never end, and Xavi continue with his good work, Vincent Enyeama decision mean he is unprofessional and too lazy to proof someone wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by femi4: 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
Emmysteve:
Watch Nigeria Super Eagles 2-1 Cameroon
Goals highlight (AFCON 2004 )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY5911gzsPU
Reminds me of Kanu's pass again and Utaka superb finish. Superb revenge of AFCON 2000 final loss
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by thundafire: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
i wonder at tyms if our NFF nd DAURA NAMA OF ASO VILLA who travel pass
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by AfroKnight: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
It's too late. Enyeama has resigned. Why are these NFF politicians prevailing on him to be there? Allow the man to enjoy his life. He has given his best.
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by lonelydora: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
I was waiting for this news. I knew people will plead with him to go back.
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
Chrisilo:

How many have you ever won in your life?

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by maestroz: 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
kayo80:
Okay. Part 2 of the TV series- Enyeama versus Oliseh. But really, I am still wondering why Enyeama wan't to retire. The dude is still a young guy. He is nolonger in his twenties, but he has a long way from 40, and he is really fit. What does he want to do outside being a goal keeper that would be the highest impact he can have in this world? Well, I don't know his plans, but I wish it is not his wife that is pushing him to make this move. Women have a way of being very selfish.

guy, why talk ill of his wife? enyeama is old enough to decipher his right from young. how would you discover potentials when you stay put with old players holding the nation to ransom? . I feel you are one of those condemning buhari for recycling analogue ministers in this age and time of digital and youthfulness. I grab the altercation between the coach and player is uncalled for, for a player who hopes and prays to be a legend, there should be a normal pull out like the military does. his wealth of experience though needed but his manner of exit leaves one in doubt if there won't be a reoccurrence soonest.

why always enyeama?
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by mcprince32(m): 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
Wise choice. Never you decide when@ Angry Hungry Tired, weak Sick, CongealedB-):-D%-) 5Min insane:-/:-/:-P
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by mcprince32(m): 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
mcprince32:
Wise choice. Never you decide when@ Angry Hungry Tired, weak Sick, CongealedB-):-D%-) 5Min insane:-/:-/:-P
says mcprince.
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by AfroKnight: 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
folyboy2013:
The last time I check Van Persie was giving the captain when Wesley Sneijder was still active, this also happen to Van Persie when Robben was giving the captain, same thing happen to Brazil national team when Neymar was giving the captain when Thiago Silva was very active, those players never quit because of this and never disrespect their coaches because of this, even when Spain take the number 10 jersey from Xavi and give it to Fabregas when Xavi was still active life never end, and Xavi continue with his good work, Vincent Enyeama decision mean he is unprofessional and too lazy to proof someone wrong.

Hmmm. You have a point there. Enyeama was unhappy with the decision to strip him of that post but he should have handled it better. It's not the end of the world.
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by caprini1: 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
madridguy:
Dear Vincent Enyeama, You know you need us ( National Team ) more than we need you. Fact. Thank God for your earlier rethink, meanwhile you need to apologize to your fans across the globe. We miss you so much.

In other news: Rest in peace Felix Okugbe. May our Lord bless and comfort your family during this time of grief.
My God!,,,Felix okugbe? when did this happen?
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
byrron:

But the players are at liberty to continue with their various forms of insubordination like publicly challenging the decisions of the coach right?

I hate to speak about individuals. Players don’t win you trophies, teams win trophies, squads win trophies.” Jose Mourinho

pls, ask jose how far that attitude has taken him this season when he displayed it with a dressroom staff let alone captain of a team. Oga, you start demanding for some level of respect having paid ur dues. Oliseh knows this well
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by Seun360(m): 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
Like Enyeama was not available when we didn't qualify for the last AFCON.

Abeg, he shouldn't reconsider to return.

Long live Oliseh, long live Ahmed Musa.

The only Nigerian doing it big in europe at the moment.

Mr. Champions League.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by demmyzone(m): 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
I doubt this story,but who is paying for all these travelling around,Nonsense.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
ejibaba:

pls, ask jose how far that attitude has taken him this season when he displayed it with a dressroom staff let alone captain of a team. Oga, you start demanding for some level of respect having paid ur dues. Oliseh knows this well

Is John Terry no longer the captain? grin grin

The question should rather be, how many trophies he won with what u termed attitude which I call method?

I'm lost at sea with ur dues dimension in this issue.

Let's not digress.
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by ahamonyeka(m): 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
Is he going to be the skipper?
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by dhesire(m): 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
henribj:
credible sauce?
NO BE ONLY CREDIBLE SAUCE, NA CREDIBLE SOUP!
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by acevic: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
henribj:
credible sauce?
Credible stew grin
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
folyboy2013:

whoever that reads this now will think u're making sense. All the above mentioned how were they carried out?? Sir, i can call you a fool and you smile and still call you that same fool but you'll almost kill me for that choice of words. Pls, before we make international references we should know how it is done before citing them as reference. Did he discuss with him before he took the decision which is world best psychological practice?
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by dantoks1: 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
Anyway his returns to Belgium camp might not has to do with joining back the national team as a goal keeper perhaps is just to resolved the matter arising between himself and the coach.But if he decides to amend his earliest decision of retiring from the national team I will say it is a good decision...in all honesty it was a childish decision as far as I know...Nigeria has well abundant football talents all over the country that are far better than those paraded as the national team of today,so for any player to have been opportuned to represent the national team at whatever capacity for good 13years even if it is just 2years such person should count it as a rear and huge blessings...when I read enyanma writing after he has served the nation for 13years as goal keeper he does not derserve the treatment he got...My question is this was those 13years services offered free of charge?can he account for the numbers of doors of blessings that had opened for him owing to the fact that he represented Nigeria?Enyanma should be grateful instead of complaining there are millions nigerians who had served this nation for 30-35years and never had the priviledge to see beyond Nigeria...so he should always remember how he started his career before he takes decision,because if he should now use his present status "billionaire" he would be making a wrong decisions.as a matter of fact Sunday oliseh is not is age mate even in football oliseh still not his mate,moreover as a coach enyama should be respectful and not allow wealth get into his head......
Re: Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp by folyboy2013: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
ejibaba:

whoever that reads this now will think u're making sense. All the above mentioned how were they carried out?? Sir, i can call you a fool and you smile and still call you that same fool but you'll almost kill me for that choice of words. Pls, before we make international references we should know how it is done before citing them as reference. Did he discuss with him before he took the decision which is world best psychological practice?
even when the guy is not ready to listen, abeg pack well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brazil Vs Spain - Confederations Cup Final (3 - 0) On 30th June 2013 / Leicester Helicopter Crash: Faces Of All Victims On Board(More Photos) / Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.