Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1524644 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:35am On Oct 22, 2015
Oreskid:
Thanks so much justwise, pay slip, letter invitation, employment letter, salary increase, share certificate, bank statement of 753k closing balance, child birth certificate, marriage certificate, letter of introduction, data page of the invite, bank statement of invite, Pls help me look at it Pls

I thought you have pending spouse visa application?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Oreskid: 9:37am On Oct 22, 2015
@ FrontPageLawyer, thanks but he got the certificate of share In it and also accommodation will be provided too by the person invitating him and also just little to spend for the trip. That's why I believe the decision was not fair.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Oreskid: 9:39am On Oct 22, 2015
Yes I do but this visiting visa is for my uncle who wanna go on holiday, but made mistake to write on my account,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 10:15am On Oct 22, 2015
Oreskid:
@ FrontPageLawyer, thanks but he got the certificate of share In it and also accommodation will be provided too by the person invitating him and also just little to spend for the trip. That's why I believe the decision was not fair.

Darling dearest
1. Shares are not Easily liquid/ coverted to cash. The market value changes. Then to add pepper to injury, the supporting docx for the said shares wasn't provided.The shares that supposedly gives him monthly income...
2. It dosent matter if he's visiting TonyBlair , if the applicant's personal means does not satisfy the vo then the applicant won't get. (Its also on the letter)
Lemme break it down.egs a man that earns 200naira a month. Uses 180 naira a month to support himself and family. Goes on a vacation to obodo oyibo with 300naira. It makes no financial sense.

@Justwise na @forfunni o! Na she send me come greet ' my friend'
@FPL I de leave . Na waka pass I enter. Daalu
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by yemcol: 10:40am On Oct 22, 2015
FrontPageLawyer:

Yes.

Company Tax to Federal
Personal Income Tax to state

Pls,as a business name where am suppose to pay to** federal or state or I am paying both sir.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 10:54am On Oct 22, 2015
yemcol:

Pls,as a business name where am suppose to pay to** federal or state or I am paying both sir.

Since it's a business name, you will be required to register for VAT at FIRS and obtain your TIN. You will also be required to pay your personal income tax at your State Tax office
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by damabib(m): 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
FrontPageLawyer:

Sir, Your case is a very complex one that needs to be carefully and intelligently addressed.

Initially I suggested the legal route to sort out the discrepancies in your DOB but alas it's been exhausted and damage is enormous.

From my point of view, you're not on a ban.

ECO laid emphasis on two reasons why you were refused.

•Discrepancies in your Date of Birth
• Inconsistencies in all your applications

Which legal papers did you submit in defence of the discrepancies in your BOD? Who signed the documents? thanks am back here just a letter from lawyer stated as follow dat its error by the new 1958 cos the 1957 is real and correct birth day..pls help me
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
@damabib

Go to a competent court of Jurisdiction, preferably a High court for "Affidavit of Discrepancy" your lawyer ought to have known this.

Go there in company of your lawyer with your original Birth Certificate showing your real age and be ready in your next application to mention all previous refusal and state reasons in the box provided.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by nigeriancuban: 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
ancestorial:
@Justwise, they gave me letter of sponsorship and i requested for their statement of account to show proof to the VISA officer. but the challenge is that i have less than 400k in my salary account. is there any chance that my application will be considered.
mist times they refuse such low amounts but I be seen some people use even lesser and still get their papers approved
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by damabib(m): 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
FrontPageLawyer:
@damabib

Go to a competent court of Jurisdiction, preferably a High court for "Affidavit of Discrepancy" your lawyer ought to have known this.

Go there in company of your lawyer with your original Birth Certificate showing your real age and be ready in your next application to mention all previous refusal and state reasons in the box provided.

OK ...i will do dat asap ..ok after doin dis can i resubmit another visa applications? thanks for givin me hope
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
damabib:
OK ...i will do dat asap ..ok after doin dis can i resubmit another visa applications? thanks for givin me hope

I didn't mention that you'll get the visa automatically, but the "Affidavit of Discrepancy" signed by a court registrar will do.

Yes submit another application to know your fear. But be ready to be truthful and explain extensively your previous refusals
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
damabib:
OK ...i will do dat asap .. ok after doin dis can i resubmit another visa applications? thanks for givin me hope

The ECO that treated your last application is too soft and kind because your ban is long over due. If i were you i will stop applying for UK visa for at least a year.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Sunny4Gold: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Am having problem paying for UK visa. I tried Fidelity verve card and my brother's USA visa card, both are not successfully
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by veecee29: 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hi guys,
Thumbs up for d good work u guys r doing on here.Please consider my planned expenses below and tell me it is prudent enough.I wanna spend 7 days.

Accommodation = £280
Flight Ticket = £480
Living Expenses = £300

Secondly i hear people say when they got to UK,they were able to cancel their flight reservation.Please how did u do this?I was thinking that once u pay for the hotel,the money is non-refundable.
Your constructive contributions will be very much appreciated.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
veecee29:
Hi guys,
Thumbs up for d good work u guys r doing on here.Please consider my planned expenses below and tell me it is prudent enough.I wanna spend 7 days.

Accommodation = £280
Flight Ticket = £480
Living Expenses = £300

Secondly i hear people say when they got to UK,they were able to cancel their flight reservation.Please how did u do this?I was thinking that once u pay for the hotel,the money is non-refundable.
Your constructive contributions will be very much appreciated.Thanks.

Spending £1060 on a 7 days trip is prudent, but the ECO will consider your application base on your closing balance in your statement of account and your monthly wages.

So you might want to tell us what you have in your closing balance and monthly wages.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by veecee29: 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
FrontPageLawyer:

Spending £1060 on a 7 days trip is prudent, but the ECO will consider your application base on your closing balance in your statement of account and your monthly wages.

So you might want to tell us what you have in your closing balance and monthly wages.

My closing balance is 1.16m.Even though we have a 10 man monthly contribution in my office of which we take 200k in turns and October is my turn.I'm scared if i pay it into my account by month end it will be considered money lodgement.What do u think about this? So in a nutshell,my closing balance as of today is 1.16m while my monthly income is a little bit above 95k.
Secondly,my closing balance is not in one account.Half of it is in my salary account and the other half is in my savings account.I usually move money from my salary account to my savings account. Hope that won't be a problem?
Please also throw more light on d hotel question i asked.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Sunny4Gold: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Am having problem paying for UK visa. I tried Fidelity verve card and my brother's USA visa card, both are not successfully. Can any1
in the house pls help me out on to do this.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by BABAOYIN: 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hello good people....

Please, my Flight (Iberia) schedule to take off exactly 11:25p.m in the night, please which time will you advice me to be in Air-port (Muritala Muhammed Airport, Lagos ) ?

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
BABAOYIN:
Hello good people....

Please, my Flight (Iberia) schedule to take off exactly 11:25p.m in the night, please which time will you advice me to be in Air-port (Muritala Muhammed Airport, Lagos ) ?

Thanks
Check ur ticket or check iberia's website
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by OGreene: 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hope you have gotten to the airport and hv your boarding pass now.

Safe trip!!!

BABAOYIN:
Hello good people....

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by cynthiaon: 2:25am On Oct 23, 2015
Please I will be following my father for medical treatment. I will like to know the documents that are required? what about insurance ? and how do we apply together. A step by step process pleases.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Sunny4Gold: 5:28am On Oct 23, 2015
BABAOYIN:
Hello good people....

Thanks
You will need to get to airport by 8pm so you can check-in. I think check-in for Iberia closes 8.30 or 9pm.
Remember if you fail to check-in, you will not be allowed to travel that day.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Davdar: 6:43am On Oct 23, 2015
Hello Justwise

Below is the refusal letter. Please can you guide me through the appeal and what do u think of the chances of the ECO overturning the decision.
Thank you

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by BABAOYIN: 10:33am On Oct 23, 2015
OGreene:
Hope you have gotten to the airport and hv your boarding pass now.

Safe trip!!!

Nope, not today.....still remain 10days, i am only asking ahead.............Thanks

I will leave home by 7:00p.m, @Sunny4Gold thanks for that advice
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by jules22400: 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
UK Visas & Immigration has now assessed your UK visa application and made a decision. Your documents and

the decision will be sent back to either the UK Visa Application Centre where you applied, where we will

contact you by email over the next few days to collect them, or if you are using the courier return service, will

be sent directly back to the address you provided.

Please note that TLScontact does not know the outcome of the assessment and has played no role in the

decision-making process.

Kind regards,

TLScontact
UK VIsas & Immigration

This email and any information transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please delete it from your system.

This is a post-only email address that is not monitored for replies. For questions and more information about visa application, scheduling for an appointment and all other queries please visit the Visa Enquiries section of the UK Visa Application Centre website.

S/N:AB34C3

GRANTED OR REFUSED?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Davdar:
Hello Justwise

Below is the refusal letter. Please can you guide me through the appeal and what do u think of the chances of the ECO overturning the decision.
Thank you

Ok, in your appeal letter you need to explain:

1. Why you give conflicting record about when/how you met your spouse(first paragraph)

2. The use of calling card: The ECO did not see this as a valid supporting evidence of communication between you and your spouse. Can you printout your call history and mark-out periods you called your spouse?

3. Apart from the photographs you submitted during your application do you have more or have you taken any with your spouse since the refusal?

4. Have you visited your spouse before and after the marriage and after the visa refusal? If yes then printout your flight ticket as an evidence.

You need to explain those 4 points with paper evidences including those documents you submitted initially and many more you were unable to submit.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
jules22400:
UK Visas & Immigration has now assessed your UK visa application and made a decision. Your documents and

the decision will be sent back to either the UK Visa Application Centre where you applied, where we will

contact you by email over the next few days to collect them, or if you are using the courier return service, will

be sent directly back to the address you provided.

Please note that TLScontact does not know the outcome of the assessment and has played no role in the

decision-making process.

Kind regards,

TLScontact
UK VIsas & Immigration

This email and any information transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please delete it from your system.

This is a post-only email address that is not monitored for replies. For questions and more information about visa application, scheduling for an appointment and all other queries please visit the Visa Enquiries section of the UK Visa Application Centre website.

S/N:AB34C3

GRANTED OR REFUSED?

It could be any of them, you need to collect your package to know.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by admax(m): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
Guys, i was here in May 2015 when i made my first application which was refused and refusal stamped at the back of my passport. I came back here this month to gather more intelligence as i was about to make my second application. I was patient and saw what i didn't see during my first application.

I also went to church to lay my passport at the altar because this trip is important for my career.

I submitted my application on Oct 19th with account transactions explanations, cover letter et al and collected it today and my visa was granted!

Thank you FrontPageLawyer and Justwise. God bless you both.

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
admax:
Guys, i was here in May 2015 when i made my first application which was refused and refusal stamped at the back of my passport. I came back here this month to gather more intelligence as i was about to make my second application. I was patient and saw what i didn't see during my first application.

I also went to church to lay my passport at the altar because this trip is important for my career.

I submitted my application on Oct 19th with account transactions explanations, cover letter et al and collected it today and my visa was granted!

Thank you FrontPageLawyer and Justwise. God bless you both.

Congratulations!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by admax(m): 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Thanks Boss! smiley
justwise:

Congratulations!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Davdar: 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
Thank you Justwise

I submitted itemised bill for mine from March to June which was lycamobile but with his, he couldn't get in Ghana because they company had issues with their system. He went there to show them the refusal letter and they gave him a letter address to the BHC stating the reason they couldn't gave him the printout. I went to visit him this year July and we did the submission together. He was asked during the interview and he told the interviewer am in the country. Also I have lots of extra pic we didn't take which I will this time. Please what are the chances of winning the case or the ECO overturning.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
Davdar:
Thank you Justwise

I submitted itemised bill for mine from March to June which was lycamobile but with his, he couldn't get in Ghana because they company had issues with their system. He went there to show them the refusal letter and they gave him a letter address to the BHC stating the reason they couldn't gave him the printout. I went to visit him this year July and we did the submission together. He was asked during the interview and he told the interviewer am in the country. Also I have lots of extra pic we didn't take which I will this time. Please what are the chances of winning the case or the ECO overturning.

That will entirely depend on how you present your case with valid supporting documents. They will be happy to withdraw the case and request for your passport rather than going to the tribunal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.