Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,880 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1532545 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
jopex:
Hello my people
I have been dating a black American for five month now and she doesn't want to come to Nigeria, she want me to come over with a visiting packaging which is accept to provide all the neccessary requirements which I don't know how to go about it
I need all the the necessary requirement that will be presented at the embassy from her and also from me too
Thanks for helping a brother

First of all, visa applicants are assumed to be intending immigrants so you'll have to convince the visa officer that you are not one. How can you achieve that?

It is essential you have a valid reason for visiting the US, you must have a way to support yourself without working illegally, you must have significant ties to your home country, and you must have the intent to return back home.

Your case is very weak. It is advisable you leave your “internet girlfriend” out of your application. This is an individual you’ve never met in real life. The visa officer will be very happy to refuse your visa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by justwise(m): 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
jopex:

Oh why do you say that bro
She is taking responsibility for everything
Including my visa fees too

You don't have any tie to Nigeria, you are not married to her and never met her and you don't have any source of income.

You are a potential immigrant.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
jopex:

She include it all in the invitation letter
Am a good christian and I don't want to lie about anything
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
jopex:

Please don't waste N31,200. Save it for Christmas shoe.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
FrontPageLawyer:

Please don't waste N31,200. Safe it for Christmas shoe.
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
jopex:

She include it that we are getting married
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
jopex:

Ok na. As u have been advised but u wanna continue. Carry go. Madam can afford 32k

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
jopex:

She include it that we are getting married
ChaiiiIi! Not only will u be denied. But u will have several more bouncing.
When I said read the thread, u prolly thot I was been mean.
U want to immigrate via visit means. Your interview no go reach 10 seconds sef.
But like I said earlier, good luck afterall I'm not a VO.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
FrontPageLawyer:

First of all, visa applicants are assumed to be intending immigrants so you'll have to convince the visa officer that you are not one. How can you achieve that?

It is essential you have a valid reason for visiting the US, you must have a way to support yourself without working illegally, you must have significant ties to your home country, and you must have the intent to return back home.

Your case is very weak. It is advisable you leave your “internet girlfriend” out of your application. This is an individual you’ve never met in real life. The visa officer will be very happy to refuse your visa.

Well I appreciate this idea of yours
What if I tell them am going for vacation
With a good tie of working in my uncle company then I present the company certificate
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

ChaiiiIi! Not only will u be denied. But u will have several more bouncing.
When I said read the thread, u prolly thot I was been mean.
U want to immigrate via visit means. Your interview no go reach 10 seconds sef.
But like I said earlier, good luck afterall I'm not a VO.
Appreciate
With God everything is Wonderful
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by justwise(m): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
jopex:

jopex:

With a good tie of working in my uncle company then I present the company certificate

Another 'good Christian' smh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
jopex:

Then we cannot give u any advise because u have aready stated it here that u are unemployed. The information that you work in your uncle's coy would be untrue. It will also be a material misrepresentation and therefore illegal and by nairaland rule no 9 Expressely forbidden.
I thot u just claimed to be a good christian?
Na wa for christianity these days o!

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

[/b]

I tayaa o! Tomorrow this one will will 'testify' of God's favour all the way and claim all have sinned and ask not to be judged.
Odinma!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

[/b]

Hey bro
Calm down
Am a per time worker at his company but I don't think it's a real work for me because it doesn't pay me well accordingly
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
jopex:

A company that is not yours?

Let me quickly inform you that if you use fraud/misrepresentation in applying for a US visa and you're caught. A lifetime ban awaits you under section 212 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.

Patient is virtue. Just wait until you're qualify or ask your "internet girlfriend" to visit you in Nigeria if she truly loves you as claimed, then get married to her after which you will be more than qualify for an immigrant visa.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by justwise(m): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
jopex:

None of the above
Unemployed

jopex:

Hey bro
Calm down
Am a per time worker at his company but I don't think it's a real work for me because it doesn't pay me well accordingly

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
FrontPageLawyer:

A company that is not yours?

Let me quickly inform you that if you use fraud/misrepresentation in applying for a US visa and you're caught. A lifetime ban awaits you under section 212 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.

Patient is virtue. Just wait until you're qualify or ask your "internet girlfriend" to visit you in Nigeria if she truly loves you as claimed, then get married to her after which you will be more than qualify for an immigrant visa.

Appreciate bro
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

I like you and may God continue to bless you
Both insult and advice are appreciate
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by justwise(m): 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
jopex:

I like you and may God continue to bless you
Both insult and advice are appreciate

There is nobody insulting you here, we are only telling you the bitter truth. You don't want us to tell you only what you want to hear so as to be called nice names.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by justwise(m): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

I tayaa o! Tomorrow this one will will 'testify' of God's favour all the way and claim all have sinned and ask not to be judged.
Odinma!

Nothing surprises me anymore really.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
justwise:

Nothing surprises me anymore really.

Buhahaha .....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by basica7000: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lady g, justwise and the guru...pls am asking this question on behalf of a friend...
he intend to marry his long time American fiance...she comes to Nigeria next year January....he wants to know the process and procedure of her filing for him..
1. Will the filing be done in Nigeria at the U.S. embassy or in the united states
2.What is the process
3.What is the complete time duration for his green card to be ready so he can join the supposed wife in the U.S.
Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 15, 2015
FrontPageLawyer:

Please don't waste N31,200. Save it for Christmas shoe.
grin grin 31K ll buy more than shoes.. include Christmas chicken

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 4:41am On Nov 15, 2015
basica7000:
Lady g, justwise and the guru...pls am asking this question on behalf of a friend...
he intend to marry his long time American fiance...she comes to Nigeria next year January....he wants to know the process and procedure of her filing for him..
1. Will the filing be done in Nigeria at the U.S. embassy or in the united states
2.What is the process
3.What is the complete time duration for his green card to be ready so he can join the supposed wife in the U.S.
Thanks
I have no idea about migrant Visa process but there's a thread for it sha.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by cozybunch: 5:42am On Nov 15, 2015
basica7000:
2.What is the process
Thanks

He or she has to file in states but they can get marry here in nigeria. He/she will first file for i130 first and wait for approval. Duration depends on how long he waits for the approval and the processing time. Normally if no mistakes within 36 months they should be through

Goof Luck
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by fideco: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2015
Please guys I need clarification on this:
A 20yrs old girl who is applying for tourist and her father is paying for the trip. She is still a student in a Nigerian polytechnic.
What necessary documents are required of her to come along to the interview or to give details while filling the form? (just incase: Like documents for her school or statement of account of the father).

Thanks,
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
When I posted earlier this week that being engaged is considered to be neither here nor there, a non discerning mind wouldn't understand what I meant. this kaccis story is an apt example of nigerians making visa applications for other nigerians more difficult since 1960.

Now a truly engaged fellow that could have Used his Engaged status as ties would be disavtantaged Cos of the kaccis of this World

I swear true talk
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by teetee12: 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
please guys I need clarification on these, what is the difference between misrepresentation of material and misrepresentation of marriage. And if one is handed misrepresentation of marriage and in actual fact such individual is a real couple with 3 yr + baby now. is there any correction the consulate can make on such person. during their interview 4yr ago they misname one of their photo and they were accused of not been husband and wife. Though it was immigrant visa then. and they apply for non immigrant now, any hope for them.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
teetee12:
please guys I need clarification on these, what is the difference between misrepresentation of material and misrepresentation of marriage. And if one is handed misrepresentation of marriage and in actual fact such individual is a real couple with 3 yr + baby now. is there any correction the consulate can make on such person. during their interview 4yr ago they misname one of their photo and they were accused of not been husband and wife. Though it was immigrant visa then. and they apply for non immigrant now, any hope for them.

Your action is defined as fraudulent misrepresentation, because you made the application with intent to deceive the visa Officer and with the knowledge that it is false.

You can check your refusal notice, if you were refused under section 214(b) then you're still eligible to reapply.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
jopex:

Hey bro
Calm down
Stoooooop it all liar shall go to hell
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
teetee12:
I do not quite understand u. Do you mean that you were truly married but the embassy said u weren't?
Were u banned?
The truth is that the truth can always be backed up and verified. If there was indeed a genuine error u may reapply and in the portion for have u ever been denied and reason For denial u state your case and go with supporting documentation- marriage certificates , change of name , pictures with each other and baby over the past years. I believe at best, u guys will get administrative processing. And your claims investigated.
However if u lied the first time, forgerrit.

A material fact is a fact capable of swaying or convincing the VO to grant u a visa. For egs academic qualification , marital status or age.
So a material misrepresentation is when u lie about one Of those facts and in this case, about your marriage. (Misrepresentation of marriage)
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by damico: 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
(Misrepresentation of marriage)

A friend of mine has a little case, he use single instead of married, the man got married 1year ago, his son is 4 years old, but when filling the DS160 form he use Single has his marital status, Right now he want to reply with his family for Vacation next year January what is the chance of getting the visa "he was denied under section 214b in July this year ( his passport status is single that is why he use single) please your advise is Needed everybody "no insult please................Sorry for the error

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.