Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1538282 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ekpotek: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Solatium:

You settlement visa has been accessed and there are 99% chances of you landing it any moment,what counted in your favor is the fact that they have encountered your previous applications filled in UK,just relax your nerves,pack your things and be ready to do thanksgiving....but you must bring kola to the floor ooo ���. All the best

TB test is mandatory for all settlement visa application from Nigeria, and does not indicate a potential approval of the visa.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Solatium(m): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
ekpotek:

TB test is mandatory for all settlement visa application from Nigeria, and does not indicate a potential approval of the visa.

I know the procedure bro,but I can tell you he has no cause to worry.Chikena
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Brightingsus: 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
justwise:

I don't understand your question.

I would assume @Daojay wanted to find out what average household salary/income would be considered sufficient and adequate enough if he/she were to apply for a UK visa alongside two other members of his/her family.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
Sholeola23:

I was told to TB test. Which I have done today. Please what does That suggest please

That is the requirements
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by giftwalter: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
justwise:

As a working adult you will have problem with that.

Thanks boss for your response, my the end of this month I will receive my salary so when I apply there will be upto 100k as balance even after I pay the visa fee. Will this be enough? Or should I wait till when I collect the money for the cooperative?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
Brightingsus:

I would assume @Daojay wanted to find out what average household salary/income would be considered sufficient and adequate enough if he/she were to apply for a UK visa alongside two other members of his/her family.

Difficult to give a specific answer to such question, better to ask direct/specific question about family earning
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
giftwalter:

Thanks boss for your response, my the end of this month I will receive my salary so when I apply there will be upto 100k as balance even after I pay the visa fee. Will this be enough? Or should I wait till when I collect the money for the cooperative?

That wouldn't be enough
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by giftwalter: 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
justwise:

That wouldn't be enough

So pls what do you advice me to do in this case?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by xto4: 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hello house am worried I submitted application on the 6th June till now no reply is 22 working days now , what should I do?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by xto4: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
justwise:

That wouldn't be enough
Hello house am worried I submitted application on the 6th June till now no reply is 22 working days now , what should I do?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by themusketeer: 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
justwise:

Not needed.

Thank you @Justwise. I appreciate
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by giftwalter: 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
justwise:

That wouldn't be enough

So pls what do you advice me to do in this case?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Aramanda93: 6:11am On Jul 07, 2017
sosy25:
Hello everyone. I have booked an appointment for July 12, 2017 to submit a UK visa application for an elderly woman. The appointment is for Ikeja. I have made the payment for the visa fee. I am trying to pay £184 for priority processing but I cant see where to make the payment online.

Please anyone who has paid the £184 for priority processing recently please let me know how and where you made the payment.

Thank you.

Priority processing service is available in VI and Abuja. I think it is no longer available in Ikeja.

Try VI centre
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Sholeola23: 7:29am On Jul 07, 2017
ekpotek:

Thank guys. Really appreciate all ur responces. I will have to wait patiently. Will update u guys as time goes on.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by xto4: 8:25am On Jul 07, 2017
Good morning house 23 working days now no reply what can I do?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by yispa: 8:47am On Jul 07, 2017
xto4:
Good morning house 23 working days now no reply what can I do?
@Xto4 why not go to TLS Ikeja where you said you did biometrics with your collection slip and let them check for you. It might be a communication error. It's possible your passport is there waiting to be picked up. If it's not there then send ukvi mail and they will tell you if it's still awaiting decision or if decision has been taking. If it has been taking you move to uk embassy at Walter Carrington and check. If decision has not been taking then you need to wait
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by giftwalter: 9:40am On Jul 07, 2017
justwise:

That wouldn't be enough

So pls what do you advice me to do in this case? I really love to follow them.

Is there a way I could present the fact that I'm saving on a cooperative and the funds will be made available before I travel?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Olufemiopa: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2017
@ justwise, Good morning, I am sponsoring my wife with One Thousand, Five Hundred Pounds to visit family friends in the UK for 2 weeks, what is the minimum amount I should have as my account balance while printing 6 months personal bank statement of account?

Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by xto4: 10:21am On Jul 07, 2017
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by sandraa(f): 11:44am On Jul 07, 2017
Hello house please what is the payment process for 6months visa? i know its 118dollars
i mean how much it cost in naira?
how much is extra charges?
Can one pay via ones bank account e.g gtb current acct? or gtb dollar acct?
will one pay extra charges same process or at the submitting center?

please i need this urgently.

thanks in advance
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Jedidiah77: 11:59am On Jul 07, 2017
Please I made a mistake. My graduation in the UK is on 19th July. I submitted my visa application on 30th June but did not pay for priority service. I included all documentation showing that i am going for my graduation. My intended travel date was 13th July.
Please do you think I will get the visa before that date and is there a way I can hasten it?
Do they look at the purpose of a trip before it gets to my turn on the queue or they don't look at it until it gets to my turn? Since it's for a graduation with specified date, will they hasten it?
Please don't criticize me. Thank you in advance.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Brightingsus: 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
Jedidiah77:
Please I made a mistake. My graduation in the UK is on 19th July. I submitted my visa application on 30th June but did not pay for priority service. I included all documentation showing that i am going for my graduation. My intended travel date was 13th July.
Please do you think I will get the visa before that date and is there a way I can hasten it?
Do they look at the purpose of a trip before it gets to my turn on the queue or they don't look at it until it gets to my turn? Since it's for a graduation with specified date, will they hasten it?
Please don't criticize me. Thank you in advance.

Priority service is only paid for prior to documents submission.

No one can answer whether you would get your visa on time or not. People have had expedited decision times while others have waited for longer than two months. These are not priority based. Every application is unique and no two circumstances are exactly the same.

They can't look at the purpose of your visit before your turn. They consider your application when it's your turn. The truth is they are not really concerned whether the time for the reason of your intended visit has passed or not. People have still got visas after the date of their intended travel.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
justwise:

Count this one too because you are about to waste your money on that application.

How so? they must have a lot of us magas grin grin - it is nearly a 100-strong sporting event on college grounds in Central London. in any case I shall put a call through to the appropriate authorities to ask about its legitimacy. thanks for the info
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by nicebaba: 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
nicebaba:
Hello guru's

I submitted/biometrics on 19th june and only just checked https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/app/visa_application today and discovered it has been DECIDED on 4th July (2 days ago). But TLS hasn't mailed me and when i check on their website it tracks as "Received by UKVI". Do I proceed and check at the Ikeja center tomorrow or it is too earl to go there.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by daddysgal2015: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
xto4:

Use the UKVI link to check your application. I submitted on 7th of june and did biometric on 15th of june.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by daddysgal2015: 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=nicebaba post=58217465][/quote]

Mine was decided on july 3rd. I got a mail today from TLS that a decision was made . I was told to wait till they contact me to come for it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by xto4: 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
daddysgal2015:

Use the UKVI link to check your application. I submitted on 7th of june and did biometric on 15th of june.
i tried entering my GWF number all is saying is the GWF number is not yet recognise....sorry I did my biometric on the 6th of June till now no update only on the 27th they sent mail from Sheffield that my application remains under consideration and then apologies for any inconvenience that might have caused me. That they will get tru my application in few days from that date... The waiting is not easy my intended date has passed is a visitor visa am on vacation
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by daddysgal2015: 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
xto4:
i tried entering my GWF number all is saying is the GWF number is not yet recognise....

It means its still under consideration. It will only show 'decided' when an ECO has assessed your application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by sandraa(f): 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
sandraa:
Hello house please what is the payment process for 6months visa? i know its 118dollars
i mean how much it cost in naira?
how much is extra charges?
Can one pay via ones bank account e.g gtb current acct? or gtb dollar acct?
will one pay extra charges same process or at the submitting center?

please i need this urgently.

thanks in advance

Please people that have paid recently for visa fee should please respond na!
shebi people responded to your enquiry before you submitted.

somebody should please answer its urgent
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by daddysgal2015: 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
sandraa:

Please people that have paid recently for visa fee should please respond na!
shebi people responded to your enquiry before you submitted.

somebody should please answer its urgent

Madam, I used Paga . Call paga customer care. You will open an account online ( there are some things you will need to send them for verification though) then fund your account by transferring money from your gtb account into the paga account, Then you can pay your visa fee. for 118usd, its like 38k plus.

Note: Use the old link visagov4uk website to apply, it accept paga easily.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by AMA2301(m): 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
NaGodwin:
Go to british high commission, cry at the entrance, u will be given a british passport grin

No be your fault...Abeg park well!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.