Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

What Would You all Consider The "unforgivable(s)" In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You all Consider The "unforgivable(s)" In A Relationship? (1376 Views)

Consider The Following... / "5 Unforgivable Sins Women Commit Against Men" / The Unforgivable Wrong. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You all Consider The "unforgivable(s)" In A Relationship? by Diva1(f): 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2009
Both men and women- What are the things that you can consider the "unforgivable" in a relationship? What a partner can do that you would not want to resolve? I know cheating would be included, any other thing worse than cheating?
Re: What Would You all Consider The "unforgivable(s)" In A Relationship? by hoeyeadoe: 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2009
i blv there is already a topic like this in this same section. Sheck it out.
Re: What Would You all Consider The "unforgivable(s)" In A Relationship? by Diva1(f): 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2009
Really?? I would like to see that.
Re: What Would You all Consider The "unforgivable(s)" In A Relationship? by hoeyeadoe: 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2009
it's titled 'what would your partner do to deserve a redcard'

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-265464.0.html
Re: What Would You all Consider The "unforgivable(s)" In A Relationship? by Lax75(m): 4:39am On Apr 25, 2009
Hey Diva, everything ok? You seem to have alot of relationship questions centering around forgiveness, past and insulting a man. Just noticed this and wanted to just tell you to go with your heart at the end of your search for answers because you are the one in your relationship, if thats the situation.

Cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Love With / Please N/l.have Anyone Dated A Benin Ladies? / How Far Is Too Far? Man Takes Revenge Mission On His Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.