Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (853933 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Goldribbonz: 7:40am On Feb 09, 2016
@Peebles23, Congratulations on your bundle of joy. Pls what hospital did u achieve this VBAC in
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by boldbabe: 7:44am On Feb 09, 2016
Peebles23:
Olorun to da awon oke igbani eyin ni mo Fi ope mi fun I came, Saw and conquer welcome my cute Cnt say little (9pounds) baby girl early hours of today morning via VBAC. full gist later.

Congratulations dear. God bless ur new baby. Amen.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Goldribbonz: 7:50am On Feb 09, 2016
Pls help o, Can sm1 suggest how I can easily get a doctor's correspondence for interview purpose. Have been on it for a week now but it's not bin easy, after all d Int'l call, they all gv diff excuses. Kindly explain how you all went about it, this is seriously stalling me
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 8:00am On Feb 09, 2016
mel3assy:
Hello. I an Egyptian living in Saudi With my husband. I am 14 wks pegnant. I did the interview last week. But I said I am not pregnant I applied for tourism. I got the visa today yaaay. But I am scared of denial of entry. Should I send them an email about discovering pregnancy and chang in plans. Or shall I take my chances in the airport.
Its fascinating that Egytians read Nigerian threads. Kudos to us exporting wisdom since 1960 cheesy
Congrats on your pregnancy. If you have followed the thred, you would know its a constant that users/posters/applicants are advised to be 100 percent honest during applications to avoid issues. As it is, you misrespresented. U lied knowingly to a direct question. 14 weeks is above the ist trimester.
Sadly any advice I give u will be in futherance of a lie but I can point out the flaws in both sitatuations u mentioned.
If you send a letter of your intent, how do u get off from the fact that u said you were not pregnant?
If you get to POE and the cbp officer looks at your transcript and does the calculation, what do u say?
See the position you are in now? All the same I hope u come up with a solution. Good luck

10 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 8:15am On Feb 09, 2016
modath:

Why did you omit the part where we cursed them for "disturbing" you by calling you in? tongue tongue

Hehehehehe, u nor serious, Sebi dem say sorry na! Abi na as dem no give me back my transport fare ni!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 8:16am On Feb 09, 2016
modath:

Yaay you got your visa, but scared & need advise here

We be Nigerians, we nor be maga for hia.....
Abeg waka!! undecided

You de vex o! Lol @maga
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 09, 2016
modath:

We be Nigerians, we nor be maga for hia.....
Abeg waka!! undecided
Lol. Smh. grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 9:04am On Feb 09, 2016
I've replied dud u get it
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 9:11am On Feb 09, 2016
Peebles23:
Olorun to da awon oke igbani eyin ni mo Fi ope mi fun I came, Saw and conquer welcome my cute Cnt say little (9pounds) baby girl early hours of today morning via VBAC. full gist later.
congratulations darling
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 9:12am On Feb 09, 2016
Goldribbonz:
Pls help o, Can sm1 suggest how I can easily get a doctor's correspondence for interview purpose. Have been on it for a week now but it's not bin easy, after all d Int'l call, they all gv diff excuses. Kindly explain how you all went about it, this is seriously stalling me
keep calling till u find one who's willing to give you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by modath(f): 9:29am On Feb 09, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Lol. Smh. grin

nefertitiram:

You de vex o! Lol @maga

See entrapment nah, trying to feel the "pulse" of this thread.... cheesy

Embassy staff abi na Egyptian mummy, i repeat " we be naija, brain dey steam 24/7, 365!! , una nor fit job us for hia! grin

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by sadiaalmas: 9:30am On Feb 09, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

percent honest during applications to avoid issues. As it is, you misrespresented. U lied knowingly to a direct question. 14 weeks is above the ist trimester.

k

Just read this line over and over, LOL'd and i just realised that my first pregnancy i would have looked like a liar to the embassy cos i found out i was preggy at 27 weeks. Well i couldn't have us baby. Doctor refused to give me " FIT TO WALK SEF"
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 9:41am On Feb 09, 2016
sadiaalmas:

Just read this line over and over, LOL'd and i just realised that my first pregnancy i would have looked like a liar to the embassy cos i found out i was preggy at 27 weeks. Well i couldn't have us baby. Doctor refused to give me " FIT TO WALK SEF"
27 what?! Chineke!
Na only fit to lie down them s'pose give u o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 09, 2016
nefertitiram:

Advice to others: keep it short and simple

Dazzall.

Hi Nerertitiram, thanks for sharing.

I recall your gangsta POE transcript ( grin ) so please I would like to know: when filling your Dropbox application, did you just state vacation for the 5 month period you were in the US or did you also add childbirth? Thanks...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by sadiaalmas: 9:57am On Feb 09, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

27 what?! Chineke!
Na only fit to lie down them s'pose give u o!

LOL.

That's all they gave me o. fit to lie down. i found out cos i enter labour fa. i had to have a cerlage and all the steroid injections. Periods and no serious weight gains , morning sickness and belle no too show. no change of wardrobe sef o. Such an experience.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ifeoluwakintan: 9:59am On Feb 09, 2016
@LadyGuinivere, I love the way you give answers to questions asked.

You have a golden and a pure heart which make me like you really much.

May the Lord grant you your desire as regards to this dollar issue.

You are just too nice to be stranded cos of PTA Wahala.

Everyone in the position of helping @LadyGuinivere pls help.

God bless you Lady!
LadyGuinivere:

Its fascinating that Egytians read Nigerian threads. Kudos to us exporting wisdom since 1960 cheesy
Congrats on your pregnancy. If you have followed the thred, you would know its a constant that users/posters/applicants are advised to be 100 percent honest during applications to avoid issues. As it is, you misrespresented. U lied knowingly to a direct question. 14 weeks is above the ist trimester.
Sadly any advice I give u will be in futherance of a lie but I can point out the flaws in both sitatuations u mentioned.
If you send a letter of your intent, how do u get off from the fact that u said you were not pregnant?
If you get to POE and the cbp officer looks at your transcript and does the calculation, what do u say?
See the position you are in now? All the same I hope u come up with a solution. Good luck

17 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 10:07am On Feb 09, 2016
Ooh chaiiiii! My head oooo! @Ifeoluwa my heas don swerrrrrr! Thanks dearie!
Will print this your post and hang make my husband dey see and believe. Lol
Don't be decieved oh nne! I can get bad mouth o. One poster described me as part time rude cheesy

On the PTA I went to another unity branch today and dey are sending to HO.
I'm on ma way to stanbic with a few tips some darlyn sisters here gave me.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 10:19am On Feb 09, 2016
madammamus:

Hi Nerertitiram, thanks for sharing.

I recall your gangsta POE transcript ( grin ) so please I would like to know: when filling your Dropbox application, did you just state vacation for the 5 month period you were in the US or did you also add childbirth? Thanks...

Lolz @gangsta

They don't ask for reason for your stay. They asked duration of stay, I put 5 months, no space for reason.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ifeoluwakintan: 10:25am On Feb 09, 2016
Wish you all the best and i am sure you will return with rejoicing in Jesus Christ name, Amen.

LadyGuinivere:
Ooh chaiiiii! My head oooo! @Ifeoluwa my heas don swerrrrrr! Thanks dearie!
Will print this your post and hang make my husband dey see and believe. Lol
Don't be decieved oh nne! I can get bad mouth o. One poster described me as part time rude cheesy

On the PTA I went to another unity branch today and dey are sending to HO.
I'm on ma way to stanbic with a few tips some darlyn sisters here gave me.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Abefeokin(f): 10:31am On Feb 09, 2016
Goldribbonz:

*Singing* keep on calling...*Akon's voice
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 10:37am On Feb 09, 2016
mel3assy:
I found the forum helpful and thought I can get some advice. After all we all live in the same continent.

Ok o! Let's advise you. Send the email, apologise about the misrepresentation and declare your true intentions. Hopefully they give you a generic response.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 10:41am On Feb 09, 2016
nefertitiram:

Ok o! Let's advise you. Send the email, apologise about the misrepresentation and declare your true intentions. Hopefully they give you a generic response.
Lolz! I hear ban ban ban in the air!

@Poster please update us later so we can learn...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ifyalways(f): 11:16am On Feb 09, 2016
Goldribbonz:
Hmmn. Unless you have a hell lot of patience and time, I'd advise you just pay $250 to El paso folks. I tried to get this doctors letters for my girl and for almost 1 month, twas pure waste of time. The only hospital that was keen on helping was one Leticia from Houston methodist(Medical Center) and I've already foollishly told her I specifically wanted to go to Methodist Sugarland to Dr Fagborun so when Dr Ff didnt come through, I was too embarrassed to go back to her.

Keeping fingers crossed and hoping my girl gets this visa.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bigfido: 11:45am On Feb 09, 2016
For those of you looking for correspondence, stop calling doctors. Send them an email stating what you want and ask if they will deliver your wife of the baby. Ask what their rates are and requirements needed. They will reply you if they are interested or not. If it's a positive outcome, send them your medical report and pay them a token to issue you a letter for a scheduled appointment. That's it. I don't see why you are spending so much on phone calls. All this emails back and forth is what is call "correspondence"
I attended DW's first appointment at Dr Jeanie Huynh office over Skype and she was very nice. Rejected some of her results.. We are spending extra $600 doing another set of test now. God is in control. Overall, she's been very effective considering the initial backlash from here. Some of the reports she went with were hand written reports. She kept saying "tell people on YOUR WEBSITE that their report should be typed. That's the standard practice here".. She obviously knows about this forum. Anyways, more updated as they come. Cheers people

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Onlineise(m): 11:50am On Feb 09, 2016
@Nefertitiram abeg from experience which activity person fit dey do for those months to keep Mind, Body n Soul together...pls dun say shopping lipsrsealed
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 09, 2016
nefertitiram:

Lolz @gangsta

They don't ask for reason for your stay. They asked duration of stay, I put 5 months, no space for reason.

Thanks for the swift reply...have a great day... smiley
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
Onlineise:
@Nefertitiram abeg from experience which activity person fit dey do for that 5months to keep Mind, Body n Soul together...pls dun say shopping lipsrsealed

Sleeping and going to church. I was on bed rest
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Abefeokin(f): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Haba mana where is the Love na nne? We are all one in God's eyes irrespective of religion or race.
Jesus sef no be black man yet we de claim joint heirs with Him cheesy

It's either the poster is lying or an agent...that's y I answered that way. He/she is using 'mumu' style.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.