Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1530015 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by askari01: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
clit101:
Yes I forge my statement of acc then pls how can I re-register again

Read the refusal note well, you must have been banned. Check properly.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
EvaMD:

Justwise now that you are responding on this thread, biko answer my own questions ohh,, I don de find you like tomatoes everywhere,

lemme recap: I submitted a UK application in 2013 and had only been to Dubai and Ghana previous to that , I had also applied to the france embassy but was denied( the agent who helped me then used a fake Kenya visa on the passport and assured me it was genuine) I didn't know you had to receive the stamp at POE,

fastforward 2016 am now married and DH is a UK citizen and wants to apply for spousal rights.

what do you advise and your opinion.

thanks alot

You are most likely serving 10 years ban because that fake Kenyan visa and your chances of getting spouse visa at first attempt is remote.

The only chance you have now in my opinion is to apply and apologies for what happened before then the ECO will make the decision.

First refusal is not the end of the world as you still have the opportunity to appeal. Appealing of this sort is more of asking for reconsideration and showing remorseful than trying to claim right to family life as a spouse of British citizen.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
pdazzle:

[color=#006600][/color]

6 months bank statement= 2 statements as i move some amount of money for expenditure into another account every month
6 months pay slips
Letter of Intro from Employer
Fixed deposit certificate/document
Exam booking confirmation email
Evidence of accommodation reservation

You need to add a breakdown of the cost and be mindful of your salary while you do that,.

You need to get the cost of accommodation, transport to the exam centre and feeding throughout your stay.

When booking for accommodation consider the distance to the exam centre because that will add more to the total cost.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by valeroso: 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
tunderule2016:
sorry bruv... for writing late... been job hunting and settling.. i apologize..

I believe justwise has answered u correctly with your questions.... just to add a little .. your dad can add both salary account and savings account... so just makes sure he writes a sponsor letter..which must include that he has attached both account to support you.

Good luck...

Thanks bro. Good luck with the job hunt. God will answer you.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by innerself: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
I applied for UK Direct Air side transit Visa on the 8th and did the Biometric thingy on the 15th of June at Teleperfomance VFS office at VI. Unfortunately my ticket have already being bought and I must fly out on the 3rd of July. I did submit all my flights details etc

I just received a message today (30th of June) from Visa Sheffield UK that decision has been taken on my application but I must wait for 3 to 5 days before I go to the VFS office which unfortunately will be after the day am suppose fly out.

Guys, can I go to the VFS office tomorrow (Friday) to explain my situation incase there's something they can do.

What's your advise for me?

Thanks a lot
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
justwise:

..lol..u no well...no be only CHANGE na static grin

Hey, just got back my passport and visa. The decision was made in a week.

Thanks for your advice as always. I owe you Jack Daniel ribs @ TGI Fridays when I come in wink kiss
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
whytegirl:

Thanks for your advice as always. I owe you Jack Daniel ribs @ TGI Fridays when I come in wink kiss

I don enter one chance be that grin grin

Congrats though

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by sure4real: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
Please, how can some pay for this visa fee of 200 plus dollar,my card cannot pay more 100dollars per day.kindly advise.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
justwise:

I don enter one chance be that grin grin

Congrats though

Thanks dear. You have no faith in me sha cry Or are you just chicken? tongue
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
whytegirl:

Thanks dear. You have no faith in me sha cry Or are you just chicken? tongue

Yup...free range chicken grin

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Dammy112: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
Pls anyone know how to pay for visa fee with first bank MasterCard.I hear I have to register for otp..how do I go about it and I don't have online access for my account.
Please I need help to pay tomorrow.,how do I go about it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by abbey1986(m): 6:37am On Jul 01, 2016
Dammy112:
Pls anyone know how to pay for visa fee with first bank MasterCard.I hear I have to register for otp..how do I go about it and I don't have online access for my account.
Please I need help to pay tomorrow.,how do I go about it.
Hello,i also use a first bank Mastercard for my UK visa fee payment and it went thru,just go to the UK website and enter ur card details and d OTP password will be sent to ur registered phone number and u a good to make payment,i guess they charge me around 46,325k and make sure u aren't late for ur UK appointment or else u will be force to pay another £89.Good luck.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Dammy112: 8:22am On Jul 01, 2016
abbey1986:

Hello,i also use a first bank Mastercard for my UK visa fee payment and it went thru,just go to the UK website and enter ur card details and d OTP password will be sent to ur registered phone number and u a good to make payment,i guess they charge me around 46,325k and make sure u aren't late for ur UK appointment or else u will be force to pay another £89.Good luck.

OK I guess I won't be late...Loool.Thanks.Will try it and give update.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Dammy112: 8:23am On Jul 01, 2016
abbey1986:

I won't be late.,looool.Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by EvaMD: 11:58am On Jul 01, 2016
justwise:

You are most likely serving 10 years ban because that fake Kenyan visa and your chances of getting spouse visa at first attempt is remote.

The only chance you have now in my opinion is to apply and apologies for what happened before then the ECO will make the decision.

First refusal is not the end of the world as you still have the opportunity to appeal. Appealing of this sort is more of asking for reconsideration and showing remorseful than trying to claim right to family life as a spouse of British citizen.

Thanks a lot justwise, and all others who gave opinions,

I just wanted to know the right angle to approach this and will start implementation.
ur appreciated
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by customised87: 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
whytegirl:

Congrats!! That was fast, where did u submit your application?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
Just got my UK visa. I wouldn't recommend using VI. It took them almost a month from submission to collection. Flights have doubled since angry angry

All the same, thanks to you guys here.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by friendly101: 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
Dammy112:

I won't be late.,looool.Thanks.

I try using zenith and GTB master card but its not working.....please any other options to make payment online ?....#urgent
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by samnijazz: 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
please help me out? anyone with similar experience?
samnijazz:
Dear all, please I want to get a clarification about land survey. I
My land survey from Osun State does not have the 'cloth' that is always behind the usual surveys. I called the survey office in Osun State and it wasConfirmed that it is like that in Osun state. Has anyone had same before. I am asking this so that my own case will not be different when I'm doing the application. Someone should advice please.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by pdazzle: 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
justwise:

You need to add a breakdown of the cost and be mindful of your salary while you do that,.
You need to get the cost of accommodation, transport to the exam centre and feeding throughout your stay.
When booking for accommodation consider the distance to the exam centre because that will add more to the total cost.
[color=#006600][/color]

If i can do these, the app will be okay ba? Or is there anything i still need to tidy up? Thanks....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 02, 2016
customised87:

Congrats!! That was fast, where did u submit your application?

Abuja

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by customised87: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
friendly101:

I try using zenith and GTB master card but its not working.....please any other options to make payment online ?....#urgent

I also had the same issue last week, i eventually asked somebody in the uk to help use his card to make the payment. You can also get somebody that has a dollar denominated card in Nig to make the payment for u. Its quite annoying that we have to go this route to make the payment from Nig
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by sure4real: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
please,what is the medium people are using for their VISA payment.

Also,what is the minimum balance should one has in his salary account ? will 600k look good as balance in salary account ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by zendman: 12:41am On Jul 03, 2016
I will advice you to reapply because sometimes they don't usually deny u visa base on forgery; they might have seen some "red flags" like heavy "cash inflow" in your "forged" bank statement. If they deny you again then u can appeal and show them you regret your action. They are humans!
clit101:
Pls aous I want u ppl to get me thru on dis Insh I applied for UK visiting visa that was 2012 base on my document there was an error on my statement of my Acc den that is y I was refused to giv visa but now I want to re-apply for visa again pls what can I do and 1 thing again they stamped back of my passport they wrote UK/Abuja........yeah I forge my statement of acc so pls aous can I re-register
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by soulhighman(m): 6:41am On Jul 03, 2016
@ justwise. Please, I have an enquiry.Insha Allah, I should be applying for UK student visa very soon because I am awaiting a confirmation of award letter for Commonwealth shared scholarship. In preparation for that, my school advised that I should take the tb test first before I am issued the CAS with which I will take to the embassy with the award letter.
The actual problem now is that, my school has 5 campuses. I enquired from the school before filling the tb test form about which address to put. I was told to put the main campus address and this was eventually printed on my tb test certificate. But when the school was to issue my CAS, it was the address of the campus I am to resume that was included and not my main campus.
My question now is, when going for Visa interview, will the difference in address affect my chances?
Note: As a Commonwealth shared scholar, I won't be payinf for visa as there is an icon I will click that shows my category.
Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:39am On Jul 03, 2016
soulhighman:
@ justwise. Please, I have an enquiry.Insha Allah, I should be applying for UK student visa very soon because I am awaiting a confirmation of award letter for Commonwealth shared scholarship. In preparation for that, my school advised that I should take the tb test first before I am issued the CAS with which I will take to the embassy with the award letter.
The actual problem now is that, my school has 5 campuses. I enquired from the school before filling the tb test form about which address to put. I was told to put the main campus address and this was eventually printed on my tb test certificate. But when the school was to issue my CAS, it was the address of the campus I am to resume that was included and not my main campus.
My question now is, when going for Visa interview, will the difference in address affect my chances?
Note: As a Commonwealth shared scholar, I won't be payinf for visa as there is an icon I will click that shows my category.
Thanks.

No it will not, explain the differences in your application form so as to clear up any doubt
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:41am On Jul 03, 2016
zendman:
I will advice you to reapply because sometimes they don't usually deny u visa base on forgery; they might have seen some "red flags" like heavy "cash inflow" in your "forged" bank statement. If they deny you again then u can appeal and show them you regret your action. They are humans!

You are misleading him and giving him false hope

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by soulhighman(m): 9:29am On Jul 03, 2016
justwise:

No it will not, explain the differences in your application form so as to clear up any doubt
Thanks a lot.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by blessediva: 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Good afternoon all, please i need ur advice. I applied for the uk visa for my kids at the VI center. I applied on the 17th of last month.I already have my visa before the application which I made a photocopy of and attached to the application. I applied on their behalf that I wanted to take them for summer holidays.

I feel it's taking too long as price of tickets are going up and I don't want to risk getting the tickets before the visa is out.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by blessediva: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
I would also like to know the success rate of visa for kids.

quote author=blessediva post=47166530]Good afternoon all, please i need ur advice. I applied for the uk visa for my kids at the VI center. I applied on the 17th of last month.I already have my visa before the application which I made a photocopy of and attached to the application. I applied on their behalf that I wanted to take them for summer holidays.

I feel it's taking too long as price of tickets are going up and I don't want to risk getting the tickets before the visa is out. [/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Question1: 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
blessediva:
I would also like to know the success rate of visa for kids.

quote author=blessediva post=47166530]Good afternoon all, please i need ur advice. I applied for the uk visa for my kids at the VI center. I applied on the 17th of last month.I already have my visa before the application which I made a photocopy of and attached to the application. I applied on their behalf that I wanted to take them for summer holidays.

I feel it's taking too long as price of tickets are going up and I don't want to risk getting the tickets before the visa is out.

You could track track the application stage on TLS. What were the subsequent mails you got from them?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by catherine0709: 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
yes i only asked a question
bims87:

@EvaMD, that was a question o

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.