Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1532548 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 1:39am On Nov 16, 2015
damico:
(Misrepresentation of marriage)

A friend of mine has a little case, he use single instead of married, the man got married 1year ago, his son is 4 years old, but when filling the DS160 form he use Single has his marital status, Right now he want to reply with his family for Vacation next year January what is the chance of getting the visa "he was denied under section 214b in July this year ( his passport status is single that is why he use single) please your advise is Needed everybody "no insult please................Sorry for the error
Passports don't have single or married status...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by lovettett(f): 3:34am On Nov 16, 2015
I m trying to remember the options on marital status in the ds 160. Was it just " single " and " married "? Thought it was more varied.
International passport having provision for marital status kiss undecided.. biko, I dey go sleep oo.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by AZUH: 7:22am On Nov 16, 2015
@ Kacchiz's please i need that your ring . send me a PM please .

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 16, 2015
AZUH:
@ Kacchiz's please i need that your ring . send me a PM please .

Lol wish I can dear, but dey will crucify me here o...don't want you to be castigated.

All da best
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by keni: 10:50am On Nov 16, 2015
jopex:

Well I appreciate this idea of yours
What if I tell them am going for vacation
With a good tie of working in my uncle company then I present the company certificate

Hmmn Hmmn Dont do that, since you are not the owner of the company, Here is what you will do

- Apply normally (shebi she is the one paying?)
- State in the application where you work and how much you are paid (even if its small money)
- Go for the interview and answer the question correctly

The two things that will likely happen is that you will either be denied and you will learn from it or you will be given and you will have a chance to be with your internet sweetie grin grin grin grin grin grin.

The chance of most first timer to that embassy is 50/50 some approval/rejection can just not be explained it.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 16, 2015
keni:

Hmmn Hmmn Dont do that, since you are not the owner of the company, Here is what you will do

- Apply normally (shebi she is the one paying?)
- State in the application where you work and how much you are paid (even if its small money)
- Go for the interview and answer the question correctly

The two things that will likely happen is that you will either be denied and you will learn from it or you will be given and you will have a chance to be with your internet sweetie grin grin grin grin grin grin.

The chance of most first timer to that embassy is 50/50 some approval/rejection can just not be explained it.

As you quote correctly God will make a way for your life
Receive your blessing
Appreciate bro
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by aibisoye: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2015
please who has the link for applying for US Visa. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2015
Teeboy!I see u peeping! Don't be a lurker! Say hi naaa cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by aibisoye: 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
@LadyGuinivere Please I want to visit New York, I dont know anyone in the US. What do i fill under the Point of Entry contact?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by topejohnson72: 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
I told the VO I was going to Ohio when I went for my interview but unfortunately, I can't take a flight to Ohio because it will cost around 412k and I can get a flight to New York, JFK, for around 200k ( a difference of 212k) and then rake a taxi from JFK new York to Ohio which is my final destination. However, my family of 3 will be makin this trip, which means a huge difference of around 636k
Can we take the flight to JFK, then heads to Ohio by taxi ?
Won't we have issues at the POE ?
Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
LadyGuinivere,

I don trace you reach this side.
I want to renew my visa,
Av used it 4 times. 1st time 4 days 2nd time 1 week, 3rd time 1mth and 4th time 5mths to have my baby.
I pd my bills o! Bt someone told me I may be called for interview cos I spent more than 3mths. Biko how true is this?
I returned in October, will Dec/Jan be too early to apply for a visa since for an April travel date since I just got back?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
nefertitiram:
LadyGuinivere,

I don trace you reach this side.
I want to renew my visa,
Av used it 4 times. 1st time 4 days 2nd time 1 week, 3rd time 1mth and 4th time 5mths to have my baby.
I pd my bills o! Bt someone told me I may be called for interview cos I spent more than 3mths. Biko how true is this?
I returned in October, will Dec/Jan be too early to apply for a visa since for an April travel date since I just got back?
Nefe mama!
Good after morning o! Staying more than 3 months is not an issue as long as u were stamped in for more than that. I Assume u declared u were going to give birth at poe. 3 months is reasonable for that purpose IMO.
Sometimes people are called in For interview, sometimes they aren't.
There reaally is no issue as long as u paid all. I presume u have ur zero balance reciept so keep it handy.
No shakement! As for the travel date, its never too early to apply. People apply 6 months prior. Na planning na. A friend came back this month after like a 3 week travel and went for renewal same week of return and travelled for birthing purposes. I always say, its about knowing what u are going for and passing on the message to the cbp. Shikena
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Teeboy22(m): 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
Teeboy!I see u peeping! Don't be a lurker! Say hi naaa cheesy

smiles..

Hi & how are you doing?

Cheers mum cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
topejohnson72:
I told the VO I was going to Ohio when I went for my interview but unfortunately, I can't take a flight to Ohio because it will cost around 412k and I can get a flight to New York, JFK, for around 200k ( a difference of 212k) and then rake a taxi from JFK new York to Ohio which is my final destination. However, my family of 3 will be makin this trip, which means a huge difference of around 636k
Can we take the flight to JFK, then heads to Ohio by taxi ?
Won't we have issues at the POE ?
Thanks

It's going to cost a lot more than the N212k difference in airline tickets to take a taxi from New York to Ohio...

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by keni: 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
LagosNIV:

It's going to cost a lot more than the N212k difference in airline tickets to take a taxi from New York to Ohio...
Very true just book a flight from JFK to Ohio, I did the same, mine I even chilled in New York the day I arrived and proceed to Boston by flight the following day. There are plenty domestic flight deals on line just ask nefertitiram above she gave me the jist.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by fideco: 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
@LADY G, JUST WISE
fideco:

Please guys I need clarification on this:
A 20yrs old girl who is applying for tourist and her father is paying for the trip. She is still a student in a Nigerian polytechnic.
What necessary documents are required of her to come along to the interview or to give details while filling the form? (just incase: Like documents for her school or statement of account of the father).

Thanks,
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
aibisoye:
@LadyGuinivere Please I want to visit New York, I dont know anyone in the US. What do i fill under the Point of Entry contact?
Where do u intend to stay? Use that address
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
fideco:
@LADY G, JUST WISE
I believe I already answered u.
Refer to the documents link on page 1 of this thread . Its all encompassing.
You can also search for fredricko's posts. He applied as a student. Part 1 of this thread
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Burger01(m): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
justwise:

This is not about being smart, this is just you being naive. A single person like you with a good job can get a visa as long as you meet the requirements, you don't need to be married or engaged to be able to get a visa.

It's funny that you fasted and prayed but at the same time lied at the interview and you gave God the glory? Armed robbers go on operation kill and looted people's properties succefully, does it mean that God was behind them?

You gave testimony in church? I guess you also told them how you got the visa.

...for those who will start shouting holier than thou.....I can't remember the last time I went to church but I have conscience.
cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by aibisoye: 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
ok thank you very much, I saw saturday 12th december as appointment date on their website, its the closest for now. Is it advisable to choose saturday r just go for a weekday?
LadyGuinivere:

Where do u intend to stay? Use that address
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
keni:

Very true just book a flight from JFK to Ohio, I did the same, mine I even chilled in New York the day I arrived and proceed to Boston by flight the following day. There are plenty domestic flight deals on line just ask nefertitiram above she gave me the jist.

Am confused o?! Which gist?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by keni: 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
nefertitiram:

Am confused o?! Which gist?

No worry we go talk for twitter
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
aibisoye:
ok thank you very much, I saw saturday 12th december as appointment date on their website, its the closest for now. Is it advisable to choose saturday r just go for a weekday?
That descion is now between you and God o. Grace transcends any day of the week.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by nefertitiram: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
keni:

No worry we go talk for twitter

Oh, now I get you. Domestic flights can be easily booked on expedia.com but it's better to book early to get really cheap deals.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

I believe I already answered u.
Refer to the documents link on page 1 of this thread . Its all encompassing.
You can also search for fredricko's posts. He applied as a student. Part 1 of this thread
@ladyG please can you help me with CGIfederal phone number.. it's important
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by deboydebo: 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
Good day house, here is my situation now please help. LadyG and d other Gurus please help!
My Interview which is suppose to be on Thurs 12 Nov 2015 14H00 in Abuja was canceled on reaching there due to d fact dat system was down, i was given a yellow paper to come back on Friday 20th Nov 2015 10am, due to my work schedule i told them right there that i can make it on that 20th. Hence, they said i can come back d following Tuesday 24th Nov that i will b attended to. On resuming work 2day i notice i will b only free on Wednesday 25th Nov. My Qustion;
1. Do i need to call the embassy informing them that i will only b available on Wednesday and wat is abuja embassy's contact number?
2. Are interviews done on Wednesdays? Will i be attended to if i just go on Wednesday?
Please, House i need your help, tanks!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by topejohnson72: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
LagosNIV:

U mean the cost of taxi from JFK to Dayton, Ohio can be as much as 212k ($950 approximately)
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Missymassy: 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

That descion is now between you and God o. Grace transcends any day of the week.

Hello LadyGuinivere. I sent you a PM, pls reply. Thanks and Godlbess.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
seyewest:

@ladyG please can you help me with CGIfederal phone number.. it's important
The nos is on page 1 sha
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

The nos is on page 1 sha
oSHEY
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
deboydebo:
Good day house, here is my situation now please help. LadyG and d other Gurus please help!
My Interview which is suppose to be on Thurs 12 Nov 2015 14H00 in Abuja was canceled on reaching there due to d fact dat system was down, i was given a yellow paper to come back on Friday 20th Nov 2015 10am, due to my work schedule i told them right there that i can make it on that 20th. Hence, they said i can come back d following Tuesday 24th Nov that i will b attended to. On resuming work 2day i notice i will b only free on Wednesday 25th Nov. My Qustion;
1. Do i need to call the embassy informing them that i will only b available on Wednesday and wat is abuja embassy's contact number?
2. Are interviews done on Wednesdays? Will i be attended to if i just go on Wednesday?
Please, House i need your help, tanks!
Interviews are based on appointments.
Don't assume you will be attended to as a walk in.
The nos for the embassy was just posted by me, on the us embassy site and also on paage 1 of this thread. The email is also contained on those pages

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
Missymassy:

Hello LadyGuinivere. I sent you a PM, pls reply. Thanks and Godlbess.
Please ask your question here. Unless it is not us visit visa related? I don't do pms as a General personal rule
Modified: I don see where we de jam before. cheesy
I yaff reply. No vex

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.